Momo San Ch. 01

Story Info
Seduced by my horny neighbor.
14.6k words
4.46
32.2k
56

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

Momo San CH. 01

I've known my neighbors for about nineteen years now, even though we have only been living next to each other for the past fourteen years or so. I've actually known the wife longer because we first met, when she and I took our daughters to the same nursery school in our area. Their family name is Momo San but the wife's name is Mizuki, however, I've never used that because it is too informal in Japanese society, however for this story and any that follow I'll be using her first name and you'll come to understand why.

My wife and I have a much better relationship with Mizuki because of our children being closer to the same ages and being friends. Also, we don't see the husband around as much because of his hectic work schedule and when he is at home he doesn't come out and socialize very much with the neighbors.

Mizuki is a pretty woman, on the shorter height size at about only five feet or 152 centimeters. She has a very beautiful round face that seems to always have a cute smile on it. Her hair is always cut short, curving around her jawline. And is always black, she's never changed the color like a lot of other Japanese women in our area. Mizuki is about 43 years old, and a little bigger in body size, but that only adds to her curves, giving her a nice plump round ass and also makes her tits seem bigger than their C cup. Like I mentioned, she is very friendly and chatty to everyone, and is liked around the neighborhood. She works for a local hospital, leaves ever morning at the same time, Monday to Friday, and never seems to work on weekends.

Mizuki's husband, on the other hand, seems to be the complete opposite to her. He's not very sociable, and never helps with neighborhood duties like at the garbage or recycle station, never helps shovel the snow off the roads, doesn't help with our local festivals or neighborhood cleaning duties. He's kind of sneaky and not trusted by a lot of the others that live around us. He works for a hotel chain in our area and seems to think of himself as a big shot or special in some way. He's a short man and doesn't seem to have a muscular body. My wife jokes that a good strong wind could blow him away. His hair is always dyed jet black and looks so fake. Lastly, you'll notice his strong body odor if you happen to get too close to him.

They have two children, a girl, Hika, who is 21 years old and looks like her mother in features and body, and is studying to be a nurse. She has a great ass and bigger tits than her mother and likes to wear tight fitting clothing. She doesn't have a boyfriend and doesn't go out often with friends, her mother says she studies a lot while home.

There is also a son, Yu, who is 19 years old and looks nothing like either of his parents. He's a good kid who works at a local food factory. He's the tallest in his family, strong looking, loves playing baseball and has lots of friends. He's there to offer a helping hand if he can, and is very curious to learn new things like carpentry and mechanics.

They are a very nice family and great neighbors except for the husband. My wife and I even taught their kids English when they were younger, and they came to play at our house with our daughters a lot before all our kids went off to high school.

Mizuki, still rings the doorbell to stop by and have a chat if something is going on in our neighborhood, or if she has some extra fruit, vegetables, or food that she wants to give us.

My wife has told me that they're home life is a little strange because the husband runs the finances and the house, whereas most other Japanese homes are under the complete control of the wives. They had a nice two-story house but don't use the second floor because the husband doesn't want to pay for the extra electricity and heat in the winter months. They sleep together in the living room, but their son is starting to use a bedroom on the second floor more now that he's working and making his own money.

I've always had fantasies about fucking Mizuki, and have seen her naked a few times after she finished her nightly bath.

As I mentioned in some other stories I have written, it is common in Japan to leave the window open in the bathroom during the hotter summer months to help cool down before going to bed. From my upstairs bedroom window, I am able to look directly down into Mizuki's window, and that's how I've seen her sexy body a couple of times.

I have never acted on my impulses because of the closeness of her house and her relationship with my wife. I have jerked off, more than a few times picturing Mizuki walking around naked, or thinking of her playing with her pussy after her bath while she's home alone.

Recently, my wife was spending a lot of nights across town to help take care of her ailing mother and comes home on Sundays to do household chores, go shopping for the week's food, and to do other things that needed doing around the house. I'm still working down south and only come home on Fridays for the weekends. My oldest daughter is away at school almost all year round, and my youngest is a social butterfly that is out a lot with her friends going to restaurants, karaoke parlors, or hanging out at her friend's houses. So, my place is mostly empty on Fridays and Saturdays.

