All Comments on 'Frames Custom Made Just For You'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Being a cheater sucks big time!

5

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 2 years ago

Wow, you were not kidding! While clearly not your typical artistry, your clever, twisty storytelling shines through to deliver yet again to your eager readers. Thank you! How you gifted writers can weave 750 words into a story which is more than just a teaser is mind-boggling -- I would enjoy this as a fully-fleshed tale, too. Please keep 'em coming!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

5* Skillfully done for 750 words.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 2 years ago

Dark, savage and perfect! 5 stars and a fave!

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Great job, short sweet & to the point! No ramblings regarding "how we met", "history of the couple", blah/blah/blah!

Excellent BURN!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

lol so they both bad ppl wonder why they couldnt make it work

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

That was a sly way to get even! Brilliant! 5 BIG SHINNY STARS!

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

One of the best 750s I’ve seen! Very clever plot line.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 2 years ago

Short and not so sweet. Nice.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

You’re an idiot. They don't just analyze semen, they comb the skin for epithelials, hair follicles and other evidence.

Throw in the potential for a rock solid alibi and this case will go unsolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely superb. Destroying both of the cheaters in one fell swoop. Beautiful takedown of Miscreants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very nice!

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

@ Whackdoddle - You're missing the point, so who's the idiot? OK, they do other tests, but she cried rape, called her husband and another man's semen is found in her. Cops are now involved, it's public. She has no good alternatives, so a ride to the curb on their asses is the fate for both cheaters. *****

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Ha Ha... Sounds like an episode of Law and order to me...

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
So Much More

m&m, you fit an entire story, including a full wrap-up, into 750. A statement attributed to Ben Franklin (yeah, THAT one), "My apologies for writing a long letter. I did not have time to write a short one."

Nice to see a MC who is neither stupid, nor a day late, nor a dollar short. His solution is simple, irrefutable, and permanent.

Keep 'em comin'.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

Good, but I would like to know how she explained the cum of her lover in her.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

That was fun! 🤣😁

🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

She didn't explain anything or couldn't cause she said she was raped and the only cum on her was her cheating lover. fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this. Perfect plot to screw the other guy. It's purely LW. Only in the last century of this fucked up new age world was that actually rape.

If she showed the police where she was forced face down on the bed and fucked from behind; might they not wonder about a big wet spot in the middle of the bed and ask more questions?

Nonsequitour

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It does suck his terrible monster of a wife raped him in the divorce. Sand in the wound man or insult to injury?...you know what I mean

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...