Fox in the Hen House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,307 Followers

He found them--Joe and Katie--at the side of the farmhouse, in the dark, but clearly visible in the moonlight. Katie was backed against the house wall, her skirts hiked up to her waist, her panties hanging on one of her ankles, her knees on Joe Fox's hips. Her bodice was open and her ample breasts were exposed. Joe was pressing her against the wall, facing her, his mouth at work on the young woman's nipples, as she moaned for him and slowly swayed her hips forward and back. Although Joe Fox was fully dressed, it didn't take any imagination for Billy to realize that his fly was unbuttoned and he was inside Katie. It was her movement that was providing the fuck. Katie wasn't saving herself for Butch Karlsen--or anyone else, for that matter. She was taking what she could get when it was there for her.

Billy went back to the barn, but not until he'd seen Joe Fox tense and jerk and then tense and jerk again and Katie give a little cry. They both were getting what they wanted. Soon thereafter Joe and Katie rejoined the party, but separately, at separate times, and entering by different ways.

Billy pouted the rest of the evening and during the ride home. He went directly to his room, as the others said their good nights and split off their separate ways, the two women to the house, where Billy had already escaped to, and Joe Fox to the bunkhouse.

The boy couldn't go to sleep. If he had done so, he probably wouldn't have heard the sounds come from one of the other bedrooms. But what he heard was pretty much the same that he could hear when he encountered Mr. Watson fucking Rob in the stable loft--sex was sex was sex. What he heard was sex.

In disgust, he thought that Joe Fox and Katie were at it again, in her room. He wasn't so disgusted, though, that he didn't want to see it--to watch Joe Fox in rut and to imagine it was with him, Billy, rather than Katie.

When he got out into the hall, though, he realized the sounds weren't coming from Katie's room behind the kitchen, but from his mother's room, closer to hand near his own bedroom. He couldn't help himself. He went to the door, opened it a crack, and looked inside. His mother wasn't saving herself for his father to come home from the war any more than Katie had been saving herself for her boyfriend.

They were both naked. Joe Fox was, of course, magnificent in Billy's eyes other than the missing arm part and hand, and even that had a fascination for the boy in how the man could use what part of the arm he still had, with its bulging bicep, to hold the woman in place. Billy's mother had a mighty fine figure too, and the entwined naked bodies were highly arousing to watch in the dance of the fuck. Frieda was on her back, her legs spread and bent, with Joe Fox kneeling between her legs, his hand holding her head to the pillow and her hands palming his thrusting and undulating buttocks as he fucked her in long slides of a thick, long cock.

Although he didn't leave right away, the shock and accompanying arousal was so strong in Billy that he didn't stay, watching, to the climax this time. He drew away and returned to his bed. He lay on his back, his engorged shaft in his hand, listening for the sounds of the fuck from the nearby room, which seemed to go on forever, and dreamed that it was him with Joe Fox rather than anyone else. He resented his mother in this instance, but not because she was cheating on his father. He had no trouble understanding why anyone would cheat with foxy Mr. Fox.

* * * *

Joe Fox showed no hurry to move on and there was plenty of work for a man--even a one-armed man--to do around the farm during harvest time as small as it was. Both Frieda and Katie fussed over him to the point that Billy would have known what Joe and Katie were doing during that day and Joe and his mother were doing in the night even without sneaking around and viewing it himself. Both women were purring and moving like in a dream, so it was fairly obvious that Joe was keeping them well fucked.

On the third day, when Joe Fox asked Frieda what needed to be done, she said, "I think the fences need to be checked out at the southern end of the property, where the creek goes through. Those haven't been checked since Charles left for war." She had the decency to blush when she mentioned her husband's name. "Maybe you can take Billy with you," she said. "He'd be a help and it would be good for him to see how the fence can be restrung." She was saying the obvious--no matter how handy Joe was, he couldn't restring wire fencing with only one hand.

"I think I could do that," Fox said, giving Billy a smile. The young man nearly melted on the spot.

As would always seem to be the case, the fence was OK except for a patch that ran through a mudhole. Perhaps it was because he was sensible or perhaps it was because he was taking advantage, but Joe Fox came up with the idea that they should strip down while working on the fence in the mudhole, "And then we can go over there and bathe the mud away in the pool in the creek that waterfall fills," he said.

So, that was what they did. They stripped down to their skivvies and took their time with the fence, doing as much playful sliding around in the mud and throwing mudballs at each other as weaving new wiring into the fence. When they finished, Joe Fox went off running to what Billy's family used as a swimming hole and skipped into the water. Billy moved more slowly to the water, blushing and completely embarrassed that his arousal must be so obvious. Once in the water, Joe Fox stripped off his skivvies and churned them in the water to get the mud off. He then squeezed water out of them with his good hand, stood, and tossed them up onto the grass bank to dry. The water didn't go much above his knees when he stood and it was self-evident that he was in arousal.

Billy came up short on coming into the water and stood there, mesmerized, at the sight of Joe Fox not just naked, but in full erection. The man smiled, took his cock in his hand, and said, "Strip them skivvies off and come on into the water. I know you want to. I know you been watchin' me. I know what you want from me."

"I didn't think you'd be interested in me," Billy said. "I know you're doing my mother and Katie."

Joe laughed. "I'll do anything that moves. Sex is sex is sex. I'll tell you a secret, though. I'll enjoy doing you twice as much as I do any woman. Strip and come into the water with me. I'll do you good."

Billy was hyperventilating and stumbled around in stripping himself down, but his need was great. It was time for him. He did as commanded.

Joe Fox fucked the young man there in the pool of water, crouching down on his haunches and putting Billy in his lap, facing him, his sturdy legs counterbalancing the weight of the youth.

"Just go slow, please," Billy begged. "I ain't ever... oh, shit, oh, fuck!" Joe Fox laughed. Billy's knees were hooked on the man's hips, as Fox put the teenager's ass on his cock, taking care with him, and fucked Billy's virginity out of him. The first taking didn't take long. There was no lubricant other than the pool water and no foreplay to speak of. Both of them were in high heat from their mudhole play and wanted to get right to a mutual climax. Billy suffered at the penetration, but it was what he wanted and he urged the man not to stop. He was so tight and the effort so much that Fox was barely inside when he exploded.

They held for a moment, both panting hard and clinging to each other. "No matter," Fox whispered. "It will be better. It will be glorious. There is more."

And it did get better and there was more. Fox carried the young man out of water and laid him on the grass. He went to his saddlebag and returned with a vial of oil, making clear to Billy that the man had planned all of this beforehand. With Billy on his back, Fox straddled him, holding himself above the youth, raised on his knees and hands, while he explored the eighteen-year-old's trembling body with his mouth in kisses and little nips. Billy was panting heavily when Fox took his erection in his mouth. After several minutes of this, Fox reversed on the teenager's body and introduced him into sixty-nine mutual cock play. Reversing again, Fox hovered over Billy, intently monitoring the seething emotion in the young man's face, as the man explored Billy's anal opening with plunging, stretching oiled fingers.

When Fox moved Billy's ankles to his shoulders, put himself in position, and mounted and penetrated, Billy was well open to take him fully and deeply and to move with him rhythmically to a near-mutual climax in the second fuck.

Later, as they lay stretched out against each other on the bank of the pool, where they fucked a third time, this time more robustly and the man not taking quite so much care with the youth as he did the first two times. They were learning to fit together and move in concert to the climax.

"You done good there, boy," Joe Fox said. "George Watson told me you was ripe for it, and he was right. You're a natural."

"But I didn't think... my mother and Katie."

"I knew you'd seen us. I get it anywhere I can get it and those two women wanted it bad. One hole is as good as another. You wanted it bad too, didn't you?"

"Yes, I can't say 'no' to that," Billy said.

"Watson tells me he wants it bad from you too--that he does the stable boy, who told him you wanted it with a man."

"I just wasn't... am not... sure with him--with Mr. Watson."

"He's been good to you and your family."

"I know. But you're here now. Do we have time before we need to be back at the house for supper?"

Fox laughed. "There's always time. And, yes, I'm here now, for now." He put the stub of his left arm under Billy's waist, showing again that he could get some use out of the arm, and turned the late teenager over on his belly. He used his hand to palm Billy's stomach and raise him up on his knees. Then he mounted Billy's hips and taught him how dogs did it.

Joe Fox stayed for just one week, but he'd helped put the farm on stable footing in that time and had satisfied three needy people. The women, at least, didn't seem to recognize that he had done the other woman or Billy too, but whether they individually felt guilt at having betrayed their own man, they now were humming. Billy had no regrets at all--at least until his mother told him Joe Fox was leaving and he rushed out into the yard in time to see the man pull himself up into the saddle.

"Where are you going? Why can't you stay?"

"I did what I came to do," the man said. He gave Billy a pointed look as reality began to push through Billy's confusion and frustration and smiled when he thought Billy understood. "George Watson sent me out here because he knew you people needed help. He's a good man, Billy. He can treat a sweet young guy like you good."

"He didn't send you out here just to help us bring in the harvest did, did he?" Billy said through a haze of tears. "He sent you to fuck us all--my mother, Katie, me. He sent you to get me to do it with a man, so I'd do it with him. Didn't he?"

"Doin' your mother and the hired girl was my idea and my pleasure. They was ripe fruit for it. It was their pleasure too--and it was what they wanted, what they needed. Whatever George Watson told me to do with you, I did it because I wanted to--and because you needed it." He lifted his hat to salute me, smiled again, turned his face away from me, and rode away.

He hadn't directly answered the part about George Watson and Billy, but, then, he didn't have to.

The next time Frieda sent him in to Rexburg for supplies and after Billy had stabled his horse with his friend Rob and they'd had a little chat, he walked over to the house of the lawyer, George Watson, who had the fanciest and biggest house in town even though Watson didn't have a wife, and he knocked on the door. Watson answered and gave Billy a big smile when he saw who it was.

"Good to see you, boy," the man said. "Joe Fox rode by to say he did you up real good, like I paid him to do. You want to come in, I can give your family all the help it needs to make it to the end of this here war."

Billy didn't say anything, but he gave the man a nod. Watson looked up and down the street to see if anyone was watching, and then he beckoned Billy into his house, guiding him with a hand on one of the young man's buttocks cheeks. Billy shuddered at the touch, but he didn't pull away as he entered the house and Watson closed the door behind them.

Watson guided Billy directly to his bedroom and his bed. All he had to do was press on the young man's chest with his palm and Billy laid back on the bed. He turned his face to the side, seeing that the man had placed a full-length mirror there. Billy watched with interest--he realized he really was interested--as Watson stripped off his trousers and undergarments and then his own as well. After some time on his knees between Billy's spread legs, opening Billy's hole up with his tongue, while Billy undid his fly, pulled out his cock, and stroked himself while watching them in the mirror, the man stood and grasped Billy's ankles, putting them on his shoulders. Billy gasped and arch his back, as Watson penetrated him and grasped his upper arms, holding the young man to the bed. Billy panted hard as Watson penetrated to depth and held for the young man to stretch to his need. When he felt Billy had, he moved the young man up onto the bed and whispered, "You. Fuck yourself on it."

Billy was gasping. The man was significantly bigger than Joe Fox had been. Whimpering, he moved his ankles off the man's shoulders, dug his feet into the mattress on either side of Watson's knees, and raised his pelvis to the cock, which penetrated deeper. His arms went above his head, his hands fisting the top rail of the headboard, and he began moving, rocking against the buried cock in keeping with the rhythm of Watson's slow thrusts. He turned his face to the mirror, watching the fuck.

This was going to be all right, Billy thought, as he grimaced at the size and stretch of the man. This was going to be more than all right.

KeithD
KeithD
1,307 Followers
12