I usually clean the house on Saturdays and then cook things to carry down to the apartment to eat during the week. I also freeze a lot of things so the girls can just take it out and pop it in the microwave and have an easy dinner.

My relationship with Mizuki changed this past summer when I came back home on a very hot Saturday afternoon after helping a friend with a construction project. It was very hot and humid and I was soaked with sweat. After I parked my car in the driveway and got out, I noticed Mizuki was squat down, hand cutting the grass along the side of her driveway. Her blouse was soaked and I could see the sweat forming down the crack of her ass seeping through her tight sweatpants.

"Hey Momo San. How's it going?" I asked.

"It's okay, however I think I started this at the wrong time of the day. It's so hot, isn't it?" Mizuki replied as she turned in my direction, allowing me an open view down the front of her blouse which was unbuttoned down the top couple of buttons. She wasn't wearing a bra so I could clearly see her tits and dark nipples completely.

I don't know if it was my shocked look, or that I couldn't take my eyes away from her sexy round tits that let Mizuki know what I was seeing, but she never moved to stop my great view. "It's very hot. You look like you could use something cold to drink." I managed to stammer as Mizuki continued to smile up at me.

"You don't need to do that, but I do appreciate it. I forgot my water in the house and I don't want to stop now, I'm almost finished." She replied.

"Understandable. Give me a minute to drop my tools in the house and I'll bring you back something cold." I told her, giving me an excuse to tear my eyes off her chest and look back in her deep brown eyes.

"K##%$&g San, that's so kind of you, but you really don't have to do that. I don't want to be any trouble." She purred back.

"No trouble at all. I need something to drink as well. Water or beer?" I inquired.

"You decide, and thank you." She told me as I turned and ran into the house. I threw my tools in the storage room and ran into the kitchen and grabbed four very cold beer out of the fridge.

I ran back outside to find Mizuki, bent over again working at the grass with her blouse hanging open even more it seemed, and her tits swinging back and forth as she moved. I wasn't sure what was going on, it seemed that Mizuki didn't notice or that she didn't care that her blouse was open enough for me to see her tits so easily. I would give her the chance to fix her shirt and not be embarrassed if she decided to do so by turning away and moving over to my car.

"All finished?" I asked as I came back and stood over her staring at her sexy breasts. "Let's sit over by the wall in the shade and have these cold beers. That'll make you feel better and cool you down some." I continued.

"Great! Actually, I don't mind being hot." She laughed as she stood up and stretched and turned her body left then right, giving me nice views of her side boobs.

I turned away and moved over to a bench we have next to the house and sat down. I expected Mizuki to sit next to me on the bench, but she sat on the ground right in front of me and leaned back against the back of my car, which caused her shirt to open even more exposing her tits and hardening nipples. Sitting behind my car blocked her from being seen by anyone from the road. I leaned forward and passed her the first beer after opening it for her.

She took it in her small hand and swallowed about half of it in her first gulp after saying "Cheers!"

"Delicious. That hit the spot. Thank you so much, K##%$&g San." She replied.

"Call me Jkun, everyone else does." I managed to stammer as we knocked our cans together.

"Jkun, it is and you can call me Mizuki, if you want." She told me tipping the can up to take another drink of her beer. As she drank, some of the beer spilled out and down the front of her chest. "Look how clumsy I am." She laughed as she brushed her hand down over her exposed tits spreading the cold liquid around her hardening nipples.

"Mizuki, you look like you could use a nice relaxing shower. You worked up a sweat doing all that gardening." I laughed still taking in the beautiful view of her hard nipples and sexy tits.

"You just want me to go and take a shower, so you can watch me from your bedroom window." Mizuki replied while smiling a huge smile back at me.

"What?" I replied not knowing what else to say. I knew she must have seen me at some point spying on her.

"Don't worry! I'm not upset about it. I noticed you could see me completely naked a while back, and it kind of turned me on that you seemed to take pleasure from watching me so much. Honestly, it made me horny." Mizuki confessed, noticing that I had turned red from embarrassment.

My mouth must have dropped open and nothing was coming out.

"Say something. You look like a deer caught in the headlights!" Mizuki laughed.

"What can I say? I'm shocked that you knew I have been watching you all this time and you continued to show me your sexy body. How long have you known?" I inquired.

"I noticed you one night late last summer. You left the hallway light on and I could see you from that light. I didn't know what to do at first. Should I cover up my body, move out of your sight, or turn off my light in the bathroom? However, I didn't do any of those things." She confessed. "I got wet thinking that you were watching me, and jerking your cock while standing there, it made me hornier and hornier every time I noticed you were watching. I even got disappointed when you weren't waiting to watch me when I got out of the tub naked."

"Jesus, Mizuki. I would never have guessed." I replied, still kind of stunned.

I had never seen Mizuki act so aggressively sexually, but I was truly enjoying the new her, as she continued to confess her feelings to me.

"I've even been having fantasies about you. I'm very curious about seeing you naked." Mizuki told me. "Is it true what they say about foreigner's penises? Are they really bigger than Japanese men's dicks?" She asked nervously.

"I guess you'll have to see for yourself, then you can make up your own mind." I smiled back. "I really need to take a shower, so would you like to watch?"

"How about you joining me? I need a shower as much as you do. Give me a minute to get back to my place and then you come over and ring the doorbell." She ordered me. "I'm getting so wet thinking about this. And I'm so horny that I'm not going to back out, this is my chance to do something I have been dreaming about." Mizuki told me as she got up and walked back to her place.

I sat on the bench watching as Mizuki's sexy, round, ass swayed from side to side as she walked away. I must confess that I was still in a state of shock about what had just happened and was said. I also knew that this was an opportunity that I wasn't going to pass up. When Mizuki opened her front door and turned back to wiggle her finger at me, beckoning me to follow her, I dropped the empty beer cans behind my car and almost ran over to ring her doorbell.

Mizuki's house is actually behind ours, accessed by a long narrow drive way. It sits back fairly far from the road and is surrounded on three sides but grape vineyards. It's much more private than my place.

When I put my finger on the doorbell, I never even got the chance to push it because Mizuki was waiting and pushed her door open and grabbed me by the front of my shirt to pull me inside, closing and locking the door after me.

"Where are the kids and your husband?" I inquired nervously as Mizuki continued pulling on my shirt taking me towards where their bathroom was located.

"My husband is out of town until Monday on business, and the kids are in Tokyo and won't be back until tomorrow. So, I figured that if I was going to go through with this idea of mine it would be today. I know M&#%$& is at her mom's place and won't be home until tomorrow, H#$% is at school, and M&$%&# is usually out with her friends on Saturdays, so you would be home alone." Mizuki told me. "I was a little worried when you left this morning, I didn't know if you would be back or not today. I figured I'd get ready after lunch and go out to cut the weeds, and if you came back you'd see me and we'd stop to talk."

"Good plan." I said.

"Great plan I think because it worked. I didn't bother with putting on underwear because I wanted you to see my tits. I am so turned on right now, my pants are soaked from sweat and the juices leaking out of my cunt. I'm glad Maruya San didn't come out to talk with me while I waited for you. That would have been embarrassing." She giggled as she pulled her wet shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor. She then wiggled her hips as she pushed her tight pants down over her ass, bending over to get them down and off her legs."

"Jesus, you have a sexy body. I love your ass so much and the way your tits hang when you bend over." I complimented her as I reached out and squeezed a handful of ass cheek in my right hand.

Mizuki turned around to face me after straightening up. She stepped closer reaching out and rubbed her small hand up and down the front of my pants feeling as my cock grew. She looked up into my eyes and smiled, so I leaned down and gently kissed her full lips which she eagerly returned, slowly sliding her tongue into my mouth.

"Can I see it?" Mizuki whispered, looking down at the front of my pants and the tent that was formed from my mostly hard cock pushing them outwards.

"Is that what you want? Do you really want to see a big, hard, foreigner's cock?" I teased as I rubbed my hands up and down her back, reaching down to also grab her ass in my hands. I was tempted to bend over and suck her hard nipples into my hungry mouth, but I wanted her to be in control and let her lead the way to what was going to happen.

"Yes, please. I've had so many fantasies about your cock, and you and M#&%$ fucking each other right next door. I've fingered myself so much imagining what your cock is like." Mizuki said as her hands continued to stroke my cock through my pants.

"Help yourself. Just unbuckle my shorts and drop them to the floor. You can have as much fun with my cock as you want." I told her as she started working on getting my now super hard cock out.

I pulled my T-shirt over my head as my shorts dropped, Mizuki stepped back and gasped in surprise. I was standing there with my hard cock pointing straight up in the air, after the head had slipped out of my red, mesh, G-string underwear. I was leaking tons of pre-cum and it was sliding down the underside of my dick soaking the top of my underwear. Mizuki dropped to her knees in front of me and slowly reached out and touched my hard piston.

"It's so big, and so hard. My God! It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Now I know why your wife always looks so pleased." She groaned as she moved forward quickly tearing my G-string off and grabbing my cock, leaning forward and taking the head of it in her lips, licking and sucking the leaking pre-cum off.

I reached down and taking Mizuki's head in my hands to stop her from swallowing my dick into her mouth. I pulled her up to her feet and her mouth away from my cock, which she immediately replaced with her hand.

"Let's take this to the shower. I want to lick your asshole and suck on your pussy so bad." I told her as I managed to turn her around and slap her ass, pushing her towards the shower door.

She opened the door and got the shower going as I followed her in. One nice thing about Japanese bath/shower rooms is that the water temperature can be preset so that all you have to do is start the water and wait a second for it to warm up to the set temperature. It's so quick and you don't have to adjust the nozzles to get the right temperature.

Mizuki sprayed the warm water all over her body and hair before handing me the shower hose to do the same. She then grabbed some body soap and shampoo to clean the sweat off her body, she then turned and started washing my body, paying special attention to my cock sticking straight out from my body.

We then rinsed all the suds off our bodies and started rubbing, pulling, and sucking on each other's bodies. Mizuki was trying to get on her knees to suck my cock back into her mouth, and I was trying to bend over to suck her hard nipples into my hungry mouth. This was stopping either of us from accomplishing anything.

"Let's get out of this room, I want to have your cock so bad. I want to suck on it and I want to have it stuffed into my wet cunt." Mizuki almost begged as she opened the door and grabbed a couple of towels so we could dry off. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the hallway and towards the stairs to the second floor. As we raced up the stairs, I was wondering if she wanted to fuck in her son's bedroom, but I was pulled to the right towards the other upstairs room.

Opening the door, I was surprised to find a completely empty room except for a hammock chair hanging from the ceiling close to the sliding balcony doors.

"Whoa! That's cool. Your husband and you must had so much fun using that to fuck." I said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Mizuki replied with a confused look on her face.

"The chair. It would be great for fucking. Kind of like a sex swing." I told her.

"Firstly, my idiot husband doesn't fuck me that much, it's been almost three months since I last had a hard cock inside me. Second, he uses this room to be by himself, I don't know what he does up here. We've never had sex up here. I just figured it would be a great place for you and me to have sex because there is so much space." Mizuki said. "But I like the idea you have. How can we fuck in his chair?"

"I'll show you what I have in mind later, but first I want you to let me know what you want to try." I inquired.

"I want you to lay down on the floor on your back so that I can suck that big cock of yours. I want to see it sticking up in the air. I'm curious as to how big it will get." Mizuki instructed me as I was pushed down to the floor, where I got on my back in the middle of the room, spreading my legs wide to give her room to get between my knees.

Mizuki opened the closet door and took out a new package of condoms and dropped them on the floor next to me.

"Your dick is so much bigger than my husband's little thing. It looks huge to me. Do you think I can get it into my pussy later?" She said as she sank to her knees and gently took my member in her small hands, leaning forward to start licking around the crown of my dick.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers