Foxx Inc Ch. 04 - A Great Friday

Story Info
A great Friday at work.
10.9k words
4.82
5.3k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers

Although this piece could be read as a standalone story, you might enjoy it more if you have read the preceding parts.

----------

As a brief recap, a couple of months ago I separated from the Navy after six years in submarines. Growing bored of lounging around my parents' house, I began a job search, and to my surprise I found myself in an interview a short time later. An interview, believe it or not, that ended with my having sex with my hiring manager. That was actually normal given that my new job was to sexually service the women of Foxx Inc.

Excellent work if you can get it.

----------

After several weeks at Foxx Inc, I was feeling pretty comfortable and secure. I hadn't had any more 'complaints' (see Ch. 03) and my female coworkers seemed genuinely pleased with my, um, performance. At the time there was one potential problem I was keeping an eye on, and I'll have to recount that in another chapter. This chapter is about a Friday to remember.

It was noon on a Thursday, and I had yet to be visited by one of the Foxx women. That was odd, although not completely unheard of. I'd grabbed lunch early and was looking over proposals for the new janitorial services contract when my phone dinged. A text from Ms Olson, the lead HR rep, simply told me to check email. Any contact, even a text, from that woman had me well on my way to hard in moments. I woke my computer and read her message.

"Mr. Jeffries, tomorrow the firm will be holding a 'Free Use Friday.' To be sure things go as well as desired, I have arranged some training this afternoon. Please study this email and commit the customs and rules of FuF to memory. Then, promptly at 1305, come to my office for a practical exam; I will be the one available for free use. See you soon."

Attached to the email was a document, and adjusting my now fully hard cock, I opened it to learn what she had in mind.

"The concept of free use is as follows: one party, in this case women of the firm wearing blue or black dresses, skirts or slacks on Free Use Friday, gives prior consent for sex without further discussion. The other party, in this case the PBS, can, at any time, engage in sexual acts with the consenting party. None of the women present will acknowledge anything sexual is happening. For example, you may find a woman wearing a black skirt having a conversation with some coworkers in the breakroom, walk up, bend her over a table and commence fucking her, and no one in the room is to notice you are doing so.

As you will be engaging the women at the time of your choosing, it is your responsibility to ensure the firm is not embarrassed or placed in jeopardy. For example, there are circumstances, say when someone is on a video call, that require discretion. Note, this does not mean you cannot or should not engage in sexual acts with them during a call; however, you must carefully consider what the other side will see or hear.

During FuF you may find a woman you wish to engage, take any appropriate precautions regarding discretion, pose them as desired, undress them as needed, and get on with business. While they will not acknowledge you, they will participate. For example, if you put their hand around your cock they will stroke you. If you undress a woman you need not redress them when you depart.

For your first FuF at the firm, we have decided to keep the rules simple.

-Any woman wearing a black or blue dress, skirt or slacks is a consenting player

-All woman so consenting give prior consent for: vaginal sex (to include internal ejaculation), oral sex (give/receive through to orgasm), undressing, all manner of breast fondling, facials, titty fucking, and handjobs."

I pushed back from the desk and exhaled. Wowzers. I checked the time and found there were still forty-five minutes until my meeting with Ms Olson. Knowing I would not be able to focus on the proposals after that reading, I decided instead to double down on my hydration by knocking back a bottle of water and a pineapple juice.

----------

For no reason in particular on this day I was dressed as a custodial engineer, aka janitor. However, after reading over the email a few times I decided to change my attire and opted instead for office intern. Ditching the utility shirt and blue trousers, I donned black slacks, dress shoes, a white shirt and a tie. I left the underwear off as I figured they would just get in the way. Knowing precisely how long it took to get to Ms Olson's office, I left at 1302 and arrived at her door at 1305. Nearly hard before I even opened the door, my brain ran through a dozen scenarios in the brief moment between scanning my key card and opening the door.

Ms Olson was behind her desk, engaged in a discussion with someone else that I did not immediately see. Closing the door behind me, I noted the presence of a smartly dressed woman perhaps mid-30s in age. She had black hair in a tight bun at the back of her head, a white blouse, blue blazer and a black skirt. While I recognized her as a recent hire, I did not so much as know her name. Her eyes darted to me for an instant, and a flush came over her otherwise rather pale complexion. It seemed she was ignoring me, which was very much in line with the fantasy angle I'd been told to expect. Of course, the flush was a slight giveaway. After a brief glance, I turned to Ms Olson, who was seated, cross-legged in her chair, one leg slightly swinging.

"Ms Garland, Elise," the HR rep said, "You are going to have to make a better case than that if you want me to hire an assistant for you."

"I, well, you see," the woman I assumed to be Ms Garland said with a slight stammer.

I grinned and moved to stand next to Ms Olson as the new woman organized her thoughts. If she was distracted, I didn't do her any favors as I walked up next to Ms Olson, unzipped, withdrew my cock, and placed Ms Olson's hand on it. True to form, she didn't do anything to acknowledge the act as she started to stroke me.

Ms Garland cleared her throat and made an effort to maintain eye contact with Ms Olson. "Yes," she said at last with some firmness, "as the new lead of the contracts division it is suboptimal for me to have legal discussions with clients without an assistant to take notes and help me with other necessary administrative tasks."

Ms Olson stroked my cock, mindfully running her palm over the head and spreading the increasing pre-cum along my shaft as she considered her response. She said, "Suboptimal you say? I'm intrigued. Please explain how not having an assistant affects you. And be sure to be detailed as I want to be convinced."

Suspecting this was a ploy to avoid saying anything, I took a hold of Ms Olson's ever convenient and present ponytail and guided her head down to my dick, where she quite pleasantly took me into her mouth and began to fellate me.

I stole a glance at Ms Garland, and found her staring at the wall behind us, trying desperately not to observe the blowjob being performed right in front of her. Her flush was, if anything, even a deeper shade of crimson, her nostrils flared and her nipples now pointy enough to cut glass. She took a deep breath before talking very slowly. "There are, in fact, several reasons. I'll go over a few in detail, as you asked, and then maybe we can discuss them."

Ms Olson, not pausing her cock sucking efforts in the slightest, gestured with her free hand to indicate the woman should, in fact, continue.

"Very well. The most important reason for me to have an assistant is to have someone present for all meetings and phone calls. This allows me to engage in a dynamic and involved conversation, representing the firm with maximum efficiency because I know someone is accurately recording every word said. In my experience, most of the people I engage with will not have that luxury, and this puts them at a disadvantage when we recount terms and conditions from those discussions."

Ms Olson pulled off my cock with an audible 'pop' and turned toward the other woman. "I gather you are saying that most of the people you engage in are not as quick as yourself, and when you read their words back to them they are surprised?" Without waiting for a response, she resumed the blowjob.

Ms Garland's glance darted toward Ms Olson's head, though again only for an instant. She inhaled sharply, then exhaled slowly as she shook her head, a slight smile on her face. "Not to sound too full of myself, but yes, that is exactly what I am saying."

Ms Olson managed to convey a nod with another hand gesture. Ms Garland nodded in response, and said, "My priorities are on the position and protection of Foxx Inc, and that means my time is best spent planning for and engaging with clients, not writing up my notes and preparing documents such as NDAs."

Ms Olson again pulled off my cock with a 'pop' and continued to stroke me as she turned and replied, a smile appearing on her face, "Are you saying things such as notes and documents are not worth your time?" And again, she resumed her blowjob efforts.

Ms Garland looked annoyed ever so briefly, but Ms Olson was not looking at her. Then, her gaze shifted to me, back to Ms Olson and what she was doing, and she wetted her lips almost obviously, before returning to look past Ms Olson. "Those tasks are certainly worth doing; however, you are not paying me a few hundred dollars an hour to do them."

Ms Olson pulled off me, and now I was quite ready to continue my own, er, congress with the HR rep. "I believe we are in agreement on your points so far, Elise. Do continue." As she spoke, I lifted her from the chair and placed one hand between her shoulder blades. Pushing slightly as I had one hand on her hip, she compliantly bent forward over the desk. I tossed her skirt up onto her back as Ms Garland's eyes went wide for a moment as she realized what was about to happen.

"My final point is more--" and she was interrupted by a deep groan from Ms Olson as I sheathed myself fully inside her ever delectable, and wet, pussy. Ms Olson let out a long breath and our new lawyer continued, "well, it is a little more, ah, basic."

I began fucking Ms Olson with solid strokes, slamming her hips against the desk as I did. She tried, and failed, to avoid a faint grunt with each thrust. "Please, ungh, Ms Garland, ungh, do, ungh, continue. I'm sure, ungh, that you wouldn't, ungh, ask if you didn't, ungh, need it." Subconsciously or not, she put a heavy emphasis on 'need.'

Though we had not been at it long, I sensed she was getting as close as I was. Ms Garland was beet red at this point and breathing almost as hard as Ms Olson. "Yes, well, you see, our clients and competitors all know who does, and does not answer their own phones and make their own appointments. In addition to greatly helping me with my work, an assistant goes a long way toward conveying the firm's status to outsiders."

At the moment she finished that statement, I had my fingers on Ms Olson's clit, and I squeezed it as I drove toward my rapidly approaching climax. As expected, she was not far behind me, and she gripped the edge of the desk as she let out a low quiet moan and clenched my cock. With that, I started to come myself. After a moment she let go of the desk with one hand and hit the desk twice, "Fuuuuuhhck," she said in a drawn out way. Then she blew her hair out of her face even as I continued to fill her pussy through our mutual climax.

Ms Garland unabashedly gawked at me for a long moment, then looked away. Grinning like the Cheshire Cat, I withdrew from Ms Olson, pulled her skirt back down, and pulled up my trousers. As I did so, Ms Olson said, "Well, Elise, I have to say I was on the fence, but your arguments pushed me over the edge and I am fully behind your proposal." Not bothering to smooth her skirt, Ms Olson stood upright and extended her hand, the one she had been stroking me with by the way, to the other woman, "You do understand that your assistant needs to be a woman, and possesses shall we say, certain attitudes?"

Ms Garland stood and shook the offered hand, "Thank you. And yes, I am quite clear on the necessary attitudes of Foxx Inc employees."

Ms Olson nodded, "Good, then I expect to see the write up for the position this afternoon."

The other woman returned the nod, then left the room. Ms Olson at once turned to me and kissed me hard. "God I've missed doing that!" Seeing my confused expression she added, "It's been quite a while since I've been able to arrange and participate in that kind of fantasy. I dare say we surprised Elise even though she knew this was, ah, coming." She sat down and looked up at me with a big grin, "I can't speak for her, but if I'd been sitting there, watching us, I'd be soaked." I returned the grin and she added, "Don't worry, she won't be frustrated for long. You are scheduled to stop by her office at 1535, though she doesn't know that."

Though I had just come a few minutes ago, I could feel myself stirring. "I'll try not to be late." I walked to the door, then realized something, "By the way, do I need to know what Ms Garland's regular tri-graphs are?"

Ms Olson gave me a surprised look, "Oh my! How did I miss that you haven't been with her yet?" She snickered, then laughed, then waved a hand at me in dismissal, "Don't worry, I'm sure anything on the free use list I sent you will be fine with her." Then something seemed to occur to her, and she smirked, "Though maybe you should check her badge after all."

----

Back in my office, I freshened up after my delightfully exhibitionist tryst with Ms Olson and sat down to have a look at Ms Garland's calendar. There was a 1530 meeting with a subject line of "private meeting". I could not see the attendees, but a quick check of Ms Olson's calendar revealed a meeting on the same topic. '1535', I thought to myself, and then a different idea popped into my head.

I finished with the new services contract, sent a signed version on its way, and had another water. I switched to the blue HVAC tech uniform and arrived at Ms Garland's office a little after 1520. Opening the door her eyes popped as she recognized me. Then she checked her watch and her hand shot to cover her mouth and she squeaked an, "Oh my!" She shook her head and went back to doing whatever it had been when I entered. Closing the door behind me I walked over to stand beside her. I reached down between her blouse covered boobs and picked up her key cards. Her trigraphs held a surprise for me: REX, NIX, CIP. The last two were relatively common, indicating she preferred for me to ejaculate in her pussy, and she liked everything done with her breasts. The first one though, gave me a pause and it took a moment to remember it. Reluctant exhibitionism. I checked the time, 1525. Looking around the room I decided on a course of action. Standing behind her I put my hands under her arms and had her stand. She said nothing, and kept focused forward as her panties were lowered and removed. I gestured for her to sit, then moved under the desk and rolled her chair forward slightly. Moving her skirt up and out of the way, I moved her knees as far apart as possible before reaching out to stroke the junction of her thighs with both hands. Despite trying to remain 'in character', my strokes so near her pussy resulted in a heavy moan. With one hand I barely brushed her clit, while the other ran up and just between her folds. As I had hoped and expected, she was soaked. I waited for a cue.

A couple of minutes later, the door latch clicked and I heard someone enter the room, and I thought it might actually be two people.

"Gwen, Ashley, good afternoon," said Ms Garland. "Please take a seat."

Ah, this meant that not only was Ms Olson present, but so was Ms Maddox, the Managing Partner whom I had met only twice before.

"You're looking a bit flushed, are you alright?" said Ms Maddox.

Ms Garland shifted in her seat slightly, and I did not pause my actions. "I'm fine, really just a little hot, er, warm I think."

"Well then," said Ms Olson, "shall we, get to it then?" There was a pause and she continued, "Gwen, Elise has stated some concerns with the impregnation arrangements."

"I see," said Ms Maddox, "please explain."

"This is a field with surprisingly little case law," began Ms Garland. "Aside from paternity cases arising from sperm donor instances in California, there isn't much out there."

I heard all of this clearly, but the context didn't register with me. I kept up my efforts on Ms Garland, who was starting to squirm.

"So we're clear," said Ms Olson, "the person most likely to be concerned with the terms is the, ah, sperm donor."

Ms Maddox said, "You mean Mr Jeffries."

And on that note, not a little surprised at this news myself, I pushed two fingers as deep into Ms Garland as I could, and was rewarded with a faint, but noticeable "Ooh!"

"Yes Elise? What was that?" Ms Olson said, a definite hint of mirth in her voice.

Feeling the sponginess of her g-spot, I pressed on it rhythmically and she squirmed, grinding against my fingers. "Ahem, yes, most of the case law is concerned with donor rights and responsibilities after birth, primarily in regards to financial support and visitation." As she spoke I continued to work her pussy, trying to be careful and not to get her too close to coming. She groaned.

"Are you quite sure you're okay?" asked Ms Maddox. I gathered Ms Garland nodded because a moment later she continued, "Do you think a solution is achievable? She's quite intent on having everything set so she can, well, not to put to fine a point on it, fuck with a purpose when she's ready." Now that we were talking clearly, II decided it was time to move on.

I pushed the chair back from the desk while keeping my fingers moving inside her. Once there was space I crawled out from the chair and pulled Ms Garland to her feet. I looked at the two women on the couch, and found they were steadfastly looking right at Ms Garland, pointedly not looking at me. My hands went to the front of her blouse and I started to unbutton it. Her breathing got heavier. "I don't believe there is a way to completely prevent future legal action, but it does seem quite unlikely."

Finished with her blouse, I was pleasantly surprised to find a front clasp bra, which was at once undone to release her b-cups to everyone present. Her nipples were like diamonds against my palms.

Ms Olson smirked, "So we could say the exposure of the firm would not be a concern?"

Before Ms Garland could reply, I dropped my trousers and sat in the chair, my hands moving to Ms Garland's hips. She let out a long breath, knowing what was coming.

"Nope," she said quickly.

Now, with one hand I pulled Ms Garland down to my lap, aiming my cock home with the other. I sighed as she sank down fully on me, sheathing me in her wet warmth.

"I, mmm, agree," said Ms Olson with a grin. "I don't believe Mr Jeffries will have an issue when everything is explained. He's a very reasonable person."

Ms Maddox nodded and both women stood up from the couch. "Well then, I think this meeting accomplished its purpose, wouldn't you say Ashley?"

Ms Olson grinned, "It's close enough to a conclusion, yes. We can leave Elise to finish on her own."

The other woman nodded and the two of them turned to go. The moment the door shut Ms Garland jumped up from my lap and pulled me up out of the chair, kissing me very aggressively. "Sorry to break out of the fantasy," she said, then pushed me away and opened the valise next to her desk. Inside was some work out gear, and a pile of folded towels. She handed me two, and said, "Get naked and put those on the floor." She shrugged off her bra and blouse as she said this, then removed her skirt as she strode to the door and locked it. I pulled off my shirt, stepped out of my trousers and lay down on the towels in the center of the room. At once she straddled my hips and started sliding her clit along my length.

PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers