Francine Never Knocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held that position as I slowly pushed forward and felt myself edging into her. Though she was dripping wet, there was resistance from the walls. She gritted and ground her teeth as she was slowly expanded and entered. I thought it fortunate that my dick was much smaller at the tip than it was from midway; her little pussy needed to be entered and filled in stages. I moved inside the tightness with a slow, steady rhythm -- back and forth -- drawing cries from my lovely sister and feeling my passions being continuously re-ignited as I watched her squirm and bite her bottom lip. I sunk myself all the way into her and leaned over.

"Oh fuck, you're tearing me apart, brother... but give it to me... I want it so bad. yes... oh yes... unnnnnnnh!"

For a moment I remained poised over her looking down at a tempting long nipple, then I lowered my mouth and took it in. I'd never had a nipple go so far into my mouth, and I loved the strange, new experience. Because her tits were small I drew some of the mammary flesh into my mouth along with the nipple and chewed on the lump. She groaned appreciatively.

"Hnnnnnnnn... Oh yes, Keith, baby... eat me up."

She was moving under me and uttering what could only be recognized as noises that were intended to be words. I began pumping her hard until I felt her pushing my side and trying to roll. I figured she wanted me to lie beneath her, so I carefully tilted my body while lifting her and taking her in the roll with me. She grunted in satisfaction and gripping my sides firmly with soft inner thighs and knees, Francine began riding me furiously. I reached up and grabbed both breasts, squeezing them less than gently. She hissed pleasurably and I squeezed a little harder. She threw back her head and rested her hands on my thighs as her hips rocked back and forth in quick, short thrusts, her plump, grinding bottom on my groin, sending pleasurable sensations over that area.

I twirled the stiff nipples between thumb and forefinger, and I heard her cry like a wounded animal. Her knees gripped me with more force than she had been previously applying. Her body stiffened, and then began to tremble and I realized she was coming for a second time. No sooner had this registered on my mind, that I felt my own body grow tense and my pulsing cock started shooting semen up Francine's gripping pussy we rocked together in mind-blowing ecstasy.

I heard movement in my room and opened my eyes. It was daytime and my sister was standing over me, her luscious, twenty-eight year old body covered only around a portion of her midsection by white, lace boy shorts panties that tantalizingly clefted her mound. She was holding a tray with breakfast and smelling like she was freshly bathed. She joined me on the bed, and we wolfed down the food like hungry vagrants unexpectedly served meals on the sidewalk by charitable folks. I went to the bathroom as Francine took the eating utensils to the kitchen. I watched with satisfaction as her ass -- ample for a slim chick -- bounced and rolled as she walked in front of me.

The vision of her in those sexy panties stayed with me and kept me hard throughout my bathroom visit. When I exited and headed back to the bedroom I was already sporting a massive hardon that was ready and set for action. Francine was lying on the bed on her belly, shaking her legs aimlessly. I hopped onto the bed and got between the slightly spread legs.

"Geez, Keith, you're in a terrible hurry... give a girl some rest and a little time to heal," she said, but was laughing.

I reached out and pulled one of the panty legs to the side and revealed her brown delight. I slipped a finger in and began moving it about in the wet and ready hole. Francine lifted her ass, and I positioned my tool. Without the lack of caution I'd shown the night before, I drove into her.

"Aieeeeeeee!" She cried out.

She tried to get on her knees, but I pushed her back down on the mattress and as she lay flat on her belly, legs only slightly spread, I began pounding the thick pussy, marveling at the steady bounce of the half-covered, fat batty. I felt the tense body suddenly relax and she lay still, head turned on one side, eyes closed tight, mouth open and panting as she dutifully, it seemed, took the piston-like ramming by the ten inch stick. I pulled out, turned her over and went to work from the front. Her legs remained straightened out flat and only slightly parted, as they'd been, when she was on her belly. I thought it must be a preferred position of hers. I enjoyed the feel of it.

I fucked her hurriedly. She was looking at me with a satisfied, mini smile on her face. I delighted in the look of her firm, tiny, long nipple breasts, spring jumping on her sweat drenched chest; hers and mine mingling. I pulled her up into a sitting position on my thighs, and guessing my intention, she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I dragged us off the bed and walked her across the room. I deposited her against the wall, and she lowered her feet to the ground after I had crouched to enable it. She spread wide, and in the crouched position I began firing upward into the wet and accommodating sister hole. She squirmed and wriggled throughout and then threw her hands up straight above her head and back against the wall, in total surrender, crucifixion style, grunting and rolling her hips against my crouched humping. She came hard, bucking wildly as pleasure weakness caused her knees to give way.

I let her slip to the ground without disengaging, and when she was finally done shaking, I resumed riding her in the missionary position like a man on a mission. She sensed my cum approaching and clamped her legs around the backs of mine. When I was shooting in her she held me tight and bit into my shoulder, sucking hungrily on it, leaving a brown territorial mark that remained there for days.

"I thought you said last night that this won't happen again... why didn't you stop me?" I asked, teasingly.

"I clearly said won't likely happen again... and I wasn't referring to just last night... I meant the entire weekend. So, shut up before the cat... pussy jumps out of your bag."

She gave me a playful slap on the cheek and reached down with the same hand to grip my relaxed fuck stick.

12