Fouzi: Witch Aunt Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
427 Followers

"Aahh ... Yeahh ... Come on, son ... Give her your cum ... Yesss ... Please Maa Kali with your seed ... Yeesss ... Ali, come one ..." Fouzi Aunty coaxed me in a throaty lusty voice.

Fouzi Aunty stroked my rock-hard cock faster and faster which soon brought me to climax.

"Aaaggghh ...." I growled loudly as I came.

My eyes snapped shut and I froze as the first streak of my sticky hot cum squirted out of my dick.

"Yesss ... Om Maha Kali ... Om Maa Kali ... Om Maa Kali ..." Fouzi Aunty chanted again and again as I spurted my seed out.

I cracked open an eye and was extremely excited to see Fouzi Aunty making my cum fall down all over her face and on the feet of the idol, behind her head. I clearly remember the white shiny streaks my sticky hot semen left all over my aunt's face and the black stone idol.

Fouzi Aunty gradually slowed down her strokes and gently squeezed the last sticky drops of semen out of my climaxing cock. I felt wonderful and incredible satisfied.

Aunty positioned her face below my throbbing thick dick so she could catch the last drops dribbling of my sticky semen right in her mouth. I had a tight grip on the idol's shoulder to keep from falling because my body relaxed as an intense satiated feeling took hold of me.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed and sighed deeply, closing my eyes to enjoy the last trembling after-effects of an incredible orgasm.

Once I recovered enough I slowly stood upright. Aunty released my thick softening dick reluctantly. Then I took a few steps back and leaned on the small doorway of the inner sanctum.

I immediately realized the cool breeze was gone and was replaced by a crisp chilly wind.

It almost felt like the cold harsh wind was waiting for the ritual to get over before blowing.

Fouzi Aunty grinned happily, and looked at me with hooded happy eyes on a cum-streaked face. She then slowly got up and turned around to kneel facing the idol. I watched through half-closed eyes as Fouzi smeared the streaks of cum reverently all over the idol's feet and touched her forehead to the dirty cum-streaked pedestal a few times.

Aunty chanted under her breath for a few minutes and I soon felt sober and stronger.

The candles had burnt almost completely and the white wax had spread to harden on the stone floor along the walls. I took one last look at my aunt's bare brown back as she prostrated in front of the idol before quietly stepping out of the inner sanctum.

The cold wind hit me hard on the chest. The intense orgasm had made me very sensitive and I struggled to stop shivering. While waiting for Fouzi to finish up her last ritual inside, I carefully gathered our things from the temple's steps.

Soon, Fouzi Aunty stepped out naked from the inner temple too. She walked into the small spotlight of the streetlight at the steps, with the empty brass plate at her side and I watched her bare color-streaked curves till she came up close.

I saw that Fouzi Aunty had left the cum-streaked cucumber and gunky dirty carrot inside the temple, probably as an offering to the idol. Fouzi

Aunty didn't even look around to see if anyone was there, she was so sure of the "binding ritual" from earlier. I followed her eagerly and watched her walk naked boldly in the dim starlight, all the way to the car. After walking across the chilly dark courtyard I was glad to be in the warmth of the car. I turned on the ignition to switch on the heater and was shocked to notice the time on the dashboard.

It was well past 4 AM in the morning. I could not believe that we had been fucking for over 3 hours!

Aunty didn't bother to wear any clothes but quickly put the black Abaya as an overcoat while I happily slipped into my hoody and sweatpants. I didn't mind that my body was streaked with butter and the colored powders but was glad to be back in clothes once more.

Before driving, I lit two cigarettes, passed one to my aunt and then we carefully drove out of the courtyard.

Fouzi Aunty was exhausted and satiated. Still, Aunty kept thanking me profusely all the way to the farmhouse, for having made the ritual possible.

She said it would grant her even more "powers" now.

I simply grinned and told Fouzi how much I'd loved fucking her dirty.

Once we reached the farmhouse, we were both too exhausted to do anything. So, we simply went to her room and stripped off our clothes to sleep naked on the bed. The next day, we woke up late in the afternoon. After a quick shower and change, aunty and I left the farmhouse for home at around 3 PM.

On the way home, Aunty excitedly told me about a dream where her Jinn told her that the ritual was a complete success.

I didn't know how to feel about that but I was incredibly thrilled to find another slutty dirty aunt to fuck.

**If you enjoyed this experience as much as I did, feel free to tell me in the Comments section, and don't forget to like the post too!**

An_Indian
An_Indian
427 Followers
1...345678