Frank & Cheryl: The Proposal Pt. 02

Story Info
Frank & Cheryl enjoy The Strip - and discuss naughty fun.
2.6k words
4.3
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday morning I woke up to my lover kissing my chest and abdomen. She was obviously wide awake and happy... and horny. It was one of the things I loved about her. We were both morning people where sex was concerned. After taking turns in the bathroom we ended up back on the bed, kissing passionately as our hands explored and pleasured each other. It didn't take long before we both wanted to fuck, especially since we'd woken up with that essential desire. The foreplay just made it a bit better thanks to the tease.

It was heaven to lay back as Cheryl straddled me, lined up and slid her pussy down onto my cock. No matter how many times we had sex, or who else had been involved ever, that moment of complete penetration with my lover always made me moan. I enjoyed the fact that it had the same effect on her and as we kissed, we moaned into each other's mouth. As we kissed, she started rocking her hips, mixing a happy up and down stroke with a back and forth stir. I loved how her pussy milked and massaged my length with her hot slick juicy walls.

Cheryl enjoyed her first orgasm of the day that way, using my cock for her pleasure even as she delivered so much to me. When her climax passed, I sat up and without breaking our union, moved us to the edge of the bed. With her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist, I stood up and walked to the living room area of the suite. In front of the big panoramic window, I laid her down on the sofa, pushed her knees back high and wide and continued to fuck her. I loved the view of her wet sex open and stretched around my manhood, my shaft shiny with her wetness as I pumped it back and forth from balls deep to just barely having my cockhead splitting her open.

As I stroked my length in and out of her, she reached a hand down and began rubbing her clit, both of us working together to push her pussy to another orgasm. When she cums I can feel her entire pussy flexing and pulsing around my cock and there have been occasions where that added friction is what pushes me over the edge to my own climax. It almost happened that morning, but I managed to hold off, slowing my strokes and then her orgasm had passed, and I was safe from cumming again for the moment.

Pulling my cock out of her I extended my hand to help her off the sofa. I think she knew what I was planning as I led her over to the big window, turned her to face it and bent her at the waist. With her hands and face up against the window, her back arched and ass stuck out, I got behind her, grabbed her hips and sank my cock back into her welcoming sex. She had asked me the night before to fuck her up against that window, and that's exactly what I did. She'd enjoyed two orgasms, and I was quite selfishly going to enjoy mine. Knowing she likes a good hard pounding, that's what I gave her, pulling her hips back as I thrust mine forward, my shaft pistoning into her while my balls banged on her clit. I loved her moans and groans as I used her body, reaching up with my left hand to grab a handful of her hair, pulling her head back in the way I know she likes. My lover sometimes enjoys being taken control of, given no option or choice, and just used for my pleasure. That's how it was at that moment. The sound of my pelvis slamming into her ass with every stroke filled the room as the heat of her hard breathing steamed the glass in front of her.

"You like that?" I asked her, pulling her head back by the handle of her hair, my other hand holding her hips, giving her no option to move away or control the speed or strength of the fuck I was using her for. I loved her with all my heart and soul, but in that moment, she was just a female with a wet welcoming pussy I was mating with. Nature's call would be answered, and I WAS going to fill this woman with my seed. Of course... it might not be her pussy that got filled with it.

"Yesssss," she moaned in reply.

I kept pummeling her pussy. "You like being my little fuckslut?"

"Yessss," she moaned again. "I love being your fuckslut. Use me. Dump your cum in me."

"On, no," I said, still slamming my cock back and forth in her. "You wanted fucked in front of this window and you're getting your wish." She moaned. "But I want you to drink my cum where all of Las Vegas can see you," I finished. She moaned even deeper. I kept hammering her cunt. "So I'm going to use this pussy and then I'm going to use your mouth and you'd better not spill a drop of my load." Her final moan sounded like a guttural growl as I cranked her head around with my hold on her hair.

Less than a minute later I felt my cum beginning to boil and gave her a few more thrusts as deep into her pussy as I could reach before pulling out and forcing her to her knees. I never let go of my grasp on the handful of her hair that I had and when she got to her knees, I grabbed another handful with my other hand. She opened her mouth and throat to me, tasting her pussy off my length as I just started fucking her mouth. When my climax seized me, I slowed my stroking and didn't go as deep. I wanted every drop of my load delivered onto her tongue and in her mouth, not down her throat where she couldn't enjoy it.

When she felt the pulsing in my cock begin, she locked her lips around my length and started sucking hard, swishing her tongue back and forth on the underside of my shaft, helping my climax reach maximum intensity and providing me ultimate pleasure. I have no idea how much cum I fed her, but she didn't release my cock until she was sure she'd gotten every drop. Even when I pulled my cock out of her mouth, she used a hand to milk my length, squeezing out every drop and licking it from my cockhead. When my orgasm had completely passed, she smiled up at me, opened her mouth to show me my load, which looked substantial, and then swallowed... and then swallowed again... and then one final time. The look on her face was one of absolute delight and I was still just trying to catch my breath.

I held her hands and helped her to her feet. We kissed and I could taste myself on her tongue. She turned away and took my hand, leading me to the master bathroom, adding some extra sway to her hips as she did. I loved watching that curvy firm butt in every circumstance and that morning was no different. She started the shower and still hadn't said a word. Under the hot spray of the shower water we soaped each other up, caressing each other with the lather and helping to make sure we were both thoroughly rinsed. As she stroked my softened cock, using the soap lather as lubrication, she looked up and me with a smile and said, "Thank you."

"I feel like I should be thanking you," I said with a smile of my own, wondering how fast my cock would pop back to life.

"One of the things I love about us," she said, still stroking my length, "is that we both so deeply appreciate the effort we put into this."

"Our sex life?" I asked her.

"All of it," she replied. "We have an awesome sex life but that's just a part of the things we do together and how we express ourselves that makes our relationship so strong and so wonderful." I smiled down at her and leaned in for a passionate yet expressive kiss. I loved this woman, and I was delighted we were so aligned in our thoughts and outlooks.

We finished our shower and got dressed. We were completely casual, but Cheryl still oozed sexy. She'd put on yoga pants and a sweatshirt that had the neck cut out. As a result, it hung off one shoulder and she wore no bra. She pushed the sleeves up to her elbows and slipped on some running shoes. While she had small breasts, her nipples were perpetually erect, so anytime the wind blew the material against her or she wore something snug enough, her chest was quite noticeable. The sweatshirt was just long enough to cover her ass, but if she moved right, bent, or sat down, it didn't. I briefly thought about her in the sweatshirt without the yoga pants, knowing it would expose her lower half on and off. The thought made my cock throb. Her beautiful face was framed by her short wavy blond hair and her blue eyes just sparkled with mischief. I felt like a perfectly average guy next to her in my jeans and a polo shirt with my loafers on.

I looked at the clock and realized it was past time for breakfast but not quite lunch time. Brunch was the order and we headed out to go fulfill another carnal need. "Heading out" into Vegas to get food can be as easy as going to the restaurant in the lobby, or as challenging as going and walking a mile on The Strip to find someplace you've never been before. Every hotel has one or more eateries around their casino floors, the idea being to make sure you never had to leave the casino area.

In this case we walked out onto the strip, holding hands and enjoying the sites. We both enjoy people watching. We walked quite a bit, seeming to have agreed, without discussion, that we were going to walk until our stomachs were growling and only then sit down to answer the need. Anyone who has been in Vegas knows that the Strip is lined with street performers: women wearing next to nothing, men showing off buff bodies, and a slew of characters in various costumes, all of them trying to make a buck. When we walked past a pair of guys, one black and one white, wearing camo pants, boots and suspenders, their muscular upper bodies bared, I noticed Cheryl paying close attention. I smiled at her. "Want to get a picture take with them?"

She giggled. "Not really," she answered, that wicked gleam in her eyes shining. "I want to take them both back to the hotel room."

I laughed and said, "Well, you can discuss that with them if you want, but I'll cough up the ten bucks for a photo op if you want."

"Okay," she said with a big grin, and we turned around to go back to them. No one else was waiting so she stepped right up and started feeling the muscles of the white guy before turning and putting a hand on the black guy's closest arm. "Damn," she said with a grin, "Ya'll look like you might know how to handle a woman." Both men were about six feet tall, so they towered over her five-foot one-inch frame. I gave them a closer look and had to admit that their fitness dedication was obvious. Their builds were pretty symmetrical, and they were probably around 10% body fat; very cut; very defined.

"Oh, we do," chuckled the white guy. "And then some," added the black guy.

"Well," Cheryl said, as she positioned herself in between the two men, putting an arm around each one's waist, "for now let's just get a picture and we can talk about the 'and then some' after that."

The men grinned and put their arms around her for a pose. I used my cell phone to take the picture. Cheryl didn't seem to want to move, and the men noticed -- and didn't seem to object. I took another picture as the white guy put his hand inside Cheryl's sweatshirt collar, not quite reaching to her breast. The black guy lowered a big hand and put it on her ass. I took another photo. Then they picked her up and she squealed in surprise. The men hooked their arms underneath her thighs and held her. I could clearly see that they both had a handful of her sexy butt and wondered if their fingers weren't feeling some hot moisture from her pussy. She was nearly always fairly wet, and the heat of her desire was obvious most of the time. I took another picture.

She giggled as they set her down and I handed them twenty bucks. Cheryl gave each of them a hug and a peck on the lips, having a hushed conversation with the black guy before we walked away. I showed her the photos on my phone and forwarded them to hers. She seemed to like them. We held hands and I asked her if she thought about inviting them back to the room. She told me that she had. That was the quiet conversation she'd had with the black guy, but she said his response was that there was a cost for that too. Having been a prostitute during one part of her life, she wasn't judgmental about that at all, but she also wasn't about to pay to get laid. She knew she could find it for free all over the place... and I had never let her down either.

We soon found someplace to sit and eat. I was surprised to hear her order a hash-brown casserole with scrambled eggs and a double serving of bacon. Normally she ate like a bird, but on this trip she was full of carnal surprises. I ordered a grilled chicken Caesar salad, just slightly self-conscious after seeing how cut those two guys had been. I was in shape... but not like that. Then again, I wasn't getting paid to take pictures with people on the Vegas Strip.

After we'd eaten, we walked some more, discussing options about shows and what else we could do to spend time. Eventually we made our way back to our hotel and stopped at the concierge desk to buy tickets for a show that evening. With that taken care of, we went back up to the suite, stripped down, made ourselves a couple drinks and climbed into the hot tub. Even sitting in the hot tub we had a wonderful view of The Strip, and I always enjoyed the view of my sexy lady naked.

I was tempted to get something started in the tub, but the timing just seemed right to relax, let lunch settle, enjoy our beverages and the view. I knew I was going to get plenty more sex from her throughout the weekend -- she never told me no -- and I thought about some of the surprises that I still had to deliver for her.

After about a half hour in the hot bubbling water we decided we'd had enough and were feeling quite lazy. We dried off and drifted back into the bedroom, climbing onto the bed naked, getting tangled up, kissing some and then drifting off to sleep for a nap. I was half-erect as we fell asleep, and she was rubbing her pussy up against my leg. I knew what would happen when we woke up... and was looking forward to it.