Foxx Inc Ch. 05 - Knock knock

Story Info
One of Tom's co-workers has a special request.
10.9k words
4.81
8.1k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers

Knock knock

Although this piece could be read as a stand alone story, you may enjoy it more if you have read the preceding parts.

----------

As a brief recap, I had separated from the Navy a few months ago after six years in submarines. Growing bored of lounging around my parents' house, I began a job search, and to my surprise I found myself in an interview a short time later. An interview, believe it or not, that ended with my having sex with my hiring manager. My job, should I choose to accept it, was to sexually service the women of Foxx Inc. Just based on the interview, good work if you can get it.

----------

It was 1400 on a Friday and I was packing up my stuff to get an early start on the weekend when my computer played the first few seconds of "She Sells Sanctuary", which told me something was just added to my calendar. Earlier in my life such same day changes had annoyed me; however, working at Foxx Inc. had changed my attitude as it frequently meant someone else needed, ah, servicing, before the end of the day. Difficult to be annoyed when another woman was scheduling sex with me. Checking the screen I saw the appointment was at 1415. Pretty short notice I thought, but who was I to question it.

I cleared the remainder of my unread emails as I waited, and then at 1415 my door clicked and three women entered my office. The first was Ms Olson, the ever wonderfully sexy and horny HR rep. The second was Ms Garland, head of legal and contracts, and the last was a woman I recognized but did not know: Ms Elizabeth Montrose. She'd never been in 'the rotation', had never participated in a Free Use Friday, and had never so much as made eye contact with me. I'd wondered about that from time to time, but no more than that. Whether or not she participated in the office festivities was completely her choice and no one at the firm would have ever asked her reasons one way or another. The fact she'd never looked at me did not mean I had not looked at her. She was quite short, barely five feet tall I'd guess, thin but not skinny, with an absolutely outrageous rack, 32DD or something, and a fine ass. She was not particularly stunning in the looks department, though I seriously doubted she had any trouble attracting attention, regardless of which gender she was into.

I greeted them all and they took seats, with Ms Olson and Ms Garland sitting on the couch and Ms Montrose sitting in a chair off to the side. "Good afternoon," I said.

Ms Olson was straining to hold back a grin as Ms Garland crossed her legs and held her knee with both hands. "Good afternoon Mr Jeffries. Please take a moment to examine the trigraphs on Liz's badge." It was odd for Ms Garland to call Ms Montrose by first name around me as it was an unwritten rule that I always addressed the women of the firm as "Ms." But again, who was I to complain.

Ms Montrose, Liz, lifted her badge and lanyard from around her neck and handed it to me. I turned it over and read: BDG, CNC, FOX, GFX, HPG, MHG, NIX, OSX, PGT. It was quite the list, and there were three I'd never seen before.

For those of you reading this for the first time, it was my job, as "Provider, Building Services", to take care of the building and its occupants, the employees of Foxx, Inc. The company provided high end services to a number of clients, the majority of which were government entities of one kind or another. And taking care of the employees, all of which were women, included sexually servicing them in the manner of their liking. To avoid unnecessary conversation and explanations that might spoil the mood, or in cases when the woman could not or did not want to speak beforehand, each woman had another card behind their ID/access badge. This card was labeled with the woman's preferences and told me what they wanted. These were to be interpreted quite strictly. If you want to read about a case when I failed to do so, read the chapter about trouble in paradise.

The codes I recognized were:

BDG: bondage, which was defined as restraint with devices like rope or handcuffs

FOX: oral sex, female providing

HPG: hair pulling

MHG: man handling, meaning rough-ish sex

NIX: anything to do with breast and nipple play was encouraged

and,

OSX: oral sex, male providing

The three I did not recognize were CNC, GFX and PGT. I was quite certain they were new. I returned the badges to Liz and she grinned at me. I looked to Liz and then to Ms Olson, "I don't recognize the last three."

Ms Olson smirked, "Are you sure you have not forgotten?"

I leaned back and gave her a serious look in return, "No. C-N-C, G-F-X and P-G-T are not in the latest revision of the PBS manual."

Liz looked quizzical. She said, "There's a manual? And a revision?" She said the last word with air quotes.

Ms Olson grinned and answered her, "Oh yes, it wouldn't do to not have a set of instructions. And, from time to time, new trigraphs are added for new, ah, service requests." Liz smirked but said nothing. Ms Olson continued, "Somewhat recently I examined such a request and determined that none of them, even put together, quite added up to 'sex object', or S-O-B."

Liz appeared surprised, then she smiled. "Interesting, but not for me."

Ms Garland cleared her throat, "Yes, well, that is all very good but we should get back on topic. The new terms represent consensual non-consent, girlfriend experience and pregnant."

I had a sudden realization, then caught myself and understood I didn't really know what those meant to Liz. I did, however, immediately connect the discussion from the first Free Use Friday a couple months earlier. During that discussion I was licking Ms Garland's pussy as she tried to calmly discuss plans for me to impregnate one of the women at the firm. Until this moment I had not known if it would ever happen, and I certainly would not have considered Liz to be the interested party. I had a vague idea of what the other two might be, but again it was not for me to interpret.

Ms Garland noticed my look. "Ah, a brief explanation is in order. Liz here is ready to get pregnant and has selected you to inseminate her." She nodded to Liz. I noted my mouth was open, and closed it.

Liz spoke up, "If you agree, for the weekend we'll be a couple, hence the girlfriend experience, and I want to get pregnant." She paused and leered at me, which was odd given it was the first time I'd ever seen her really look at me. "But I want to live out a bit of a fantasy while we, um, get me knocked up."

Despite having sex an average of three point six times per work day since starting (yes, I kept a record), I was stunned at the thought of getting to have sex with this lady, and for a specific purpose. I said, "Ok, I'm with you so far."

Liz smiled and nodded, "The little 'C-N-C' game I want to play is that every time we have sex, one of us definitely wants to have a baby while the other one is definitely against the idea. We're going to do a little improv, never discussing what the scenario really is. One of us will initiate, the other will go along appropriately." The leer returned and she twirled a lock of hair, "For example, you might tie me up for sex and then take the condom off over my very strong objections."

I was quite hard, and I'm sure the three women could all sense it. I nodded without thinking about it. "Ok," I said.

"Afterward," Liz continued, "if we like, we can talk about it. But only then." I nodded and she added, "If one of us needs it, the safeword is apple."

I nodded again, not having anything to add.

Ms Garland said, "Well, before -I- get any more worked up, let's finish this meeting. Liz and Tom, you have both signed the contract, although on different occasions. Liz, I'd like you to clearly state your intentions, and then Tom, I'll need you to verbally state your response."

Liz bent over, putting her elbows on the table, displaying a glorious amount of cleavage, and rested her head on her hands, "Tom, I want you to be my boyfriend for the weekend. I want us to have sex as often as we can, and each time you will come inside me, hopefully getting me pregnant by the end of the weekend. And I expect us to engage in some realistic C-N-C play."

My mouth was dry, though I managed to say, "I accept, eagerly."

Liz sat back and licked her lips. Ms Garland stood, and Ms Olson joined her. "Well then, we'll leave you to it," Ms Olson said. The two of them left and the door closed behind them.

"Tom, I've always wanted to come visit you at work."

I spread my arms and shrugged, "It's just an office, but it's much better with you here."

Liz reached over and patted the couch, "Why don't you have a seat over here and I'll brighten it up a little more." I arose from my chair and her eyes locked onto the obvious bulge in my trousers. "I see you're ready for me."

I wasn't sure where this was going, but I thought I'd steer it a bit. She had said we were going to improvise. "I don't have any condoms in the office. Did you bring one?" Instead of sitting on the couch, I lifted her to her feet and bent to kiss her. She was frantic, returning my efforts with passion. While lip locked my hands found their way to her magnificent breasts and I started to grope them through her blouse.

She broke the kiss a few minutes later and pouted, "No." Then she smiled, "But I'll give you a blowjob if you lick me first." I nodded, then resumed the kiss. As we made out I unbuttoned her blouse, then reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She moved her arms to help me remove it, and then I broke the kiss and shifted my attention to her breasts. They were even more amazing than I'd imagined. Easily double D, if not fuller, and her nipples were thick eraser buds standing proudly atop each breast. I took those orbs in my hands and began to squeeze as I gave her nipples a tongue lashing and sucking. She stroked my hair and moaned as I lavished attention on her tits.

