All Comments on 'Fran Johnson Ch. 06'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
snathsnathabout 13 years ago
Is there a sequel?

Plaese let the characters be led to the logical conclusion of cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliantly done - our compliments to you!

Awesome story, well done, such a great lead on and not too much of the rush of sexual screwing.

You managed to keep us aroused to a superb sensual awareness all therough the submission.

Pete n Lin

bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
LIE AND LAY

CHECK THE VERBS

SHOULD HAVE BEEN---

"LIE BACK------" PRESENT TENSE NO NOUN NEEDED

AND

HE LAY BACK PAST TENSE OF LIE NO NOUN NEEDED

LAID MUST ALWAYS BE FOLLOW WITH A NOUN

LIE LAY LAIN LYING -------- NO NOUN FOLLOWS

LAY LAID LAID LAYING----- MUST BE FOLLOWED BY A NOUN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

SUCKS----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BJG TIME

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If I have this right.......

This is a story about a woman who wants to fuck around and satisfy her own selfish needs without fear of consequence. It's also a story about a man who is neither in charge of his own life, nor part of a loving couple. His eventual end is to become a provider of material goods and have none of his physical or emotional needs met, and her end is to fuck and spend. Try as I might, I fail to see any semblace of eroticism in that, nor does it satisfy merely as a story in itself. I do understand there is a very small minority of people in this world who think such a story or way of living is erotic/has merit, just as I understand there are a number of people who think stoning gays and killing women for attempting to drive or wear clothing other than a burkha is justifiable, but I just can't see it. Just once it'd be nice to read a story that explains how any of this bullshit has good points, but I assume that can't be done, because if it made sense, more people would do it.

HeironymousHeironymousover 10 years agoAuthor
To the last commenter:

.....and it's to those for whom this IS a turn-on that I targeted this story. Every human has things that turn them on and things that don't. The 8 year old kid who sees his older sister's panties in the hamper and gets feelings he doesn't understand at 8; he still doesn't understand why women's panties turn him on at 38. So, I can tell you the value: most readers who read Literotica do so to become aroused. Being humiliated by a cheating wife does turn some men on, so it arouses them, thus the story has value.......to them.

Some men ask their wives to dance naked for them because it turns them on; some men ask their wives to have their breasts augmented because big tits turn them on; some men ask their wives to wear a blindfold because it turns them on. Some men ask their wives to fuck others because it turns them on. Doesn't arouse you? I get that. But do you also condemn men who ask their wives to dance or wear a blindfold and velvet handcuffs just because it's not your thing? Live and Let Live, I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And what did Bill serve for dinner?

Divorce papers. Because who would stay with a women that obviously has no love or respect for him? Stupid story.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 2 years ago

Very erotic. Was hoping Bill would get his cuckold wish. You should do another chapter,.ii

shymaleashymalea7 months ago

That,s just how our marriage is,cleaning the house and do dirty wash in housemaiduniform before i can jerk off on wifes pussy and lick it all up,thank you for this great cuckoldstory,very hot

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story took a downturn when she felt the need to humiliate her husband and belittle him to the other guy. She could have just enjoyed the thrill of doing something taboo without being contemptuous toward her husband when he was the one who enabled the whole thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous