All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 3'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Wonderful writing again

I don't know how you manage to keep up such a seemingly endless stream of this high-quality work, Stephanie, but while ever you can, and may it be a long, long, time, I shall be waiting eagerly to read anything new. Five stars, naturally, with my sincere thanks and good wishes.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Awersum

Reading this I can see just how happy you girls were and your master is one lucky lucky guy to have you.

5/5 for a wonderful recount of your weekend.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
beautiful writing as always

I keep thinking "this sounds too good to be true" but then your writing feels so real that i really do believe you - which makes it all the more exciting to read :)

Really awesome, Stephanie. Thank you for sharing.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

You guys make the effort soooo wirth it.

I've had the same, "too good to be true" felling about these works. Trust me, I am skipping a LOT of mundane, day to day reality. Maybe too much. These are highlights, the things that stick out most. Our lives are full of things that are totally unrelated to BDSM or sexuality, or bliss, quite frankly. I started this as stories about bdsm and our sexuality. If I told it all there's be 10 chapters of boredom and struggles and difficulty in between the fairytales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please thank your Master properly for allowing you to write these stories!

Wow! Your story is very powerful and moving, and your voice and writing style just keep getting better with each addition. Loving this series!!

Rad'lRad'labout 10 years ago
Wonderful story, well told.

Thank you for a realistic view of the lifestyle. The few typos are visible; take some time to reread and correct them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous