All Comments on 'Fourth Year After Ch. 03'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please move

This story is just turning into a fuck anything that moves fest. And Drew is becoming David Koresh. I see this story finishing with a police raid and a really big fire.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Huh?

I have no idea what you're basing that 'fuck anything' comment on from the recent plot, given that I haven't introduced any new lovers for Drew in Year 4 so far (that changes in the last chapters), and I only introduced two new lovers for him in Year 2 (Amber, Sandy) and two in Year 3 (Maria, Ginger). Going from two lovers early in Year 1 to 4 active lovers and 3 occasional ones, with two more characters being ex-lovers, is hardly uncontrolled growth. Eden is actually the last totally new character introduced in the story. Others Drew will meet have at least been mentioned before.

More than in other years, the focus is increased on the relationships outside of Drew's marriage, and how Drew reacts to the changes happening there. How he and Duke feel about Duke's involvement with Ginger and Maria. How he feels about Sandy leaving for Minneapolis. And so forth.

Compared to other series I see here on Literotica, I think I've been restrained in not growing the lovemaking group excessively to dozens of characters, and having a cast of characters who aren't involved in the lovemaking group.

As for Koresh? Really? I see Drew as pretty much the exact opposite of the cult leader type. He's actually more of a follower.

AxelottoAxelottoalmost 7 years ago
Moving along nicely

Honestly, I am just enjoying seeing how you juggle all the connections in these stories. I like how you have built up the relationships in this series. More please.

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome update

Leenysman ignore the idiot critics. good job and thank you for updating the story with Eden/faith finally. all ways looking forward to much more

happydutchguyhappydutchguyalmost 7 years ago
Great series

I am a big fan of yours, Leenysman. Keep up the good work!

As to the Koresh comment; it's complete and utter BS! It's pretty clear anonymous either hasn't read this chapter or chooses to blatently ignore Drew's explanation to his lifetime friend of his relationship with Jean, Ginger and Maria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CONFUSION

WITH ALL OF THE CHARACTERS YOU DEFINETELY NEED TO ADD A CAST OF CHARACTERS LIST!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Cast of characters

The problem with composing a cast of characters without being a spoiler to the plot is that it would need to change practically every chapter, as more characters come "on-screen" and the relationships change.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This series keeps getting better and better. Since the introduction of Toni into the series, I hoped she would meet Eden; however, in real life, I have found these meeting to be rather cold, awkward, and seldom successful. Hopefully, this one will work out better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

some of these babies should be toddlers but remain babies in this story

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Babies vs toddlers: When this chapter begins, Gavin has just turned 15 months and the others are within a week of that milestone. So, yes, they're toddlers. But, have you never heard a parent still refer to their toddlers as babies even after that? That's all this is. They do wind up drinking breast milk to about the 24-month mark, but it's increasingly in sippy cups instead of from bottles or the breast by then. Moving from cribs to toddler beds and beginning potty training are both mentioned as something the family plans to start, after moving to the new house.

That said, the raising of these kids isn't the main focus of the story, so I don't keep checking in with every developmental milestone that they achieve, don't do four separate "first word" or "first step" scenes. But I did do reasonableness checks where I do involve the kids, like the scene where Gavin calls Drew "dada".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1942 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES