Fourth of July Week with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love it. Want a beer?"

"Great idea."

We ate our dinner, drank our beer, and cleaned up the kitchen. We went into the living room and sat next to each other on the sofa and talked and laughed until around 2 in the morning. We decided it was time for some shut eye so we stood and I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him goodnight. The exposed flesh of his shirtless torso felt so good against me. Those tingling sensations made their way back to my pussy and I knew I had to do something about it.

Since our bedrooms were on the opposite ends of the house, I chose not to close my door. I peeled off my shorts and top and slid under the covers onto my back, with my legs opened wide. I alternated cupping and massaging my breasts with my left hand while I worked my pussy with the right. I made sure to edge myself several times before I finally brought myself to a crescendo and came with such intensity that I was thrashing about on the bed. I was careful not to make any whimpering or loud noises because I didn't want to alert Dad to what I was doing. After I finished rubbing myself to another orgasm, I brought my fingers to my nose and inhaled. I loved the way I smelled. Those fingers found their way into my mouth so I could lick and suck the juices and swallow my nectar.

I went into the bathroom to pee and wash my hands. I looked down the hall and noticed all the lights in the house were off. I wanted so much to go to my Dad and give myself to him. I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth, in my pussy, in my hands, and in my ass. I wanted to taste that sweet seed that had created me. I wanted his cum in me and on me. My pussy was still wet. I walked back toward the bed and decided to open the curtain where the screen to the French door was. I pulled it back and noticed that Dad was down at the beach. The moon was full and I could see that he was laying on a towel on his back and he was moving his right hand up and down the length of his cock.

Oh my gosh! Dad was masturbating! I had to get a closer look. I chose to stay nude and exit the house. I eased my screen door open and went down the steps from the back deck and on to the sand. I eased closer and closer until I was a mere six feet away from Dad, who I now noticed was naked. I watched him pump his cock up and down with his fist. My heart was racing. My hands were sweaty. I felt flush. And I felt horny as fuck. I wanted that cock pumping into me. I took a deep breath and threw caution into the wind. I moved closer to Dad until I could reach out to touch him. His eyes were closed. His breathing was labored like he was in the throes of passion about to erupt with a geyser of cum. And then...........................I went for it.

I kneeled on the sand next to him. I took my right hand and gently touched the left side of his face. Startled, he gasped and opened his eyes. We made eye contact. The look of horror on his face was evident. I smiled with so much love in my heart.

"Wha.................wha...........Lea..............shit............I.........I...........so...........sorry...............Leanne........I am sorry."

He jumped to his feet and tried to leave. I jumped to my feet and grabbed his arm and pulled him back to me with all my might.

"Dad NO...........Don't go...........It's ok. I'm ok. Don't be ashamed. I just watched a gorgeous man masturbate although you didn't finish. I'm not embarrassed and I don't want you to be embarrassed either. What you were doing. It was..............it was.........one of the hottest things I've ever seen."

"I should go."

"NO DAD!!!!!!!!! Stay!"

I pulled him to me and I searched out his face with mine. Our lips met for the very first time ever --- FINALLY!!!!!! Our tongues found each other. It was beautiful and it was erotic. I felt my pussy getting wetter. I reached down to wrap my hands around Dad's cock while we kissed. He hadn't gone soft. His cock was firm and warm. We broke our kiss and he looked into my eyes.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to kiss you, my own daughter? My own flesh and blood?"

"Probably as long as I have wanted to be with you intimately Dad. It's been on my mind quite a bit."

We leaned in to kiss again and it was even more wonderful than the first. I stroked his cock and it was rock hard. Dad and I kissed for several more minutes, enjoying the passion shared by two new lovers. As I slowly masturbated his cock, one of my wishes came true. He cupped my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. The fingers from his left hand found my asshole and one of them entered me. The fingers from his right hand found my pussy and went to work on my hole and my clit until I orgasmed standing there in the sand, my knees buckling and making it difficult for me to maintain my balance. I moaned into Dad's mouth to let him know I had cum while he was fingering me.

I broke our kiss, this time dropping to my knees and locking my lips around his manhood, that beautiful and long cock that had made me. I sucked him, no I devoured him, like I hadn't had anything to eat or drink in months. I was hungry for his shaft and I tried my best to get it all into my mouth and throat. I grabbed his hips and moved them back and forth, signaling him to fuck my mouth. He did and I was in heaven. He grabbed me by the head and fucked my face. I could feel the precum oozing from his dick. It tasted so good. I knew I wanted to drink as much of his cum as I possibly could while we were on vacation.

Dad pulled my head away from his cock and stood me up. He then picked me up and placed my legs over his shoulders. He entered me with ease because I was soaking wet. I felt like I was suspended in air, my Dad inside me, my legs over his shoulders, his hands full of my ass cheeks, holding me up. He slammed me back and forth, up and down, and we fucked like two people in heat who hadn't sexual release in ages. My pussy juices were streaming out of me and onto his stomach and dripping down his legs and down my ass crack. The animalistic passion we shared was something I had been craving in a lover ever since I lost my cherry at 18 years old.

Dad kissed me as he fucked me. He pounded my pussy and I was in ecstasy. I don't know how many times I had cum. I wasn't counting. He made my pussy and my body feel things I had never felt before. Dad leaned down and placed me on my back on the towel, my legs still over his shoulders. He had gone into a push up position as he fucked in and out of me. I took my legs off his shoulders and opened my legs as wide as I could. I wanted his cock to hit my cervix and he did.............many, many, many times. And he found my g-spot...................many, many, many times.

We were both sweating. We were both making noises we had never heard the other make. Having this beautiful sexual encounter with my Dad was more than I could have ever imagined. This wasn't love making. This was pure, raw fucking.

"Are you ready Leanne?"

Dad didn't have to ask me what I was ready for. I knew. And he knew that I knew. I reached down and began rubbing my clit. I wanted to cum when he did. The timing couldn't have been more perfect. He groaned, rather loudly, as his cock pulsated and shot several ropes of his hot cum into me. My pussy contracted and squeezed around his cock as my orgasm matched his. He continued to fuck into my pussy until his dick went limp. He looked into my eyes and I looked back into his. We smiled and we kissed.

I rolled us over until Dad was on his back and I was on top of him. I opened my legs and put them on either side of his torso. I pushed as much of his cum out of my pussy as I could onto his stomach. I smiled at Dad with an evil grin and moved down until I could suck the cum that had been in my pussy off his stomach and into my throat so I could swallow it. Like a good girl, I showed it to him in my mouth before I made it disappear into the friendly confines of my stomach.

"You are SUCH A DIRTY GIRL!"

"Yeah and proud of it. And to think, this is only the first day of vacation."

We got up off the towel, shook the sand off of it, and walked back into the house with our arms around each other. Once we got inside, we knew we both needed a shower.

"Care to join me in the shower, Sugarfoot?"

"I would LOVE to. Let me go to my bathroom and get my soap and shampoo. I don't think we need any pajamas since we are already dressed for bed. What do you think?"

"I agree. Nudity it is my sweet daughter."

We showered and took our time to wash each other's bodies and hair free of any sand that may have been hiding. We also decided that Dad and I would share his bed from now on, since it only seemed proper.

The next morning, I was awakened to the sensation of Dad darting his tongue in and out of my ass, and licking long, slow, flat tongue strokes up and down my ass crack. He pulled me on to my knees so that I was in the "face down, ass up" position so that he had better access to my back door. I had never had anal sex before with an actual dick. I had used my fingers and a couple of small toys before. I had even used anal beads. But (pun intended), I hadn't had a dick or a butt plug, for that matter, in my ass.

