All Comments on 'Francine Never Knocks'

by blackstroker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterabout 3 years ago

I like it. Sometimes you mix up the perspective but it was an enjoyable break from the long monologues that's I've seen lately. Sometimes,I really like a good ol' wham-bam, thank you ma'am story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Leaning a bit into fantasy territory, but so hot that it’s hard to care.

Thanks for sharing your talent & creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was it a black dick? I don't think you ever mentioned the color of it.

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketabout 3 years ago

I get really tired of people who assume a monster cock of over 7 inches, is even physically possible.. The porn industry is fake, we all know this, so the thought of writing a story with a 10 inch cock, with the girth of a Guinness bottle, and hoping that someone is going to believe the hype that black men have bigger cocks then white men.. NEW FLASH they dont.. it is a bunch of horseshit.. Maybe if you did some real research, the average size for a male penis is 4.5 to 5 inches, and a large penis being 6 inches. Women dont like guys with big cocks, because they are incredibly painful, in the fact that anything over 6 inches will tear human flesh..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

KrazyKumbucket has no idea what he is talking about. I am a little over 8 inches, I exist, I have never torn human flesh and most women I have been with enjoy my size more than smaller guys from what they say. No female friend that I know views 6 inches as big.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story BUT......doesn't anyone consider getting pregnant???? Or just don't care?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous