Fracture Fairy Fucktales Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny nearly exploded as he felt the tight pussy grasp his shaft and begin to pump him. He watched as his cock disappeared between her lips, his breathing becoming rapid as the tingling began in his stomach. Katie bounced on the hard rod enjoying the feel of it hit depths new to her. She moaned loud as Khandie twisted a nipple between her fingers and Kathie began to rub her sensitive clit.

Katie threw her head back as she came once more, her spasming pussy gripped Johnny's cock hard.

"Little Pigs, Little Pigs, can I please cum?"

"No!" Johnny popped out of Katie as Khandie squeezed his knob hard.

Johnny yelped with pain as his orgasm was denied, his cock throbbing with want. Kathie received her nod and climbed onto the rigid muscle. Her soaked pussy slide easily down the shaft, taking it all in. She reached around behind her to stroke his balls as she rocked her hips back and forth, grinding on him. Johnny closed his eyes to the visage of tweaked nipples and rubbed clits. He gritted his teeth as her vibrating pussy massaged his shaft.

"Little Pigs, Little Pigs, can I please cum?" Johnny pleaded.

Once again Khandie pinched the sensitive knob, "No!"

Johnny clenched his fists and growled as Khandie took her position over his hips. She hovered over his cock, rubbing her wet pussy over the shaft before expertly pushing the rod back and slamming down, driving the thick cock into her. She arched her back and flicked her head, her hair flying off her face, her hazel eyes boring into him. She bit her lip as she rocked her hips on his shaft, her pussy gushing as he stretched her wide.

Kathie lay over Johnny's hips, obscuring his view of Khandie's pussy devouring his cock. She lent in and began to lick the shaft plunging into her friend. The feel of a tongue on his shaft as he fucked Khandie made him moan and his balls tighten. The tingling in his stomach became an ache as these women toyed with him. Kathie's tongue alternated between licking Johnny and licking Khandie's clit, making her increase her bounce on the cock embedded deep inside her.

Straining against his restrictions, Johnny pleaded once more, "Little Pigs, Little Pigs, can I please cum?"

Katie moved in behind Khandie waiting for the nod. "Yes," she breathed as she nodded to Katie and screamed her own orgasm.

Johnny felt the sudden invasion at his arse and exploded instantly, howling as he came. Jet after jet of thick cum filled Khandie and dribbled out of her pussy as she continued to bounce on him, her muscles milking his shaft. The stream seemed to continue for minutes as Johnny emptied himself into the tight hole surrounding his cock.

Johnny was vaguely aware of his cock hitting the warm air of the room. He jumped as soft tongues licked the mutual juices dripping onto his balls. Exhausted he drifted off to sleep as his wrists were released and he felt three warm bodies curl up with him.


12