Frames Custom Made Just For You

Story Info
Too traumatized to realize what she was doing.
841 words
4.27
29.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,314 Followers

The 750 Word Project 2022; after ==== there are 750 words, the minimum allowed for a story, and the maximum for this challenge.

This story could easily have been in non-consent. It is dark. Leave now. You've been warned. In reality I do not condone violence so I made this short. This is not reality so mean things happen.

Frank John Musker; Brian Harold May; Elizabeth A. Lamers; Marianna Toli: "You're headed for disaster 'cause you never read the signs. Too much love will kill you every time."

====

He wore slacks, a dress shirt, and penny loafers. She was wearing nothing but a coat of sweat with cum leaking between her legs. She snuggled against him as they strode down the stairs.

"I love you" she whispered while hiding behind the door as he left.

Ruby pressed her naked butt cheeks against the door, pushing it shut. Coming off of her orgasmic high she was still aroused as her nipples were rock hard. With a big smile she scampered back up the stairs ready to shower away his scent.

We were waiting in the dark bedroom across the hall from where she'd been enjoying herself. My friend Neil is close to six foot seven and weighs almost three hundred pounds. Her slender buck and a quarter frame would offer little resistance.

Before she could enter the shower Neil grabbed her.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll snap your neck!"

Neil wore heavy gloves and coat. Ruby's attempts to scratch and bite him proved worthless. He squeezed her so hard she had trouble breathing and soon became docile.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way" Neil snarled.

"Please don't kill me!"

Neil pushed Ruby's face down into the bed. With my cock encased in a condom I joined the party. As Ruby had become resigned to her fate, I spread her legs and pounded the hell out of her pussy non-stop until she orgasmed. Neil pressed her head into the bed the entire time and made grunting sounds.

He whispered into her ear "You even think of getting up for the next hour and I'll kill you. That was fun. I think I'll take your ass when I recover. Now lay there and don't make a sound."

Moving stealthily Neil and I left the house. After walking ten minutes to his car it was another five minute ride back to the sports bar. I got in my car and drove home.

After parking in the garage I dropped my keys on the kitchen counter "Hey babe! I'm home!"

"FRITZ! THERE'S A RAPIST IN THE HOUSE! HELP ME!"

I hurried up the stairs turning on every light as I went. Playing the supportive husband was very difficult.

Ruby was a crying quivering mess. She sobbed uncontrollably while I comforted her. With my free hand I fumbled with my cell phone and summoned the police.

The rape unit was pleased that Ruby had not showered. The hospital injected a sedative to calm her. I have to admit that Ruby, between gasps in her traumatized state, accurately described her rape. Since I'd worn a condom, the semen they were analyzing would be that of Ruby's lover. Sucks to be him about now.

In the morning the crime hotline got an anonymous tip about a car leaving about the time of the rape. They gave a license plate number.

The detectives ran the license plate and wound up at Phillip's Interior Designs. As luck would have it, Connor's DNA was on file in a national genetic research database. No surprise that his DNA matched the semen taken from Ruby.

Connor Phillips wondered why Ruby was late to work. She was never late. As his wife's personal assistant her services were needed. As a co-owner Nancy Phillips was the driving force behind their interior design business. Nancy was very frustrated but put on a smile when two men entered the showroom.

Assuming the job that Ruby should be performing, Nancy smiled "Good day gentlemen. How may I help you this lovely morning?"

"We're looking for Connor Phillips."

Turning her head "Conner, these gentlemen are here for you? Can I get either of you a cup of coffee?"

"No ma'am. Thank you" said in tandem.

Extending a hand "Hi, I'm Connor."

One produced a gun while the other pulled out the handcuffs.

"Mr. Connor Phillips, you are under arrest for the rape of Ruby Schmidt. You have the right to remain silent..."

Epilogue:

Nancy and Connor had a pre-nup which screwed him over big time. Ruby and I did not and I got screwed over big time. I found it to be a reasonable trade off to jettison a cheating spouse.

To this day Ruby tries to convince anyone who will listen that she was indeed raped and not trying to scam the Phillips as Connor's lawyers portrayed her.

Ruby fainted when she found a note under her wiper 'That was fun. I think I'll take your ass when I recover.'

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,314 Followers