Fox On The Road 2 - Gateway Thugs

Story Info
Part 4 of the Respite at the Inn series.
2k words
4.67
880
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

I drive my mare hard to make it in time, but the sun has already set and the moon shines as the only source of light as I approach the town gate.

By its side, two guards stand watch, humans, of course, obviously bored, probably already on duty for a while, leaning on their pikes, dressed in old, dented breast plates over their civilian clothes.

"Halt!"

One of them - the one with sightly less rusty armour, a little bigger than his watch partner - shouts at me as I approach.

"The gate is closed at dusk by order of the magistrate! No one is allowed to enter."

I have to suppress a snicker. Nothing more dangerous than wolves or the occasional bear roam these woods since the Ogre War and those would never get this close to a human settlement unless they are starving. Which they aren't at this time of year. But these two -- and the magistrate - seem to take the threat to the town Very seriously.

"Of course, very reasonable. But I am just a harmless young woman, travailing alone. I have spent the day on the road and was... "

I pause with a smile, thinking back to today's roadside entertainment.

"...delayed unexpectedly. Surely there can be no harm to make an exception and let me in?"

"No can do!"

I frown. Are they serious?

"You mean to turn a away a helpless woman, travelling alone? At this time of day. You would want me to spend the night out here?"

The bigger one smirks.

"Just following orders here, Ma'am!"

Ma'am? He's barely older than me - if at all, actually they are both quite green for watchmen, but I guess that's why they got the night-shift in this gods-forsaken place. Nothing more interesting than me is going to happen all night long.

"Would you want your sister to spend the night out here alone, good Sir?"

"Don't have a sister."

"And My sister wouldn't ride around out here in the middle of the night alone, because she's a decent woman."

The smaller one says something for the first time -- using his first words to insult me.

"I would think an indecent woman has a lot more to do in there than out here. Especially if her brother is wasting his time out here bullying strangers instead of watching over her."

He opens his mouth, but can't come up with a retort, seemingly unable to decide if I just insulted him, his sister or both or none. I get off my horse - apparently talking to them from above is not working

"What does a decent or indecent woman have to do to make you bend the rules a little and let me pass, good Sirs?"

I squint my eyes in a good attempt to look sultry - I think - and raise my eyebrow suggestively.

"Huh?"

I sigh. Well then. Too subtle. I learned too much from an elf it seems. I try to make up my mind. I could of course give them money, I have enough in my every day pouch, to bribe two small town guards without having to touch my gold. But then again -- they're men. They should be very easy to persuade with my newly learned skills. Probably no need to waste any money when I have more fun means available. Just don't be subtle about it....

I push my father's - my - cloak back and reveal my tight top. Not too much effect, my breasts are to small to impress simple minded oafs like that. But my legs are shapely in their tight leather pants, as are my hips. I take the bigger guard's hand and put it on my thigh, pushing against him and in this moment my breasts DO seem to impress him - as I impress them on his chest. Even though they only touch his metal breastplate, that still has a notable effect. On his face and in his pants, that start to bulge.

Men. No matter what species, they're all the same. So fully under control of their cock. I wonder how it must feel to be that driven by your lust. Probably a little like I felt last night. If felt - amazing, true. Comparable to losing all rational thinking and be totally body, pussy, desire. But men seem to be in that state CONSTANTLY. How do they get anything done? No wonder the world is in such as sad state with them ruling so many places. Or their cocks ruling, more precisely. Well. I never tried it, but it should be easy to make use of that, if you know what you're doing, right?

My hand slides over the man's rusty armour, down the breastplate, his belly and into his crotch, where I grab tightly, making the big human male squeal. His fellow guard opens his eyes widely, then his mouth, but says nothing. The one under my hand seems to be the man in command. Though not in control over himself. He doesn't object.

"Thank the gods you're not armoured down there soldier. Hm?"

I begin to gently knead the cock through the coarse fabric and feel it swell.

"Even tough you probably should be. Would be a real shame if anything happened to it. It feels -- really impressive!"

Well. Not really. Maybe the size of my human friend's cock, but definitely smaller than the elven one I had.

"Good little soldier. Standing at attention, already..."

I open the ribbons that hold up his pants and drop it. No undergarment either, of course. I have heard of fancy nobles wearing clothes under their clothes, but never seen anything like that. These tight coarse pants Must be quite uncomfortable with a cock, I gather. Even when it's limp. Soft clothes under their even softer clothes are wasted on high-borns, if you ask me. Soldiers deserve soft underpants under their rough breeches a lot more. So do I.

I lick my lips. Not that I'm really That impressed by the cock I see -- it Is bigger than the one I had this morning, raising my personal bar for human cocks a little, but also no match for the two non--humans I had.

Elves 2 - humans 0. Sorry, boys.

Still. Even more than with my friend, this one needs to really get the impression he's special. I want something from him, after all.

"Wow. That's huge!"

He grins at me, than his comrade.

"Told ya so!"

"Pff..."

The smaller guard lets out a breath sardonically. So I guess his will be smaller. Great. I sigh, silent enough not to let them notice my disappointment and then wave him over. It might be enough to just take care of the superior to get what I need, but there's no need to be mean. Sharing is caring. Good lesson I learned during my first time.

He too is hard already -- a little smaller, indeed, but not much. I wonder if they really ever compared cocks -- his superior doesn't really have that much of a reason to be smug. I heard men do that? But then again I also know most men are naturally inclined to believe in their own superiority.

"No reason to be envious, that's a very pretty cock, too. And quite big, as well!"

The smaller soldier's pout becomes a grin as he looks at his comrade.

"See! Idiot. And she's gotta know. I guess a strumpet like her has got a lot to compare to!"

I frown. I know talking about my experience is not meant as a compliment, even though getting experience is exactly what I'm hoping to achieve in my travels. I should tell them off for it. But I still want something from them.

Contemplating for a second, I'm considering the way ahead of me... I want this -- getting experiences and living my sexuality. A lot. I'll need to find a way to teach the guys I meet some manners and set their thinking straight about what that makes me. My elven and half ogre lovers taught me well -- It doesn't make me inferior, on the contrary. It makes me a confident, self-realising woman. I may use my body for what I want, but it's my choice. An contrary to these two men, I'm in perfect control of my desires.

I wrap my hand around the smaller man's balls and squeeze them hard, making him squeal.

"Ouch... Damn, careful down there!"

"Careful how you talk about a woman having you by the balls, soldier boy!"

Hm. I had expected to have to grip much harder - the elf actually loved me doing that. Either elves are far less sensitive or mine is into a little into pain. I grin - enjoying how much control a gentle little touch at the right place gives you over men if you only know how.

His comrade lets out a giggle, turning into a gasp as I lick his glans and then take it into my mouth.

My hands stay on the smaller guard's cock, now more gently. After I taught him his lesson, I start teasing him and it grows hard in my hand. I like that feeling, like how men react to me, how easily I can play them and how they turn into malleable clay in my hands. And my mouth.

As I wank off the smaller one, my mouth goes down deeper on the other. They're not as sexy -- cool and hard and smooth -- as an elf, but human cocks are nice, too. A little too soft and small, then again that makes it easier for me to...

He groans loudly as I let his cock slide deeper and deeper into my mouth and eventually feel his hair tickle my nose

"Damn!"

The other guard gasps.

"You're all in, the harlot swallowed your whole cock!"

I drop my head back, lick my lips an grin.

"Piece of cake. Even easier with yours - no offence!"

I lean over to him, put my other hand on the bigger man's cock to not neglect him and take the smaller dick into my hungry mouth now.

Lick my tongue over the soft skin on the hard shaft, pumping hot with his pulse. I long for cool, rock solid elven cock, but I'll make due with the fleshy human ones. Won't have to for long -- it barely takes the smaller guard a minute before he groans, his balls twitch and he shoots a load of creamy human semen into my mouth. Another observation confirmed. Elven stamina is by Far superior. I swallow the slightly bitter cream and smile up at him.

"Such a good little solider!"

See him grin. Then turn back to his comrade whose cock is twitching in my hand, no less impatient.

Take it back into my mouth, slide it in, all the way down - he also shows what I now consider an average human stamina and grunts, groans, comes deep in my throat. Again I swallow, lick my lips and then stand up. Look around.

"Kinda lucky there isn't anything happening at this time of night, am I right? Wouldn't want anyone to find out such good soldiers of the guard were bribed by a mere harlot..."

I grin at them as they both flush bright red. The bigger one puts back his cock and fixes his uniform.

"I'd advice you not to spread any false rumours about what happened here, hussy."

I grin at him.

"A lady knows how to keep her secrets. If a man knows how to pay her for her services, that is."

He grunts and waves dismissively, taking his spear into his hand to regain his control over the situation.

The smaller one comes around as I get back onto Moonarrow and nod at the commander with a smile. They turn their backs on me and open the creaking gate to let me enter the bustling world of the Town at night.

minski
minski
99 Followers