Foxie

Story Info
A fox girl denied orgasms for eight days finally gets to cum.
2.3k words
4.51
15.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I do this to myself. All I had to do was wait until he got home, until I got permission to touch myself, and I would have been able to cum at least 30 times by this point. But no. I just had to have a wet dream. I woke up to my body aching to be filled. And where was he? Running errands.

I was a very good girl for the first hour. I waited, patiently pressing my legs together as I writhed on the bed with need. I didn't even touch myself at first, not even to relieve some of the pressure building in my pussy as I felt it already plump and dripping from my dream.

By the second hour, I was a little less patient. My hands began to wander, passively toying with my aching clit just to take the edge of how horny I was off. Eventually I dipped into my leaking hole, coating the rest of my pussy in my juices.

By the third hour, I was steadily circling my clit, just barely keeping myself from tipping over the edge. But I knew I wasn't supposed to. My boyfriend had told me he was the only one who could give me my orgasms, and he was out doing whatever it was he was doing. We didn't always do this kind of thing, but he had been on a real topping streak lately and I was happy to go along with it. I was already starting to regret that decision by that morning. It had already been two days since I'd last cum. I had begun to curse him in my head at this point. What could he possibly have been doing for three hours on a Saturday morning?

And that was my undoing. By the time I reached hour four, I became convinced he would be gone all day, that I could just get off and shower and he would never be wiser. I started to play with myself more rigorously, circling my clit faster, thrusting the fingers of my other hand into my aching hole. It wasn't enough. My pussy needed to be full.

And that's how he found me on our bed, eyes closed, frantically fucking my pussy with my favorite toy. I was so lost in the search for my orgasm that I didn't realize he was in the room until his hand joined mine, driving the dildo in and out of my swollen pussy with such speed, angled at just the right angle that he hit my G-spot every time. I don't know if it was the shock of him suddenly standing beside me or the sudden speed increase, but I soon felt myself barreling towards an orgasm.

And then he pulled the dildo out of me and moved my hand away from my pussy. I could feel my walls contracting with my ruined orgasm. I looked at him in surprised agony, the need in my body not quenched in the slightest. He had looked down at me without the barest trace of sympathy as he dangled my toy above me.

"When I say your orgasms are mine," he had said. "I mean they're mine."

That was six days ago. I've almost come completely undone in the days since then. He's used me as his personal sex toy nearly every day since then, fucking my mouth, pussy and ass in as many ways as he wants while I'm left with no relief. My pussy has become perpetually wet with my need. No matter how often I shower, I'm right back to my previous state within an hour. All I can think of is cumming on his dick. Of looking down and seeing his face buried in my pussy. Of his fingers curling up inside of me and massaging my G-spot while he sucks on my clit.

I'm sitting in the living room today, working on a crochet project. We're both home for a three day weekend, and he confiscated my clothes as soon as I got off work last night. All I'm wearing is my pet collar, fox ears and black knee high paw socks. His soft snores drift from the open bedroom door as I listen to my favorite podcast. I feel cozy, finally settling into the reality that I'm probably not going to be cumming anytime soon. Still, I have to pause periodically when my pussy begins throbbing with need too intense to ignore, and I have to rub myself just to get some relief.

I get a text notification on my phone.

Him: I woke up and there was no fox in my bed.

Sadness :(

I hop from the sofa and almost barrel over him in the bed in my excitement to get to him. He grunts as I land on him.

"Hi," he says, giving me an appreciative laugh and pulling me close to his chest. I breathe in his scent, snuggling into his warmth. I'm not a small person. He's the first person I've dated who has had the ability to make me feel like a smol bean simply by wrapping me up in his arms.

His arms rest on my waist for a moment before his hand begins exploring the ample curve of my hip. My body lights up to his touch. Like it does whenever he touches me. He grabs hold of my leg behind my knee and hitches it over his side. He shifts his hips and I feel his hard length brush against my already swollen lips. He rests his hand on my ass, resting in that position.

"I have something I want you to do," he says, pulling himself away from me. I fight the urge to groan at the sudden loss of touch. I've been a good noodle all week. There's no point in ruining it now. It'll only mean even longer between orgasms. He reaches beside the bed for his phone and opens it, swiping around for a moment before he hands it back to me.

"I want you to read this. It's a new smutty comic I found that I think you'll really like."

I take his phone and turn away from him, placing my ass snuggly pressed against his rigid cock just barely restrained by his pajamas. I lay my head on one arm as he wraps another arm around my body. I start to read, and I must admit he isn't wrong. The story is great. It's about a fox player and her owner. It's only four pages in that we get the first images of the two of them in bed. I get about a chapter in before my boyfriend's hand starts to wander. When his fingers graze my pussy lips, my breath hitches. He slowly drags his fingers up and down my slit, spreading my juices from hole to clit as he does so.

"You are dripping," he murmurs into my ear. I can hear the amusement in his voice. I humph and bury my face in his arm. He chuckles, grinding his hips into my ass. His fingers stop exploring my pussy, though, and I squirm. He grabs hold of my thigh, burying his fingers in the soft flesh, wrenching a cry from me.

"Don't stop reading until I tell you to. Every time you stop reading, I stop."

I bite my lip and raise the phone to my face again. He releases my thigh and begins exploring my pussy again. The second chapter is about a trip to the local dungeon for a pet play night. The fox girl's owner puts her on display for everyone to watch as he makes her cum until she can't think straight. The thought of my boyfriend parading me around like I was some kind of prize he wanted to show off makes my pussy throb.

Once I'm halfway through the chapter, he shifts me to lay on my back. I look up into his dark eyes, his desire plainly written in the intense stare he meets me with. He palms my pussy but doesn't move it. We sit like that for a few moments, my breath caught in my throat. I almost grind into his hand when I remember that he won't play with me unless I'm reading. I pull my gaze from his and back to the comic on his phone.

His fingers plunge into me and my back arches with the sudden pleasure. His fingers are thick. With two I'm already getting stretched. He works them in and out of me as I stare at the phone screen, intoxicated on the feeling of him stretching my desperate hole. He uses his thumb to massage my swollen, aching clit and I come undone. I close my eyes as my orgasm starts to build and he pulls his hand away.

I've been reduced to nothing but whimpers and whines. I feel a few tears roll down my cheeks. I want nothing more than to finally cum after eight days of relentless teasing and use. I turn a pleading gaze to his face and am met with nothing but raw hunger in his eyes.

"Read."

I lift the phone back to my face and his fingers pick up the pace again, but the build up to my orgasm has been lost. I fight the urge to grind into him once more as he works to get me back to where I was before. The chapter concludes with the fox girl's owner taking her down from her display and fucking her in front of everyone at the dungeon. My orgasm builds as I stare at the artwork, picturing myself in her place as my boyfriend claimed my pussy in front of a room full of witnesses.

"Can I cum, Sir?" I plead as the pressure builds to overflowing. I sit right at the crest of bliss and I refuse to look from the phone, afraid he'll stop me again. "Please. Please can I cum?"

"Cum, Foxie," he growls into my ear, curling his fingers up sharply into my g-spot. The wave of my orgasm crashes through me and my back arches. I throw my head back, every cell of my body lighting up in wave after wave as he keeps going. My clit is over sensitive but still he doesn't stop. I feel my body fighting to move away, too overwhelmed by the sensation. He doesn't relent.

"What's wrong, Foxie?" he asks. "I thought you wanted me to make you cum?" I squirm, whining. I've lost my words, deep in the throes of my lust as another orgasm begins to build through my overly sensitive nerves.

"Can I cum again, Sir?" I beg, unsure of when the next orgasm will actually spill over. "Please. Fuck your hand feels so good, Sir. Please can I cum on your hand?"

"Cum for me," he whispers in my ear. This one washes over me like a gentle wave, relaxing every muscle in my body. I can feel the muscles in my pussy getting weaker the longer he works at it. Still he doesn't relent.

I'm seeing stars at this point, mind empty except for the pursuit of more pleasure. I begin to grind into his hand, riding his fingers. He adds another and I release a deep groan of appreciation as I feel it stretching my pussy even more. He keeps a steady pressure on my clit as he works it still. I feel my legs twitch with every flick of his finger over the tightly wound bundle of nerves that's become the center of my universe.

"You're being such a good little whore for me, Foxie," he says, gripping my hair and pulling me in for a kiss. He pulls back and looks me in the eye. "Can you take one more for me, sweet girl?"

I nod my head, my brain turned to mush, completely intoxicated on him. He smiles.

"Such a good girl," he says, picking up his pace once more. "Look at how good you're taking three fingers. I bet you can take one more can't you?"

I nod.

"Use your words, Foxie," he breathes. "Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"Please," I gasp, grinding harder into his hand. "Please put another finger in me, Sir."

His fingers slide out of me only to be replaced a moment later with all four of them. My pussy stretches almost to its limits and I give out a cry as he pumps them into me. He curls his hand into me with every thrust and I lose myself in the rhythm. My pussy is almost numb from the overstimulation. My third orgasm comes over me suddenly. He lets out a shout of surprise as I squirt all over his hand and the bed. My body goes limp as he stops pumping and pulls his fingers from inside of me. He chuckles a bit as he wipes his hand on my limp thigh.

"I think I like it when you haven't cum in a while," he says, nuzzling his face into my neck. I feel my face lift into a lazy smile at the affection. "The way you were grinding into my hand? Fuuuuuck."

"Don't you want to get off?" I ask, turning my head to look from his still hard cock to his eyes.

"Later, Foxie," he says, tipping my head down and planting a kiss on my forehead. "For now? I think we could both do with some food and a hot shower, don't you think?"

I nod, nuzzling back into him. We lay there head to head, soaking in the afterglow. He grazes my cheek with his thumb and kisses my forehead again.

"Go ahead and take your shower, Foxie. I'm making pancakes."