Wonderbust

Story Info
Getting to know the busty campus legend.
15.8k words
4.38
15.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

Drew learned her nickname before he had even met her, which he realized immediately was very unfair to the poor girl. She probably hated people knowing about her like some sort of campus legend, people she had never even met. But he also assumed he would probably never get to know her, it was a pretty big school.

The guys around campus, and some of the girls, called her Wonderbust. Drew spotted her a few times before a friend confirmed it was her. The amazing thing to Drew was she didn't seem very remarkable the first few times he saw her. She was wearing a hoodie the first two times, and anyone could tell she had pretty big breasts, but not the bust that would turn her into a campus legend. Both times she was leaving the atheltic complex where she was apparently on the swim team. And she was pretty in a "girl next door" sort of way, with a round face and bright, sparkly smile, but not someone that would make a guy stop and look on the street. But then one night Drew was out at a party and he saw her in a halter top, and her breasts did not seem like they could be real. They looked bigger than his head; huge, full, round globes that sat up proudly on her chest. As she moved to the music, they almost seemed to have a life of their own, swaying and jiggling beneath the tight top that encased them, filling the thin fabric and straining outward against it.

Drew heard that Wonderbust was a bit of a prude and didn't party or date much. Of course, Drew heard all these rumors about the poor girl from his roommate Adam, who was a notoriously unreliable source of gossip. Adam was a typical undergraduate asshole. He was loud mothed and brash, often talking his way into fights. Adam was arrogant and self assured in the way only an 18 year old college male could be, and Drew expected he was going to hate his new roommate shortly after they were assigned to the same room freshman year. But when Drew came down with the flu, Adam brought him chicken noodle soup and gatorade for two days and stayed with him at night instead of going out. Adam said that's how it's supposed to be between friends, you take care of each other. And after that bout of the flu, Drew had to consider Adam one of his best friends at college.

Sophomore year, Drew, Adam, and one of their other roommates Dave rented a three bedroom duplex off campus. To Drew's immense surprise, one day early in the year he came home to find Adam and Wonderbust hanging out on the couch in the living room. She looked amazing, a tight black spaghetti strap dress clinging to the swell of her chest, accentuating her big bust and toned body. She introduced herself as Abbie, so at least Drew now knew her real name.

As Drew entered his bedroom, he thought to himself that it would take an arrogant jerk like Adam to get a date with campus legend Wonderbust. This was going to make for some interesting times. But then Drew got to listen to the couple fucking loudly all night long. He barely got any sleep between the loud noises of their bed springs rocking back and forth, mixed with her occasional moans and a couple of orgasmic screams.

Despite the irritation of that first night, Drew quickly grew to like Abbie. She remembered him from Finance class his freshman year, she was a year ahead and was now a junior. She lived with several girls from the swim team in a small dorm room, so she came to hang out at Drew's duplex a lot and she seemed very sweet. Her body looked amazing when she showed up in workout clothes, her arms and legs shapely and toned from her swimming, her chestnut brown hair usually tied back in a casual ponytail, and her green eyes often with a mischievous twinkle. Drew described her as "girl next door pretty," with a cute, round face but not supermodel gorgeous. But of course, what set her apart was her 36E breasts, a size that Drew only learned existed when he found one of her bras in their laundry room. Drew often jerked off to the sound of Adam and Abbie fucking, the walls were thin in their duplex and Drew loved the thought of that fit, shapely body cumming hard with a scream.

The first development that sent this story down an unlikely path happened one Saturday when Drew was alone in the living room watching college football. He wanted to check the game scores online but didn't want to go upstairs to get his own laptop and noticed Adam had left his laptop open on the coffee table. Drew noticed a folder named "Abbie 3" was open on the desktop, and when he clicked on it his heart skipped a beat.

The folder was full of sexy photos of Abbie, most of them naked. There was a lot of Abbie lying naked on Adam's bed, some casual, some posed to be seductive. In one, Abbie was on her side, holding the bottoms of her enormous breasts. Drew could not believe how full and firm Abbie's breasts looked, perfectly round without a hint of sag, acres of smooth, young tit flesh on display, and capped with large, pink nipples. There were also a couple where she looked like she was playing with her pink pussy, her eyes squeezed shut and her pretty face full of arousal. Closing the folder, Drew noticed one labeled "Abbie 1," and opened it to find pictures of Abbie wearing sexy clothes. Several of those were selfies, Abbie posing provocatively in skimpy dresses that showed off her big bust, curvy legs, and toned arm. Or her swimsuit, clinging tightly to her huge chest, in front of what Drew assumed was her bedroom mirror. One had Abbie posed in a swimsuit kneeling on her ankles with her legs spread and her hands behind her head, her big, round chest proudly thrust forward like she wanted her whole, tight body on display.

Drew found "Abbie 2" and almost came in his pants. There were several photos of Abbie sucking Adam's cock, her sweet lips wrapped around the fat head of his dick. There were a few photos of Adam fucking Abbie from behind, his dick just visible in the bottom of the photo penetrating her pussy, the frame filled with the large swell of her smooth, firm ass. There were also two photos of Abbie laying down on her back with a trail of white cum splattered from between her breasts down to her flat stomach. And one focused on Abbie's pretty face, sparkling green eyes fixed on the camera, her smiling, pink lips coated in a glaze of Adam's white jizz.

Drew's heart was already racing, and a plan quickly formed in his mind. Dave was home and upstairs in his room, and there was no knowing when Adam would return. Drew raced up the stairs, grabbed an empty thumb drive from his desk, raced back down the stairs, and copied the folders out of Adam's computer onto the thumb drive. As each took a minute to copy, Drew was sure he was going to get caught, his heart beating out of his chest. When he was done, Drew put Adam's laptop back where he had found it and went to his room to make sure the photos had copied properly. He physically could not help himself, he took his cock out and started jerking off as he went through the photos again, lingering on one where Abbie was wearing a white dress. She was pushing her huge tits together, forming a deep V between her ample cleavage, and smiling at the camera. Drew imagined what it would feel like to wrap those big melons around his dick and fuck her firm, young tits. He quickly skipped ahead to the photo with cum covering her pretty, smiling lips as he came hard into his own hand.

When second semester started, Drew and Abbie discovered they were in the same Accounting class. Abbie knew Drew was a good student and asked to be project and study partners for the class. Adam loved the idea because it meant Abbie would spend more time with them, and he wanted Abbie and Drew to get along. Between swim team and work, Abbie had a very busy schedule. So she asked to meet Monday and Wednesday afternoons in the study lab in the campus library, and Friday nights at the pool. As a swim team member, Abbie got a job as a lifeguard at the pool during open swim hours, and she said the work was easy and boring. She had to keep an eye on the swimmers, but no one ever got into trouble. The job was more about making sure people weren't fooling around or roughhousing, which could get a swimmer into trouble.

On the one hand, Drew grew to love their study sessions. Abbie was very down to Earth and sweet. They spent some time talking about random interests and discovered they had similar tastes in music, movies, and tv shows. Drew was surprised to discover, despite her time commitment for swimming, that Abbie still made time to catch some of the latest movies.

On the other hand, Drew found himself struggling in an unexpected way during their swimming pool study hours. Abbie looked so sexy in her one piece lifeguard swimsuit it was insane. The top squeezed her huge breasts together, the tight fabric clinging to the round swell of her tits and he could clearly see every time her nipples got hard. The deep valley in her cleavage was so alluring, between the smooth, tight flesh of her tits, that he had a very hard time not staring. Her shapely legs and toned arms were visible as she paced around the pool, and he got to watch her firm ass sway from side to side beneath the tight swimsuit material as she walked.

The plan had been that Drew would study with Abbie at the pool in the early evening, then they'd walk back to the duplex together so Abbie could change and get ready, and then they'd go out somewhere with Adam. Drew had a raging hard on after that first poolside study session, watching the water droplets slide down Abbie's huge, firm titflesh and roll slowly over her tight backside, that he made an excuse and rushed home to jerk off before she arrived. He came hard looking at the naked pictures of her on his computer and imagining what those tight ass cheeks would feel like under his own hands.

During the third week of studying, Abbie asked, "Why don't you walk with me back to your place, like we planned? It seems kind of rude to make me walk back alone when we're going to the same place."

"I'm sorry," Drew responded lamely, "I have a routine for getting ready and it takes a while sometimes and I don't want to make us late." On the spot, he could not think of a better excuse.

After their fourth Friday study session, Drew was once again horny as hell. Abbie had not been wearing the short athletic shorts she sometimes wore, and her shapely, smooth legs were on full display. Worse, she had bent over a couple of times, highlighting the firm, full swell of her round ass in the tight swimsuit fabric. He once again apologized and hurried home to jerk off before going out.

Drew was laying on his bed, getting close to his peak, when the door opened without a knock. Abbie abruptly entered his room, and stopped suddenly when she quickly realized he was jerking off on his bed. What drove Drew crazy was she didn't leave. She just stood there, still in her swimsuit, huge bust still tightly encased in the clingy fabric, nipples poking out of the thin material. He went from his heart briefly stopping to getting even more aroused getting to jerk off to those tits in real life, and after briefly looking into her sparkling green eyes he came hard. He was still coming down from a huge orgasm, his eyes tightly shut, when he heard the door close and realized Abbie had left.

Later that night out at the club, Abbie approached Drew while he was standing a little away from the group. "So are you a chronic masturbator or something?" she asked, "Is that why you always ditch me, you have to jerk off first?"

With the honesty and bravery of a few drinks in him, Drew laughed and replied, "No. I've been avoiding telling you that the sight of you in that swimsuit drives me crazy. I can't walk around all night with the erection it gives me, so I run home to take care of it first."

To his relief, Abbie laughed in response. "Me in a swimsuit drives you that crazy?" she asked.

"You have to know the effect you have on men," Drew stated. "Your body is incredible."

"You're lying," she responded. "You just jerk off a lot."

"Why would I lie to you about this? It's worse to admit that it's because of YOU, my best friend's girlfriend," Drew said.

Nothing more was said about it that night, but the next day Abbie was over at the duplex again and said she had an idea. "If you're serious that I'm soooo sexy you can't help yourself, and you need some relief, you can take a break in the little pool office as needed. We stop a lot so I can check on swimmers or do a quick round. Maybe one of those breaks near the end of our study session, I can let you into the pool office and you can jerk off and feel better. I rather you do that and walk back here with me than make me keep walking back by myself. Plus... if it really is my fault, as you insist, then I guess I can help."

Drew was very dubious about the plan but agreed it could be a solution. During their next Friday study session, near the end of their hour, Abbie said she was going to do a round walking around the pool and Drew asked if she would let him into the pool office first. He was relieved when she smiled in response.

It was awkward sitting behind a desk in that small room and pulling on his hard cock. Drew was not sure this plan was going to work. But then he peeked through the slanted blinds over the pool office window and saw Abbie bending over next to the pool, her firm, round ass tightly encased in her swimsuit, and he felt a tingling in his balls. A few minutes later, watching Abbie's tight, round ass swaying behind her the whole time, Drew came hard into some kleenex.

The following Friday, Drew was again jerking off watching Abbie through the window when he saw her running over to the room. He quickly covered himself up just before she came through the door.

"My supervisor is here, you have to stop!" she said frantically.

As he walked out of the office, Drew asked, "Should we keep studying?"

"No," Abbie replied. "Fortunately he didn't see you coming out of our office, but he'll ask questions. Plus, now that I'm looking for it I can tell you're hard as a rock. Go home and take care of yourself."

Fifteen minutes later, Drew was back on his bed, just starting to rub out another orgasm. His cock had never softened and he was starting to feel the pleasurable tingle when the door to his room opened.

"JESUS, ABBIE!" Drew exclaimed in a hushed yell,as he stuffed his engorged cock back into his shorts. "You have to learn to knock before coming into my room!"

Abbie chuckled briefly, as she closed the door behind her, and said, "I'm sorry. I felt bad cutting you off like I did and wanted to make sure you made it back okay." Her green eyes settled on Drew's crotch and she laughed again.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"You're not hiding much with that hard on in your pants. Plus, I've already seen it out and that didn't stop you from finishing the last time," she said with a smile.

Tentatively, Drew took his cock back out and started stroking. "Either way, I need some relief," he grumbled.

"I can leave you alone to take care of that," Abbie said with her eyes still fixed on his cock. "I'll stay too if it helps."

Drew just kept jerking, so Abbie unzipped the sweatshirt she was wearing, revealing the tight swimsuit top beneath. "Anything I can do to make up for stopping you twice?" she asked in a teasing voice. "I know you like my breasts, and you've been watching me while you jerk off in the changing room."

Drew gasped at the admission. Abbie ran her hands along the sides and bottoms of her full breasts, squeezing them in the tight fabric of her suit, showing off their size and firmness. She walked up to the foot of the bed and leaned over Drew a little, displaying for him the deep valley between the large, round globes of her tits, and the creamy flesh visible at the top.

"I'm going to cum, Abbie," Drew warned.

"Go ahead, Drew, cum for me and my tits." Abbie encouraged, and she leaned down further.

Drew felt the pleasurable burning of orgasm growing, the sight of Abbie's big, round tits egging him on, and then he was cumming hard. He was so turned on by the sight of Abbie leaning her legendary chest over him that he didn't care where he came. He managed to keep his eyes open long enough to watch his white cum erupt out of his cock and shoot high enough to cover the smooth tops of Abbie's big breasts. She seemed a little surprised that he shot so far, but did not move as the next spurt also covered her tits with his wet jizz. The orgasm was intense, and when it finally started to fade Drew opened his eyes to see Abbie smiling at him, still holding the sides of her firm breasts together, the tops of her globes covered in a thick glaze of his white spunk.

"You can never tell Adam about this," Abbie warned, "I have to go clean up before he gets home." And then she was gone.

Drew thought things between him and Abbie were taking a fun turn, and then he feared it was all over. A few days later, Adam announced that he and Abbie had broken up.

Adam said he had taken "a few" dirty pictures of Abbie and shown them to "no more than two" of his friends, but Abbie somehow found out and dumped him. Drew asked if he should stop studying with Abbie and was surprised when Adam said no. Adam was hopeful that Abbie would eventually change her mind, the break up was so sudden. And even though she said to never call or speak to her again, if she stayed friends with Drew then Adam would definitely see her again.

Later that day, Drew found Abbie waiting for him outside their Accounting class, and he could tell from her face that she was furious.

"Did you know about the pictures?!" Abbie demanded.

"Yes," Drew sheepishly admitted, "But how did you not? Didn't you know he was taking them?"

"Yes, but he said he was taking them on his phone using an app like snapchat that would delete them after a while. I didn't realize he was also saving them to his computer AND showing them to other people!" she fumed. "How could you not tell me?!" she asked while punching him in the shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I only saw them because Adam left his computer open a couple times and I saw them on his screen," Drew lied. "And I assumed you knew because you were posing in the pictures."

"If we're going to be friends, separate from me and Adam, you have to tell me these things," Abbie demanded. "Otherwise we're not really friends!"

"Okay, okay, you're right," Drew admitted, "If I had known that you didn't know they were on his computer, I absolutely would have told you."

As the final students were filing into the classroom and class was about to begin, Abbie said, "I'm going to yell at you more at the library later tonight."

"So we're still studying together?" Drew asked lamely.

"I thought you just said we're friends," Abbie retorted.

"After Adam, you're probably my closest friend here," Drew admitted.

That night at the study room, Abbie greeted Drew with another solid punch in the shoulder. "I didn't know about ALL of the pictures!" Abbie complained.

"What do you mean, how not?" Drew asked as they walked into the study room.

"Well which ones did you see?" she asked.

"Well... probably all of them," Drew admitted.

"I thought you said you only saw them when Adam left his computer open?" she demanded.

"Well I may have flipped between them while the computer was open."

"Perv," she responded, punctuated by another punch in the shoulder. "I don't know how he took some of the more... graphic ones, but I didn't know he was taking a picture of us... during sex and... afterwards." After a couple deep, angry breaths, Abbie asked, "So you still want to keep studying with me?"

"Didn't you hear me admit that you're probably my closest friend after Adam?" Drew responded.

That seemed to finally soften Abbie's anger towards him, but she added, "Adam is an asshole, but he was my asshole until I found out he was showing his friends naked pictures of me. That was too far and I can't trust him now."

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers