All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 07 Pt. 3'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Sensational!!

Once again a superb chapter, your writing continues to express the emotions and care that is paramount in the D/s dynamic.

The twist in your 'punishment' was delightful and you manage with words to create a vivid image that the reader can 'see'.

Very hot and very jealous!

I look forward to the next instalment and leave you 5 stars and a favourite.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you Shysub

Your comments are greatly appreciated. I do hope that I am able to convey the beauty of our lifestyle. I'm sure that some people expect that bdsm should be vicious or near abusive, but for us it's just not that way. I'm so thankful for the positive feedback I've received, especially from other women. It's heart warming.

I thought this chapter might come off as anticlimactic once I had it written. I'm going to dive into some fiction soon, just so I am free to be more creative, but I enjoy telling our story. I can't quit. :)

The next installment is one I'm so excited about that I can hardly contain it. It's been eating me up for weeks now. I hope to have it out soon.

*hugs*

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
beautiful

@fragile - i loved this chapter. i was concerned for you girls being left alone in your ropes unattended and was relieved to learn you were never really alone.

beautiful writing as ever, the way you convey your emotions and the love and true caring between all of you is simply breathtaking. thank you again for sharing your amazing story with us!

sdf963sdf963about 10 years ago
nicely done

You have a very rare and special relationship. I believe it takes your selflessness or is altruism a better description...to make this work. You three are very lucky to have found each other. I'm envious...but in a good way. Your stories are written from your heart and it shows. Please continue. Five stars.

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago

I am not a great fan of f/f, and would normally have moved on from a story so based on it; however, the quality of your story telling has kept me here. You are excellent with the technicalities, but more importantly you create beautiful visuals with words. We are able to get a strong sense of each person, even though you give little detail about most of them.

About this chapter... I was strongly disquieted by mistress victoria. It is always M's responsibility to protect the s, even from themselves. Master Jon demonstrated this. She did not-several times. To have pushed again after he said no was disrespectful on top. I would think long and hard about me and mine playing with her, and always keep a close eye.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
As always, quite wonderful

Thank you, Stephanie. I can only echo what others have said here - you are a marvellous writer. Your talent, devotion to your lifestyle and honesty shine out like beacons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you author, I enjoyed this chapter

I am sorry that my comments on the previous chapter were a bit negative about the mistress. I read a lot of 'real life' BDSM blogs, forums and websites before I ever found Literotica. I still feel that submission means giving body and mind with love and devotion to another human being. But a lot of Lit stories here seem to mean that submission is something to be beaten and abused out of the sub, that she/he must be 'broken' to be submissive. So yes a lot of my reading of stories here is 'tainted' by

reading them, buy I do try to avoid the worst of them.

Please keep on writing, I gave you 5*

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
My gratitude to each of you.

Anon, I am grateful for your follow up. I can see why you would be disquieted and I am glad to know that the full story resolved some of that for you. I have absolute trust in my Master, and I know that the Mistress would never overstep his decisions regarding how I am treated. They have been friends for years and I believe she was really just trying to get a read on where we all were. I'm glad you decided to keep on reading. I can't help smiling.

As for smiling, the other comments have me beaming. I would respond to every single one but I fear it would come off as an attempt to draw attention to myself. Instead I will simply say thank you very much.

I'm working on chapter 8, a deeply emotional and telling chapter in my life. I am excited, nervous, scared and exhilarated, all at once.

So, on with the adventure. I couldn't possibly have a better response, and I thoroughly enjoy you all.

breastman80breastman80about 10 years ago
Bravo

Loved it. Every single word. And you know what? My absolute favorite part of the story isn't even sexual.

My favorite part, by far was when you and Little Sister were having your giggle fit, Jon comes in, and your laughter makes him laugh too, to where he needs to leave the room and compose himself. That moment had me grinning from ear to ear as i imagined it.

Stephaine, your stories should be required reading for anyone who has ever made a judgement about this type of lifestyle. The depth of affection, love, trust, and devotion here between you three is something every couple should aspire to, Dom/Sub or not.

And now you say all these things about the next chapter! So exciting, compared to what has already been shared? I for one will be mentally licking my chops to see it!

Once again, 5 stars. Once again, I'm envious. And once again, thank you for letting us into your world.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Well Stephanie

I certainly didn't see that one coming.!

What a lovely story and what wouldn't I have given to be one of the spectators.

The interaction between the pair of you is brilliant and full marks to you for not being jealous of her.

Lovely story.

Rad'lRad'labout 9 years ago
Another beautiful chapter!

Well done, quite real and well written. Thank you, and looking forward to more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous