Francis, a New Love

Story Info
I meet Francis and learn his story.
1.5k words
3.78
6.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi, submissive woman. My stories are memories of a kinky life. I am still in the lifestyle. When this adventure started I was a 35 year old straight business consultant living with a loving partner. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect??-??-??. I am gifted with green eyes.

In June I met a new man, Francis, while volunteering for a local charity. Fran is a mid 60s man who recently retired to my Costal Florida community.

Fran is nice man and we talked a lot about where we were from and all that usual stuff but frankly I felt no chemistry and though we shared a love for cooking I really didn't even flirt with him. Just another new person in my life, perhaps eventually a friend.

Over a couple of months I caught him a few times looking at me as men sometimes get caught doing but never thought twice about it. Still no chemistry.

He was telling me one day as we worked about a new shrimp dish he had seen in a cookbook. I told him it sounded wonderful...yumm. He then asked if I would like to make it with him. Suddenly, I was flirting when I replied: "Why Fran are you asking me out on a date?"

He stumbled over his answer with: "Well, no, I mean yes, no I mean I thought you could come over and we could cook together and have a nice meal. Maybe get to know each other better." It has always amazed me how adult men turn into teenage boys sometimes. I of course said yes.

Saturday came. I remember thinking about him as I showered. To shave or not to shave? Will he get lucky? Will I get lucky? Do I want him to get lucky? Does he want to get lucky? I amazes me how, at 63, I turn into a teenage girl at the prospect of a new sex partner. Still no real chemistry.

I thought it would be fun to bring him flowers and a bottle of wine so I bought both. When I arrived he greeted me at the door dressed in jeans a tee shirt and an Emeral Lagatsi (sp) apron. Sorry about the spelling. I remember he was barefoot. I found that curious but he explained later how he was always barefoot or in stocking feet in the house.

I had on a pair of black tights I sometimes wear just because frankly, they complement and show off my butt. I was also wearing an oversize starched white mens dress shirt I sometimes wear because frankly it hangs low enough to minimize my big ass. I kicked my shoes off and joined him barefoot.

He thanked me for the flowers and the wine. He told me I was the second person ever to give him flowers. He kissed me lightly on the cheek. I would later learn the first person to give him flowers was his wife on his 50th birthday. When he kissed me I put my hand on his upper arm and noticed for the first time how muscular he was. With that one touch something changed. Was it just touching him? His obvious masculinity? Was it chemistry, that hidden feeling of want and need, I felt when I met someone I was sexually attracted to?

As he kissed me on the cheek I touched his face and kissed him ever so gently on the lips.

Fran gave me a New Orleans apron to wear. We cooked, we laughed, we talked, I had a great time. In an hour he had become a man I seemingly had known forever. As I looked at him across the table I saw the laugh lines of a man who had laughed often and hard. I saw the worry lines in his brow of a man who had suffered. I saw in his gray hair and beard a person who had aged into a very handsome man any woman would want. I found my mind wondering if he had gray hair everywhere? Chemistry!

After dinner over wine we sat on his couch and talked. It had been a wonderful evening and I felt suddenly ... Happy I was with him.

As we talked about our past lives I learned about his wife and how she died five years ago and I mentioned Beth and how she went to soon.

At the mention of Beth the conversation slowed and he became more serious. I could see he was choosing his words the very carefully. He wanted to ask but couldn't find the words. Maybe, just maybe he did not want to hear the answer. He told me he had had a great time blah blah and I stopped him.

I told him: "Look, I don't pretend to know what you are thinking but I am not a lesbian. I am bisexual, have been my whole life. In younger years I had partners of both sexes and enjoyed both. Beth and I were together for years, she was my soul mate for the time she was here. Yes we made love. The truth is I have had both male and female sexual partners since she died." "If that does not work for you, I understand."

I waited. He said nothing. A minute? two?

He took my hands and kissed me, gently but more than just a casual kiss. He started talking and I had the feeling I had opened a window, perhaps a firehose, into his past. He told me a story. I will tell you the story as he told me in his voice.

Robbin, I have never shared this with anyone but I think I can finally share it with you if you'll listen. By the time I was 25 I had been with a few women and was obviously, as any young guy, horny all the time.

I met a girl Nancy who introduced me to anal sex. She had been married and was much more experienced than I was. It started with fingering when she asked me to finger her. It progressed to her fingering me.

Nancy had a vibrator dildo that soon over a few weeks replaced our fingers. It all seemed good and I loved the sensation of the dildo in my ass and frankly the way Nancy enjoyed using it on me. I remember being embarrassed when while she was doing it one time I came without even being touched she loved it and licked it up.

It was not long until she introduced a larger dildo into our play, one shaped like a mans cock and balls. She told me it was just for her and asked me to use it on her as I fucked her. It was a huge turn on to feel it in her while I fucked her. I think things changed for me when she started using it on me. At one point she even got straps for it so she could tie it to herself and do me.

Everything changed in my life, however, when she had a special after the party for her 25th birthday. She invited three guy to stay the night. She told us all that she wanted three men at the same time to celebrate her birthday.

At one point I found myself with my head between her legs in a sort of 69 thing when I felt her begin to suck me. Then she spoke. I looked up and she was telling one of the guys to suck me. I didn't push him away I laid back and enjoyed it. I remember closing my eyes thinking about how good he was.

I remember her telling me to open my eyes. When I did I saw a guys cock and balls and she was telling me to suck it. I did, he was not very big and I loved doing it. I even remember mouthing and licking his balls. I fucked her that night, all three of us did. I also for the first time, let a guy fuck me and I loved that too.

Robin, for years I have carried this secret. I was married for thirty years and loved my wife but while I was married I also had a man in my life and we saw each other often. Men have come into my life over the years as have other women other than my wife.

I listened to him as he finished his story. I could think of no answer that would mean as much as taking his hand and leading him into his bedroom. I took off his clothes and then mine and we made love. We still see each other. We will never be married but we will always be lovers.

CHEMISTRY!