Fragments 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you bathroom" was her response. But no indication as to how to find my way.

"Where is the bathroom?" I asked again. Miming going out the door and looking either way in the corridor.

"Bathroom good - here" was her response and she pointed at her tits.

Call me naive. It was the 1990's and the Internet hardly existed. "The Joy of Sex" was the biggest selling manual in the mainstream world about other things you might try. Illustrated with pencil sketches of a hippy couple trying those other things. There was nothing about peeing on each other. Anal was considered very risqué and high risk.

I looked at her - confused. She smiled and pushed her tits up and reached down and pulled off the condoms.

"You bathroom - here" as she pointed at her tits again.

Somewhere in my slightly beer buzzed brain the penny dropped.

"I can piss on your tits?" I asked. Confused.

"Yes bathroom tits" she responded and lay back - relaxing. Letting her legs fall completely open so her pussy started to gape a little. She breathed in and arched her back slightly to push her tits up. Her nipples were tight and wrinkled. She smiled.

Something in my brain rewired itself. This sounded fucking hot. What a kink. Breaking all bathroom taboos. Pissing on a girl. Fuck!

But my potty training kept my cock in check. You just didn't do that kind of thing. I held my cock and pointed it at her. The pressure in my bladder from all the beer was painful. But I couldn't break taboo.

And then she opened her mouth and ran her tongue across her top lip.......

I let go. I let go with a furious, forceful blast pointed straight between her tits. Slashing and bouncing and spraying everywhere as I did.

"Yes..." she encouraged and raised her hips and opened her mouth some more. I took that as encouragement that she was offering two targets. I had a lot of piss in me and first I pointed down at her pussy. I aimed at her clit - peeking through the top of her lips and sprayed on it. My piss foamed and ran over her clit. Some rising across her mound and spilling across her belly into her button, the rest coursing down between her lips and pooling under her ass.

"Mmmm" she moaned. Acting or not - it was fucking hot.

I sprayed my way up her belly and shook back and forth across her nipples - watching the beads of piss bounce and spatter and flood her chest. She looked me straight in the eye and opened her mouth wide. No taboos stopped me now. This was so fucking hot. I aimed straight and squeezed my bladder hard to empty myself in her mouth. At first she held the piss. Letting her mouth fill and overflow. The pee dribbling out either side of her mouth over her freckled cheeks. Then as I visibly started to slack off - she swallowed. She swallowed a whole mouthful of my piss and she smiled. My cock - previously restrained by the need to pee - went to full attention. Rock hard. Quivering.

Quickly she pushed me down on the bed on my back and stood over me again. Same pose, feet either side of my head, bent at the waist and reaching for my cock - the slit of her pussy slightly pouting above me. She reached forward and started to jerk me. I was thrusting my hips in her hand and watching her pussy above. I wondered if she was going to pee on me. I had no idea if I would like it or not. She kept jerking me. Her pussy kept pouting and as she clenched her legs to stay upright, her ass cheeks kept tightening and showing her winking rosebud. I was visually stimulated beyond belief. Her hand was physically stimulating me close to the point of no return. And then her pussy lips parted more than before, her pussy wall pushed forward exposing her urethra and she started to flow on me. At first a few drips - landing on my face, then she went full stream. The pressure blasting my mouth open, she rocked her hips so she sprayed between my mouth and chest. She kept jerking me. Running her fingertip round my sensitive glans. She was driving me over the top. As I started to quiver - she firmly crouched down over me, sealing my mouth with her fragrant pussy lips. The scent I had experienced before from her skirt. Only stronger. Her rosebud was sealing my nose. Clean but definitely full of strong earthy scents. I was pinned and sealed. She finished her piss in me. As she did - she leaned forward and put me in her mouth and I went off like a man possessed. I was forced to swallow her piss in the hope of being freed to gasp some air. My cock was blowing a huge load into her mouth. Like it might be my last. IT was incredible. It was.....

I came round. She was wiping me down with a damp cloth. Cleaning me up.

"You like?"

I liked. I dressed and as I did I found the last of my cash in my pocket. About 200 marks. I handed it to her.

"Danke Schön" I said. "I've never done anything like that before. I didn't even know about it" I offered.

Back out in the street I went to hail a cab to get back to the hotel. Then I realised I'd given her all my cash. It was going to be along walk.

I never did find the Kaiserkeller......

12