Fragments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you get it now David," Yvette had asked him softly, after Mina had broken another long passionate kiss to watch him silently.

"Yeah," he had said, his cock still hard, Mina still glued to him.

"And you're going to just relax and enjoy yourself?"

"Yeah."

"Good," Andrew interrupted, "because I'm starving and I hate drinking good scotch on an empty stomach. Sit down and I'll serve you all."

"Wow, that's what I like to hear from you Andrew," Yvette had said, laughing coldly.

The four of them sat down to dinner together -- all eyes were on David as they ate. The two women were caressing his ankles with their toes under the table and giving him their most suggestive looks as they ate. David had never seen Mina act this way before -- she ate slowly and deliberately with her mouth open, and Yvette was licking the food from her fork and sucking it from her fingers. It was a noisy gruesome dinner, Andrew thought and he could barely watch the crude display from the harpies. But Andrew had hard-on, just like his son did.

There was some conversation -- all of it about David and all of it requiring the young man to speak and give an account of himself, his studies, and his social life. At one stage Andrew was sure his wife was going to reach across the table and grab David because she was leaning so far forward. Then the dinner was over and an awkward stage had been reached.

"I'll just clear the plates away," Andrew volunteered.

"That would be good Andrew," Mina said, staring at David.

"Yes, you do that Andrew," Yvette echoed, staring at David as well.

"Well, how about dessert," Andrew said a few minutes later, coming out of the kitchen and walking into an empty dining room. "Hmmm, it looks like dessert has already been served."

******

"No, no -- wait," David whispered, trying half-heartedly to avoid Mina and Yvette's embrace.

He took a step back and then another and ended up colliding with the bedroom wall with nowhere to go next. He looked at both women wildly as they approached.

Yvette quickly unzipped her dress and it slipped to the floor. She stepped out of the pile of silk. She stepped up to David and ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him softly on the mouth. Mina unzipped her dress as she watched her sister and her stepson together -- Yvette was eating him alive, unbuttoning his shirt and reaching for the buckle on his pants. David tried to fight her, but it was the weakest sort of effort. Yvette stripped David of his shirt and then caused his pants to fall down around his ankles.

He found his voice again when Yvette took one of his nipples gently between her teeth. His eyes grew wide, his head fell forward and his jaw dropped. He cradled Yvette's head in his hands. He managed to stutter:

"Wait, wait -- no, no," he said. "No, I can't do this -- please stop."

The two women ignored him. Mina cradled his face in her pale hands and ran her tongue along his lip and then inside his mouth. She kissed him and his will to resist just seemed to dissolve. One moment he was trying to back away, hold them off and reason with the two hungry women and the next moment he was just melting. He placed his hand on the back of Mina's head and gently pulled her even closer. He sighed deeply and slowly.

She suddenly broke the kiss and then ran her tongue along his chest and neck -- Mina bit him while her hands found the edge of his underwear. Yvette was aware. She took hold of the elastic -- the two women stripped him off his undies. Off they came.

Mina and Yvette stared. They grinned at each other.

"God, look at it Mina,"

"I know Yvette -- it's so beautiful. I haven't seen one in ages. I can't wait to kiss it."

"Yes Mina -- I want to kiss it as well."

"Wait, I can't do this to dad," David whispered.

"You don't want to fuck us David," Mina asked.

"Sure he does," Yvette said softly, gently stroking David with a smile.

"Oh god," he hissed. Then the two women were on him again.

David reached for Mina's bra and unsnapped it. Then he took Yvette's off. Their white breasts fell into his clutches, so he could squeeze them and suck the tips like a greedy infant. They stood there and laughed red faced, as he quickly pulled their black lace panties off and then forced his large hands between their legs and held their wet pussies. He pulled his hand out, licked his fingers and back in they went -- Mina and Yvette grinned at him.

Their bodies were so pale and so tiny. David reached for Mina and held his stepmother's small face in the palm of his hands and regarded her for a moment before their lips met again. Yvette licked her own hand and applied it to David and stroked him softly -- the three of them stood there sighing and gasping at each other.

"What were you saying about your dad," Yvette asked him.

"Oh god, I don't know," he replied, completely under their delicious control.

Yvette laughed, looking at Mina. Then she buried her teeth in David's chest and licked the wound better while David winced.

"Don't worry about your dad," Mina said, "He and I have reached an understanding. Trust me - he doesn't have a problem with this. You're the man of the house now; you're my man now."

"Yes, and it's time you performed your manly duties David."

Mina laughed happily at Yvette's suggestion with a glint in her eye. David was going to be the father of her child, no doubt about it.

"C'mon, let's take this to the bed."

Yvette led David to the pretty pink bed by his cock. He lay back and the two women slipped in beside him, scattering stuffed bears and bunnies everywhere with a sweep of their hands. Their heads dropped and they kissed David's chest while he trembled and the hair on his belly stood up and goose bumps emerged on his skin.

"God, you're so sensitive David," Mina said, smiling. "I want to torture you; just tickle you until you can't take it anymore."

"Oh my god, where are the handcuffs Mina?"

"In the bottom drawer behind a whole pile of stuff - I haven't used them in ages. Quick get them Yvette!"

"What about cream or something else," Yvette asked, rifling through the drawer and pulling out two pairs of handcuffs.

"The chocolate sauce, Yvette -- there's chocolate sauce we can use in a bottle. It's in the upstairs fridge: it's ice cold -- we'll squeeze it on his cock and lick it off."

"Let me handcuff him first and then I'll go and get it."

"Oh my god," David whispered.

"Here, give me your hand David."

Mina closed the handcuff around one wrist and Yvette did the other. The women then handcuffed him to the gleaming brass bed head. He tried pulling -- he was stuck and not going anywhere.

Yvette ran off naked down the hallway, into the bar and opened the fridge. She grabbed the red plastic bottle and returned to the bedroom. She slammed the door closed and locked it.

The two grinning women looked down at their handsome young victim.

"Oh god, what are you two going to do," David asked, feeling just a touch afraid.

"Never mind, just lie there and take it like a man," Mina said.

The two women stretched out on either side of David. They passed the bottle of chocolate sauce back and forth. Chocolate ran from David's chest down his rib cage. Mina and Yvette screeched and quickly ran their tongues over David, collecting the chocolate, while he began twisting and straining at his bonds. Mina squeezed the chocolate right on David's nipple and then licked and sucked him aggressively while he winced and trembled.

"Oh god I can't take it," he hissed.

"Yes, you can baby," Yvette said, before she ran her lips and tongue up his shaking hard belly.

"I wanna touch you," he told Mina.

"Don't pout David -- you'll be touching me soon," Mina said, before licking cold chocolate from his thigh.

"I'm gonna put you over me knee Mina when I get free."

"Oh my god," Mina exclaimed, breaking into laughter with her sister. "You're just a tease David."

"I'm not teasing MIna -- I'm gonna spank you when I get free."

"What about me David?"

"Yes, you too Yvette -- you both need a spanking."

David stared at his stepmother and her sister. The two of them had chocolate smeared across their mouth. They grinned mischievously at him. They dropped their heads and stretched out on their bellies. Yvette lifted the bottle and Mina took the base of her stepson's dick in her fingertips and Yvette squeezed the cold chocolate sauce on David's tip -- the chocolate ran straight down the underside of the shaft. Mina was there first -- she dropped her head and caught the stream of chocolate mid shaft and ran her tongue straight up, collecting the sauce on her way and gathering a gleaming drop of pre-cum as well.

Mina sucked David a few times and then she released him. Yvette squeezed the sauce onto David's dick and then she quickly advanced, sucking and sliding gently up the underside and over the sweet sticky knob. Yvette blew David so softly with her warm hand pumping him. More sauce was squeezed on and then still more. Yvette licked it from his hard aching balls while Mina flicked at the tip and ran her finger up the shaft and collected more chocolate and pre-cum.

He lay there - every nerve tingling exquisitely. This was the ultimate treat and the one he'd been dreaming about for so long. He loved his stepmother and her sister. He felt sorry for his father, all left out in the cold without his woman, but he didn't feel that sorry.

"Awww Mina, suck it," he whispered, his toes curling.

"You like it when I do that David, huh?"

"Yeah Mina I love it when you suck it."

Mina took David inside her mouth and sucked him with long deep sticky strokes. The tiny pale brunette' head rose and fell quickly and David could feel her lips slipping over him and her warm mouth engulfing him as he sank inside.

"Awww goddamn it Mina," he whispered, watching her plunging and twisting. She was relentless and vigorous.

"Awww yeah David, you like that honey?"

"Yeah Mina, yeah."

She sucked him sweetly and noisily. He was close to losing control. He was taut and so hard. Mina was edging the tip with her lips and rubbing the base with her hand.

"Go and sit on his cock Yvette," Mina said, releasing her stepson.

"Sure Mina, I'm aching for it."

'Awww yeah, c'mon Yvette," David urged, his overstimulated body ready for more.

"Yeah David, you wanna get inside me real bad, don't you."

"Yeah Yvette -- I've been dreaming about it for so long."

"Awww David," Mina said. "How bad do you want it honey?"

"Awww I want it so badly Mina, I've been dying for it."

Give it to him Yvette, like he wants."

Yvette quickly swung her leg over David and climbed on top. She reached under for his dick as she grinned down at him. Mina assisted. The two women aimed David at Yvette's pussy. He was lifting his hips before Yvette dropped down.

"He's so horny, look at him."

"I haven't had a man inside me in so long Mina," Yvette whispered, her voice full of emotion. "He's so big. Ohhhh god Mina, he's so big!"

"Yvette, Yvette, don't wriggle like that," David hissed.

"Don't lose control David -- I want a turn as well."

"But she keeps wriggling Mina."

"Easy David -- stop wriggling Yvette!"

"I'm not wriggling!"

Yvette leant forward and the palms of her hands clutched David's chest. She rose and sank, rose and sank and the chocolate and fluid covered cock emerged and plunged home -David was inside Yvette up to the balls.

"God untie me Mina, so I can grab her."

"No way kid -- you're job is to lay there and stay hard all night."

