All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 09'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GuenhwyvarGuenhwyvarabout 4 years ago
Stellar

Fantastic writing as I’ve come to expect!

Loving the length of the chapters as well :)

Cheers,

Dennis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Nice story. Better and better.

RomanticClownRomanticClownalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful! I love the complications you have so masterfully written. I cannot wait to read more.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

I think this is a pretty good series and I hope the author continues it. But jack is kinda a scumbag when it comes to women. Anna literally just left and he is sleeping with her sister again( I really wanted this to happen but too soon, he should have rejected her at that point). And then he's kissing Kat right after? Granted Abigial may or may not have a problem with it (although he should probably have asked), but Kat specifically asked him if he had anyone he was seeing so she might not be okay with him seeing multiple people.

Anyway, I'm a dude so I don't really care what he does compared to if the shoe was on the other foot (which is definitely sexist of me or something). The story is still fun and I want to see where it leads. Just every now and then when they mention how good a person he is I can't help thinking he isn't when it comes to romantic relationships at least. Granted Abigail was always hot and cold but both he and Abigial really shouldn't have treated Anna that way. I'd have expected her to be way more angry and not have still given him a choice to pick her. But all this stuff only matters to me cause I'm really into there being love in the relationship and him treating them right.

End of rant. thanks

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

why did Kat suddenly change her mind and need to go back immediately after finding out Picardy was unavailable for travel?

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

what about the whole "can't sleep with your superior" and maintaining her crew's respect? (although doesn't her public flirting with jack defeat the purpose of not being together?). Wasn't that the main reason she gave for not wanting to be with him? It's kinda weird that it isn't brought up at all here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

everything about Elektra up to this chapter has made it clear that she, at 19, had no sexual experience whatsoever. she had neither the time, nor the desire, nor the opportunity to do so during the war. and suddenly in the bed scene the author lets us know that she has experience. it is pointless and greatly spoiled the impression of a beautiful scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES