Fragments 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeth...."

Then she lay down beside me and passed into a deep sleep. My cock throbbed in the darkness.

The morning was as normal - she spooned with me while she clenched herself to an "O" and I got to wrap my arms round her and play with her nipples and squeeze her breasts. Then she dressed and headed up to the clubhouse for breakfast. I didn't rush to wake Bill in the saloon. I jerked silently like a madman, spraying my seed all over the cabin roof.

There was no racing this last day. We were all going to prep the yachts for haul out through the week. Lilly came and helped for a bit. And when on one was looking she passed me a slip of paper and said:

"Call me".

Monday morning - I did.

"Why don't you come for the weekend sometime?" Lilly suggested.

"I thought you lived with your parents?"

"Oh they go away a lot of weekends - they won't be here."

And so a couple of weekends later saw me arriving early Saturday morning at a low level ranch in the countryside. I pulled into the driveway in front of a double garage with a corridor in the vaulted roof that connected a main house and a smaller apartment type building for elderly parents. Lilly came bouncing out the front door of the main house. Jeans and a thick warm sweater which struggled to disguise her curves. As I got out the car she flung her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss. I stood up high - lifting her off the ground and supporting her ass cheeks with my hands as she put her legs around my waist. As I leaned back I enjoyed the weight of her breasts on my chest and I pushed my hips forward so she could straddle and feel my hard bulge held in place by my pants.

"Mmmmmm...." she breathed.

Then she jumped down and grabbed my hand.

"Let me give you the tour."

Interestingly and frustratingly, we started outside, around the garden which seemed to be a show or specimen garden of some kind for small bushes and evergreens. All planted in niches and hollows and carefully labelled. Lilly explained it was her father's collection of rare plantings from all over. The garden was arranged so that it couldn't be seen from the road while still facing the southern light. Apparently, her parents were away at weekends a lot as her father hunted out some new specimen to add to his collection.

"They like me staying at the weekend when they are away so there is some security. Some of these little plants are quite valuable." She didn't seem particularly impressed by it hersel.

Then we went into the main house. Open plan, the hallway opened onto an open dining area and large living room with big overstuffed couches and chairs in light fabrics. Large picture windows overlooked a patio with a grill and the garden beyond. A kitchen was set to the side and a master bedroom and bath were also to the side. We peeked into her parents' room. Large and airy with a huge king bed in the middle. Stripped down to a sheet. Though there was not a second floor, the ceilings were high and vaulted so that a small spiral stair took one up to the corridor across the top of the garage to the other side. The corridor was quite wide and also acted as a storage area. Once across the corridor, a spiral stair down into a nice apartment. A smaller version of the main house with smaller windows looking over the garden. Though also decorated in a light and airy manner, the contents of the space were an interesting blend of childhood pictures, teenage "stuff" and an attempt at making the space more adult with a small bar on a side counter, some books and a coffee table in front of the TV. A bedroom off to the side was fairly adult looking, though a large stuffed bear on the bed still guarded her virtue. I'd need to do something with the bear......

"This is where I live. My grandparents are all long gone."

Now Lilly's statement about 'still living with her parents' made a lot more sense. While technically true - she really had her own place in the countryside, close to the city for work and cheap because she was 'security'.

"Do you need tooth frethshen up?" Her lisp betraying her uncertainty.

"Sure", I said and went into the bathroom.

I did my stuff and wryly struggled to get my pre-cum oozing cock to perform first and then after a careful wash - back into my pants in any semblance of modesty. While I hoped certain things were on the agenda, I wondered what the plan for the day was going to be. I had done a little research and found out which local bars and restaurants were still open this late in the season for lunch or dinner. However, I hadn't made any reservations as they all assured me they would not be busy and we would be able to walk in. So now I would find out what Lilly had in mind and we could make our plans.

I came back into the living room and Lilly was curled up on the couch with a wooly blanket pulled all around her. I sat down beside her and turned to give her a kiss. As we leaned into each other she allowed the blanket to fall open. The lacey mid-blue satin lingerie was a pleasant surprise. Her slightly splayed legs revealed that her excitement was already leaking into the gusset of her panties and the heady aroma of her arousal went straight to my senses and cock. I was painfully rock hard in an instant.

"I don'th whant to thwait...."

We made out. Hard. I shucked my jacket and pulled my polo shirt over my head while Lilly ran her hands up and down my chest and then down. Farther down. Down to where she had never deliberately touched me before - except the one time with her wet pussy in that one agonizingly long slow stroke. While I kissed her mouth, kissed her neck and eased her firm brown button nipples out the cups of lace to suckle on them, she reached down and wrestled my belt, the waistband button and zip of my pants. My cock still in the boxers sprang free. Hard, pointing and oozing through the cloth. She squealed her delight into my kissing mouth and started to thumb back and forth across the wet cloth. I growled into her mouth and unhooked her bra, spilling her breasts against my chest as I pulled her tight against me. I lifted my hips and she pushed my pants over my butt - then I sat again and kicked and wriggled till I was free of them. Some more fierce deep kisses and skin to skin from the waist up. She smelled wonderful. Strong, pungent and completely penetrating my mind with her wet panties, radiating their scent. I started to push her back onto the couch......

"No, waith...."

She sprang up and grabbed my hand.

"Come withh thme"

I guessed I was going to have to go wrestle the stuffed toy bear off her single bed. But Lilly had other ideas and started pulling me towards the stairs that led over the garage to the main house. I just managed to reach into my jacket and grab my wallet as she did. It was well stocked and I was prepared.

We stumbled up the stairs, over the garage and down the stairs on the other side, kissing and grabbing and clenching as we went. Sometimes I would manage to hold her with one arm while cupping her sopping wet panties with my other hand and lifting her for pressure. Sometimes she managed to stroke my wet hardness in my boxers, gauging me and sizing me in her hand. Finally, we made it across into the larger house. I headed for the large stuffed couch in front of the picture windows. She stopped me and tugged me to the side.

"Inth here..." She nodded at her parents room.

"No! Seriously? We can't do that", I protested.

"Thaths why the bed ith juthst a clean thsheet".

She pulled me into her parents' bedroom and backed herself up to the edge of the bed. We stood clenched with my cock jutting and trapped between our bellies as I hung onto my wallet behind her back. We made out hard. Tongues deeply in each other's mouths. Her breasts deliciously crushed between us. Our hips pushing and thrusting for contact. Her mound rocking over my jutting hardness. She felt my wallet brush her back.

"Whath that for?"

"I have my condoms in it" I responded.

"No thilly - you don'th need - I thaw my doctor and am on the pill...."

If it was possible for my cock to get harder, it did. I kissed her deeply again. She eased back as much as she could as she was against the bed so there was a small gap between us. I inhaled her rising scent again.

"I'm yourth. I thwant you to thake me. Juthst for you. You have been tho paitheint with me. Pleath - just fill me. Aths fathst as you wanth."

And with that she flung herself back onto the center of the huge king bed. She raised her hands over her head. Her curly hair spread around. Her breasts pooled slightly while her firm wrinkled brown nipples pointed proudly. She spread her legs to display her sopping wet blue panties.

"Pleath - take me..."

I didn't need a second invitation. I stripped off my boxers and my cock sprang free and hard. Smeared with my own leaking pre-cum. She eyed it. No fear, possibly with some lust. I reached forward and grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled. Her knees and legs closed while I pulled the panties off and then she let them fall open again as they passed her toes. I gazed down on her dark curly haired pussy. It was saturated with her grool. Creamy, matted and wet. She was leaking like crazy. Her blushed wet puffed lips pushing through the hair, literally coated with her cream.

"I mean ith - jutst fill me for your pleathsure. Don'th hold back. We can be thslow next thime."

I didn't wait. I positioned my slick tip - nestled between her parting wet lips. I reached under her to lift her ass to what I thought would be the right angle. I looked her deeply in the eyes and she smiled and nodded. Another wave of her aroma assaulted my nose and I pushed firmly and slowly nearly all the way in. She didn't flinch. She just nodded again.

"Thtake me".

I did. I didn't jackhammer her. But I did push very firmly and she simply smiled and nodded...

"Oh yeth...."

By my third stroke I was balls deep. I could feel her slickness running down my balls. Her lips were grasping at the root of my cock, sucking, trying to hold me in. I was not going to last. She was now rolling her head back and forth.

"Yesth, yesth, yesth...."

If I lasted 20 deep strokes I was going to be surprised. Months of edging, holding back and poor morning reliefs went into my orgasm. I was going to really let go. Hose Lilly full of cum. And while she was not just a teen but a young twenty something, I was thirty eight. I just wanted one more check. I wanted to be sure she realized what was about to happen.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yesth......." she pleaded.

It was my orgasm. Mine deep in her pussy. To finish taking her virginity properly. To fill her, flood her, leave our cums mixed in her pussy which was already overflowing with her arousal and would surely be saturated when I finished. With a roar I made her mine. I let go fully into her wet hairy snatch. Spurting and spraying like a firehose. Blasting my seed all over her cervix and feeling it slicing out around my cock and her pussy walls. Leaking out all over my balls. She was totally mine for the moment and as I fully arched my cock deep in her I crushed down on her in an embrace that flattened her breast between us, her nipples poking into my chest.

"Yes...............!" I roared.

She screamed. Not in pain or terror. She had wrapped her thighs around my waist and was hanging on for dear life. Lifting her pussy, offering her gaping hairy wetness to my sprayed offering. She was cumming too. The flushed heat on her breasts and neck. Her desperate clinging. Her screaming into my ear. Her cervix fluttering deep in her pussy, was flickering across the top of my cock tip impaled deeply in her and spurting its last directly into her womb. We clung, frozen while we crushed ourselves into each other as tightly and long as we could. Then we collapsed in the middle of the huge king bed. She was crying softly. Tears of joy. We both relaxed and sighed together.

"Now I am really a woman", she said. All traces of her nervous lisp gone. "Now teach me everything you know. We have all weekend."

I softened and slipped out. I felt a gush of warm wetness between us and another wave of heady aroma assailed my senses. I idly wondered if she would like the next lesson to be about getting eaten out. And preferably very soon.

12