All Comments on 'Fourth of July Week with Dad'

by creativeandfun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars! Just a personal thought. I would have loved Leanne dressing up in sexy lingerie. A sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy. Leanne could talk dirty about how much she loves fucking Daddy. Then she takes a facial and drinks daddy's cum.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up in sexy lingerie as described above. Sets in white, black, blue and lite blue. One set is a white sheer bra and panties with knee highs or frilly ankle sox with heels. Also two sets of cheerleader outfits with frilly ankle sox or knee high socks.

I watch dirty talking Daddy Daughter porn on one side of my computer screen and her picture on the other. I scream her name as I kill viva paper towel with my cum I wish was splashing on her face.

We haven't fucked .................................. yet!

I'd love to read a story about this.

Hoping for both a story and fucking the one woman I have loved for 25 years

By the way she's 44. So I didn't even know her before 18. 34DD Breasts. 25 inch waist, 36 inch hips with long legs and a sweet little bubble butt that her garter straps frame perfectly.

Hopefully some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the great read .

I grew up in Charleston and it was great hearing from someone who enjoys the area

I hope you continue this story I will continue to check out your others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really loved this. Made my dick hard

KingKong2020KingKong2020about 1 year ago

Fantastic story, i hope you continue this as a series

KingKong2020KingKong2020about 1 year ago

Fantastic love story , i hope you continue this as series and not one off story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeandfun@creativeandfun
Attractive 59 year old bi WMM who is sexually adventurous and extremely open minded. I have quite a few kinks I would love to share and would love to hear yours as well. HI everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you know I have several stories I am still working on. Quite ...