I barely noticed when she unzipped and dropped her skirt as I was so into worshiping her breasts. She resumed stroking my hair as she guided one hand down to her pussy. I found her very wet as she pressed my fingers to her folds. If she found it strange to be naked and getting fingered by someone she'd only really met a few minutes ago, it didn't show. Her moaning became louder and her breathing more labored as I worked her up. I could have continued with her tits forever, but she reached her limit and pushed me gently away.

A thought occurred to me and I turned her and made her to sit on the edge of my desk and lean back. I pulled her legs up and had her hold them with her knees raised up. Her pussy was bare, wet, swollen, and looked very delicious. I leaned over and planted my mouth right on her, plunging my tongue in as deep as I could. She groaned loudly as I tongue-fucked her. For a bit my hands continued to play with her tits and nipples. Occasionally I'd flick her clit and be rewarded with a sudden intake of breath.

"Oooooh," she purred, "Fuck I'm close. Mmmmm, can't wait to swallow your load when it's your turn."

Out of her line of vision, I slowly and silently unzipped my trousers and pushed them down. Not stopping my oral assault on her pussy, I stepped out of my pants and underwear and started stroking my cock rather furiously. Normally I tried to hold off a bit with the women of the firm, but there was no way Liz was getting my load anywhere but her pussy. I didn't know if Liz was one of those women that could get off in quick succession, but I was going to find out soon.

I increased the tempo of my clit flicking until she was panting, moaning, and repeatedly saying, "Make me come, make me come." When I sensed she was really on edge, I let go of her breast and plunged two fingers into her as I latched onto her clit and sucked it between my lips, flicking it and sucking it as fast as I could. "Fuck!" she yelled, and then her hips started to buck as she rhythmically clenched my fingers. Her breathing was rapid and shallow as she came, and even as her excitement peaked mine was only a short distance behind.

My cock was leaking profusely and I was now edging myself carefully as I briefly slowed the effort with my tongue and relaxed the suction on her clit. Her breathing slowed and she lifted her head to look at me, completely flushed. "That was awesome," she began, then suddenly yelped out "Oh my!" as I sucked her clit again. Her butt came up off the table as I forced her right over the edge and into another climax.

I counted two clenches when I suddenly stood, and thrust my cock into her straightaway. Her eyes popped open as I grabbed her hands from her knees and held them tight to her shoulders, pinning her to the table as I pounded her as fast as I could, seconds from coming. It was only split seconds, so the confusion on her face was evident as she found herself, mid-orgasm, suddenly full of cock clearly seeking its own climax. Then she did something I didn't expect.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

She was straining against me, her legs starting to flail. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" she yelled again.

"Coming!" I grunted, and then I started to pump my load into her, still fucking her as fast and as hard as I could.

"Fuck!" she grunted, then her eyes rolled back a little and her pussy clamped down on my cock again.

My orgasm ran its course, a tremendous feeling washing over me as my still hard cock continued to slowly stroke within her as she rode her third, and seemingly undesired, climax. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and I started to back out. Her feet went straight to my butt, holding me inside her. Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled, clearly content and satisfied. She pushed slightly and I removed my hands from her shoulders. They found their way straight back to her tits. She reached out for me and pulled me down for a kiss. She nipped at my lower lip before entering into a deep kiss. She sighed into my mouth as we did so. After a bit I could feel myself start to soften ever so slightly. She broke the kiss and looked at me, "That was fucking hot, and you really surprised me." She looked down at my hands on her breasts, "I take it you really like them?"

I grinned like an idiot, "Too much attention?" and I didn't move my hands.

"Not at all, they love it too."

I withdrew and her feet let me go. "So, now what?"

She played idly with her wet pussy and said, "I've rented a house for the weekend and the fridge is stocked. It's about twenty minutes from here, if you don't mind driving." She stood from the desk and stretched, a very sexy sight. I shook my head as she donned her blouse. Under the blouse with no bra, her breasts moved enticingly as she put her skirt back on. Somehow it hadn't dawned on me that she'd kept her heels on. I'm not a feet guy, but heels on during sex are always sexy. Guess that showed how much I was focused on my efforts.

"I don't mind," I said, still standing there naked.

She gave me an odd look, "What?"

"I don't mind driving. If we have a minute, I was going to take a shower before we head off."

She laughed. "I understand you'll most likely be ready to go in twenty minutes or so?"

"What?" I said.

She closed to me and stroked one finger along my still wet cock and made a display of licking her finger clean. "Hmm, I like what -we- taste like. And I'm going to get you ready on the drive to the house."

"Oh!" I said with a start, and started to dress.

She grinned at me, "I need to grab my stuff. Meet you at your car in a few?"

I nodded, she gave me a quick kiss and left.

Redressed and with my bag in hand, I was standing next to my car, ready to go, when Liz appeared a couple minutes later. She smirked as she got closer, "Eager are we?"

I smiled in return, "I'm not even going to try and hide it."

We tossed our bags into the back and got into the car. "Hand me your phone and I'll put in the address." As I reached for it in my pocket, she added, "and take off your pants." I unlocked the phone and handed it to her, then unbuckled and shimmied out of my pants, putting them on the back seat as well. Now sitting there in my undershorts and shirt, I pulled out my cock and balls. She handed me back the phone and I put it in the holder, the navigation app directing me across town. The interesting part was that we weren't taking any of the freeways. I wondered why.

As I backed out of the space, Liz put a hand on my cock and started to fondle me. When I put it in drive, she unbuckled the seatbelt, leaned over, and took my still soft cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck this is going to be a good drive," I said.

As I came to a stop at the first light of what was to be many, I could tell I was already starting to react to her actions. As she licked, sucked and stroked me, I leaned my head back and groaned. And that was when I saw the lady in the car on my right. She was in a truck; high enough above my car that she had a clear view of Liz's head in my lap. She couldn't see my cock, but she could definitely see my bare legs, Liz's head and a hand in my lap. She appeared surprised, but didn't look away. As the light changed, I winked at her and drove away.

"So you wanted an audience?" I said.

Liz pulled off my now stiffening cock and continued to stroke me as she said, "I can't see them, so it must be you who has the audience. Drive safe."

Eventually, I was as hard as I could be. I didn't keep count, so I'd guess the number of 'viewers' we had at stop lights and on the road was over ten, probably closer to twenty. Most of the guys would give me a thumbs up, or at least an envious grin. None of them seemed upset. Most of the women would notice, then look around and look back. The only one that stood out was a brunette, maybe middle aged, with a car seat in the back. She gave me a slightly disapproving look, to which I responded by pulling Liz up for a quick kiss. This gave the other woman a view of my slick cock in Liz's hand before I took a handful of Liz's hair and guided her mouth back to work. Then the other woman gave me a half-scowl and I grinned back at her, making a show of thrusting my hips up and my cock deeper into my fellatrix's mouth. The light turned green and I left her staring.

I followed the directions off the main road and into a rather swanky subdivision. The houses were large and sported a variety of architectural styles, and by that I mean they each looked quite different. At the end of the road was a wide cul-de-sac. The three houses off the road were set back a ways and actually quite far apart. I pulled off the road toward the one in the middle and noticed it backed up to the river. From the road you could not see that this house was set up on stilts, a good ten feet off the ground. Although Jacksonville often got lucky with hurricanes and storm surge, clearly the owner of this house wasn't taking any chances. "Park under the house," Liz said, still stroking me and keeping me near the edge. The area under the house was open from the river side, and fenced, albeit not completely obscured from the distant neighbor houses, providing some privacy. I parked and Liz got out of the car. I followed, and watched with surprise as she stripped off her clothes, added them to her bag and went for the stairs. "You coming?" she asked. I stripped off my clothes, added them to my bag, and followed her.

Reaching the door she entered a code into the lock and went in. The interior of the house was spacious and nicely decorated. Liz dropped her bag and took me by the hand. "I'm horny," she said, "and there's something I'd like to try that I think you'll like." She led me to a large bedroom, walking past a four poster bed to open a pair of french doors. Beyond the doors was a balcony, and the St' Johns river. I say balcony but it was large, more like a room with only a low wall to keep people from stepping off. Liz walked up to the wall, clearly visible from the waist up. A couple of yachts happened to be sailing by, and Liz gave them a wave and was rewarded with a pair of horn honks.

PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers