All Comments on 'Fourth of July on Gold Peak'

by ACClery

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Wonderful first story!

5

billybardbillybardover 3 years ago
Wonderful scenic descriptions

Yes, you are indeed a talented author.

Outstanding job for a first story.

Really enjoyed the mountain lookout theme.

Certainly hope you & your muse can find another great story idea to develop.

Very nice beginning.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like it.

Different and very very good for a first time. Please keep that wisdom you already have that your story can be hot without describing the sex act in clinical detail.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Silly!

Our hero is supposed to by keeping an eye out for fires, but what does he do first thing in the morning - he takes his new lady love on a hike leaving the observation tower unattended. Very responsible! but then he's only a 19 year old kid. Nick is the guy who should be taken out and shot. As a fantasy it wasn't bad and I wouldn't suggest that our new author quit yet, but he ought to give his plots some thought before setting forth. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Steamy and real!

Love the setting. I could see everything, the mountains and the little cabin, and that adds so much to the story. Also, it was very hot because the situation felt real and not contrived. Reality is best, I think. Really good. More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous