Fouzi: Witch Aunt Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath to steel myself against the cold and opened the door to step out completely naked. I immediately felt goose-bumps and took a few deep breaths to get used to the cold. Then I quickly wrapped the piece of cloth around my waist, like a sarong, and covered my thick semi-erect dick under its flimsy cover. Then I opened the other rear door and quickly grabbed the shopping bag full of bottles of water, vodka and cola, before tucking the cigarette-pack and remaining two joints in the waist of my makeshift sarong.

We closed the doors quietly and walked semi-naked in our flimsy outfits out into the clearing together. It was very cold but thankfully the wind had died down so the low temperature was somewhat bearable in my stoned state.

The thrill of sneaking into the temple at night brimmed within me and kept me warm and excited.

I glanced around and looked at the stark darkness that surrounded us. I again noticed how eerily silent everything was, there was not even the familiar buzzing of crickets anywhere. Only the small circle of light from the light bulb showed the entrance to the dark stone temple.

I felt a shiver run down my spine but shrugged it off.

As instructed, when we came to the temple I placed the plastic shopping bag near the step. Following Fouzi Aunty's instructions, I was careful not to touch the steps and then stood back a few feet outside the small circle of light. As I watched from a few feet behind, Fouzi Aunty bent over to place the big round brass-plate on the worn bottom step. In the orange illumination of the small light-bulb I got a clear view of my aunt's curvy round hips and ass-cheeks through the sheer white fabric of her sari.

I felt a surge of excitement run along my erecting shaft. With my eyes stuck to her bare brown back, I lit a cigarette and stood watching Fouzi Aunty begin the ritual to enter the temple.

Fouzi Aunty first lit four candles and stuck them upright in a square along the raised edge of the large round plate. Then she grabbed two handfuls of orange and white flowers and made a mound of them in the middle. Around it, she put several handfuls of the red "sindur" (vermilion) powder and the yellow-brown sandalwood powder. Then she carefully took out the foot-long carrot carved like a dildo and the half-foot long green cucumber shaped into a butt-plug and put these carefully on top of the flowers.

Once she was done preparing her "puja-thali", Fouzi Aunty caught it with both hands and stood up before slowly walking up the steps. Aunty had her head bowed and muttered something in a low humming voice.

I loved the way her sexy big soft butt-cheeks wobbled hard with every deliberate slow step till she finally stopped, just before the door to the inner sanctum. Fouzi Aunty slowly went down to her knees and reverentially placed the laden brass plate at the open doorway.

From where I stood, I had a clear view of the fearsome stone idol inside the inner sanctum. The light from the four candles illuminated the frightening black Kali idol clearly. As Fouzi Aunty knelt between the brass plate and me, I could see her curvy mature body enticingly outlined by the candlelight too.

I watched with growing excitement as Fouzi Aunty slowly sat back on her knees and began muttering and swaying in place. Soon, she was shaking her head vigorously from side-to-side, with her long dark hair flying around her. A few minutes later, aunty raised her hands and began prostrating while kneeling. Her soft muttering turned into audible mumbling as she got deeper into her trance. After she chanted and prostrated for several minutes, Fouzi Aunty started picking up small handfuls of the flowers and threw them high in the air.

The flower petals rained down in a whirl of orange and white all around her.

Once she finished throwing all the flowers from the brass plate, Fouzi Aunty slowed down her swaying and gingerly got up to unsteady feet.

My thick dick twitched with a jolt of arousal when Fouzi Aunty began stripping her thin white sari. I watched with a growing erection as aunty kept swaying and slowly unwound the sari all the way before letting it fall down to her feet.

Fouzi Aunty stood completely naked in the cold night at the door to the temple and looked up at the Kali idol before bowing low.

Now I had a clear view of my aunt's sexy curvy body as the candlelight outlined her shapely mature figure. Fouzi swayed her hips slowly, flinging her soft big buttocks side-to-side, before gradually spreading her feet on the floor. I watched with intense arousal as she pushed her bare clean-shaved crotch out towards the idol.

At this, Fouzi Aunty began chanting louder and louder. She seemed to be getting into a frenzied state and suddenly fell down to her knees.

I was too stoned and excited to be nervous and watched with growing fascination as Fouzi Aunty continued her ritual. She scooped the red powder in her left hand and smeared it all over her forehead. Then she took a handful of the yellow sandalwood powder and rubbed it first on her neck before smearing the rest across her big bare breasts. Then she began picking up the powders one by one and smearing her naked body.

Fouzi Aunty started rubbing the powders on her shoulders, then down to her back and over her large round buttocks before smearing her thick brown legs.

Then aunty ended the opening ritual by prostrating naked on the cold stone floor, with her red and yellow-smeared curvy body trembling in a trance. Fouzi stayed in this position for a long time, and I kept ogling her broad curvy back and big round ass. Eventually she raised herself into a kneeling position once more and seemed to calm down a little.

By then, my thick hard dick was rock-hard. My stiff large cock strained hard against the thin cloth wrapped around my waist, and threatened to tear through the fabric. My free-hanging cum-heavy ball-sack felt heavier and ached more noticeably now.

I'd been denied ejaculation after being aroused so many times during the past few hours and it was becoming unbearable!

Exactly at 12AM -- Midnight - Fouzi Aunty raised one hand and signaled me.

I shook my head to get out of my own trance-like state and went to the steps. As she'd told me before, I took off my flip-flops and walked barefoot up the cold steps. Aunty got up from her kneeling position and gently caught my elbow. She nudged me to step into the inner sanctum.

I stepped around the big brass-plate near the low doorway, and stooped to enter the inner sanctum. Fouzi Aunty followed me inside and made me stand facing the large derelict stone-idol of Kali.

In my stoned state, I stared at the old idol, which despite its chipped and cracked condition, Kali looked extremely fierce in the flickering lights of the candles behind me. I heard the scrape of the brass-plate against the smooth clean stone floor when aunty pushed it inside the temple. Immediately, I felt the warmth of the candles begin to spread in the dark dank chamber.

The slight chill that I felt was now gone and it was replaced with a warm and exciting feeling deep within me.

I heard my aunt's hurried footsteps as she went back to the stone steps, then the rustle of the plastic shopping bag, before she returned. The next moment, aunty whispered and told me to spread my feet wider. I did as she told and she slowly pushed the brass-plate lined with candles from under my legs. I felt the heat of the candles on my free-hanging balls and straining cock for a second before Aunty pushed it all the way to the front of the idol. Then Aunty knelt close behind my back and she put her hands on my waist.

Still chanting, aunty slowly began loosen up the strip of cloth to expose my thick hard cock to the idol.

She pulled the cloth away and got me completely naked.

I realized that she was showing her "offering" to the idol and felt a shiver run up and down my spine, but my stiff cock jerked with excitement.

Staying on her knees, Aunty continued to chant and slowly caressed my legs. She ran her hands up and down the inner sides of my muscular calves and thighs before rubbing my bare buttocks. I felt her rising up on her knees as her hands went higher on my back. Soon, she stood up and hugged me tight from behind. She slipped her hands to the front and caressed my firm muscular chest before moving lower.

Finally, Fouzi Aunty wrapped her warm sick hands around my fleshy thick dick and squeezed hard.

"Ah!" I cried out softly at the way my stiff thick cock got rock-hard.

After stroking my long thick cock for a few moments, Fouzi Aunty made me turn around and sit on the 2-foot square pedestal.

I eagerly did as told, and quickly took a seat at the feet of the idol, with my back resting against Kali's legs and crotch.

My aunt's eyes were wide and she stared almost without blinking as she worked. My gaze traveled over her naked curvy color-streaked body, while she knelt near the door to the inner temple.

Fouzi began taking out the things from the shopping bag. I watched her pull out the almost full bottle of vodka and the half-empty bottle of cold Cola. She opened the bottles and carefully emptied the vodka into the Cola bottle. Then aunty took out a joint and lighter from the black leather pouch.

Fouzi Aunty crept on her knees on the cold stone floor to me. She offered the joint to me with both hands, and I took it. Then she clicked on the lighter and helped me light the joint. Next, aunty turned to pick the large 3-ltr bottle of Cola mixed with vodka and offered it to me. I grinned excitedly and took the bottle. I took a small sip to taste it and found that the vodka had mixed well with the rest of the soda.

Aunty made me spread my feet further apart so she could move closer to me. She sat cross-legged on the dirty stone floor, close enough so her knees touched the stone base of the idol on which I sat.

The flickering candlelight coming from the doorway lit up the inner chamber in a dim golden light. I enjoyed watching my aunt's nude yellow and red hued body.

I had a perfect view of Aunty Fouzi's entranced face. With her hooded eyes looking at my crotch, she chanted softly through her parted wet lips. Her soft brown boobs hung freely on her busty bare chest and the black nipples stood completely erect. Aunty's thick smooth thighs were parted wide and I had a clear view of her dark cunt which glistened with her slick pre-cum.

Smoking the second joint so soon after the previous one made me buzz harder. I was past the weightless sensation. I felt the effects of the alcohol combining with the weed as I smoked and drank straight from the bottle. It made my movements jerky and my mind agitated.

Soon, I was brimming with lust and an incredible hard-on!

Fouzi Aunty watched me with increasing eagerness, as I smoked the joint and took gulps of the vodka.

After a few sips, I tried to put the bottle to one side but aunty snatched it from me and took a big gulp. She grimaced as the soda and vodka burned down her throat but quickly recovered and took another gulp of the drink. Then Fouzi passed me the bottle and swayed harder, and I knew she was getting deeper into her trance.

I continued to smoke and drink while Fouzi Aunty caressed my bare legs with her warm colored hands. I remember the way her hands left streaks of red and yellow all over my legs. Her gentle caress was enough to make my thick stiff dick jerk with excitement from time to time. In the meanwhile, Aunty stared mesmerized at my throbbing hard erection and kept chanting excitedly under her breath.

When the joint got over, I had drunk almost a quarter of the vodka. I flicked the butt of the joint out through the small door.

I was pretty buzzed by then and my senses had sharpened immensely.

Seeing this, Fouzi Aunty suddenly stopped chanting and swaying. I knew she was ready to move to the next phase of the ritual and was incredibly excited.

Aunty slowly got on knees and crawled backwards to the small door. I realized she had to show absolute reverence to the Kali idol and aunty couldn't turn her back to the idol during the ritual. I watched excitedly at the way her round brown breasts dangled down and swung with her movements. Fouzi went to the big brass plate of candles and carefully pulled up the candles one by one to place them two on each side of the doorway in the inner sanctum.

Once she was satisfied that the candles were burning properly, Fouzi Aunty put the pack of milk, jar of honey and the half slab of soft butter and carefully arranged the phallus-shaped cucumber and carrot.

Fouzi then took the tray and slowly came to me on her knees. The candlelight was now bright and wide enough to see her clearly. My big hard erection strained with intense anticipation between my legs but I stared mesmerized at my aunt.

Aunty stopped a couple of foot from me and sat back on her feet. She then carefully placed the round brass plate near the pedestal, right below my crotch. Then she took the half-slab of butter and offered it to me. I took the hardened butter in my hands and began mashing it between my fingers to soften it. Aunty got up on her knees and came as close as she could to me. I watched her big brown boobs and thick rounded sides and soft brown thighs.

Once the butter started melting in my hands, I quickly started rubbing it all over Aunty Fouzi's body. First, I spread it all over her smooth round shoulders and made my way down to her busty bare chest. Fouzi pushed her soft voluptuous chest out for me so I could rub the butter properly over her round brown boobs.

"Mm ... Hmm ... Mmm ..." Aunty started moaning softly at this, clearly enjoying having her sensual taut boobs massaged hard.

I took my time making her soft big boobs slick with the butter. After a while, I could see streaks of butter running down Aunty's soft rounded tummy before being lost in her dark smooth crotch. After kneading and squeezing Fouzi's soft big tits I reached around and rubbed a handful of mushy butter all over her large round ass-cheeks.

"Yesss ..." Aunty hissed softly into my ear, "Mm ... Yeah ... Mm ..." She continued to moan as I made her big broad ass slick with warm butter.

I enjoyed spreading the melting butter all over her soft round buttocks before sliding my hands inside her deep dank ass-crack. Then, I went lower till my fingers felt the warm wetness of Aunty Fouzi's anus and pussy.

Then I began rubbing my slick fingers up and down her crotch. I wanted to make sure I spread the butter evenly over her tight-clenched asshole and moist hot cunt. After I was sure I slowly pushed a forefinger inside her taut but slick butt-hole.

"Mmhh!" Fouzi grunted when I slid my long forefinger past her taut anus, "Sshh ..." She then hissed in pain when I steadily buried my finger up to the knuckles inside her tight dank asshole.

I slipped my left hand out of her ass-crack and began rubbing the butter all over her dark clean crotch. I didn't take long to reach low and push a finger into her mushy wet cunt.

"Mmmm ..." Fouzi moaned aloud with pleasure at this

So I fingered her pussy and asshole simultaneously for a few quick seconds before she pushed my fingers out.

"Be patient." Fouzi Aunty said abruptly, pulling away and sitting on her feet once more.

I sighed with frustration at this but complied. My huge hard dick was now painfully erect and my balls ached with the weight of cum. Aunty then made me sit back on the pedestal once more before picking up the plastic pack of milk from it. I slid to sit at the edge of the pedestal so my cock and balls hung directly over the brass plate.

Aunty quickly bit off a corner of the pack and leaned close to up-end the pack over my huge hard dick. I flinched when Fouzi Aunty began pouring cool sweet milk all over my thick throbbing erection.

"Ohh ..." I quickly groaned delightedly at the soothing effect of the milk.

I closed my eyes and relished the stream of cool milk falling on my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead. I felt it traced its way down my long thick shaft and on to my aching ball-sack, before splattering down on the big brass plate below. As soon as aunty finished pouring the milk on my dick, she threw the empty pack to one side and bent lower. Fouzi then put her hands on the floor and began licking the milk off my stiff thick dick and cum-laden balls.

"Mm ... Aunty" I moaned softly at the lovely sensation and opened my eyes to watch her.

I enjoyed the view of my aunt's broad bare back as she stayed on her hands and knees to lick every last drop of milk off of my huge hard cock. It throbbed with increasing excitement and jerked frequently.

"Hmm ..." Fouzi Aunty moaned in approval once she was done licking the milk off my cock and sat up straighter, "Stand up and turn around, son." She hurriedly whispered to me and I obliged.

I was very stoned but very excited, so I stood up as quickly as I could. Aunty quickly pushed the plate to one side so I could stand closer to the idol. She made me spread my feet on the floor and bend a little at the waist. I put my hands on the shoulders of the hideous stone idol and looked at the terrific expression on Kali's ferocious face. Once I was in position, I heard the pop of the cap on the jar of honey when Aunty opened it.

Then she caressed my bare strong legs up and down, no doubt admiring my young fair naked body once more. Soon, I felt her sit upright on her knees and she began kissing the back of my thighs. I loved the way her soft wet lips left trails of kisses up my thighs as she hungrily kissed my bare legs. I felt a shiver of excitement run up my spine as she moved higher and higher and stopped when she reached my butt.

Aunty then carefully spread my taut small ass-cheeks before kissing my tight little asshole.

"Oh, aunty ... That feels lovely!" I groaned delightedly at this and took a deep breath to subdue my growing excitement.

Aunty let go of my ass-cheeks for a couple of seconds before I felt her warm hand spreading my buttocks once more. This time, I felt a sticky warm sensation on my ultra-sensitive anus.

"Ooo ... Yesss ..." I groaned lustily as Fouzi Aunty began to spread a blob of sticky warm honey all around my taut little asshole.

Then Fouzi Aunty quickly pushed her face into my ass and started licking my honey-streaked asshole hungrily.

"Mhh ... Hmm ... Mmhh ... Mmm ... Hmmm ..." Fouzi Aunty moaned throatily and eagerly licked my asshole harder.

I was thrilled at the way Fouzi covered my asshole completely with her lips and kept pushing her soft wet tongue deeper inside my tight anus.

"Oh shit ..." I swore aloud with the intense pleasure at Fouzi Aunty's soft long tongue snaking its way into my anus.

I trembled with incredible excitement as Fouzi hungrily ate my honey-smeared asshole.

I could tell Fouzi was enjoying rimming my ass even more than me by the way she moaned hungrily and pushed her long stiff tongue deeper into my tight ass. Finally, she managed to stick her tongue more than an inch inside my small asshole.

"Aunty ..." I groaned excitedly and began enjoying the unbelievable sensation.

Fouzi Aunty kept my ass-cheeks spread apart with her hands so she could push her long wet tongue deeper into my asshole. This made my huge hard dick stand painfully erect. It throbbed harder with intense arousal, even though aunty had not touched my cock and balls at all till then.

I closed my eyes once more and began relishing the intense sensation in my asshole as aunty wriggled her soft wet tongue deeper inside.

"Yesss ..." I hissed desperately when I felt her nose bump against my ass.

Aunty Fouzi stayed still with her tongue buried over two inched inside my asshole. She tilted her head this way and that, trying to push her tongue even deeper into my anal-canal. I felt shivers of excitement run up and down my spine as Aunty ran the tip of her tongue along the insides of my asshole. I enjoyed feeling her hot quick breath on my bare butt with her face buried completely in my ass.

1...345678