Foxx Inc Ch. 05 - Knock knock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished tying her down by pulling her legs back at the knees, spreading her wide and ready. I left the bed and retrieved my phone. I took a couple of pictures for posterity and then found a few audio files to help with the scene.

Returning to the bed, I sat down next to her and picked up the wand vibrator. I held the head of the wand in my hand like a baseball and dribbled some lube on my index and middle finger. She stiffened as my fingers slid into her pussy. I pushed as far I could until the vibrator was pressed firmly against her clit. Wiggling my fingers against her g-spot, I switched on the vibrator. Not knowing which setting worked best for her, there was nothing to do but experiment. She was writhing in no time, or at least writhing as much as she could in her current position. Clicking the vibrator to the higher speed she arched her back before trying to lift her head up. She was breathing hard through her nose, and as she pulled against the rope around her neck I thought it was becoming a bit too labored. Hoping she was distracted by the vibrator and my fingers, I shifted position and removed the gag. She worked her jaw for a moment, then arched up again as the fingers inside her pressed up hard on her spongy spot.

I stopped the vibrator and she dropped back to the bed and took a deep breath. Now kneeling over her, I returned the vibrator to high speed, beat a staccato on her g-spot, grabbed a breast and sucked a nipple into my mouth as I squeezed hard. Her hips started bucking and I could feel her pussy tighten up around my fingers. She let out a low moan that just seemed to go on. It was time to find out if she could come again so soon. Her breathing was ragged as the stimulation kept up as she came down from her climax. It couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes later before her breath caught, and all her muscles clenched up. Her toes were curled, her hands balled into fists and she strained against the noose as her abs tightened. "Fuuuuucckkkk!" she yelled, and then a gush came out of her. I had only had a girl squirt a couple of times, and it surprised the crap out of me. When her toes uncurled I slowed the vibrator before stopping it as I withdrew my fingers.

I put down the vibrator and picked up the extender and put it on. I said, "Okay JD, I think she's ready for you now." She stiffened just a bit at this and I knelt between her legs, my artificial, big, and very ridged cock inches from her open and very wet pussy. I keyed the file on my phone and a voice that was definitely not mine said, "Let's see how she handles me."

I put the head of my big cock between her splayed lips and started to slowly push into her. After the first couple of inches were in, I stopped and keyed another file, "Damn she's tight!" said the voice of 'JD.' I resumed my slow inward push and she let out a moan and a long breath. Once fully inside her I took hold of her big tits and took her nipples between my fingers and pinched them, hard.

"Oh shit you're huge," she said breathily. As I started to fuck her she let out a moan, and it just continued.

I sped up, loving the fact I could fuck her for as long as I wanted with no danger of coming. On the other hand, and on the other end of my fake dick, she looked ready to come in no time. I was fucking her fast by then, and I let go of her tits while still holding on to her nipples. Her breasts bounced as I fucked her, tugging repeatedly on her nipples. Soon her climax was announced with a moan of "Fuuucckkk!"

I let go of her nipples and keyed one final file. 'JD' said, "Time to drop a load in this pussy." I tried to simulate an orgasm by speeding up and then getting a bit more erratic before thrusting into hard and holding myself fully sheathed for a moment before starting again. I grunted several times, which is something I never do myself. I gave her a few more quick stabs and then slowly withdrew and got off the bed.

I took off the extender and got back on the bed between her legs, "Damn JD, did you have to stretch her out? Is she even gonna feel me after that?"

"Fuck you," she said.

I lined up with her pussy and said, "No, fuck you," and plunged into her in one stroke. I was worked up, and knowing she had already come at least three times I fucked her quickly with the sole goal of shooting my cum into her womb. It wasn't long before I got that familiar feeling of knowing I was going to come. "Time for the second round of baby daddy roulette," I said, and took her tits in my hands and squeezed firmly as I started to shoot inside her.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I groaned, as pulse after pulse shot through my cock and into her fertile body.

My orgasm seemed to go on and on, and she was moaning along with me. When I was finally spent I moved up so I could stay inside her as I reached to untie her.

I took off the blindfold first, and as I reached for the tie on her knee she said, "Mind leaving that for a bit?"

I smiled and put my hands back on her tits. She closed her eyes and said, "Mmmm, I'm just going to stay here for a moment."

"You'll be here longer than that if I don't let you go."

She smiled and let out a short laugh, "Quite so." She raised an eyebrow and said, "Who's JD?"

I shrugged, "Just a buddy I thought I would introduce you to."

"You had me going there, especially when that big dick went inside me."

"Happy to surprise you. And I gather you approve?"

"Definitely," she said with a wide grin.

A little while later I untied her legs and arms and gave them a short massage before removing the rope from around her neck. There was a mark left behind, but if it lasted more than a couple of hours that was all on her. Once free she rolled me onto my back and leaned down over me, dropping a nipple into my mouth and moaning as I latched on and gave the taut bud a tongue lashing. After a few moments I let go, she kissed me and I said, "Do you mind if we change the sheets? My butt's wet."

She giggled, "Oh shit, did I squirt?" I nodded and she added, "Well that's not common." She moved off me and said, "Let's do that later, there's more than one bedroom." Reaching down and taking my hand, she led me down to another bedroom where we quickly settled back to sleep.

-----

After the four AM wake up call I had delivered to her, we slept until late in the morning.

I awoke facing her, and she opened her eyes shortly after my hands somehow found their way to kneading her magnificent breasts. She smiled, clearly not quite awake.

I said, "Do you need a shower as badly as I do?"

She sniffed, wrinkled her nose, grabbed my hand and led me to a partially enclosed shower on the back deck. It was quite freeing to stand there naked, outside, with an equally naked lady under the running water. We took turns shampooing hair and lathering each other up. If I spent a lot of time on her boobs it was only because there was a lot of flesh to take care of.

When we were quite sure every butt crack and crevice were clean, she grabbed my hand, "I've got something I really want to do." Taking my hand she led me to the balcony wall. She had me sit with my back to the wall as she put her legs on either side of me, her pussy right in my face. Her upper body in plain view to anyone on the river, not to mention the houses not terribly far away, she pressed her pussy to my face and moaned as I started to lick her. Grabbing her ass cheeks, I attacked her slit, plunging my tongue in as far as I could, wiggling it around for a bit before giving her clit a long caress. At the top of that move I paused and sucked her sensitive nub between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. She rewarded me with a sharp intake of breath before letting out a long, "Fucccckkk that feels good."

Not knowing where she wanted to go with this little scene, I started stroking my cock so it would be ready when she wanted it. My other hand found its way to her pussy and I pressed two fingers into her. "There's a boat coming by," she said. And I sped up my efforts to get her off. "Oh fuck," she moaned as I thrashed her clit with my tongue and slowly finger fucked her. "I think one of them is watching me. He's got binoculars."

I paused licking her just long enough to say, "Hold up your tits while I show him what your O-face looks like."

"Mmmmm, he definitely likes the view, and he's slowing down," she said.

Her clit snugly between my lips, I nibbled it as I sucked and pushed it between my lips. As I started to flutter my fingers on her g-spot, she came, legs trembling. "Oooooh, mmmm," she moaned as I continued to lick her through her orgasm. I slowed my efforts a bit and as she backed away from the balcony she gave a wave to the boat and he blew the horn for her. She laughed, then pulled me to my feet and back into the bedroom.

Pushing me onto my back in the center of the bed, she followed and took up a 69 position, her slick pussy right over my face. Taking hold of her dangling breasts, I resumed licking her as she engulfed my cock with her mouth. She'd already come once, and it was clear she was on her way to another. As for me, well, her technique had me quickly rising. "Oh fuck Liz, you're getting me really close," I said

She popped off me and kept stroking, "Tell me the instant you know you are going to come and I'll deep throat you." My reply was stifled because I inhaled sharply as she sucked me back into her mouth. Her tongue was doing all kinds of interesting and amazing things, and her hands were stroking my balls and the base of my cock. My head was lolling around and I was aware the loud moaning was all coming from me.

My orgasm approached, giving me the feeling it was definitely on its way. I tried to hold off just a little bit, but the thought of how badly she wanted my swimmers for breakfast was too much to deny for more than a very short period of time.

And then, boom! That glorious feeling that your ejaculation is inevitable. "I'm gonna come!" I grunted. In that long instant between knowing you are going to come and it actually starting, she managed to pivot, grasping my straining cock and dropping her pussy onto it.

I thrust up into her as the first contraction hit and pumped the first pulse into her. "Give me that baby batter," she said as the second contraction hit.

I opened my eyes wide and yelled, "What, no!" And the third pulse went.

"Just stop then," she said. But I couldn't. My hips couldn't stop thrusting, my cock couldn't stop pumping her full. I held her hips as my body finished giving hers what she wanted. Now completely spent, I relaxed back onto the bed. She leaned down, gave me a kiss and let her weight rest on me, those wonderful large tits pressing into my chest. "I bet you'd love to find out what it feels like to come down my throat, wouldn't you," she whispered.

My cock, still mostly hard and still inside her, twitched in response. "I knew it," she said quietly, "but not this weekend."

