Fragments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look what he's doing to me Matt and you're just standing there like a dummy."

The sex carried on into the early hours of the morning. Matt picked up one of the dining chairs and seated himself at the foot of the bed.

David stroked Julie right and she came. Matt got a real thrill out of watching his friend go down on his girlfriend, watching David's head moving slowly in circles between her soft open thighs, watching Julie's toes curl and then her body shake with orgasm, while holding the back of David's head in place, her eyes closed and her jaw slack and trembling. Then Matt got to watch Julie worship David's cock until he was hard, boiling red and oozing -- he then went back inside Julie's pussy. They ended up coming together, her sitting in his lap, her face buried in his neck.

******

Matt begged Julie for sex, he threatened to kick her out if she didn't give him some. Julie just refused again and again, fighting and arguing with him at every step.

"I love it when you cry like a baby Matt," she enthused softly, while holding him. "It's such a turn on."

Matt eventually got down on one knee, held up an expensive ring and proposed to his beautiful little girlfriend - Julie laughed at him and said yes.

"Matt's the perfect name for you," Julie said laughing. "I'm going to cause you so much pain baby."

BLACK HOLES

Mina dabbed at her red runny nose with a damp tissue as she paced about her bedroom - she was her usual impatient self. She paused for a moment in the middle of the room, growing even more irritated. She huffed and puffed and tapped her foot, her watery eyes fixed on her reluctant and distracted husband.

Andrew looked up from his task and considered his wife Mina -- she was a short slim woman with pale skin, mousy brown hair, narrow eyes and colorless lips. His wife looked like a ghost -- an unwell and frustrated ghost. He noted the cross expression creasing her brow, her fluttering eyelashes and her slender white hands as she gestured and fidgeted in front of him. She huffed again and stared pointedly at him.

He turned back to his task -- all of his clothes were carefully laid out across the queen sized bed.

"Andrew, can you please hurry up," Mina whined.

"Mina, I'm going as fast as I can."

"No you're not," she returned, her voice growing shrill and rising in volume. "We discussed this and you said you would move all your things out of my bedroom before David got home."

"He's not due here for hours Mina."

"Can you please just hurry up Andrew," Mina returned, throwing her wet ball of a tissue into the bin and reaching for another.

"I don't know why I have to do this anyway," Andrew muttered hopelessly.

"Because you and I agreed that you would Andrew," she screeched at him and then her voice broke and her chin trembled and a fresh set of tears broke from her eyes. "Now look what you've done - I'm all upset now and it's your fault Andrew. You know David is coming home today and you promised you would move into the spare bedroom before he got home. You're still here and you're not doing anything."

"Okay, okay Mina," Andrew said softly.

There were footsteps on the stairs and then outside the master bedroom. Mina's sister Yvette arrived on the scene. Mina ran into her sister's arms and buried her face in Yvette's shoulder -- her body shook as she cried.

"Are you okay Mina," Yvette asked softly, trying to soothe her sister. She stared daggers at Andrew.

"I just want him out of my bedroom Yvette. I want him out before David gets home."

"I know, I know Mina," Yvette said soothingly. "I'll help, don't you worry - we'll get this sorted out before David gets home."

"Oh thank you Yvette, thank you so much. Oh god Yvette -- I miss David so much. I want him. I want him. I want him. I need David so much."

'I know Mina I need him as well. I can't wait to see him."

"I haven't seen him in weeks: I hate that college."

"Don't worry Mina -- David will be here soon and he knows how much we both need him."

'Do you think so Yvette," Mina said hopefully, looking up at her sister, her eyes glowing and a strange smile on her lips.

"Of course he does Mina," Yvette replied.

Andrew watched his wife -- she was locked in her sister's arms. She sounded neurotic, hysterical. Her need for David had grown into an addiction, an obsession.

But then Mina's sister wasn't much better, he thought. Yvette, like Mina, was a short twitchy mousy woman with the same ghostly pallor, and the same hair and eyes. She constantly suffered from the same sorts of ailments and complaints Mina did. Andrew rued the day Yvette moved in with them, after her divorce -- she was a thorn in his side and her teenage daughter Sarah was rude and ungrateful.

He looked around the bedroom briefly, surprised as always. Mina was a 41 year old woman, but her bedroom resembled the bedroom of a young teenager -- there was a frilly flowery pink bedspread and curtains, a legion of fluffy puppies and bears piled up in the corner, and stacks of well read soppy romances. Mina never seemed to act her age, particularly around David.

"Come on Andrew, let's get this done right now," Yvette said, kicking into action.

He sighed and picked up a pile of his clothing and carried it into the guest bedroom next door. Andrew dumped the clothing on the bed and looked around the new bedroom he had been relegated to. It was a narrow room with a small single bed, a free standing wardrobe, a desk and a set of drawers. He walked to the open window and looked down at the driveway below.

"Come on Andrew, you know this has to be done," Yvette said, after bustling into the guest bedroom and dropping more of his clothing on the bed.

"Yes indeed," he whispered.

He went back into Mina's bedroom and picked up another pile of his clothes. Mina refused to look at him -- she wiped her eyes and nose with yet another tissue. Yvette picked up another pile and glared at Andrew as she did.

The two of them made trip after trip - all of Andrew's clothing and personal items were moved from one bedroom to the other in 15 minutes. Mina thanked her sister and then she and Yvette walked downstairs to begin dinner. Andrew calculated that David would arrive in two hours.

He stood there for a moment, sighed and then began packing his things away. His suits, good shirts and good pants were hung in the wardrobe -- he had to jam in the last few things. His T shirts, casual pants, socks and underwear were neatly filed away in the set of drawers and his personal possessions such as books, and odds and ends were dumped on the desk. His valuables ended up in the top drawer of the desk.

It was a cramped bedroom and his things barely fit. The desk was covered in piles of tottering books and a large box of bits and pieces. The standing wardrobe was clearly ridiculous -- overfilled with already creased clothing.

He could have moved into one of the larger bedrooms downstairs, near Yvette and her teenager, but Mina had insisted that her husband move into the tiny guest bedroom next to hers. Only a wall separated the two beds -- Mina and Yvette really did want to rub his nose in it.

He lay back on the narrow single bed, put his hands behind his head and looked up at the ceiling: Mina and Yvette had done it -- they had won the fight and in convincing style as well, Andrew thought. They moved Andrew out and now they were all set to move David in, as they promised they would.

Mina and Yvette had to convince David though, hence Mina's nagging fears about him needing her or not needing her. Again it wasn't a done deal, but Andrew was almost one hundred percent sure his wife and her sister were going to succeed in seducing David and taking him to bed.

For one thing David was a young man, only 23 years old and he was easy prey for two female predators like Mina and Yvette. Further, David possessed the patience and care a man needed in dealing with women like Mina and Yvette -- he seemed to be perfectly willing to listen to all of their hypochondria, their endless complaints and their nasty gossip. He was perfectly happy to ask them how high they wanted him to jump, when they told him to jump.

Andrew had to admire and respect David for those skills. Andrew had done his best to listen to his wife and assist her, but listening to Mina and assisting her had become an endless job. All Andrew seemed to do was go to work in the morning and slave away all day, only to come home and listen to Mina and assist her all night. It was exhausting -- in the back of his mind he was glad David could at least take that burden off his hands, provided Mina could successfully seduce the young man and keep him tied down here.

There was another reason why Andrew was sure David was going to end up in bed with his wife: David was Andrew's son and Mina was his stepmother. Surely that made her attractive, and further Yvette was prepared to throw herself at him as well. How could David resist the two determined women?

Maybe he could step in and put a stop to it, Andrew thought, but the idea repelled him. Mina and Yvette were almost impossible to live with as it was: they would make every second of his life a living hell if he tried to stand in their way -- Mina wanted her stepson and that was that. If Mina was going to have an affair, then Andrew was glad it was going to be with David -- at least it was his own son and not some stranger, whom he would quickly grow to hate.

He was happy to push Mina and her sister into his son's arms - he wouldn't have to deal with their complaints and endless need for more and more support anymore. He could finally get some peace and quiet, finally get some sleep.

Andrew did feel annoyed and jealous though. Mina was the most sexually frustrated woman he had ever known. Andrew was sure that most of her allergies, aches and pains and constantly running nose had more to do with her self-imposed chastity than anything else.

Mina had cut Andrew off from her body, pointedly refusing him, even though he slept next to her and even though she was aching for it. Andrew hadn't been laid in years and Mina had made damned sure there was no chance for him to have sex with any other woman. Meanwhile Mina was going to end her dry spell, and she would end it with her husband's own son -- that made Andrew annoyed and jealous.

But there was more, just to confound Andrew even further.

She really was crazy, he concluded, but then he scoffed -- he was crazy himself to stay living there with a woman like Mina. She was 41 years old and her body clock was ticking -- Mina had suddenly become obsessed with having children before it was too late.

Of course it would have been reasonable to discuss something like that with your husband and even conceive a child with your husband, Andrew thought, but no, crazy Mina was all hot for her stepson and she wanted to groom David to be the father of her child.

Andrew couldn't believe it when Mina petulantly proposed the idea, with the full support of her aggressive sister. She desperately wanted to get pregnant and she definitely wanted David to be the child's father. It had stunned Andrew and brought on another fight. Mina and Yvette had worn him down and won it though. They just bullied and harangued him until they got their way.

He knew he could have moved out and put an end to the marriage, but a confused Mina didn't want that -- he was stuck in limbo. His wife, like her venomous mother before her, had slowly cut her husband down to size until he was a small, indecisive and passive male. Mina's mother had reduced her husband to a shell of a man, in order to enjoy affairs with a long line of young guys. Mina was just doing the same thing -- following the family tradition at long last.

Andrew had to smirk though: Yvette had tried to play the same game with her ex-husband. She had tried to emasculate her male when her marriage grew stale, so she could begin an affair with a hot younger man. Yvette's husband had refused and the marriage had ended in a bitter divorce. Yvette never forgave her ex for standing up for himself -- she constantly complained about him, as she blew her tiny twitching red nose and watched the day-time soap operas with Mina.

How much did his son suspect -- was he aware of their dark plans regarding his body and his semen? Was David in favor of any of their sinister machinations?

Mina and Yvette loved to call David and talk on the phone, refusing to let him go. Andrew could hear the flirtatious tone in their grating voice, particularly lately. He never heard everything they talked about. What did they talk about when he wasn't around?

What was he to do? Andrew really just wanted to wash his hands of the whole matter, despite his annoyance and jealousy. It was all just too hard. If his son wanted Mina and Yvette, then he wouldn't feel bad or stand in the way. Hell, he was even ready to help make it happen.

He had to get out of this haunted house though and end his marriage to that malevolent ghost - he had to do it soon, before he went mad like Mina and Yvette.

******

David knocked at 7.30pm on the dot. Andrew reached out and opened the front door and saw his son standing there with a big smile on his face and two bunches of bright flowers in his hand.

"Hi Dad," David said, holding out his free hand. They shook as they always did.

"Come in David."

Andrew remembered why Mina and Yvette wanted his son so much. David was very tall and brawny with a freckled boyish face, bright blue eyes and blond hair -- he looked strong and sensitive at the same time. Women were naturally attracted to him.

Poor boy, Andrew thought, how could he let a pair of she-wolves like his wife and her sister devour such a sweet young lamb? Oh well, if that's what David wanted, then so be it.

"Wow, I haven't been here in a while," David said, looking around as he followed his father down the hall and into the lounge room.

"Yes, it's been a few weeks David -- how's college life treating you, any new girlfriends?"

"Oh not too bad, busy though" he said, turning his head this way and that, his eyes still moving about.

"Any new girlfriends," his father pressed.

"New girlfriends, David asked, looking down at his father, "oh no, no new girlfriends dad."

"Uh huh," Andrew said, regarding his son. "Well your stepmother and her sister are waiting for you with baited breath. They've been cooking up a storm. Oh speak of the devils, here they are."

David turned and grinned as Mina and Yvette hurried across the lounge room towards him. Andrew thought they looked ravenous and overly desperate.

"Oh David, are these for me," Mina asked as David placed a bouquet of roses in her hand.

"Yes, and these are for you Yvette."

"Oh thank you David, they're beautiful," Yvette said, smiling up at David.

"Yes, thank you so much David," Mina enthused, her head inclined, taking in the fragrance, while her eyes gazed up at him invitingly.

"Yes, yes -- thank you David," his father added, slapping his son on the back. "They're bloody marvelous, truly sensational."

There was an awkward pause -- both Mina and Yvette directed angry looks at Andrew.

"How about a kiss David," Yvette suggested - an innocent expression on her face.

"Oh yes a kiss David," Mina said softly, nodding fiercely at her sister's suggestion.

"Yes, yes -- a kiss all round David," Andrew added, grinning. "I'll take one as well."

"Well, you won't be getting one tonight or any other night," Mina said, refusing to look at her husband. "Come here David and kiss me."

The young man put his arm around his stepmother and she pressed in tight against his body. He looked down at her and all she would offer him was her mouth. Mina's eyes were already closed and her lips were puckered. With a nervous laugh David leant down and kissed his stepmother and she responded by reaching up and placing her hand on the side of his face and kissing him back.

"Here Andrew, make yourself useful and take these. Put them in a nice vase and be careful," Yvette said softly, handing Andrew the two bouquets of flowers. "Now come here David, it's my turn."

Andrew watched his sister-in-law clinging to David. Then he saw their lips meet and he saw Yvette actually push the tip of her tongue inside David's mouth. It was too much -- David had just arrived a few minutes before and they were already on him. Would the desperate harpies just drag David upstairs to Mina's bedroom next? Would he even get dinner? Andrew turned and left the lounge room, glad to get away from the three of them for a while.

A few minutes later Yvette's 18 year old daughter Sarah entered the kitchen, where Andrew was cutting the stems off the flowers and arranging them in a large vase.

"Why is my mom and aunty Mina kissing David," she asked, looking irritated and confused.

"Because they've both gone mad," Andrew replied with a straight face.

"What?"

"Okay, because Mina and your mom are desperately in love with David, and Mina wants him to be the father of her love child."

"What?"

Andrew smiled and shrugged.

"Why don't you do something -- my mom's twice his age?"

"I am doing something," Andrew said, picking up his glass of scotch. "I've broken open the single malt. Do you want a glass; it's going to be a bumpy, bumpy night."

Sarah looked outraged and then she shook her head.

"I'm going out," she declared, "and I don't know if I'm ever coming back."

"Ah, good idea," he returned. "Stay safe."

The four of them sat down to dinner together -- all eyes were on David as they ate. The young man tried to interpret and make sense of the incredible situation he had been thrust into. He reviewed the night so far.

Mina and Yvette had invited him to kiss them both and he did. It had been the most unexpected request, but also the most welcome one. David really wanted to kiss his stepmother and her sister -- he had always wanted to kiss Mina and Yvette. He thought it was just going to be a quick thing, just a peck hello, but it was no such thing. He stood there in the lounge room, turning from one woman to the next in one long extended smooch, the two women tight against him, arms around him, refusing to let him go.

By the time the two women stopped and led him to the dining room he was breathing hard, his cock fully erect, and his head spinning as if he was drunk. He laughed softly and deliriously, an arm around Mina and Yvette as they walked into the dining room.

But then David saw his father waiting for the three of them at the dinner table and he stopped: he had expected his dad to say something or do something to stop David from kissing Mina, but he had merely made some lame joke. Then Yvette had dismissed him, sending his dad to the kitchen with his tail between his legs, in charge of dealing with the flowers.

"I'm sorry Dad," David had said, feeling guilty.

"Don't say sorry: I'm not angry," Andrew had replied. "Just enjoy yourself David."

"I don't understand," David had replied, looking at the three of them in turn.

"What do you need to understand David," Mina had asked him softly, stroking the side of his face. "Just enjoy yourself."

'Yes honey, for once your father is right," Yvette had added, looking up at him. "Just relax and enjoy yourself."

David had looked at his father again.

Andrew had come towards David. He stopped and looked at his wife.

"I think you better kiss him again Mina -- he's still not enjoying himself."

"Absolutely Andrew," Yvette had urgently whispered.

"C'mon David," Mina had said, running the point of her tongue over her lips, taking him in her arms, causing him to face her and look down into her startling dark eyes.

"Oh my god," he had hissed.

"Come here David honey,"

He had leaned down and his lips met hers and in slipped the tongues and everything finally made sense.