Foxx Inc Ch. 05 - Knock knock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning, she bent over and took me in her mouth. I was still hard and she quickly had me near the edge again. She stood and put a hand on my chest, "Get on the bed, it's time for me to have my way with you."

My cock bouncing in the lead in front of me, I went to the bed and pulled back the duvet to reveal light blue, very smooth sheets. I lay down in the middle of the bed and Liz walked to a corner near my head. She took hold of my right wrist and in a flash looped a knot around it and pulled it taught. I had tried bondage only a couple of times, and my heart rate jumped. I'd always been on the 'top' side of such. "What!" I barked a bit nervously, and as I reached to pull at the knot, Liz laughed and quickly fastened my other wrist as well. I thrashed on the bed, both hands tied over my head as Liz moved to the foot of the bed and grabbed my right foot. I kicked at her, though not really trying to hurt her, and she looped a rope around my foot, securing it between the bedposts. After securing my other foot I was now actually sweating a bit even though it was cool outside and in the room.

Liz went to the nightstand and I heard her move some things around. Then she sat on the bed between my outstretched legs. I watched as she made a show of clipping the fingernail on her right index finger, then filing it smooth. "I want a nice big load later, and the nurse told me you enjoy having your prostate massaged," she said.

I lay my head back down and let out a slow breath; I was still very anxious about the position I was in. Then I heard the sound of a condom wrapper being torn, and then I felt her roll the condom down the length of my very hard cock. It seemed that being anxious did not apply to my little friend. "I better put this in place now, as I might not be able to wait later," she said. I heard what sounded like a small vibrator and I could just see her pushing a bulbous pink toy into her visibly wet pussy. She moaned, and then I watched as she pulled the cap off a tube of lubricant. As she squeezed the tube she used her fingers to spread the gel down the sides of the inch long applicator. Then I felt her fingers between my cheeks. She dribbled some of the lube on my cock, and then, finding my asshole she guided the tube home and pressed it in. The gel was cold, and I felt it when she squeezed some out, and in.

She withdrew the tube and dropped it on the bed. Grinning at me, she took hold of my cock as she pushed a finger into me even as she started to stroke me. When she added stroking of my prostate, it gave me the feeling that my cock was actually several inches longer. In no time I was moaning my head off. As she stroked me, she would occasionally slow down and talk to me, though mostly I was totally out of it. "You're going to really bust for me later, mmmm. It's a good thing we've got this sperm killing gel and a condom to help us."

She moved her hand so she could tug on my balls even as she stroked me with her finger, her other hand expertly stroking my frenulum. With her finger in my ass she could easily tell when I was getting close, and she would either slow down or focus on my head to keep me from coming. I have no idea how long she pleasured me, lost in the sensation of not just her manipulations of my cock, but the feeling of helplessness I had from the bondage.

While I am generally a good judge of time, her efforts with my cock left me completely without a clue as to how long she had been going. I was a writhing, sweaty, horny, edged mess for a long time. I say a long time, but for all I know it could have been five minutes. I think, however, that she wanted me much more ready to pop, so it had to have been more than fifteen.

Her stroking slowed, and the finger left my ass. I heard a metallic sound as I tried to focus on the here and now, as in focus on something other than my dick. She was grinning at me when I looked at her, and in her right hand she held a pair of scissors. She 'snicked' them a couple of times as she said, "Have you been snipped?"

I was a bit out of my mind, and I barked, "What the fuck you crazy bitch?"

She smirked and pinched the head of my cock before pulling the condom up with a grip on the tip. The rubber elongated, and she carefully moved the scissors about the stretched section. I watched as she cut off the last inch of the condom, then winced slightly as it snapped back, with the upper inch or so of my cock now exposed.

"Normally when you get snipped, you can't have kids. But with this kind of snip, it's much more likely."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I said, "Why would you do that?"

As I thrashed around on the bed, she straddled my hips and guided my essentially bare prick right into her pussy. "Because I want a baby. Oh, and that spermicidal gel? Just Astroglide. Damn you feel good inside me."

Getting into the role play bit, I spit at her. "You fucking cunt! What about what I want?"