When Dad had my asshole nice and slippery, he positioned himself behind me and, with great care, entered my ass inch by delicious inch. His dick was thick and long but he had me so relaxed that I didn't feel any discomfort or stinging. After just a couple of short minutes and several gentle strokes, he was in my ass all the way to his balls, which I felt against my pussy lips. It felt amazing.

He started moving in and out of my ass and I think I surprised him when I told him he could go faster and harder.

"Are you sure, Leanne?"

"Yes Dad. You can pick up the pace and go harder. If it gets too be too uncomfortable, I will tell you. Right now, it feels fantastic."

"OK, you got it."

Several minutes had passed and my comfort level had increased. I started bucking my ass back against him and told him to fuck me harder. He complied. The faster he went, the more I wanted him to fuck my ass like he had fucked my pussy on the beach last night. I started slamming my ass back even harder.

"Fuck me Dad. Fuck me like you did on the beach last night."

He didn't hesitate to comply with my request. He began fucking my ass in earnest. I was pushing my ass back against him because I wanted him as deep as he could go.

"Fuck me Dad. Fuck your daughter. Make me yours. Give me that dick. Fill my nasty asshole with your cum."

"I love fucking your ass. It feels so good on my dick."

We had a really nice rhythm going. I felt so dirty, yet so wonderful having my Dad fucking my hot ass. I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer before exploding in my anal crevice. Several more minutes of him fucking my ass hard gave me and him what we both wanted --- his cum in my ass.

"LLLLLEEEEEEAAAAANNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE, IIIIIIIIMMMMMMM CCCCCCCUUUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! GIVE ME ALL THAT FUCKING CUM!!!!!!!!"

I felt Dad cum in my ass. I loved the way it felt. He collapsed on top of me and his cock made a wet popping noise as he slid out of my ass. After several minutes, he moved over next to me and we just looked into each other's eyes with big smiles on our faces.

Over the course of the next few days, Dad and I fucked and made love all over the beach house and on the back deck as we watched the waves crashing against the shore. The ultimate experience was the night of July 4th when we fucked on the beach while fireworks were going off in the distance across the bay and on several properties nearby. The ultimate turn on was feeling Dad shoot his cum down my throat as I blew him during the fireworks displays. The only time we put clothes on was when it was time to pack up and go back to Brewton.

When we got back to Brewton, reality started to set in. I had a couple more days before I had to go back to Charleston. My pussy, my ass, and my mouth were all sore, but content, from all the sexual activity Dad and I had engaged in during our vacation. The next morning, I was sitting on the front porch in the swing drinking some coffee and I had tears rolling down my face like a waterfall. Dad came to join me on the porch, coffee in hand, and wanted to know what was wrong.

"Dad, I leave to go back to Charleston tomorrow and I don't want to go. For the first time in my life, I have found true love with the man of my dreams and now we are about to be separated, for God knows how long."

"We don't have to be separated Leanne."

"Wha.....wha.....what do you mean?"

"Well, I have been doing some thinking. Why don't I sell the house and land and move to Charleston so we can be together?"

I perked up and the tears stopped. "You mean that?"

"With all my heart girl!"

==========

FAST FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS DAY TWO YEARS LATER

I left the next day to go back to Charleston and Dad prepped the house and land to sell. Since the house had no mortgage, he made a pretty penny from the sale. Six months later, Dad and I had our dream house built on the outskirts of Charleston and had settled in living as husband and wife. No one was any wiser to our secret. All anyone thought was I had met a sexy older man during 4th of July two years ago and we were head over heels in love with each other.

On this particular Christmas morning, I had a very special gift for Dad and I wanted him to open it last, after all the other gifts. It was in a long, slim box and Dad thought it was a new watch. He pulled the wrapping paper off of it and he noticed it was a generic brown card board box, which looked like it could accommodate a new watch. He opened it and his eyes widened to the size of silver dollars.

"Leanne, does that say PREGNANT?"

12