The Carrot & The Big Stick Ch. 01

Story Info
The carrot was too tempting, and speaking softly didn't work.
14.8k words
4.82
17k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Curious Carrot and the Burgeoning Big Stick | 1 of 2

Erotic Short Story

Fiction | Modern day | Standalone | Male Personal Narrative

Amount of Sex [ - - - o - ] Realism [ - - - o - ] Complexity [ - o - - - ]

Sexual themes:

Straight sex, big dick, first big dick, cock worship, blowjob, deep penetration, sexual training, domination, reluctance / nonconsent, precum, rimjob, breeding.

Story themes:

Romance, self-discovery, psychology, workplace.

Not based on real people or events. Everyone is 18+

Enjoy!

Story teaser

Some people don't know what they truly want.

They spend their entire lives in denial, each day betraying themselves a little more by suppressing their true desires. They do so out of fear; the fear of judgment.

A lucky few of these find themselves in the right company under the right circumstances. A moment in time when they can allow themselves to be completely real in the presence of another; a brief period when their inner being and actions are in complete harmony.

Once they have experienced such rapture, they are bound to forever seek it out again.

Intro

Hello, my name is Jon. I'm 34 years old, and I have a big dick.

Yeah, I know, a lot of guys say they have a big dick, but I'm pretty confident in my statement. I've calculated the odds of having a dick the size of mine, and it's pretty rare. One in a hundred thousand rare. I think that qualifies.

You'd think that means I get laid a lot, but I don't. That's not because I'm ugly or some kind of shut in. No, I'm a decently good looking guy in great shape, and I don't have problems talking to women.

I'm just an introverted guy content with spending most of his time at home with his hobbies; reading books, cooking, photography, and just learning about all kinds of stuff. I have a healthy sexual drive too, but I don't have any problem taking care of that myself.

I guess another contributing factor is that not many women know of my endowment. My last sexual relationship was quite some time ago in my late twenties; a long term one with a shy girl who wasn't the kind to brag about her boyfriend's dick to her female friends. Also, I wasn't as big back then as I am now.

Weird statement? Well, for some reason my dick has never stopped growing. I can only assume this is because I've always maintained my health, religiously been stretching and "exercising" my dick plenty of times a week, and good genes I guess. Regardless, its just gotten bigger and bigger over the years.

Having a big dick can be problematic at times. Finding comfortable underwear and pants, buying large enough condoms with the right fit, and several public incidents including a company trip to a beach resort in Italy come to mind. Despite this, I like being well-equipped, for obvious reasons.

Professionally, I work as an IT manager at a moderately sized tech company. I'm the one responsible for ensuring all the digital systems are running smoothly, you know, software is bought and updated, hardware is running properly, users have the proper privileges - stuff like that.

I don't do the minor stuff like helping people when they forget their passwords anymore though. After working my way up the company ladder, I have several employees working under my leadership now, letting me focus more on the big picture stuff like contracts, purchases, and coordinating projects.

Usually.

This summer though, an abnormal amount of department employees had requested vacation simultaneously. All of them in fact, except me.

My department had just completed a massive project which had required a lot of overtime to complete, and crunchtime leading up to the vacation had been especially brutal this time. Exhausted and in need of a break, I couldn't say no to any of them.

Of course, this meant that now I was the only guy at our department still at work to pick up all the slack. I don't mind it; It gives me a nice break from all the spreadsheets and meetings, and since there's only a skeleton crew left in the company there is usually not much work to do anyway.

Not this summer though.

This summer would start out as a nightmare.

Chapter 1: Into the Fire

The first message I got from her wasn't on the company communications platform, but as a text message on my phone just before the end of working hours.

"Hi, this is Jessica Maroonda. I assume you were aware that I was arriving today. Why can't I log into my computer? Isn't my user supposed to be activated in time my employment starts?" it read.

It was the new Head of Sales, who for some reason had decided to start her job at the company the first day almost every other employee went on vacation, and on a friday just before the weekend to boot.

I didn't know much about her except hearing some rumors: She was supposed to be quite competent at her job, but that she could be quite demanding. She was also supposed to be very direct in her communication.

Sales had always been doing an adequate job from my perspective, but they also had never done a great job. So while I didn't like the sound of her approach - we had a very friendly and cooperative culture that made it an extremely pleasant place to work - I decided to withhold premature judgment. Perhaps her methods and personality would somehow yield better results.

Perhaps her directness will be refreshing actually, I thought, and started writing a reply.

"Hello Jessica. I'm glad to see you have arrived at work safely. Yes, I was made aware, and you're correct, it should be activated already." I wrote.

After thinking a bit, I added "Perhaps the mistake is at your end? Have you remembered to add the domain in front of the user ID the first time you log in?" and hit send.

I knew the guy in charge of the accounts would never miss adding her account, or finishing any of his assigned work before going on holiday for that matter. If she preferred to be direct, I could be direct as well.

A few seconds later, I got a reply.

"Yes, of course I followed the instructions! It doesn't work. I have booked several meetings today and I need to log in within the hour. I need it fixed. Send someone to fix it. Now!"

Meetings? This late? I guessed she was one of those workaholics who never went home, as our company had few international customers requiring meetings at odd hours.

I mentally sighed and got up from my chair. The sales department was only a floor down. My department had somehow been assigned the top floor when the second office building was recently built. Probably to make up for IT having been crammed into a clammy basement for the past 20 years or so.

It would only take me seconds to get there, fix the issue, and go home instead of wasting my time messaging back and forth.

Despite her rude tone, I was in a pretty good mood. It was a really nice sunny day outside, and I looked forward to making some refreshing iced tea, sitting down on my small porch and doing some reading this weekend. I found myself walking fast, eager to finish up and go home.

The current book I was working on was quite compelling. It was about a subject I was passionate about, philosophy, and despite my initial impressions I found it well-researched and reasonably argued.

I reached her office, quickly opened the door and stepped in. As I closed the door.. I looked straight at a couple of massive naked breasts!

I was completely surprised, more than a little confused, and mortified was knocking on the door wanting to get in on the party too. The new Head of Sales was half-naked in front of me!

Thoughts started racing through my head.

Oh, tits. She just asked me for help! Oh no, I should've knocked.

Why is she naked at work? I'm in deep shit. Fuck me, they're big. Look up you idiot!

Why, exactly, am I still looking at the breasts belonging to the new Head of Sales?

My eyes finally obeyed and snapped up to meet her eyes. She looked absolutely horrified, then she flushed deep red. Red like only a redhead can. At least she was wearing shorts, but they were some extremely tight sitting shorts indeed I had noticed.

Still no words came to my mouth, even as thoughts zoomed through my skull:

Redhead, huh? The fuck am I doing right now? Is she in her twenties?

She's cute.. I'm SO losing my job. Peach. I'm going to make peach iced tea today. :)

At least I'm not looking at her breasts anymore!

Shamefully for me, she was the one who finally snapped into action first.

"I meant help me with my COMPUTER! NOT DRESSING MYSELF, PERVERT!" she yelled, her expression changing to one of indignation and rapidly rising anger.

Her outburst had an unintended side-effect though: Her big breasts jiggled.

My eyes, to my horror and in pure defiance of my desperate desires, dropped down to have another gander at the revelatory glory.

Yep! Mortified had busted in and was dancing on the table now.

Following my eyes, she looked down, apparently remembered she was still naked, and desperately wrapped her hands across her chest to cover up.

"GET OUT!" she snapped, her eyes wide.

My feet finally listened! I slammed my face twice into the door though before remembering it opened inwards, and finally managed to fling it open and I dove out of the office like some kind of action hero. Somehow, still not sure how, I managed to remain on my feet and slam the door shut behind me in the process.

Panting and with my head spinning, I tried to think of what to do and how to apologize, but I came up empty. She was probably too angry and embarrassed for any kind of conversation right now anyway.

After spending a moment gathering myself, and thinking maybe it was wrong of me to even risk listening to her changing clothes at this point, I headed up to my office with heavy feet.

There is no undo-button on this one, I thought to myself.

I've always been professional at work. Never given anyone reason to report me or even feel uncomfortable, much less claim sexual harassment, but now there was.

Company policy was clear: Always knock and get approval before entering anybody's office. I knew that. After all, I was the one that had written them up, and had probably printed out a thousand copies of them over the years. I had no excuse.

Why had she been naked? I suddenly remembered seeing a bicycle helmet lying behind her. She had probably biked here in the heat and had needed to change. That's why she had been wearing those tight shorts, and why she had been standing there with her tits exposed.

Her big, beautiful fucking tits... Jesus, it's been long since I got laid.

She'd had some incredibly perky and sizable nipples too, just the way I like them. I was getting hard thinking about it, I realized, which only made me more ashamed.

With my size, I need to remain in control at all times while at work. Despite my underwear and generously sized jeans, any size of erection will produce a noticeable bulge. The last thing I needed right then was another incident. Luckily, I managed to reach my own floor and office without bumping into anyone, and I quickly closed the door and collapsed in my chair.

I'm fucked! Why? Why!? Why did I do something so stupid?

After about 5 minutes, my head was still spinning, a message from her appeared on my phone and I opened it by habit.

"This is Jessica. Your behavior was completely inappropriate. I expect you to follow company policy and KNOCK next time. If something like this happens again, I WILL report you. Despite your behavior, I still need you to fix my computer within the next 40 minutes. I expect you to do so."

I felt relief flooding my system. I was off the hook! I could finally breathe and somewhat gather myself again.

Despite the situation, I couldn't help but be impressed that she had already memorized the company policies though. We did send them out to new employees, but not many read them before arriving.

I sat there for a full 10 minutes attempting to compose myself, but quite honestly, I just couldn't get her tits out of my mind. I'm not normally a guy who pervs on the women at work, but I guess so many years of not getting laid were all rushing back to bite me in the ass right then.

Not only her beautiful tits though, but the whole package, I pondered.

She was exactly the type I liked. Petite and obviously very fit, but still with ample breasts unlike some of those ladies running marathons. A cute heart shaped face, lightly freckled, with big green eyes and a strong but elegant nose above a set of small but full lips, all framed with long, quite wavy red hair. Yes, she had been wearing those cycling shorts, but even those had been pretty skin-tight, and what he had seen of the rest of her? She was one hell of a sexy woman.

I felt my dick growing, I just couldn't help it, and it started getting uncomfortable.

I reached down into my trousers and shifted my dick to the side, running it down my right trouser leg. As long as it didn't get close to a full erection, in which case it would attempt to point almost straight up, things at least wouldn't become painful.

I usually jerk off each morning before going to work to ensure my dick behaves, but had foolishly skimped that day thinking I would have some peace and quiet, you know, on a friday with nearly everyone else gone.

I have to help her, but I can't risk getting an erection while close to her, I thought.

With her stunning looks in mind, it was going to be hard. After some deliberation, I concluded there was only one solution: I had to jerk one out like the pervert she had accused me of being. Both to calm down and as a precaution. I only had half an hour to fix both myself and her computer though, so not much time.

I considered doing it right there in my office, but decided against it. The last thing I needed was for someone to accidentally come into MY office without knocking, seeing me sitting there vigorously stroking my giant sausage. Instead, I got up and headed to the handicap toilet. That's where I usually went if things started getting troublesome.

At this point, dear reader, you might be cringing as much as me. Why would I be so worried about someone bursting into my office, yet not worry about someone simply visiting the top floor? Ah yes, why indeed.

As I was walking down the hallway and was passing the open stairs in the hallway, I saw something red out of the corner of my eye and I froze. A shock of fear ran through my body, which was confirmed to be justified when I turned to look.

Yep, there she was, coming up the stairs to visit my office... because I didn't respond to her message!

She had already seen me. All of me, as her shocked eyes were already locked onto my crotch where my long fat dick was clearly outlined. She looked up meeting my eyes for a second, but then looked down to my dick again.

I could see her lips spelling "What.. ..the.. ..fuck." Then my dick twitched.

Yeah, my body was obviously not cooperating with me that day.

She obviously caught the movement, and her expression was now one of disbelief, and her eyes went back and forth between my face and It was like she either couldn't believe my dick was real, or who such a big dick was attached to.

Whichever it was, her face suddenly turned that deep red again as she realized what she was doing. As I was fumbling for words, she slowly turned around and without any comment walked back down the stairs, looking VERY embarrassed,

In a daze, I walked over to the toilet, and got in and locked the door. With a thump, I sat down on the toilet. Turns out I didn't need to jerk off after all.

A minute later, my phone signaled a message. I considered not looking, but eventually forced myself to read her message.

It simply read "I don't know what to say or do yet. I'm canceling the meetings. You can fix my computer on monday."

There was no saving this one.

Chapter 2: The Slow Boil

As you can imagine, that weekend was horrible. I was walking around and around my apartment battling intense anxiety, fearing I had lost both my job and reputation in a single day.

I was really happy with my job! I felt competent and useful with many people relying on me for things to run smoothly. Having to find another job, previously a completely alien thought, now seemed like a very likely outcome.

I found it really hard to go to sleep the first night. My brain wouldn't stop thinking about the pickle I was in, keeping me up until 3 in the morning. Despite not really feeling in the mood, I found myself resorting to a good wank to hopefully go to sleep right after.

I started watching some of my usual porn, but you know, those tits kept reappearing in my mind. I soon found myself ignoring the porn playing on my screen and playing out fantasies in my mind instead.

I thought about how it would be to grab those lonely, alluring globes, feeling their soft skin in my fingers and the weight of them in my hands. How I would squeeze, pull and move them around. How I would massage and pamper them lovingly with the attention they deserved.

And those nipples.. Did I mention those? Her nipples hadn't been super big, just.. firm and substantial looking. Like they were used to and could take a lot of punishment and even ask for seconds, like they were more developed as sexual organs than the typical ones. They sat in smallish areola for such large breasts, and both had quite the bright red color in strong contrast to her pale white skin.

I imagined using my tongue to playfully tease them, running the tip of my tongue all over her breasts, gradually homing in until reaching her areola and spending a lot of time there, dragging my tongue slowly, oh so slowly and close, very close to her nipples, but refrain from touching them. Before even touching them, they would be standing at attention, fully erect in arousal.

When my tongue finally, gently, oh so gently grazed one of them, the intense anticipation would result in a spark shooting through her body. Returning back to stimulating her light red areola, but soon returning for that graze, each one sending sharper and sharper spark through her.

Before she lost her patience, I would take one of her nipples in my mouth, letting my tongue and lips together and, suck on it, pull on it, and bully it around with my tongue, using my hand to squeeze her breasts with firm but even pressure, causing her nipple to be pushed into my mouth. My other hand was caressing her other breast and gently rolling her other nipple too, making her back arch in pleasure and moan my name in increasingly loud sighs of pleasure.

I would keep stimulating her like that, varying in intensity and method, nibbling on her nipples, finally pulling on them both enough to stimulate her beautiful breasts and sexy nipples at the same time. I didn't know if she could cum from her nipples, but in my fantasy she did.

With that image in my mind, I felt myself starting to cum. Big loads were coming out with each contraction, and when things finally settled down, I'd cum a huge amount compared to my regular load.

I grabbed a fresh towel from under my nightstand and wiped myself down. Cleanup would have to wait until tomorrow! I was finally ready for some Z's.