Frank & John, Not Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's three to zero, ass-wipe!" Frank said.

At first John did not understand what she was talking about. Then a look of realization came over his face. She must have seen him cum in the bathroom before lunch, and then she saw him cum at the park, and now she had heard him showering, for which there could be only one plausible explanation: more cumming. "I probably look like a lobster right now," he thought to himself. Then he noticed that her face, below the nose, was coated in a thick layer of saliva, and that even more had run down her neck and onto her shirt. His jaw opened slightly.

Frank had been keeping a straight face up until this point, but the sight of her sad-looking, red-faced, slack-jawed, boxer-clad cousin broke her resolve. "This big doofus always cheers me up, even when he's not trying," she thought to herself. Then she remembered that John had never even kissed a girl, and that their mildly sexual experience together, earlier that day, was probably the pinnacle of his young life. Frank felt suddenly guilty for begrudging him his three measly orgasms.

She stepped forward, stood on the balls of her feet, and planted a big wet kiss on his left cheek. Before he could respond, she broke off, shooing him out of the doorway by swatting him playfully on the butt.

"Nighty night!" she called, melodically, to his retreating figure.

"Good night Frank," John croaked out lamely.

He went back to his room. If he had been any less exhausted he would not have been able to fall back asleep. "Man, my cousin really knows how to mess with me," he thought. But as it happened, sleep overtook him anyway. The last thing he heard was the sound of Frank peeing from across the hall. He had no more dreams that night, sexual or otherwise.

After finishing, Frank dried her vagina thoroughly with toilet paper. Then she went over to the sink and began washing her hands. Halfway through the "ABC" song, she noticed something odd. Behind her, via the bathroom mirror, she could see that her cousin had done a poor job of cleaning up. A substantial amount of semen remained adhered to the glass. "He must have been too tired to notice," she thought. Frank, still feeling guilty that she had begrudged him his pleasure, turned around and entered the shower enclosure. She knew he would be embarrassed to discover it the following day. She took the shower nozzle down from its holder and was about to turn on the water. Then she paused.

The blob of semen in front of her was milky white and clean-looking, just as it had in the park, earlier in the day. Cleanliness was important to Frank. Had the cum looked dirty in any way, or even just slightly yellowish, she would have washed it away without a second thought. Instead, it seemed that she was being presented with an ideal opportunity to gather more data on her unlikely compatibility with her best friend. "I wonder if it'll still taste like mushrooms?" she thought.

She scooped up about two teaspoons onto her right index finger and was about to stick it into her mouth, then stopped her hand abruptly. "Yuck, soap scum!" she thought, as she remembered that the glass enclosure was coated with a barely-visible layer of shampoo and body soap residue. Surely some of it would have transferred onto the cum. "No way am I putting that in my mouth!" She washed off her hand with the shower nozzle and sprayed down the shower enclosure thoroughly.

Although irked not to have been able to taste a larger sample of her cousin's semen, she did, nonetheless, feel happier overall. Her inability to recreate her sex dream now seemed like a minor hiccup, in the grand scheme of things. And she had ceased obsessing about Phoebe, at least for the moment. Back in her room, she feel asleep easily, and, like John, dreamlessly.