She started riding me, and there was no way I wasn't going to come, and soon. "All you have to do is not come, and you're off the hook." She wiped my spittle off her breast, wiped it across my face, and then put a hand on my throat. She leaned forward as she rode me, putting a slight choke on me. I was not prepared for my reaction, and a bit of later research gave me the words I'll use now. I went straight into sub-space. She was totally in charge, I was totally into it, and I was completely ready to come. I lost track of everything except the expert stroking of her pussy along my length. I moaned my head off, my eyes rolled back, and I strained as hard as I could to thrust up into her.

I came like a bomb, sending pulse after pulse of semen into her. I vaguely noticed she was yelling, though that may have been me. She rode me relentlessly, stroking my cock with her velvet sheath well after I was finished filling her. I was panting, though my breathing was slowing as she finally stopped her hips, released her hold on my neck, and lay down on my chest. I was in another world, aware of her warmth around me and her nipples poking into my chest. Somewhere nearby I felt the ties on my hands and feet loosen, and then I was back in the present.

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed, kissing her fiercely. She returned the intensity, and had it not been mere minutes since my climax I would have driven her right into the mattress. As it was, I kissed her feverishly for a bit, then rolled to slump on the bed next to her.

She lifted up on one elbow and looked at me, "That seemed pretty intense for you. You okay?"

"That was," I took a breath, "that was, ah, that is, um." I shut my mouth, frustrated at trying to come up with the right words.

She leaned over and placed one of her considerable breasts at my mouth. I devoured it and tried to lick and suck the nipple straight off. "The lack of words is good enough for me." She pulled away slightly and made for me to switch breasts. "You obviously like the girls."

I moaned around her nipple and into her breast, and she giggled. "We might consider cleaning up a bit and finding something to eat. Clothes are optional this weekend, and as I said, the fridge is stocked. I'm going to go work on some dinner." She patted my cheek and then my chest, "You can join me when you have finished basking in your afterglow."

"Guys have an afterglow?" I asked.

She was at the door, nude, with our juices running down her thighs. My cock twitched at the sight. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled, "You do." I interlaced my fingers behind my head and decided dinner could wait a bit.

----

Joining Liz in the big living room sometime later, I was greeted by the sight of a nude woman curled up on the couch watching TV. As for me, I had put my boxer briefs back on. She looked up at me from the couch, "What's with the clothes?"

Seeing she was sitting on a blanket, I sighed and shimmied out of my underwear before joining her at the other end of the couch.

"Dinner's on the stove top. It'll be ready in a few minutes," she said.

She was watching some animated comedy that I was familiar with. She seemed surprised that I knew it. "A little before your time, wasn't it?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Maybe, but these days nothing is really too old to be found again." I was staring at her breasts, and when she looked in my direction I looked away.

"I don't mind you looking, Tom, especially if it will get you going again." To emphasize her point, she crossed her arms under her big tits and lifted them up. I shifted on the couch, resting my head in her lap and took hold of her glorious orbs. Foregoing the cartoon I focused my attention on her nipples as I kneaded her breasts. She sighed and leaned back into the couch, stroking my hair. A little while later a beeping sound came from the kitchen. She patted my head and shifted her weight to stand. "Come on, let's eat."

I got out of her way and followed her into the kitchen. Something Asian greeted my nose and I suddenly noticed I was ravenous. Potstickers and egg rolls, washed down with some low alcohol beer (I had to stay ready to perform after all), were really hitting the spot. Despite the very attractive woman across from me, my mind drifted, trying to come up with a scenario. I was dimly aware Liz had said something. "What?" I asked.

She laughed, "Tom, don't think so much. I need your dick this weekend, not deep thought."

"Oh, well, sorry." She shot me a questioning look, and I continued, "I was trying to come up with something interesting for you, or us to do next."

"Oh," she said with a grin, "in that case, ideas for you are in the closet on the left, down the hall. Ideas for me are on the right." Clearly my look said I didn't follow. Standing and picking up the plates she said, "Go take a look, you'll understand." I stood to leave and she added, "If you feel the need to reassure me, slap or spank me twice."

Not less confused by that new information, I went down the hallway. Curious, I opened the door on the right first. A number of costumes and toys were inside. A stereotypical French maid outfit, the equally awesome Britney Spears school girl outfit, something that could have been a superhero outfit, a simple blue and white sundress, and an assortment of toys. These toys included a strap on (not sure I was into that, nor did I see how it would help her quest for a child), a variety of vibrators and dildos, some of which were Bluetooth enabled things I'd heard of. I made a note of these and went to the other closet.

I opened the other closet, the one meant for me. I was more than a little taken aback by what I found there. A knife, albeit a stiff plastic one that felt sharp even though it could not cut my skin, what could have been a superhero outfit, a wife beater t-shirt, and I'm not kidding, a noose made of thick slick rope, a black catsuit complete with ski-mask, a suit, and a pair of bright red jockey shorts. I took a deep breath and closed the door.

Returning to the kitchen, Liz was finishing up loading the dishwasher. Still nude, she was quite the sight. She threw a towel onto the countertop and turned to face me, "What's up?"

I let out a breath and gestured for her to sit down with me. She regarded me with a half smile. "I, um, well, I'm not sure I can deliver quite what you want."

She sat back, looking sincere. "There's someone in the office that asked to be treated like a sex object." I returned her look passively, and she continued, "That probably wasn't easy for you, but you managed. Right?"

I nodded, "Yes, but that doesn't stop it from feeling different. Not 'being there' is one thing, pretending to assault you is something else."

"Ah," she said, and stood up, bringing me with her. She guided me over to the couch and had me sit down. She straddled my hips, put her hands behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss. Though I'd come several times already that day, the feel of her breasts against me, her wet pussy gliding along my cock, and her eager kiss, had me ready to go in moments. She broke the kiss, pulled back and slapped me. Just hard enough to get my attention. Then with a quick move she sheathed me within her.

"Tom, you need to get out of your head. I'm totally into fucking you, and getting fucked by you. But. I want it the way I want it. Seriously, whatever you do short of lasting marks and serious pain, I will be completely into. If you think I'm somehow not with you, like I said, slap or spank me twice. I'm not afraid anyone else will be here, so it's just you, it's just me, and I'm totally willing. However, unlike the SOB, I'm not going to take it. I want the two of us to work for it."

Finished with her short speech, she pulled off of me and sat on the couch next to me, turning on the TV as she did so. Well, now I was ready to go and decided it was time to see if I could do this. I brought her a big glass of water and we settled in to watch another animated show; this one a more recent offering. Part way through I excused myself, used the facilities, then retrieved a couple of items from the closet. I turned on a light in the far bedroom, but waited in the closet across from the hall bathroom. It was a good forty-five minutes later before I heard her come down the hallway. I was dressed in the catsuit, faux knife in hand and my cock ready to go..or almost at least.

My pulse was pounding in my ears as I listened to her void her bladder. Then there were sounds of water splashing, the light switched off, and she exited the bathroom. As I hoped, she turned toward the light. "Tom?" she said.

I stepped silently from the closet, closed the distance to her and tackled her to the thick carpet. She let out her breath in a huff and I sat on her ass with all my weight as I brought the knife to her throat. I slapped her ass hard, twice, then said, "You play nice, bitch, and I won't use this." Her legs, which had been thrashing, stopped, and her hands went to her head.

"Please, just take what you want and go," she said, a tremor in her voice.

I used my free hand to place her hands at the small of her back, and when they were pinned there, I moved the knife back near her hips. I now used both hands to hold hers in place as I pushed a knee between her thighs. She resisted, keeping her legs crossed. I checked the room, and spotted an ottoman near the bed. An idea struck me. I grabbed the knife again, held it to her throat and pulled her roughly to her feet. With a quick move I made her kneel on the ottoman as I forced her chest down onto the bed. Again pinning her hands against her back, I stepped up behind her and roughly thrust my free hand between her legs. As I hoped, she was quite wet and ready.

With no other foreplay, I lined up and thrust into her pussy in one violent stroke. She grunted as I forced the breath from her lungs again, and I moaned at the delightful feeling. I slapped her ass again, enough for her to squeak in alarm, then took a hold of her long hair and pulled her head back firmly. Now feeling she was completely at my mercy, I started to fuck her hard and fast. The only way I could keep up this fantasy was to just pound her like the SOB she kind of wanted to be. It was maybe two minutes before I felt myself approaching climax. "Here it comes bitch, take it!" I barked.

She started to thrash about again, kicking at me as she could, "Noo! Please don't come inside me!"

I kept on pounding her, chasing my climax now only a few moments away, "That makes it even better!" I growled. And as my orgasm started, I could swear I noticed her breath catch and her hands clench before I felt her pussy tighten around me. Seconds later I flooded her pussy, continuing to pound her as my release flowed through me.

Over the next minute or so our breathing returned to normal and when I slipped from her and let her hands go, she remained on the bed. "Lay down here with me?" she asked. I got on the bed and pulled her up to lay with me. She curled up in the crook of my arm and lay a hand on my chest. "That was well done, Tom. You even made me come."

"Yeah, that was pretty hot."

She looked up at me. "I'm not really a cuddling kind of person, but I'm making an exception for you if you think you can keep, well, entertaining me."

I kissed her forehead, "I can, and thanks for getting me 'out of my head'."

She yawned, then said, "All in my own interest to be sure. I'm going to take a nap. And sometimes, I can be a heavy sleeper."

I nodded, and grinned, "Me too."

We kissed briefly, then turned away, shut off the lights, and dozed off. Or at least I did. I think that was the seventh climax of the day, and the fourth inside Liz, and I was sorely in need of rest.

-----

I woke up some time later, and a check of the clock told me more than six hours had passed. To my surprise, Liz was still asleep, snoring quietly. Still open to the outdoors, the room had cooled off somewhat in the night, but it was still warm enough that Liz was not under the sheets. Her large tits moved slightly in time with her breathing. Somewhat to my surprise, just watching her was getting me hard already. I got out of bed, carefully so as not to awaken her, and went to the closets in search of 'scene setters.'

I looked again at the assortment of dildos and realized I'd missed something. One was actually hollow with a stretchy loop at the end. I realized it was designed to fit over a cock, with the loop around your junk to hold it in place. Partly hard, I stroked myself to full mast to compare my cock to the sleeve. It looked like this thing would make my dick not quite twice as large. An idea popped into my head, and after dribbling some lube into the extender I slid my cock in and secured it with the rubbery loop. My new cock looked huge, and given my dick was just a tad over six inches long, I figured I was now sporting closer to nine. Now ready to give her a wake up surprise, I took off the fake cock, picked up some necessary accessories to help me set the scene, and then returned to the bedroom.

She was now sleeping on her side, her regular breathing occasionally interrupted by a slight wheeze. The headboard of the bed was not completely up against the wall, which made the opening move of the scene a bit easier. I tied some velcro cuffs to the corners, then tied the bitter end of the rope noose to a bar in the center of the headboard. I moved the noose in front of her face, and with a quick set of moves I pulled her hair out of the way, slipped the noose around her neck and slid the knot down so it was in place, but not tight. She came fully awake just as the rope was snugged, and her eyes flew open to see some ski mask covered face right in front of her. She screamed and I quickly put a hand over her mouth to quiet her. She tried to lean up and her eyes popped open as the noose cut the move short. She relaxed on the bed and I observed she had no trouble breathing through her nose.

She started to beat at me with one hand while the other struggled to loosen the noose; something that is very difficult to do with one hand. I took my hand from her mouth and pulled a blindfold over her eyes. She started to scream again, and in a low fake voice, I said, "If you keep that up I'll have to gag you." Both hands started to beat on my chest and she screamed into my hand again. Shrugging, I picked up the ball gag and popped it right into her mouth and secured the velcro clasp behind her head. She yelled into the gag, but as expected the sound was very muffled. Reaching to the corner of the bed I secured her left hand as she reached behind her head to remove the gag. She got the velcro undone, but before she could pull the gag out I had her other hand secured. Now she strained at the noose and kicked at me. It didn't feel like she was really trying to hurt her 'assailant,' so I took that as a signal she was ok. After just a few moments of straining against the neck restraint, her face was turning red and her breathing was labored through her nose. I was just starting to get concerned when she relaxed and her breathing normalized.