Fracture Fairy Fucktales Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held him close, taking every drop he could give. As she pulled her head off him, she wiggled the finger in his arse and happily accepted the extra cum spilling onto her face. It had been so long since she had tasted a man that she licked the cum that had spilt on her cheeks. The feeling of the finger in his forbidden hole was exquisite. His cock convulsed and continued to shoot cum as she wiggled the finger. He had never felt such unbelievable pleasure before and he knew he had to have her.

She heard the chimes before she saw the time and excused herself to get cleaned up. Bowing to the Prince she took off for the door and ran for the coach, arriving home just before the magic abated and she was left in her tattered rags and bare feet.

She lay on the stone bench, a smile on her face as she brought herself to a calming orgasm.

***

He stood in the garden for what seemed like eternity, but she never returned. He searched the castle grounds to no avail. Knowing he had to have her in his life, the woman who had taken control and made him cum like never before, he began his search with the only clue he could.

He knocked on ever door in the village and presented his cock to the women. Each young woman graciously bowed down and sucked his cock, but none could make him cum like she had. Not one maiden even hinted at the taboo. House after has was an enjoyable disappointment as he came over and over again in the mouths of beautiful woman, yet it wasn't the same.

Fearing he would never find his true sexmate he slumped up to the last house. Stepping inside he presented his limp cock once more. The two women blushed as they rushed over and, like all the others had done before, began to massage the shaft with their hands till he was hard. Each took it in turns to suck his rod into their mouths, gagging as he tried to drive it down further, just as the others had done. He came, his heart really not in it, and dribbled his seed onto the faces.

Defeated, he began to walk out of the house until a glimpse of a young woman caught his eye.

"Every woman in the house!" he commanded, turning back and glaring at the sisters' mother.

"Cinderella, come in here," her stepmother reluctantly called, "Though I don't see why, you weren't at the ball."

As soon as his eyes locked with hers he knew and excitement painted is face. She smiled and rushed to him, dropping to her knees and taking his limp cock into her mouth. The warmth of her familiar hole made him hard instantly. He grabbed the back of her head and plunged his rod down her throat. She did not gag, she accommodating him as she had done before, as she had learnt from her father.

As she sucked his shaft her finger wandered around to his rear. His excitement grew as he knew what was about to happen. Her finger circled his arse in a torturous tease. He whimpered as his cock left the comfort of her throat and rested on her lips. Her tongue rimmed his head as her finger rimmed his arse. He wanted to thrust down her throat and push back onto her finger, but he couldn't do both. His breathing became a pant as the frustration and building orgasm grew.

She watched as his balls tightened with his impending orgasm and thrust his cock deep into her throat as she pushed two fingers into his arse. He exploded down her throat once more and scream as he came. His fingers pulled her hair as she held onto him, swallowing his seed. Each wiggle of her fingers in his arse made his cock twitch and shoot more into her.

Slowly she removed her fingers and smiled up at him, his cock between her lips. She grasped the base of his cock as she pulled him out of her, cum dribbling down her chin. He pulled her to her feet and captured her lips with his, savouring the flavours of her play. He slid a finger under her tattered clothes and found her naked soaked pussy. His finger tapped her clit as he drove his tongue into her mouth, licking hers. She held his shoulders and parted her legs as he rubbed her nub. Her orgasm was swift and luxurious as she came on his hand.

He licked her juices from his fingers before taking her hand and leading her away from the confines of her prison.


12