"And I bet you'd love to swallow a mouthful to know exactly what I taste like."

"Mmmm," she purred, "You do have quite the reputation, but again, not this weekend."

We lay there like that for a few long minutes before getting up and going to look for something to eat. We definitely needed to keep up our energy at the pace we were setting.

-----

We actually took a bit of a break after that, though it didn't last. Over the course of the weekend we ended up seeding her garden something like fourteen times. The rest of Saturday was filled with crazy scenarios, such as the step-daughter blackmailing her step-dad and the cheerleader blackmailing her teacher. There were also flips of these, like when the teacher demanded favors from the cheerleader when she was about to fail out. Then there was the time I was certain I'd had a vasectomy, until I hadn't, and she was on the pill, until she wasn't. Some of these became very tongue in cheek, and some were just plain silly, but in the end the result was more than enough pussy filling orgasms to ensure she was knocked up. Then again, it would not have been heartbreaking to have to re-run the weekend. It was like the Cannonball Run of 'get me pregnant,' and I've never felt so enjoyably dedicated to a task.

By the early evening on Sunday we were pretty much fucked out. After a shower and some dinner, we collapsed into an easy sleep where we were touching legs, but nothing else.

-----

As I slowly awakened Monday morning, I realized the weekend of impregnation debauchery was at an end. I eased out of bed so as not to wake up Liz, and when I got back from my run an hour later she was lying in bed reading on her phone. She looked up at me, "It's our last morning, Tom. Is there something in particular you'd like to do?"

"Well, we've fucked like rabbits all weekend. Something slow?"

She put her phone on the nightstand and walked over to me. "You mean, like make love?" I nodded and her expression was only mildly serious as she said, "I'm not in a make love kind of place with you Tom." She wrinkled her nose, "And you stink. Come up with an idea in the shower, and whatever it is, remember the main theme of the weekend."

At the moment I gathered she meant the CNC bit and not the impregnation bit, so I showered, dried off, and came back into the bedroom naked, my cock ready to go. Liz looked up at me and her eyes lit up. "What can I do for you this morning?" she asked.

I opened a drawer and took out a bottle of lube. "I've been thinking about fucking your tits since Friday."

She smiled and lay back on the bed, propping up her considerable assets. "That sounds great. I'm a little worn out myself. But, no facial."

I straddled her torso, squeezed some lube between her tits, and thrust my cock between her gorgeous mammaries. She held them together for me, holding my cock down as I leaned forward and started to fuck her cleavage. Not the same as fucking her pussy, obviously, but an absolute treat to a breast man. For a bit I took over, grabbing her tits and continuing to pound away. She occasionally added little comments to urge me on, like "Mmmm, make my boobies messy," and "I want my pearl necklace." With my hands full of her fabulous sweater puppies, I was quickly nearing the edge. After a weekend of fucking she could tell when I was about to blow, and I was very close to that point when she said, "Remember, no facial."

I nodded, then groaned as I passed the point of no return. Moments left before ejaculating, I fisted my cock and moved my other hand to her throat (not that roughly mind you). Her eyes popped open and I said, "Open wide." She looked peeved as I pushed my straining, bulging cock past her lips just as the first pulse shot out. I continued to stroke rope after rope into her mouth, her disapproving expression not slowing me down at all. When at last I was spent I pulled out of her mouth and put my hand over it. "Swallow," I said, and she looked daggers at me as she did.

Figuring the scene was at an end, I sat back on my haunches and took a hold of her tits again. She looked up and grinned, "And you managed to surprise me yet again."

I leaned down and kissed her briefly.

She said, "It's clear to me that you follow a specific diet."

I grinned and did a mock bow. "Um, I have one more request. And if you say no I understand." She gestured for me to continue. I said, "I have always fantasized about being able to drink breast milk right from the source. Any chance you might let me do that several months down the line?"

She raised an eyebrow at me, then grinned, "Wow, you really are a breast man. You're serious?" My cock twitched and she noticed, "I guess you are. If that's the case, I'll get in touch with you if the timing works out."

"So," I said, "A shower and back to work?"

We brushed our teeth standing side by side, then took a remarkably calm shower. Before turning off the water we enjoyed one last lingering kiss. When we broke she turned off the water, pulled down a towel and said, "Thanks for the great weekend."

I smiled broadly, "No thanks required, it was a blast."

She patted her lower belly, and looked up at me, "You know what I'm thanking you for." I may have blushed a bit, then she giggled and gave me one last peck on the cheek.

-----

End note:

About thirteen months later I spent an evening with a nursing mom, and was eminently delighted to cross a top five item off my bucket list.