All Comments on 'Fox, Satyr, Dragon Pt. 02'

by CryingJester

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
looney67looney67over 2 years ago

Loved it - the wait for the rest will Be worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was terrific. All the more so because I normally can't stand harem stories. You have a truly wonderful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let me take back what I said after the first chapter. The effort you've put on character development is NOT commendable. In fact, the characters are so one dimensional that it's nauseating. There is zero growth in any character. Especially Bran, who is the same whining self-aggrandizing person all through. You have a gift of writing. It's a pity, however, that it does not compensate for your lack of imagination in character development.

I almost gave up reading a few times. But I wanted to make this comment, and I didn't want to do that without reading the whole thing. Well, reading the complete material didn't change my mind, it cemented it. The entire story is really bad.

The strength of the story was in world building. You have created a beautiful world with different elements and a more or less coherent set of laws of the universe. This world has a lot of potential, which your current story didn't do any justice. I really hope you write more story in this universe- with better story, more compact writing, and characters that are enjoyable to read. Not flat and boring characters like in this one.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

I'll be honest, I'm not going to throw vitriol at the story like the other commenter did, but... This chapter felt like it was written by a completely different author.

It is noticeably worse, and that's not just because of the focus on the sex and kinks - which felt very heavy handed for how the story began, and not entirely suitable for the characters. (Yes, yes, I get what you were going for and why, but soft dominance at most would have seemed more appropriate.)

This chapter... It felt like you were trying to finish a story that wasn't ready to be done, but that you didn't know how to continue.

I hope that the comments you receive do not put you off of your craft, and that perhaps someday, a few years from now, you can come back to this work and continue from chapter 1 in a way that does it justice.

goo_neiggoo_neigover 2 years ago

Finished .

enjoyed it.

Sitting at my desk. Al night long long reading it.

With a lot of skipping.

Thank you.

Ramjet57Ramjet57almost 2 years ago

An excellent story. with plenty of filler. Hope to read the add on stories.

caveman21936caveman21936about 2 months ago

I liked it, mostly. Action was great. Sex got a little too rough for me at times, but that's OK. Branigan's character might have seemed flat, but I think that is only because he had to mask a lot of himself to keep the chains strong. I am disappointed that some of Lucas's actions were never found out, and I hate it when students are punished for fighting back against an evildoer, but the story ended well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCryingJester@CryingJester
I really appreciate kind and/or constructive feedback so feel free to leave a comment on a story or message me directly. My stories are generally stand alone. But if you plan on reading all of them, and certain fetishes aren't an issue, I recommend reading them in the order t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES