All Comments on 'Fourth Vector Ch. 45'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

cooil

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

This story keeps getting better n better keep up the great working fwd to the next chapter.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 2 years ago
Paranoia

Adean really suffers from it, he can't see past his fears. He needs a good slap and therapy..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, this is a pickle! A fine pickle to be sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice episode. Developing plot threads and a few new characters. It feels like we are just getting to the best part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a phenomenal story!!!!!!

rydawg34rydawg34about 2 years ago

By the way this is going, Jack and Ambros are going to have to kick Bancroft's ass on their own. Aedan needs to stop being a whiny bitch. Excellent chapter, looking forward to the next.

TheDandyTheDandyabout 2 years ago

A thought occurred to me about the idea of sabotage. If, in fact, the destruction of the hangers was due to an act of sabotage, wouldn't it be interesting if it were committed by disgruntled soldiers from Col. Tavish's command? That would certainly give Aedan a huge dose of humility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can Reina and Dustin hurry up and get together please.

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

As I said before, Aedan is a dick...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aeden killed more of his people with the plague than the Swabian army ever did. He needs to be reminded of his past poor leadership.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 1 year ago

That Aedan is a real dickhead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES