Fouzi: Witch Aunt Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Oh yeah ... Aah ... Ah ... Oh yeah ..." Aunty encouraged me in her lusty way till she neared an orgasm.

I suddenly stopped fingering her pussy and slowly pulled my two stinky slick fingers out of her warm oily asshole.

"Oh!" Fouzi Aunty growled in frustration at having been left hanging right before an orgasm but I ignored it and stuck to my plan.

I quickly grabbed the carved cucumber and the bottle of olive oil from the side. Then I hurriedly poured the olive-oil over the 6-inch long and 2-inch thick makeshift butt-plug I'd carved out of the cucumber, till it was super-slippery. The long phallic cucumber glistened in my hand with the golden oil. Still, it was pretty cold to touch.

During all this, Fouzi Aunty had been obediently standing bent over the kitchen counter, facing the window, just like I'd told her.

Without wasting time, I used my left hand to keep her big heavy butt-cheeks wide apart and placed the small rounded tip of the cucumber over my aunt's dark oily asshole.

"Ali ..." Fouzi Aunty called out questioningly but I didn't reply and instead shoved the cucumber hard into her tight dark butt-hole, "Aaiii!" Fouzi Aunty screamed aloud in agony at the sudden penetration into her tight but slick asshole.

"You like that?" I asked breathing hard with excitement.

"Oooo ..." Fouzi Aunty groaned long and low, "Yesss ..." She finally hissed and nodded her head for emphasis.

I was relieved and extremely excited to hear this, because the way Fouzi Aunty screamed, I thought I'd been too harsh. So, imagine my delight at knowing that Aunty had a high threshold for pain. Fouzi was clearly was enjoying this bit of rough sex, not that she hadn't reminded me about it multiple times during the drive over.

"Ohh ... What ... What's that? Ow ..." Fouzi Aunty eventually groaned through the pain.

I was shoving the thick cold cucumber deeper steadily, stretching her tight-clamped asshole wider and wider.

"It's something to quench the fire in your horny ass, aunty." I quipped and we laughed aloud.

"Oh shit!" Fouzi Aunty swore softly when I stopped with the cucumber buried 4 inches deep in her asshole, "I like it ... Mmm ... Fuck me, please ..." Aunty eagerly whispered.

I immediately obliged and began shoving the oily slick cucumber in and out of her tight hungry asshole. I watched excitedly from up close at the way her dark tight anus gripped the slick thick cucumber as it thrust in and out.

"Aa! Aah! Aa! Aah! Ooh! Oh! Fuck! Me! Aah!" Fouzi Aunty began moaning louder and louder as I thrust the cucumber faster and faster inside her tight oiled anus.

After a few minutes, I put my other hand to her creamy smooth crotch and started fingering my aunt's wet hot pussy too.

"Ohh! ... Yes! ... Aah! ... Yeah! ... Ali ... Aah!" Fouzi Aunty began groaning hard at this.

Fouzi quickly reached behind to hold her big oily ass-cheeks and kept them spread apart. She wanted me to shove the cold oily cucumber deeper into her stinky slick asshole. It was also extremely exciting to hear the sound of the oily cucumber sliding in and out of her tight asshole. It made a weird squelching sound every time I shoved it into her hungry butt-hole.

"Oh! Oh! Ohh! ... Ali ... Oh yeah, son ... Ahh Ahh Ahh ... I'm coming!" Fouzi Aunty grunted again and again before screaming out a warning.

I heard it and started thrusting the cucumber faster into her sexy asshole while fingering her cunt in haste. This brought her quickly to climax, and Fouzi froze before she came hard.

"Aaaa ...." Fouzi Aunty groaned long and low and climaxed strong.

Aunty froze in position, bent over the kitchen counter with her big soft ass-cheeks spread apart. I had sunk the cucumber and my finger all the way in her tight wet holes and felt her warm slick cunt-cream squirting out on to my hand. Her pussy juices spurted out of her climaxing cunt like a jet of slick white water and splattered down on the tiled floor. I distinctly felt her creaming pussy lips contracted tightly around my long forefinger as she continued to squirt repeatedly.

Eventually, I pulled my forefinger out of Fouzi Aunt's climaxing cunt and the slick long cucumber out of her slick tight asshole.

"Oww ..." Aunty grunted out as both her holes clamped back in to place.

I was extremely hard with all this and could feel my thick erect dick straining against my soccer shorts. My ball-sack had tightened and ached for release. The eagerness with this Fouzi Aunty assented to trying something new and kinky like this was extremely arousing.

Fouzi Aunty caught her breath after a couple of minutes and visibly relaxed.

"Ohh ..." Fouzi Aunty groaned softly and looked back at me, "Where did you learn that, Ali?" Aunty asked with astonishment.

"Here and there." I commented mysteriously and grinned.

"That was so hot!" Aunty commented and smiled with lust-filled eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern when I saw Fouzi Aunty grimace in pain while trying to stand upright.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's the first time I took something so thick in my ass so my asshole is aching a little, son. That's all. But if was fun!" Fouzi Aunty explained but told me not to worry and she would be back to normal soon.

Fouzi then turned around and took the stinky oily carved cucumber out of my hand.

"Do you mind if I have it, son?" Aunty said.

I shook my head and watched in astonishment as Fouzi Aunty took a big bite of the filthy messy cucumber and said, "I'm so hungry."

I was shocked and absolutely speechless!

Stunned, I watched Fouzi Aunty eagerly bite off mouthfuls of the cucumber and chew it with visible delight. A part of me wanted to gag at the way she was eating the cucumber right after I fucked her filthy black asshole with it but it was extremely exciting at the same time.

I eventually got over the shock when Fouzi Aunty finished eating the cucumber and suggested we should have lunch. I agreed and quickly washed my hands repeatedly with soap at the kitchen sink. Then I went to sit on the sofa in the living room and waited for Fouzi Aunty to bring the lunch. My thick big dick was over-excited and it took me a minute to get it to relax. Fouzi Aunty came out of the kitchen a few minutes later, with no clothes on.

I grinned at seeing her naked and watched her big pendulous breasts swaying when she walked closer and bent over to keep the tray on the coffee-table. My excitement grew at the way her wide thick hips rolled enticingly with her steps when she walked around the coffee table. Then Fouzi Aunty sat close to me on the sofa, just like before.

Aunty quickly served the chicken curry and rice she'd cooked and we began eating the meal. As we ate and talked, Fouzi Aunty asked me where I'd learnt the thing with the cucumber and other stuff. I decided to share some of my kinky experiences with my slutty Aunty Sheen, but without revealing her name. Listening to my hot kinky experiences with Sheen left Fouzi extremely surprised.

She told me that it was impossible to look at me and tell that I'd know such kinky stuff. I just grinned and shrugged my shoulder in response.

I told Fouzi Aunty about the things Aunty Sheen and I'd done till then, right from the time Aunty Sheen seduced me to how she'd introduced me to increasingly sexy kinks and fetishes. We were both pretty turned on by the time the lunch ended. We still had lot to talk about, so Fouzi Aunty suggested we take a walk and smoke a cigarette in the backyard.

The thought of watching my slutty naked aunt walking carefree in the rear-lawn in the afternoon was extremely exciting. So, I eagerly hurried to strip too. Once I got down to my shorts, I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and lighter from the coffee-table and left the weed paraphernalia on the table before we walked out the backdoor.

Fouzi Aunty boldly walked naked out on to the rear lawn. We started strolled along its length, smoking a cigarette each, while I recounted a few more kinky experiences to her. As we walked close to each other, I had a nice view of Aunty's big soft boobs swinging freely, the way her wide thick hips swayed, and the way it made Fouzi's huge round butt wobble with each step.

My thick big rod stood erect and swayed under my shorts as I walked alongside her. I also caught Fouzi Aunty glancing at my erection with visible excitement.

For a long time, we kept smoking cigarettes, walked and talked about our sexual fantasies. I thought Aunty Sheen had a filthy mind till Fouzi Aunty told me a few of her more extreme sexual fantasies. I admit even I was shocked to hear some of the things Aunty said she wanted to try doing during sex. I tried not to show it on my face though because I didn't want Fouzi Aunty to feel I was being judgmental.

Eventually, the sun sank behind the walls and it soon stared to get dark.

Then Fouzi Aunty told me we had a long night ahead of us and suggested that maybe we should get some rest. I agreed with her and we went inside, locked the main door and walked into the bedroom she had occupied. As Fouzi Aunty slipped under the covers eagerly, she asked me to take off my shorts and to get in the bed beside her. I did as she told me and lay on my side, while Fouzi Aunty spooned me from behind. I was excited to feel her soft big boobs and her thick soft thighs pressed on my back and legs.

Still, I felt the exhaustion creeping soon as I lay on the soft thick mattress. I hadn't slept the night before and the effects of the drink and joints combined to put me to sleep quickly.

Taboo Fuck at Temple

(10PM -- 5AM, Friday 6 December 2006)

At 10 PM, the alarm on my aunt's cell-phone woke us up.

We both were sober and fresh after the 5-hour nap. Once we'd both used the toilet, I realized how much the temperature had dropped as night crept over.

It was December and the farmhouse is surrounded by thick forest, which made it even colder. So, Fouzi Aunty quickly wore her thick black Abaya on, using it as an overcoat against the cold, with nothing else under it. She went into went to the kitchen to get dinner. In the meanwhile, I wore a black hoody and a pair of matching black sweatpants and followed my aunt into the kitchen.

Fouzi Aunty served dinner on the small dinner-table near the kitchen door and we hurriedly ate our meal and talked. Aunty began explaining the ritual she intended to perform tonight at the nearby Kali Temple. As she continued to go into details, I felt a mix of nervousness and excitement.

I was nervous because what Fouzi Aunty had planned was incredibly scandalous, but that made it strangely very arousing too.

After finishing dinner in 15 minutes, Fouzi Aunty asked me to do a few things in preparation while she went into her room to get ready.

So, I went into the kitchen and took out a 2-inch thick and 1-foot long orange carrot and a 2-inch thick 6-inch long green cucumber. I sat at the kitchen-table and went about carving the two vegetables. I had a pretty good idea of how to carve by now so before long, I had a carved a 10-inch long dildo from the carrot and a 6-inch long butt-plug from the cucumber.

Then I carefully wrapped the two in a small plastic shopping bag and went to put it on the coffee-table. Once I was satisfied I had enough cigarettes and weed to last me the night, I sat on the living-room couch and waited for my aunt.

Aunty came out of her room a couple of minutes later and I felt a surge of excitement run through me when I looked at her outfit.

Fouzi Aunty wore only a white see-through sari, without neither a blouse nor a bra. She had pulled the trailing-end of the flimsy white sari over her busty chest but I could clearly see her big brown boobs swinging freely underneath. Aunty wore the thin sari so low on her wide hips that I could not only see her deep dark navel but clearly see her dark smooth crotch too. The way her big soft buttocks wobbled freely under the sari told me Fouzi Aunty wasn't wearing petticoat or panties.

Aunty carried two large shopping bags that she carefully put on the small sofa near me and checked to see that she'd packed everything she'd need for the midnight ritual.

In the black shopping bag, aunty had put bottles of water, the Vodka, the remaining Coca Cola along with a few thin white towels. In the white shopping bag, Fouzi Aunty had put a few packs of milk, a jar of honey, a half-slab of butter, a small bottle of rose-water, packs of red "sindoor" powder and yellow sandalwood powder along with the flowers we'd bought in the morning. Aunty had also bought a bundle of long wax-candles too.

She grinned at me as she carefully placed the smaller bag containing the makeshift vegetable sex-toys in the white shopping bag. Then she hurriedly wore her black loose Abaya and wrapped the black Hijab loosely over her head.

I knew there was no one to see aunty in her slutty sari outfit. But the weather had turned chilly by then, so I knew Fouzi Aunty wore the Hijab and Abaya more as an overcoat and muffler to protect against the cold. I put a fresh pack of cigarettes, the four thick long joints and the lighter in the pockets of my sweatpants before quickly switching off every light in the room and following my aunt into the kitchen.

We went through the door into the garage and quickly put the two heavy shopping bags on the rear seat of the car before driving away.

It was just before 11 PM on the dashboard clock when we drove out of the farmhouse gate and made our way slowly over the dark deserted dirt road to the temple.

Fouzi Aunty was completely silent during the short trip, and I figured she was mentally preparing for the incredibly unbelievable things she planned to do soon. We soon glimpsed the small hillock and drove on the steep winding road till we reached the top. I drove slow and stopped at the top to make sure no one was around before carefully backing the car between two low thick-leaved trees at one side.

This way, the small hatchback was almost completely hidden from the road and the temple.

The old derelict temple is dedicated to Goddess Kali. Folks from the nearby villages throng to it because the temple is locally popular for its "miraculous" energy. It is around 300 years old, built with large blocks of black. A small cleared area in the front has a single orange bulb on a pole for illumination. The temple itself has no electricity and gets completely dark after sunset. There's a small porch with a large brass bell hanging in the middle, as is seen in every Hindu temple. A low door opens into a small square room measuring 6-feet long and 10-feet wide, with a 15-feet tall conical ceiling.

The inner sanctum has a 6-feet tall ferocious black-stone idol of Kali that sits on a 2-foot tall base.

Fouzi Aunty got out of the car without a word and quickly removed her black Abaya and Hijab. The dome-light of the car illuminated her sexy white sari clearly when she got back in the car. Then she signaled for a smoke. When I pulled the cigarette pack out, she shook her head and I took out the black leather pouch instead. Once I lit two joints, I passed one to her and started smoking the other one. The windows were rolled up and the car soon filled with the stinky smell of burning weed.

As we smoked in silence in the packed dark car, it didn't take long for the weed to take effect. I soon felt the familiar tingling before the weightlessness took over. My senses became incredibly sharp and I could hear the faint rustle of my aunt's sheer sari as she moved her hand up and down to take tokes on the joint. When she took a drag, I'd glance to get a glimpse of her big round boobs in the dull orange glow of the ember.

While smoking the joint, Fouzi Aunty began chanting under her breath and taking deep gulps of water from a bottle. I knew she was inviting the Jinn to take control over her.

So, I smoked and watched my aunt eventually go deeper into a trance-like state. Her breathing became shallow and more exaggerated while her eyes opened wide. She shook her head hard so her long dark hair fell freely around her face and swayed with her movements.

For the first time, I felt nervous and wondered what I'd gotten myself into.

But then my buzzing brain reminded me of my aching balls and won the argument against caution. I grabbed my aching balls and pressed a few times to relieve some of the tension. I smoked and stroked my heavy cum-laden ball-sack, all the while staring at Fouzi Aunty going deeper into her trance.

By the time the joints were over, I was pretty high and very horny.

Fouzi Aunty had drunk more than a liter of water by then and was completely entranced. Her movements were slow but precise as aunty reached in the rear seat and rummaged in the shopping bag. She grabbed a long thick candle and lit it with the lighter. Once the flame was bright enough to light up the interior of the car, Aunty pushed the door open and stepped out.

"Stay in the car." Fouzi Aunty said in a soft whisper, and I nodded.

I glanced at the small clearing that acted as a courtyard in front of the temple. The dim orange light from the small bulb atop the lone pole only lit the two small steps that led up to the temple's porch. The rest of the hilltop was completely dark. In the moonlight night, the faint starlight was just enough to make out the shape of the foliage and the dark conical-domed shape of the temple. Everything around was completely still and eerily silent and I loved it in my high condition.

I watched as Aunty cupped a hand around the flame of the candle and walked slowly towards the entry-point to the temple courtyard. I rolled my window halfway down to get a good view of what Fouzi Aunty was going to do.

In this darkness, the small flame of the candle was enough to light up my aunt's outline as she walked slowly to the top of the road. I sat in the dark warm car and watched with a mix of nervousness and growing fascination. Fouzi Aunty stopped and stood on the low long bump where the road met the clearing. She squatted down and carefully placed the candle upright on the ground before slowly standing up. She jerkily pulled the hem of her white sari up and I got a nice view of her thick brown bare legs in the candlelight before she quickly squatted on the ground once more.

I was shocked when Fouzi Aunty began brazenly pissing on the road. She was close enough that I could see the road getting dark with her pee in the dim candlelight. As I watched, Aunty began to waddle back and forth over the muddy bump, carefully pissing all along its length. I couldn't tear my eyes away from this gross but exciting scene and was amazed at my aunt's boldness once more.

After Fouzi Aunty had pissed all over the road-bump she returned to squat in the middle. She stayed still and stared hard at the flame of the candle a foot away from her on the road. I heard her mutter something in the crisp clear night before she carefully picked the candle and walked back to the car.

This time, I could see the shape of her big brown boobs under the flimsy fabric my aunt's white sari. Even though it didn't seem like Fouzi Aunty felt cold, her large nipples stood taut and made visible dents in her sari which barely covered her busty motherly chest. I followed her sexy curvy body all the way to the car and felt my thick excited dick begin to squirm in my grip.

There was a dull ache in my balls which grew steadily with my increasing excitement.

Fouzi Aunty blew out the candle once she reached the car. She opened the rear door and began rummaging in it once more. Without a word, she handed me a long strip of saffron-colored cloth. I knew what to do, so I quietly took the piece of cloth from her and began stripping my clothes in the driver's seat. By then, Fouzi Aunty had got a big foot-round brass plate and loaded it with the flowers, rose water and colored powders, and the honey, milk and butter. Last, she pulled out the carved carrot and cucumber and put them on top of the plate.

1...345678