Foxx Inc Ch. 04 - A Great Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my head up and took one nipple in my mouth as I pinched the other. Her face next to my ear, she said heavily, "I've never been so turned on as I have been for the last two hours." I tugged on her nipple with my teeth and she moaned. "I don't want to surprise you, so I'll warn you that sometimes I squirt when I'm really excited. And right now I'm way past that. Oh, and if I come really hard, I can get really out of it. Don't let it stop you."

I nodded, shifting nipples to suck on the other one. She pulled me away from her chest and kissed me hard, angling her hips as she did and taking me inside her on the next stroke. The next instant she started riding me faster than anyone ever had. Her breathing accelerated, and after maybe thirty seconds she held her breath and then nearly screamed into my mouth. Her pussy clenched around me, and then a veritable flood of hot liquid splashed out of her and all over my abdomen. Her lower body started shaking, then a bit later her breathing changed to a fast pant for just a bit before she collapsed on top of me, completely limp yet still quivering after her orgasm.

Remembering what she said, I rolled her onto her back, held on to her knees and fucked her for a very short time before flooding her pussy. It was good, really good, and I sat back on my haunches waiting for her to come back to reality. It was maybe thirty seconds before her eyes fluttered open, she smiled at me, and with one hand she caressed her pussy, feeling me still inside her. She gave her clit a pinch, moaned, then said, "Is it always like this?"

Since she hadn't done anything yet to signal I should leave, I gave her a couple strokes and she sighed. "What part exactly?" I asked.

"Where to begin? I started working here three weeks ago with the understanding that once in a while I'd have the opportunity to visit you for some fooling around. Then yesterday, before I had that chance, Ashley came to my office and asked me if I could help with this free use idea. She said my profile, with 'REX', made me a natural for a first test."

"I gather she wasn't wrong about that," I said, and she gestured for me to withdraw, so I did, and then we both stood and started dressing.

"No, but having sex right in front of the boss? That's a whole other level of kink."

"Well, as a matter of fact that's three firsts for me today." Ms Garland was redonning her blouse, no bra, and I continued, "Sex for an audience, twice, a real squirter, and coming inside a willing partner who was pretty much passed out."

"Unconscious, to be precise. Oh, and that makes me glad I warned you and gave you the towels. I was so incredibly horny after watching you and Ashley that I really wanted to come back here and get myself off. But I knew you were going to have me somewhere with other people before the end of work, and that thought made me want to wait."

I grinned, "That was fucking hot for sure."

She pulled up her skirt and ran her fingers through her hair, "And this is a normal workday for you?"

I shrugged, "Not really. Usually three or four women stop by my office one at a time over the course of a day. This was the first time outside my office." I snapped my fingers, "Except for the gym, oh and that time in the nurse's office."

She looked at me quizzically, "And that isn't too much?"

I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Ms Garland, I eat three meals a day and never get tired of food. With variety and fun, it'll never be too much."

"You can call me Elise, you know."

I winked and went for the door, "I know Ms Garland, I know." Something occurred to me and I turned around, "Say, when do I hear more about this pregnancy thing?"

"You remembered that?" She shook her head and then giggled, "As soon as the other party commits." She shrugged, "Though it might not even happen."

I nodded and finished dressing before leaving her office. I did not have any other visits that afternoon, and I spent a quiet evening at home thinking about how I should approach the day tomorrow. The possibilities seemed endless.

-----

I awoke earlier than normal on Friday morning, eager to get to Foxx Inc so as not to miss out on even a minute. I was sitting in the entrance waiting area, attired in a suit and tie and sporting a nametag bearing 'Jayce', a good fifteen minutes before anyone else arrived. Shortly past 0700 I got an email fromMs Olson. It was titled 'Friday.' Opening it I found everyone but myself was bcc'd. It was a short note that simply read "FuF rules are confirmed and in effect until COB today. Those not wishing to passively participate are required to avoid potential situations or exit as needed." I wasn't entirely sure what that last part meant, but given I was definitely not the passive participant for today, it clearly did not apply to me.

I sat in the large room with a notepad and a coffee. As women arrived, I took note of who was wearing black or blue. The first to arrive in a black dress wasMs Cartwright from accounting. I moved to stand in front of her and she stopped, staring right past me. I lifted her secondary badge, noted the trigraphs, and stepped back out of her way. It was almost like I had briefly put her in a trance. Over the next hour I repeated this procedure a total of four more times. Five women had decided to play, and my first task was to initiate the game.

