Fragments 06

Story Info
Younger yacht club member finds comfort with an older member.
6.1k words
4.68
4.9k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BCJ111
BCJ111
4 Followers

We had seen each other on and off at sailing club social events. Lilly looked like a compact bundle of fun. She was on the shorter side. 5' 2" maybe. Medium length black hair in ringlets when wet from salt spray and still pretty curly when dry. Trim ass and a fairly prominent bust. Not monstrous like some of those poor shorter girls with huge busts that require engineered bras and probably give them back pain. But not slim either. Maybe C going on D? She could be bubbly and enjoyed a beer with everyone. I'm sure a lot of the younger members had fantasies about her but she didn't seem to stick with any one particular group. She crewed around the boats - had a reputation of knowing what was what and not screwing up. But that was about as far as my thinking went. I was in my late 30's while she appeared to be early 20's. I wasn't rude or dismissive - just didn't consider her as someone I would approach beyond being polite.

I kept myself in pretty good shape. Not through working out. More an active lifestyle. 5' 11" and 180lb. My work as an independent computer programmer meant I could make my own schedule. Road biking during the week and sailing during the season. It kept the fat off and I was reasonably toned. A trimmed beard and that was me. I was single. Not through any particular choice. Just hadn't met the right person yet. Dates during the week and the odd fun tumble in bed after. But nothing permanent. Then there was the sailing club. It was not the place to try and date. There was a little bit of dating among members and I'm sure a little swinging went on. But if people broke up - and still had to come to the club it could get messy with "he said/she said" and people taking sides. Better to not get involved and just sail and party a bit.

We were a pretty active sailing club. Lots of small yacht and dinghy racing by day and good natured hard partying and barbequing in the clubhouse in the evening. Many owners of smaller yachts were like me. We came to town for the weekend and just stayed aboard our boats at night. It wasn't just for the economy - but in a tourism-driven town, hotels could be hard to find during the season. I have a 36ft sloop and raced in a handicap class with others of similar size. While not luxury - my yacht had four decent berths in two cabins. A double down aft which was part under the cockpit. It was my "owner's" berth and a couple of single bunks were on either side of the saloon above the bench seats. My crew tended to be a couple of guys who lived in town so we would just meet in the morning at the dock. But some nights when the partying had been a bit hard - we would take someone's car keys and I would give them a bunk to sleep it off in.

One particular warm spring weekend the barbeque and partying was pretty intense and in addition to us taking car keys from one particular member, one approached me and asked if I had a spare bunk as they didn't think it would be wise to drive home. I was happy to offer a bunk rather than see the member drive. As we headed off down to the docks Lilly appeared and asked if I had another bunk to spare as her ride home was the person whose keys we had taken. She was not in a position to drive herself and I indicated there was another bunk as long as she didn't mind it being in the saloon with the other member already weaving his way down the dock. She didn't mind and everone slept it off. Come dawn with sore heads my "overnight crew" disappeared off to the club showers. Later everyone went racing and then everyone went home.

This happened on and off a couple more times through the early summer and I didn't think much of it. Till the midsummer "longest day" barbeque when everyone had a real good time. Not many were in a state to drive. The clubhouse bar seat benches were already full of folks asleep. Lots of members were being asked if they had bunks to spare. I had already agreed to one and Lilly wove over in my direction.

"Looking for a bunk?" I asked.

"Please" was her response.

"You know the drill" I laughed and everyone made their way to the yacht and bedded down for the night.

Perhaps a couple of hours later I was woken by Lilly tapping gently on my cabin door. She was standing there in her jeans and sweater.

"What's up?" I asked - thinking that perhaps Phil the other guest had been ill.

"Ummm... It's Phil. He has had a lot to drink and is snoring loudly enough to shake the glass out the portholes. I can't sleep. I was wondering if I could sleep in here?"

It wasn't impossible. But the bunk was a double. The foot part of it was under the cockpit to make it fit. So it was a bit snug.

"It would be a bit of a squeeze" I pointed out.

"We would just be sleeping." said Lilly.

Through the open cabin door I could hear Phil take another huge snort of breath. Even with the door shut he was still going to be a bit audible. I was tired. I eased over to the side to make space. As I did, I reached up and opened the cockpit wall porthole a bit more for some extra air.

"Thanks" said Lilly as she lay down on her side of the bunk with her back to me.

As I was drifting off to sleep I sensed her reaching under her sweater and unhooking her bra. I also sensed her unbuttoning the waistband of her jeans and easing the zip down. Lying on my back in my boxers and a T-shirt - my cock took a mild interest in her movements and I drifted off to sleep with a pleasant semi-hard on. I was a little surprised in the morning when I woke to find we were in a bit of a spoon position in the bunk. Lilly still seemed to be sleeping - which was just as well as my morning wood was gently pressed against the back of her jeans through my boxers. At least my arms were not around her, I thought. I eased back slightly in the available space - but I felt Lilly arch slightly and her butt remained close to my now very hard cock. She sighed in her sleep. I eased back some more and this time she didn't follow. As she stirred, I feigned sleep and I felt her roll out the bunk, heard her zip up and presumably do up the button and bra in the pause before she left the cabin for the clubhouse. As the door opened Phil could be heard still sawing wood in his saloon berth.

I did a little more 'presuming' as I took care of my morning wood, before also rolling out the bunk and getting coffee on and getting ready of the day's racing.

Through the rest of the summer - a similar scenario played out. Usually "Phil the chainsaw snorer" and Lilly in need of bunks. If there was one advantage to the scenario - it was that the club gossip had decided Phil and Lilly were getting it on. My name stayed out of it. Fine by me. But the reality was that Lilly didn't even ask anymore. I would get into my bunk and with Phil dead to the world - she would follow me into mine, closing the cabin door for some peace. On the third or fourth occasion as Lilly unhooked her bra and eased her waistband she asked:

"Would you mind if I took my jeans off? Be a lot more comfortable. I'll still be in my underwear."

I mumbled something about her being young enough to be my daughter. But if she was OK with it - I was OK with it.

"How old are you?" she asked as she eased her jeans off.

"Thirty Eight" was my response as I flattened myself at the side of the bunk to give her maneuvering room.

"Twenty Three and still a virgin" was her jokey sounding response as she also pulled her sweater over her head revealing a plain T-Shirt.

She lay down with her back to me. I couldn't stay on my back and rolled onto my side. We would have been spooning except for the 18" gap between us as we maintained ourselves on each side of the bunk. As I was drifting off to sleep - semi-aroused - I dreamed I could smell a faint hint of pussy, the more so for being confined in the small cabin. As I fell asleep, I dreamt that Lilly had scooted her butt back and pressed it into my cock. In my dreams I was now fairly erect and nestling between her butt cheeks with just boxers and panties separating us. As I came to a little, I realized that I was not dreaming. Lilly had scooted her butt back and was pressing into me. She was rocking ever so slightly and I thought I could feel her rhythmically squeezing her thighs together. Now I knew I could smell arousal in the cabin. That was a little unfortunate as it made me all the harder and Lilly didn't try and move away. She shuddered very slightly, sighed and lay still. It took me a long time to soften and fall asleep.

The following weekend, I noticed she had spent time in conversation with Phil and even possibly bought him a couple of drinks. He was certainly weaving as we made our way down the dock to the yacht. The club gossip machine was in overtime. "Phil and Lilly - Ooooh!." This time Lilly didn't ask. As soon as Phil was sawing wood - she was in my cabin and taking off her jeans and sweater - down to her T-Shirt and panties. Bra underneath the T-shirt - she settled in with me before reaching and unhooking the bra. I lay quietly for a few minutes as we were drifting off.

"You liked spooning last weekend." I offered.

With her back to me Lilly jolted slightly.

"Oh - you notithed?" she lisped.

"Hard not to" I semi-joked.

Lilly started to roll out the bunk.

"Maybe I should go sleep in the saloon."

I reached out and held her by her waist, not stopping her, not pulling her back, just pausing her.

"Oh you don't have to - just telling you that I am not unaware. It's kinda' nice - but you are only twenty three to my thirty eight."

Lilly relaxed back down onto the bunk.

"You thseee - I really am a virgin".

That lisp again. Seemed to happen when she was nervous.

"I knowth you won't twiy and take advantage. Thosth younger bucks in the club just want to feel my tits and get straight in my panties. I don't want thhaat. But I do feel horny and lying withh yousth feelth thsafe."

"That's OK - I won't do anything you don't want to." I said.

I pulled very slightly on her waist and she settled back down onto the bunk. As she did she rolled towards me so we were face to face. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra and her breasts shook free under her T-shirt. My cock liked the effect.

"Just for comfort while I thsleep."

"Sure" I said and went to give her a peck on her forehead.

But she tilted her head back and caught me with her lips. We had a few sweet kisses and then fell asleep like babes in arms. In the morning when I woke - she was spooning my morning wood again. Very gently squeezing her thighs. The smell of her arousal in the cabin was doing a number on my senses. But I lay still and she quietly finished, got up, hooked her bra up, put on her jeans and sweater and headed for the clubhouse up the dock. Phil snored on - oblivious.

The following weekend was a repeat of the last - only the sweet kisses became a bit more passionate. More tongue, more firm hugs in the bunk. Like a couple of kids really. Exploring for the first time. A quite distinct smell of aroused pussy in the confined space. Keeping quiet so as to not wake Phil. Though deep in his beer induced sleep I doubted he would stir. Still, we didn't really need him waking up. It was very nice, sweet and intensely frustrating for me. I didn't want to scare Lilly who was entrusting her exploration to me. But I did have to wait till she left in the morning before I could relieve my very blue balls with the most enormous spurts of cum I had experienced in a long time. It was like being a teenager all over again. The smell of her pussy would leave the cabin to be replaced by the smell of my cum. That little cockpit porthole was wide open to air the cabin so Phil would not suspect anything when he woke, smiled groggily and took his hangover up the dock to breakfast in the clubhouse.

It became tortuous for me. The following weekend she put my hand on her breasts through her T-shirt and sighed as I gently played with her nipples as we kissed.

The next weekend as we made out - she put her thigh over mine and rocked her mound on my thigh while kissing, pressing herself against my leg. She was completely creaming her panties - I could feel the slick wetness on my thigh. The smell was overpowering. She would cum. Shuddering on me with a quiet

"Oh yeath..."

In the morning we would wake spooning and after she had her thigh squeezing morning "O" and left, my morning relief shots were spectacular. Some might have pushed for more - but I was mindful of her earlier statement about young bucks just pawing her - so I let her dictate the pace - however frustrating it was to me.

The season was getting long. We were headed into fall. I had entered the yacht in the "frostbite" series so was going to extend the season for a bit - but I did wonder where this would leave Lilly and me. We were "weekend warriors" only. Throughout the week we worked in completely different parts of the state.

We progressed. Her shirt and bra came off and we pleasured in feeling each other - skin to skin - from the waist up. She became very adept at humping herself on my thigh. "Dry humping" not being remotely correct. Her slick, sticky, fragrant panties said otherwise. Her orgasms always accompanied by a quiet, shuddering and a lisped:

"Oh yeath...."

We talked a little about life. Surprisingly to me - she still lived at home with her parents in a house in the countryside. Commuting the short distance in to a nearby city to the research lab she worked in. She really was still a virgin. Not so much "keeping it for marriage". More just wanting it to "be right when it happens". She couldn't define "right". She would just know. I was still busy programming from my home in a different city and occasionally traveling to see clients. Just a little too far apart to make a midweek date work without it ending up in a hotel. Which Lilly didn't want to do. The sailing season was nearly over.

We were now naked when we made out. We were always side by side, or me on my back and her to the side or slightly on top of me from the side. I was never on top of her. I moved that way slightly once and she tensed so badly that it nearly broke the moment till I sensed her discomfort and rolled back. Still at one level - I could not complain. Her passionate kissing. Her beautiful breasts resting on my chest - free for me to arouse more by stroking her nipples - or she would rise up and have me suckle them as she ground her mound on my thigh. Or I would just enjoy the weight of them on me. The areole were a nice dark brown that would crinkle hard. The nipples firm, sensitive tips that would connect to her pussy as I gently bit them and set her off.

But to my intense frustration - she never made contact with my cock. At least not deliberately. Sometimes my jutting tip would brush above her hip leaving a trail of slick pre-cum. She never jolted back - but she always eased around till we were no longer in contact. She would leave puddles of fragrant nectar on my thigh. I would occasionally leave a trace on her hip or belly. After she had left in the morning I would run my fingers across my thigh - picking up some drying grool and I would taste it while I emptied my balls. Even allowing for the concentration from her drying on me - she was clearly deeply musky and tasty. Not light scented. Real deep thick heady arousal. I imagined if I ate her out, I would almost be able to live on her wetness.

Then it was the last weekend. A few members had sailed to the end. Next week the yacht would be hauled for the winter. But though few had sailed - the end of season party was huge. Even if members hadn't sailed - they came for the party. Lots of car keys were taken. The few remaining yachts all had "guests" sleeping it off. Phil was not there that weekend - but he was replaced by an equally woozy 'Bill'. No one seemed to notice that Lilly came down to my yacht anyway.

Lilly made sure Bill was asleep then she came to my cabin. I was already naked under the blankets. As it was colder at the end of the year she had to take off a fleece jacket and two sweaters before her T-shirt appeared. She pulled it off over her head. Her normally plain and sensible sports bra for sailing, turned out to be a light green lacy confection which she did not remove immediately. Boots and thick socks off - button on the jeans undone and she turned to me as she slowly unzipped. I caught sight of the shiny panel of the green satin panties and then she peeled the jeans off to reveal the frothy lacy edging. Standing with her legs slightly apart - I could see she had already wet spotted the panties. Dark green between her legs unlike the light green of the front panel and matching bra. She was clearly very aroused. She came to me in the bunk and we started to make out. Her breasts were spilling out the top of the lace of her bra and her leg firmly thrown across me. It was getting pretty intense. I had her bra straps down off her shoulders and her firm breasts were being thrust out and supported by the underside of the cups, waiting my attention.

And then she moved completely on top of me. Constrained by the cockpit floor immediately above her, she almost had to squeeze on top of me. Full weight of her breasts centered on my chest. Her mound firmly sliding over my rock-hard cock as she slid on top. The satin of her panties on my balls. My cock trapped between our bellies oozing pre-cum. As I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth, I reached down and ran my hands down both her ass cheeks pulling her firmly against me. She didn't pull back. She forced her mound forwards under my cock and into my balls and sighed into my mouth. We rocked and pressed and held each other savoring the near full body contact. She was on top. She had control. But I did run my hands up her back and unhook her bra so that the full shape and weight of her naked breasts spilled onto me. More pressing, kissing and making out. More skin to skin. More....

A little alarm bell went off inside my head. I realized I didn't have any condoms with me. The thought that we might have penetrative sex had become such a distant possibility - I had not topped off my wallet since my last mid-week date with a lady a good many weeks ago.

Lilly continued to grind down on me and make out. I relaxed and gave as good as I got. My cock pressed between us was now being edged to the moon and back. Lilly had ground her mound into my balls for at least two good orgasms of her own and I could feel her wetness running out the edges of her panties and down over my balls and into my ass crack. I was ready to explode. One little rub on my tip the right way and I would be jetting up between our bellies and under her breasts. I was so close.

"Hold very thtill" she lisped.

And then she reached down and wiggled out of her panties. She was now completely naked on top of me. Her aroma was off the charts as the panties came off and I was about to release no matter what. But I held very still. She slid up me a little and her breasts hung over my face.

"Thtill" she whispered.

Then I felt her maneuvering. Her mound on my tip. Her hips swaying slightly as she tried to catch me and then her lips found me. Her soaking wet, slick, virgin pussy started to kiss my cock tip. Easing around till she had the whole of my tip in her entrance. She looked deeply into my eyes.

"Thtill, pleath"

and then slowly and steadily she slid her virgin pussy down onto me. She was completely in control of the angle and penetration as she sank onto my entire length in one long slow, excruciatingly, aching motion. I could feel her pussy lips wetly splaying around the root of my cock as she pushed very firmly down on me. My tip was pressed firmly into her fluid depths. I held VERY still. I dare not move in case I came in her unprotected pussy. Especially as my tip was touching her cervix. She continued to gaze deeply into my eyes, then she slowly pulled up off of me. As I plopped free of her pussy, I felt her hips shudder and she squirted on my balls. Her eyes previously gazing deeply into mine were now clenched tight shut as she quietly exclaimed:

BCJ111
BCJ111
4 Followers
12