Foxx Inc Ch. 04 - A Great Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked her to my office, whereupon she stayed right where I left her. After closing the door, I slowly removed her clothes and hung them in my closet. I left my shirt on, but removed my slacks and shoes. I laid a towel on my couch and led her to her knees in front of that spot. I sat down in front of her and guided her mouth to my only half stiff cock. I put her hands behind her back and fondled her breasts as she started to suck me. While she typically wanted me to fuck her face, I figured the SOB wouldn't mind doing something she typically didn't opt for.

As she worked me with her tongue, I sat back and checked email. Yes, I do believe this is the best way to perform that task. She was active, bobbing her head, licking the length of my shaft, flicking her tongue against my frenulum, and doing a good number of other things I couldn't quite pin down.

I let her continue until I felt I could actually come, then I stood and led her over to sit on the couch. I put her butt right on the edge, then lifted her legs to put her knees by her sides. Putting her elbows inside her knees to hold her legs back, she surprised me by almost putting her feet behind her head. Then I took her hands and had her hold her labia spread wide. If you search for 'Viennese oyster' you should get a decent visual.

While I had planned to just dive in, after all I was interested in enjoying her enjoying herself as well, presented as such with a nice wet pussy, I plunged my cock into her instead. Up until now she'd been staring straight ahead, no acknowledgement of what we were doing. But as I slammed into her, her eyes rolled and she let out a low moan. I fucked her hard, for about three or four minutes, until I felt I was close. Time for some oyster.

I pulled out and immediately dropped to my knees and pushed my face against her as hard as I could so I could get my tongue as deep as possible. I added a couple of fingers, this position making her g-spot nicely accessible, and proceeded to give her a thorough tongue lashing. However, I paused regularly to keep her from coming. After several minutes I stopped, stood, and rearranged her so that she was in a kind of fetal position but with her arms wrapped around her legs. Her pussy and ass were again nicely accessible. Using a soft touch I had her close her eyes and I went to get something from my desk.

Rejoining her, I inserted the lube applicator into her ass without preamble. She groaned as I did. Dropping it on the floor I pushed my not quite fully had cock into her pussy and started to fuck her slowly and deeply. I figured this would get both of us close, but not to the finish. Soon enough, she was moaning with desire and frustration, and I was fully hard and starting to get close. A few more strokes and I hit that point where I knew I was going to come. At once I pulled out of her pussy and all but slammed into her ass. I came a couple of strokes later, grunting in satisfaction, and barking out "fuck!" as I pumped her full. Her own groan, and delightfully clenching asshole, signaled she was right there with me.

I waited until I was nearly soft before withdrawing and going into the washroom to clean up. When I came out and started to dress, she was still in position on the couch. I led her to her feet, had her open her eyes, which definitely said "Mmmm," and slapped her ass to move her toward the closet. She took her clothes and went into the washroom. I was at my desk when she came out a little while later, walked over to me, and planted a full open mouth kiss on me for what must have been a full minute. As she broke the kiss I reached down her blouse and pinched a nipple, for which I was rewarded with squeak. "Bad SOB," I said with a smile. She gave me an appraising look, then a long wink, and then she turned to go. I checked the time, 1430. Making it back to stature by 1600 for Ms Maddox was going to be a challenge, but then something occurred to me. Smiling to myself I knocked back a bottle of water and some pineapple juice, then took to the couch for a nap before my last call. Ms Cartwright might not be done for the day after all.

I awakened instantly to my alarm, a behavior deeply ingrained by a few years on board ship. Unless I was physically unable to do so, a loud noise, alarm or such would bring me fully alert in a moment. Really bad things like fires might be rare on subs, but shit can, and does, happen.

It was 1615 and Ms Maddox was on the menu as the last course of the day. I'd only been with her twice, the first being a romp in the gym when I didn't even know who she was. She was tall, athletic, toned, and could be a dynamo when she wanted to. I hadn't intended for her to be last, though to be fair someone had to be. Not having much of a plan, I tussled my hair, straightened my clothes and left my office. First stop was Ms Cartwright's office, just in case a fluffer proved necessary. SOB collected, we walked to Ms Maddox's office. I had my potential sex aid stand beside the office door, and the nearby executive assistant looked up at her, and said, "Do you need to see the boss, Jenny?"

She shook her head, then said, "Nope, I'm just going to hang out here in case I'm needed."

"Needed for what, exactly?"

Jenny, Ms Cartwright, just shrugged and stayed in place. I went into the office. Inside I found Ms Maddox pacing her carpet angrily. Her fists were clenched, and upon hearing the door click she spun, no doubt to demand the exit of the intruder. However, her gaze swept over me and her features instantly, and only momentarily, relaxed. After all, there really wasn't an intruder.

She turned her head and pushed her hair back, showing me a Bluetooth earpiece, which currently displayed a blue light. Her fists clenched again and she tapped the device and the light went dark. "I don't care how badly your company wants to prime the Escher opportunity, Carol, don't go up against us on this one. You'll lose." Well, the boss lady was keyed up. Time to get to work.

She was wearing a black skirt, which I removed as she continued to have her high tense discussion with the other party. Hanging it in the closet, I looked around her office until I found her workout gear and then a small towel. I placed this on her desk in front of her chair, then cleared a few things from the opposite side. As I guided her to the desk and sat her on the towel, I recall her ending the phone call with, "If that's your final decision Carol, remember, there's no I in team, but there is a 'u' in fuck." She actually said this last bit quite calmly, which was probably disorienting on the other end.

I sat in the chair in front of her and put her feet up on the arms. "Damn it," she spat. "Jackie," she yelled, "get Carlton on the line."

I hadn't had the chance to go down on Ms Maddox the last time we'd been together, so I stroked the inside of her thighs as I examined her pussy. She was an outie, with, in my experience, longer than average labia and a prominent, though perhaps not exactly large, clit. As I took her lips between my fingers and started to move them back and forth to stroke her clit, she moaned heavily and rested back on her elbows. This had the added effect of giving me even better access.

Boss lady was always in control, but when I licked her clit she suddenly reacted out of character, "Shit!" she yelped. Then she said, "Oh, sorry Bill. I managed to stub my toe right as we were connected."

After a couple of minutes her clit was a solid nub, maybe half an inch long, and it was too good a target to pass up. Pulling her labia wide to pull on it, I put my lips around her clit and slid them down, slowly moving my tongue against her. Somehow she didn't make a noise, but her right hand beat against her desk. I was stroking her entrapped clit with my tongue as her conversation continued. Then she gave me a slight tap on the head and I looked up. She gave me a 'pause gesture', and I let go of her bits. She smiled, and was nodding as she tapped her earpiece again. "Thanks for that Bill," she said, "We're ready to discuss being exclusive on Escher." She laughed, "Of course I was just on the phone with her, weren't you?"

Seeing that I had a moment or two, I noticed I wasn't close to hard enough to service her. Time for SOB round two for backup. I lifted Ms Maddox's legs from the chair, stood up and put her legs back down. I went to the door, standing to the side so no one saw me, and reached for Ms Cartwright. I took hold of her arm and pulled her into the room, closing the door behind her.

As I led her to and then under the desk, she didn't react and remained a good SOB. I sat back down in the chair, had Ms Cartwright take me in her mouth to start her fluffer action, and positioned Ms Maddox for her finale.

I was stroking her inner thighs, quite high up, still careful to stay away from her actual bits. I felt myself responding nicely to the blowjob I was getting, and smiled to myself at the number of threesomes I had suddenly been part of. "Bill," the boss lady said, "that's great. Let's go win this thing." Then she tapped me on the head again, and this time I nodded. Again I sucked her clit into my mouth, trapping it firmly between my lips and teeth. Putting my hands on her hips, I decided to continue, focused exclusively on her clit. Moving my tongue on her over and over, and stroking her bud with my lips, I could tell by her tensing and fidgeting that she was getting close. That was good, because I was now fully hard, and my fellatrix was going for the prize I intended to give Ms Maddox.

A few more strokes and Ms Maddox went rigid for a good ten seconds before her clit started to throb and then she let out a powerful grunt as she came. I continued my effort until those throbs became less powerful, then shifted to slightly stroking her. When at last I felt her breathing was near normal again, I went back to aggressively pleasuring her clit. Her breathing accelerated at once and I knew she was close.

Pulling out of Ms Cartwright's mouth, I pushed back the chair, stood up and thrust myself fully into Ms Maddox. She grunted as I bottomed out, and her breathing picked right back up as I fucked her fast and furious. I hoped she was close, because I didn't think I had many minutes of hardon left for the afternoon. Knowing -I- was close, I reached between us and tugged on her clit. She came a moment later, her clit pulsing between my fingers and her pussy clenching at my cock. I groaned and started to shoot my fifth load of the day into her.

I fucked her through our mutual orgasms, then slowed and finally stopped, still enjoying being inside her. At last she gave me a signal to withdraw, and I helped her to her feet and she went to her washroom. I reached under the table, pulled Ms Cartwright out and to her feet to find her quite flushed. I guided her to the door and ushered her out with a squeeze of her butt.

I redressed and left the office before Ms Maddox re-emerged. Returning to my office, I sank down in the chair and took a long drink of water. I realized the whole weekend might be needed to process the events of the day.

It was just before 1700 when the four ladies came for their bras. One by one they came in, held out a hand for said garment, and left with it. Next to last was Ms Maddox, who gave me a kiss as well. "What a fabulous way to start off the weekend," she said.

Last was my SOB, Ms Cartwright. But she didn't follow the others. She came in, locked the door, and sat down. "Now that it's after hours, I'd like to talk."

I wasn't sure where this was going, but I had a suspicion. Though I couldn't tell you why. "About?" I asked.

"You, today, all of that." she said with a leer.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

She smiled, "Quite the opposite. I thought you played today perfectly, even if the last part left me high and, eh, wet."

"Thanks, I--"

"You always play -me- perfectly," she interrupted. "And that's what I want to talk about."

"Jenny, trust me, I had no idea what I was doing, I just went along with every part."

"And still it was awesome!"

I just nodded, still not sure where she was going with this.

"I have a proposition for you," she said with a grin.

When I didn't respond she said, "Join me for a full weekend?"

I thought about it for a moment and decided that might not be a good idea, "You know I think you're awesome, but that's here at Foxx Inc. Outside would be different, and might make things weird at work."

She looked disappointed, but not upset. "So that's it then?"

"Not 'it', and not forever. But certainly for today, for now," I said.

And then, to my great relief, she smiled, squared her shoulders and stood up. "Ok Tom, challenge accepted for the next time."

"Challenge?" I asked.

She winked, "I'll get you to spend a weekend with me sometime, mister." Then she left.

I sat in my chair, wondering what the next, right move was with her, when a couple of minutes later, the door clicked and in walked Ms Olson. This time, like many others, just a step short of a walking dream. "Tom, how are you?" Before I could reply she added, "What did Jenny want to talk about in private?"

I wasn't sure how she knew the door had been locked, but I didn't bother to dishevel. "She wanted to continue the fun over the weekend."

She crossed her legs, holding her top knee in her hands, "Really? Well, color me surprised." She paused, watching me like an antelope at the watering hole. "And why did you say no?"

Rather than acknowledge her seeming ability to read my mind at times, I shrugged and said, "It would be fun, but it sounded too, well, off the books."

"So you thought about agreeing for some time?"

"For a time, I was tempted by her offer," I said, wondering if Ashley would get the reference.

"How much time?" she replied, quite to my surprise.

"Actually, zero point six eight seconds."

Ashley guffawed, then snorted, then waved a hand wildly at me for a few seconds before she collected herself enough to say and laugh at the same time, "You're no Data!"

I laughed with her for a good minute, and then as we calmed down, she gave me a hug and kiss. "Tom, would you like to spend the weekend with someone?"

My expression must have given me away, and she smiled quickly and touched my arm, "No Tom, I don't mean me, though I find it quite flattering that you would think so. Go home, and when there is a knock at your door, make up your own mind."

I returned her hug, "Thanks Ashley."

"You bet. And no obligations. Two consenting adults and all that," she said. Then she broke the embrace and departed.

I arrived home about thirty minutes later, finished off the one beer I typically let myself have, and about an hour after that was just starting to think about dinner when there was a knock at my door. I opened it to find a brown haired woman of my height on the doorstep with a bag in her hand. She looked familiar, and after a moment I recognized her, though I did not know her name. She'd never been in the rotation. I backed away and held the door wide, "Would you like to come in?"

She regarded me with kind eyes, nodded, and entered, dropping her bag near the door, which I shut behind her. She turned and looked at me, "You don't know my name, do you?"

"No, but to be fair I work with a lot of people."

"You've been there long enough to know everyone."

"That's true, I admit. In my defense, you've never been on the, uh, schedule, and we've never talked." Suddenly, two pieces of data about her clicked. "You're Melissa Johnston."

"Mel, Johnson," she corrected. Then looked quizzically at me, "how did you--"

"There are only a few women at the firm not in the, ah, rotation," I started. "Though no one ever talks about the reasons."

She was still looking at me, her eyes unchanged, "But do you know my reason?"

"You're engaged," I said.

"I'm certain relationship status doesn't affect your job, does it Tom?" she asked coolly.

"I can only assume the engagement is the reason you aren't in the rotation, I'll never ask. Everyone who decides to, ah, play, does so of their own volition. You yourself are a good example. No one ever should ask why others choose to play or not."

"You don't think they talk about it?" she asked with a sharp note in her voice.

I shook my head, "I've never heard one person question why another did or did not join in. And everyone discusses the PBS arrangement pretty freely. Seems to me it is very much up to the individual."

She gave me a small smile, "Okay Tom, then here it is." She turned from me, walked a bit, then turned back, "I was engaged, for several months. I thought we were exclusive until my fiance proved me wrong. Now, instead of having someone to come home to every day, I've been sick and lonely for a month. A month! And it sucks!" I said nothing and let her continue, and after a few moments she did, "I'm not looking for a fucking replacement, but it would be nice to enjoy a weekend with someone and not feel like I was going to get screwed over for doing so!"

And then she started to sob, and I wondered what the fuck Ashley had been thinking. And then I realized Ashely knew exactly what the hell she'd been up to. I took Mel in my arms and gave her a hug. "I would really like someone too," I said and we both giggled. "While screwing your coworkers is a lot of fun, it makes for lonely weekends."

She sniffled, wiped her nose on her sleeve and looked up at me, "Lonely? Really?"

I shrugged, "Well, maybe more restful and lonely than just lonely."

She laughed, nodded, then gave me a brief kiss on the cheek. "I didn't come here looking for sex."

"And I don't expect it. So what do you say to ordering some food, watching a movie or two, and going to bed with a comfortable presence that doesn't have expectations?"

"Thai?"

"Lebanese?"

"Korean?"

"Pizza?" and with that I called my favorite joint.

We watched two movies, and snuggled up in bed without a hint of sex and got a great night's sleep. Which is not to say the rest of the weekend stayed completely platonic.