List in hand, I made my way to Ms Maddox' office. I found her sitting at her desk, apparently checking email. I walked up behind her and unbuttoned her blouse before sliding it off her shoulders. I then unhooked and removed her bra before spending a good couple of minutes kneading her breasts and sucking at her nipples. Then I threw her bra into my bag and left her office.

I repeated this scene four more times, or actually three, because one of the women was already without a bra when I found her. Cindy from IT, who I knew as 'Ms Velma', was sitting in her office having a discussion with another woman who I noticed was not wearing black. Ms Velma, however, was wearing a purple sweater and a black skirt. "Amanda I really don't know what to tell you," Ms Velma said.

The other woman, who I knew as Amanda Stevens from operations, seemed a bit surprised to see me before realizing what was about to happen and she stood up. Ms Velma said, "Amanda, where are you going? Don't you want to talk about this?"

Ms Stevens looked at me, back at Ms Velma, and meekly retook her seat. I tried to ignore her as I lifted Ms Velma's sweater to find her big DDDs already bare, and her nips rapidly hardening. I immediately started to knead them, latching on aggressively to the taut buds atop her tits. Ms Stevens cleared her throat, then said, "It's just that Jane isn't pulling her weight and it's dragging down my team."

Ms Velma moaned as I gave her breasts my full attention, and I stole a look at Ms Stevens, who appeared equal parts shocked, embarrassed, and turned on by the scene before her. My mission here accomplished, I reluctantly let go of her very large and soft tits and walked to the door. I noted she was resuming her discussion as she pulled down her sweater, every bit in character like nothing had just happened.

Having finished the opening phase of today's game with some luscious breast play, I headed back to my office to finalize my plans.

The list of participants consisted of the following women:

Ms Maddox, Ms Velma, Ms Cartwright, Mandy Thomas (who I called Ms Mandy after another crazy introduction), and Ms Jenkins.

I checked the schedules for the various women, and it didn't take me long to decide that Ms Jenkins, our on-site nurse, would be my first of the day. She was on site once or twice a week, and our paths had not crossed since my first day at the firm. On that occasion she'd coaxed a sizable sperm sample from me, later telling Ms Olson that she was disappointed she hadn't been able to 'collect' that ejaculation with her mouth. In my mind I relived the exam from that day and soon enough found myself hard and ready to go. It only seemed fair to deliver what was likely to be my biggest load of the day to the nurse who had waited so patiently to receive it. Arriving at her office, I found her in discussion with another woman I recognized, but one who was not on today's, er, agenda. Ms Jenkins was seated behind her desk, and from the few seconds of conversation I gathered they were consulting on something. However, upon seeing me enter the room, the other woman excused herself, "Angela, if it's okay with you, I'll come back a little later to finish this."

Ms Jenkins nodded, "Certainly Sarah, my calendar's up to date." And with that Ms Reese (Angela) stood and left the office without so much as a glance in my direction. Ms Jenkins locked her desktop and picked up an iPad. Suddenly struck by the idea of a CFNM fantasy, I removed all my clothes, placing them on the empty chair vacated by Ms Reese. I then lifted her blouse to play with her titties as I put her hand on my swiftly stiffening cock. Staying in character, she didn't look at me or say anything, but she did lick her hand to provide some lubrication as she started to stroke me. I was struck by another inspiration, and I pulled away from her briefly to rifle the drawers and find some lube. It didn't take me long to find what I was looking for, and then I took her other hand from the iPad and squeezed some lube on her fingers. I placed her fingers up against my ass, and without acknowledging me, she continued to look past me as she slowly worked a finger into me and started to massage my prostate. I figured if I was going to give her a load, I ought to do my best to make it worth her while.

Though I was enjoying having my hands full of her breasts as she stroked me, that wasn't what I was after. Taking a fist full of hair at the back of her head, I guided her mouth to me. She still didn't say anything, but she did start to lick and suck me. After a few minutes I let go of her hair and again filled both hands with her breasts, squeezing her nipples as I did. She was breathing more heavily around my cock, and her fingers were working their magic on my prostate. It was the beginning of the day, and I didn't see any reason to keep the lady waiting. Through moans and groans, I let her know I was getting close, and then at exactly the right time she powerfully stroked my frenulum with her tongue, and I exploded in her mouth with my hands still groping her tits. It was a very strong orgasm and it continued for a good amount of time. Satisfied I had delivered on that debt, I let the nurse slowly nurse my softening cock until I was sure she had swallowed everything I could offer.

Breathing heavily, I eventually pulled out of her mouth and moved away from her penetrating fingers. Redressing, I left her sitting with her breasts still bare, one hand sloppy with lube, and a belly full of my come. It was a good start to the day. She was smiling as I walked out.

Back in the office, there were some things that needed attention. A couple of services contracts, an email or two from the boss ladies, and a quick shower to reset my playing field for the next appointment of the day. At that moment Ms Velma was prominent in my mind, and it didn't take long to realize I really wanted to make good use of her huge titties before lunch. I waited a little more than an hour before making my way to the IT offices.

Ms Velma was in her office, sitting on her couch moving through something on her iPad at ridiculous speed. I went over to her, lay down and put my head on her lap before lifting her sweater and commencing to feast on her titties. Squeezing, kneading, tweaking, sucking and licking, it was a boob lovers paradise, and her sweater puppies were quite off the chart. After some time, she sat the device down and leaned back into the couch. At this point you could assume she was staying in character and just relaxing for a bit, except for the nearly continuous sighs and moans my efforts were eliciting. A glance at the clock told me I'd been mauling her tits for over fifteen minutes. I unbuckled my trousers, withdrew my hard dick, and she started to stroke me as soon as I placed her hand on it.

I let her continue until her strokes became more insistent, then I at last disengaged from her breasts and stood. Bending her over the end of the couch, I tossed her skirt up onto her back and guided myself into her thoroughly wet snatch. She groaned as I bottomed out, then I took her big titties in both hands, took firm grip of her nipples, and began to pound her into tomorrow. I've mentioned Ms Velma is a thicc lady, and I knew the fucking I was delivering wasn't bothering her in the least. Quite to the contrary, as my efforts were rewarded with all manner of grunts and groans which were quite out of character for today. Not that I minded.

A few minutes later she made a squeak, slapped the arm of the couch, gripped it firmly, and started to twitch. My work accomplished, I joined her straightaway, pumping her full with my second delivery of the day. Once finished, I remained inside her for a couple minutes, enjoying the feel of her for a bit longer. But at last I had to go, and I nonchalantly redressed, noting she was still bent over the couch as I left her office.

After a quick shower I pondered lunch and my next, ah, delivery.

I emailed Ms Mandy and asked her about her lunch plans. To her credit, she didn't ask me why. She replied quickly that she would be in the second floor break room having some leftovers around 1100. That gave me about an hour to freshen up, hydrate, and relive the first time I got to enjoy Ms Mandy. It was a couple of weeks ago when Ms Olson told me I would getting a special visit. What that meant was the dynamic duo of Mandy and Candy. Both unicorns: single, bisexual women who happened to also be quite attractive. I'll tell the story another time, but what's important to know is the memory of those two that afternoon, and Mandy's snapping pussy, had me on my way to hard even after two great climaxes.

Shortly after 1100 I sauntered into the break room on the second floor to find, unsurprisingly, both Mandy and Candy. But to my surprise, Ms Candy was now sporting black slacks, which she hadn't been earlier. She was also wearing black lipstick and chewing what appeared to be half a pack of bubbleyum. As I entered neither woman looked at me, though Ms Candy was smiling and licking her lips.

I turned and locked the door.

Ms Candy said, "Why'd you lock the door?"

Ms Mandy shrugged and took another bite of her lunch, which smelled great. "I thought we might want to have a private discussion."

Candy nodded and smiled. "I was going to get lunch in the cafe later. What did you want to talk about?"

Mandy shrugged, "I'm sure we'll think of something."

During this brief exchange, I had lifted Mandy to her feet, removed her skirt (no panties), and took off my slacks as well. I left Mandy standing and moved to Candy. She needed no guidance to take my nearly stiff cock in her mouth. Like many women in the firm, she was a practiced and enthusiastic fellatrix. I reached over and pinched Mandy's nipples. She said, "Were you thinking of a protein drink?"

Candy pulled off me momentarily to reply, "I was kind of hoping for that, but sometimes you can't get what you want."

Mandy bent and took another bite as I twisted a nipple. She inhaled sharply, then let it out slowly. "Too true. I brought this but I'm still hoping for a nice warm sausage."

Now that I was hard, I turned Mandy's chair around and sat in it, then pulled her down on my cock. She was now facing Candy and mounting me astride. I now turned my efforts to snacking on her nipples. Mandy had smallish breasts, but the most important thing to me was partner responsiveness. Her nips were like tiny pink eraser tips, and they were connected directly to the orgasm center of her brain.

Candy asked, "Care to share if you do?"

As I licked and tugged Mandy's nipples with my teeth and tongue, and she clamped down hard on my dick. When she wanted to, she had the tightest pussy ever.

I began slowly bouncing Mandy on my cock as I continued my attention to her nips. Candy cleared her throat, "You know I can tell when you're doing Kegels, right?"

Pinching one nipple and sucking and nibbling the other, Mandy forgot about her lunch. She moaned rather obviously, and said, "Never a, ungh, bad time for exercise. Mmm."

Having already climaxed twice, I was feeling somewhat in control, though it wasn't easy with Mandy unpredictably squeezing my cock with an insane rippling sensation. Sometimes on the way up, sometimes on the way down. But through it all I kept firm control of her nipples. I could not see Candy, but the smacking of the gum stopped and I heard her chair back up. "Well, seeing as you locked the door to do your, um, exercises over lunch, you make me want to help."

I looked up to see Candy lean down and take Mandy's face in her hands and land a solid lip lock on her. The two of them moaned and Candy slid a hand down Mandy's belly and right to her clit. The combined effect was to push Mandy right over the edge. And then it happened a second and third time. At the end of this the constant vigorous Kegel massage of my dick had me right on the edge. I lifted Mandy clear of my cock, and as it slapped against my belly I guided Candy right to it. No sooner was I in her mouth than I erupted. Maybe it was the whole scene, but I felt like I came a bucket.

When Candy finished sucking me dry, she immediately kissed Mandy, "Always great to meet for lunch," she said.

Guiding Mandy to her still unsteady feet, I started to redress. "What do you know," she began,"we both got what we were looking for."

I unlocked the door and started to exit. Another woman, Jenny Soo, was there. I pulled the door shut behind me. "They'll need a minute." Her gaze shifted from me, to the door, and back to me. She nodded then turned away.

I stopped in the cafe on the way back to my office, aware that I no doubt smelled of sex but with too much of an appetite to really care. I got a sandwich from the grab 'n go and returned to my office. I was surprised to find Ms Olson sitting on my couch. I noted she, at least, had not changed attire.

She gave me her trademark cat got the canary grin, and said, "My sources tell me you are having quite the day. What's your view?"

I sat down, took out two bottles of water and started to unwrap my lunch. I returned her look with my best version of it. "I have to say, the whole scenario is a hell of a turn on."

She smirked, "You have what, two to go?" She looked at her watch, "And more than four hours to do it."

I swallowed a big bite, "Two, yes, if no one changes their mind."

An eyebrow rose, she said, "I see my sources are somewhat lacking, Mr Jeffries." She leaned forward, her blouse falling away to give another awesome view. "Care to let me know?"

"I met Ms Mandy and Ms Candy for lunch. Well, in their words, Mandy had a warm sausage and Candy had to, ah, settle, for a protein shake."

"The minx," she said, still smiling as she stood. "Enjoy the rest of the day."

As the door closed behind her I said to myself, "Not possible not to."

The sandwich, which would have certainly been average on any other day, was awesome after the exertions of the morning. I again showered, dressed, and took a nap with my alarm set for 1400. Ms Cartwright had a workout in her future.

Shortly after 1400 I walked into her office, where she appeared to have just started a meeting with another woman. I went over, took her hand and guided her to her feet.

"Jenny, where are you going?" The woman asked.

"Uh, urgent restroom break. We can reschedule," Ms Cartwright replied as we walked out of her office.

Oh, I may have neglected to tell you about the new trigraph I found on her badge this morning. All by itself were the three letters "SOB." I was sure I'd never seen it before, and a quick check on the intranet site confirmed that. This new one, which stood for "Sex Object," had been added only yesterday. Now, you may be thinking "Sex Object" was what's been happening all day to that point, but not quite.