"Mina!"

Yvette smiled at him and flexed her muscles hard -- she succeeded in tightening her grip on the dripping overly sensitive cock as she rolled and rode David.

"Oh my god Yvette," he muttered, delighted.

"I want a turn Yvette," Mina demanded.

"Seriously, I've only been at it for five minutes Mina."

"Yvette," Mina said significantly.

"Okay, okay."

David watched wide eyed as his father's wife, his stepmother, the woman he desired and loved the most prepared to give herself to him. She hesitated, just allowing the tip of David's cock to rub against her softly.

"Oh, come on Mina."

"Oh, I don't know now David," she teased.

Yvette laughed at the desperate expression on his red baby face.

"Oh come on Mina, oh come on."

"Okay Yvette," Mina said softly. "It's time to take the handcuffs off him."

"Oh god, he's going to put you on your back Mina and nail you straight away!"

"Here, get the keys. There in the top drawer."

Yvette shook her head, but she climbed off the bed. She opened the bedside drawer and pulled out a pair of keys. She held them up.

"Yes, that's them," Mina said.

"Hey I think Andrew is outside the door," Yvette said, craning her neck and listening intently.

"Perfect," Mina said with a malicious tone in her voice. "I hope he can hear us."

"I'm sure he can."

The two women took the keys and undid the handcuffs. David was free. Mina reclined back on the bed and spread her legs slowly, a big smile on her lips. It was like offering cool clean water to a man dying of thirst in the desert. David leapt at his stepmother, as Yvette predicted he would.

"Quick unlock the door and tell him to get in here Yvette," Mina shrieked as her stepson landed on top of her and quickly adjusted himself and penetrated her.

Yvette opened the bedroom door and ushered a drunken Andrew into the bedroom. He was confronted by the sight of his naked son on top of his naked wife, between her open legs, his cock plunging in and out of her body.

"Oh my god," Andrew muttered.

Yvette smiled at him.

"Awww she's mine dad, Mina belongs to me now."

"Yeah, I can see that David," Andrew said nodding. "She's all yours son - enjoy her David."

"He is enjoying your wife Andrew and this is only the first night, isn't it Mina."

"Awwww yes, just the first night - awwww David!"

Mina held her stepson in her arms -- his big body pinned her to the pink bed. The two of them gazed lovingly into each other's eyes as their bodies moved smoothly and the big cock plunged deeply. David felt so good, but also so possessive -- his father assured him that Mina belonged to him now and David was going to hold him to it

"Ohhh gawd, I love you Mina," David declared softly, his voice shaking with pleasure.

"I love you too David."

"David," Yvette injected, "Mina wants to get pregnant. She needs your help."

Mina shot her sister a surprised and annoyed look, she then turned back to her stepson to gauge his reaction. David stared down at Mina's pale tiny face -- she was scrutinising him with her narrow dark calculating eyes, her little nose twitching. Her white features looked so hard and severe against her dark hair.

"What do you think David," Mina asked. "Are you really ready to take your dad's place?"

"Yes Mina, yes I am."

"You will have to move in honey - come and live here with Yvette and I"

"Yes Mina, yes."

"And we'll have to talk about college and your future -- about what's best for all of us."

"Awww yes Mina."

"You can have sex with her, with both of us, whenever you want David," Yvette added.

"Yes, that's what I want."

"Good boy David - we'll make a beautiful child together."

Andrew sat down and watched amazed. Mina had ensnared David with her body, just like she said she would. The young man - his son - was clearly infatuated by his stepmother and it showed in the way he carefully held her delicate porcelain body in his hands and yet thrust deep inside her and made her rock with each collision.

The bedroom stank of the good sex and Andrew could hear it - the sound of the sticky squelch, his son's moans and the slap of bodies left him with an erection. Andrew could understand David's infatuation with her -- he got hooked on Mina's hardness, her coldness, her darkness.

"Ohhh Mina," he whimpered, the pleasure quickly building.

'Oh that's it darling David," Yvette said softly, running her hand down his spine. "Yes David, yes."

"C'mon honey -- mommy's here."

He broke the rhythm and gave Mina a few wild strokes and then went deep and held on, his face buried in her hair.

"Ohhh Mina! Ohhh mommy!"

Mina grinned at Yvette and she grinned back.

A chorus of good boy's rang out from the women. Andrew got to his feet and turned and left the bedroom, shaking his head. David shook himself into pieces and gave his stepmother everything he had -- he was completely exposed. Mina and Yvette got a look into the darkest corner of David's mind and found a powerful tool waiting there to be used.

"Give it to mommy, come on give it to mommy."

******

Mina and Yvette held him enthralled and under their power. With their permission he got to finish college and establish himself -- bringing home the money. He gave his stepmother the child she desperately wanted. Andrew left and then David and Mina were married.

He loved the dark well he had fallen into. He loved and adored his two female praying mantis'.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fragments Previous Part
Fragments Series Info

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
A Storm of Submission A husbands dominant boss draws the eye of his beautiful wife.in Interracial Love
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs - Again and Again Anna describes how Bob's big cock makes her feel.in Loving Wives
More Stories