Generations

Story Info
Why was I attracted to the women in my family?
14.6k words
4.71
49.1k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,219 Followers

I'm still not sure how it happened. At eighteen, and having just broken up with my girlfriend, the world felt miserable. Of course, my mother tried to console me, giving me frequent cuddles, and telling me that there were plenty more fish in the sea. It didn't feel like that, it felt as though my life had suddenly come to an end.

Sitting on my bed with a memorable song playing on my record player, tears ran down my face. Perhaps she had heard me sob; perhaps she was just returning clean clothes to my room. I don't know which it was, but the next moment, she was there, holding me tight. Dad was at work, my siblings at school, and I should have been at college, but currently, I couldn't face it, or my ex. She allowed me to cry into her shoulder until I exhausted the tears and then lifted my head as she wiped them from my face and puffy eyes.

I am still at a loss as to why I leant forward and then kissed her. Perhaps it was the warmth of her body, or maybe the smell of her hair and perfume. I'm convinced it was her lips. I stared at them, and they reminded me so much of Alison, my now ex-girlfriend, that I just leaned in and kissed them. Momentarily, they tasted succulent as I ran my tongue across them, and then just as quickly, they were whisked away from me, as mum jerked her head back.

'Jack! What are you doing?'

I was back in reality, my face turning red as I stumbled over an apology.

'I'm so sorry mum. I don't know what came over me. Your lips just looked so appealing that I wanted to kiss them.'

I probably looked even more miserable now than I had previously. What was I thinking? I had just attempted to kiss my mother, in a completely unacceptable way.

Maybe she took pity on me, a mother showing her son some much-needed compassion. All I knew was that second's later, I was kissing her again. I suppose that wasn't completely true; she was kissing me this time; my passion quickly became inflamed. Our mouths twisted against each other, intimate, and frantic. I traced patterns across her lips with my tongue, and she countered, doing the same before it invaded my mouth.

I presumed it would have gone on for longer if it had not been for my hands. My desires were building, my hands, on the move as they began to explore her body. They were on their way to her chest when she broke away.

'You must not do that,' she whispered breathlessly.

She was breathing quickly, her bosom rising and falling rapidly. I don't know why we were whispering; there was no one else in the house to hear us.

Replacing my hands at her waist, I kissed her again as we rolled onto the bed and into a prone position. I never moved them, but down below, the inevitable had happened as I pressed my erection against her mound. Her leg went over my hip, and she pushed back, rubbing herself against it as arousal built in us both. I was tempted to move my hands; that was until she suddenly pulled her face away.

'Stop! Stop!..... Jack, we have to stop.'

She sat up, fluffed her hair, and smoothed her dress before disappearing from my room and leaving me astonished and frustrated.

It was hard to believe what both of us had just done. We had kissed. Not an affectionate kiss, but one of arousal and desire. She had given me an erection, one that I had rubbed against her, and she had responded, pressing herself against it as her body began to become excited. What really shocked me, was that I had been prepared to have sex with her. That had been the uppermost thought in my mind, to undress her, and then to fuck her.

Unsurprisingly, Alison was now the last thing on my mind. At college the following day, I found I could face her without showing any emotions, my thoughts currently centred on my mother.

It wasn't as though we could do anything, even if mum had been so inclined. I was still not sure whether she was or not. I arrived home from college just before my father got home and after my siblings had got in. There was no opportunity before tea and none afterwards. We settled down as a family to watch television, a couple of the older kids going out for an hour or so. Normally, I would have been out myself, or Alison would have been here. But with her now gone, I sat with the family for thirty minutes before disappearing up to my room.

There was an LP on my record player, a better choice this time, which lifted my mood. Trying to get immersed in a book I had to read for college, I didn't hear the door of my room open.

'Are you ok?' My mother asked, stepping inside, and closing the door behind her.

'Yeah, I'm fine.' I sat upright and then got off the bed and stood.

There followed a pregnant silence, both of us waiting for the other to say something.

'About the other day,' she started.

'I want to kiss you again.' I replied, interrupting her.

'Jack! You mustn't be thinking like that.'

'I can't help it, mum. I just want to kiss you again.'

I had moved closer, only inches between our bodies now. She looked at the door and then put her outstretched hand against it, holding it shut as she closed that small distance, and our mouths came together. It was a repeat of our first encounter. I had a boner and was pressing it against her, my hands resting on her buttocks as I squeezed them and pulled her hard against it. As we kissed, she slung her arms around my neck, pushing me backwards until I came up against the door.

I don't know how she managed it, but suddenly a hand was between us and began rubbing at my erection. 'Oh my God, Jack.' I heard her mumble.

Taking that as her consent, my own hand rose to her chest and cupped the small breast I encountered. Sensing the rumble of a moan in her throat as our mouths worked frantically against each other, I gave it a slight squeeze, feeling the flesh inside her bra move beneath my hand.

Thoughts were roaring in and out of my head. Christ! I know this sounds wrong, but I wanted to fuck her, to fuck my mother.

And then we were back to normality as she released me.

'We can't do this. It is so wrong.' She seemed flustered as she tried to get her breathing back under control. 'I only popped to the loo. Your dad will be wondering where I am.' And with that, she pulled me away from the door and disappeared.

Again, I was trying to come to terms with what had just happened. Feeling completely horny, the feel of her breast registered in my mind. The throbbing of my shaft reminded me of how fantastic it had felt as she rubbed me, and how much I had wanted to undress her and consume her body.

There were no future opportunities in the forthcoming days, leaving me feeling slightly frustrated. Why, when the object of my imagination was my mother, was I feeling these remorseless urges? It was Thursday of the following week. As usual, my father was at work and the kids were at school. I had a home study day and was in my bedroom sitting at my desk when mum entered with two coffees.

Placing one on my desk, she took her own and sat on the bed, her skirt riding up a little and giving me glimpses of her inner thighs. As I sipped at my brew, my brain was imagining what lay beyond the parts of her legs that I could see. The vision was erotic, to say the least, crossing my legs to hide the developing bulge. I had nearly finished my drink when she patted the bed next to her.

Taking her empty cup and placing it on my desk, I sat down beside her, so close that our shoulders and hips touched.

'You do realise that what I have let you do is wrong?' She asked.

'I don't care mum. I know it's wrong, but I can't stop thinking about doing more.'

Was that the hint of a smile or a smirk that I saw? I didn't have time to ponder before I was flat on my back, and she was straddling my hips. Her skirt had risen higher this time, and as I looked along the length of my body, I could see her panties pulled tightly against her crotch.

The throbbing of my shaft was painful; just the sight between her legs, and what was hidden by that thin slip of material had my imagination working overtime. I watched as she pulled her blouse from her skirt and began unbuttoning it. Time seemed to pass slowly before she shrugged it off her shoulders and reached behind her back. There was a gasp as her breasts were exposed, one which had escaped from my lips. Sitting upright for a second, my top was dragged over my head with the help of my mum as we looked at each other topless.

Immediately my hands went to her breasts. They were smallish, but perfectly formed and filled my hands; her nipples were erect and a lot darker than her pale skin. Taking each one between my fingers and thumb, I squeezed gently and heard her growl as her eyes closed momentarily.

Her fingers were fumbling at my waistband as I felt the pants pop open and the zip slide down. In short order, my boxers followed, and then the angels smiled at me as my mother's hand grasped my throbbing cock. It was unbelievable, the eroticism producing an intensity that I had never experienced. For a few moments, I watched spellbound, my mother's hand sliding up and down my shaft as her titties jiggled, and she tossed me off.

I needed to see. She had exposed my genitals and was lavishing them with care and attention. I wanted to do the same as I propped myself up, reached out, and moved the gusset of her panties to one side. What was revealed both surprised and amazed me. Her snatch was hairless; mums pussy was as bald as a coot. Her slit and the start of her lips were visible as I slid a finger beneath her, feeling her labia wrap around my finger and the moisture that seemed to be escaping.

All I did was crook my finger, feeling it slip easily into her pussy as she let out a draw-out moan and shuddered for a moment. When she stopped shaking, she looked down at me intently, a serious look on her face.

'Are you sure this is what you want to do, Jack?'

Of course, it was what I wanted to do. Having waited to get to this point, for me at least, there was no turning back. I wanted this more than I wanted life itself.

Sliding from my lap, she stood, reached behind, and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. It was followed by her panties as she stood naked in front of me and allowed me to gaze at her body.

It was no surprise that my pants quickly disappeared, my mother, staring at the erection that jutted upwards from my groin.

'Last chance to change your mind!' I shook my head as she instructed me to move over, and I watched as she lay on my bed, raising her knees and opening her legs wide, before intimating that I should take my position between them.

When my cock entered her pussy, I was convinced I was going to cum there and then. It slid into her with ease, her cunt, first expanding, and then gripping my shaft. Maybe she knew my predicament.

'Stop for a moment. Just relax. We have plenty of time.'

Kneeling upright, I took in her body. She was attractive in a mumsy sort of way, but it was obvious from her face that she wasn't young anymore. Lara, that was her name, was forty-two compared to my eighteen years. The benefit of having smaller breasts, I realised, was that they had not yet started to sag. They formed perfectly round, raised orbs of flesh, on her chest, each topped with a dark areola and even darker nipples which were currently erect. There was a little bit of a mature woman's tummy, but nothing that looked out of place when she was dressed. And then my gaze alighted on her best assets, her legs, which were presently wrapped around me.

I eased out, and then back in, watching my mother's face change as she enjoyed my first thrusts into her. Leaning forward on outstretched arms, I lowered myself until I could take each of her teats into my mouth. Her first moan sounded tantalising as my tongue flicked across the nipple before I crushed it between my lips.

A little faster, still a slow steady rhythm as her legs pulled me deep with each thrust of my hips. I had fucked Alison often, but it didn't compare to what I was now feeling. It was thoughts like that which filled my head. This woman, moaning and sensually writhing beneath me, was my mother. It created a feeling of eroticism that I had never previously experienced. She uttered crudities as I shagged her, words I never dreamt I would hear her mutter.

As my hips moved faster, the sounds of wet groin slapping against sloppy pussy filled the room. Gripping her hips, I lifted, her buttocks leaving the bed as I rammed my cock into her, hard and fast. Mum's hands were above her head, gripping onto the pillows and headboard as I gave it all I had, watching her face change from one of mounting desire to one of release as she started to wail and convulse. Watching her orgasm was a step too far, my cock jerked rapidly and unleashed a torrent of spunk into her cunt as I fucked her as fast as I could.

With a heart pounding in my chest and lungs that refused to take in enough oxygen, I simply slumped on my back next to her and waited for my body to return to something, akin to normal.

Lara turned on her side and bent her arm so that her hand supported her head. What had led her to have sex with her son, she was wondering? When Jack had suddenly kissed her, she had been shocked, which was why she pulled away and told him, 'No!' But the kiss had been different than her husband's. There was a sense of naughtiness about it, doing something that was wrong on every level. It had excited her, and he had looked so miserable that she hadn't been able to help herself when she kissed him in return.

It still didn't explain why she had done more. One thing had led to another, on the second occasion, when she felt his erection pushing against her; she had found it both complimentary, and also arousing. Her mind kept returning to it until she began to look forward to him doing it again, and it was only when she sensed his excitement that she decided to go the whole hog.

'You do realise that you must never say anything, Jack. We would both be in a world of hurt if anyone ever found out. It must be our secret.'

Of course, I wasn't going to say anything to anyone. It wasn't only because I would be ridiculed, for sleeping with a woman twice my age. But because if I did, and word got out, she may never let it happen again.

I watched as she dressed; there were still jobs she needed to do, but the last forty or fifty minutes had been a distraction almost beyond belief. I had just participated in sex with my mother.

Ostensibly, it was only ever going to be a one-off. But Lara recognised that what they had done had filled her with so much excitement and arousal, that she was already considering if she would do it again. She could tell by the way her son acted afterwards, that he was already at ease with the idea. Was she?

As previously, it was not as though opportunities presented themselves. It was surprising when Jack was indoors, and upstairs, how many times she needed the toilet during the evening. It was only five minutes tops, but in that brief period, his hands would be all over her if she ventured into his room. The trouble was, and she would have to watch out for this, he was starting to take liberties whenever they were alone together. He volunteered often, to dry while she washed the pots. His hands would be fondling her buttocks, and if he could get away with it, her breasts. She both loved and hated his caresses. Lara loved that he wanted to touch her; that her ageing body still sexually excited him. She hated the frustration that followed; his fondling ignited her desires, but there was no way afterwards to dampen the lust that her body experienced.

I could have jumped for joy. My father had just announced that he was taking the younger kids to the cinema that evening. He had asked all of us, but of course, the elder two had friends to meet up with and it wasn't really my type of film. I could see the sparkle in my mother's eyes as she told him that she had things to do and that they should go and enjoy themselves.

Yes, it was taking a risk. What if one of them returned early? But it seemed like it was a risk that both of us were prepared to take. By seven, the house was empty, just me and my mother remaining as we dashed for the stairs.

'Unzip me,' she requested, turning around.

Sliding the zip down to just below her waist, the dress opened to expose the back of her bra, white panties, and something else atop her hips. I had never thought about it, never twigged. Alison wore pantyhose, my mother didn't. As her dress fell to the floor, she stood there in all her glory. The bra disappeared along with her panties, leaving just her suspender belt and tan stockings. This wasn't some fancy lacy affair; it was her everyday attire.

'Yes, or No?' She asked, a smirk plastered across her face.

She already knew the answer; it was what all young men dreamt about, a woman in suspenders and stockings. We had at least a couple of hours, and I didn't want to waste a minute of it. But there were things I wanted to do to her before we got down to actual fucking.

On the bed, I opened her legs and shuffled between her thighs.

She looked concerned for a second. 'I haven't bathed yet.'

I didn't care. As I lay between her open thighs and looked at her pussy bereft of pubic hair, I wanted to taste her, to run my tongue and lips over this opening into paradise. Spreading her labia, I caught the first scent of her musk, the pink internal flesh already moist. There was a tanginess to her, a hint of saltiness on my tongue as it slid over her pussy, and then I poked it further inside her passage until my mouth was clamped against her vagina.

She twisted and wriggled, but I held her firmly. 'Jack? Oh, my fucking god! Oh, Jack!'

My lips encompassed her clitoris as my tongue flicked across it, teasing, nibbling, and sucking at her tiny sensitive bud. At the same time, fingers stroked her ring piece, probing but never actually invading. I was waiting, sensing her body nearing its climax. As her back began to arch and she started to cry out, I rammed a finger up her arse, fingering her back passage as I sucked fervently on her clit.

The surge of Lara's orgasm took her unawares. She had felt it building, but then suddenly, it exploded, sensations coursing through her body as she threw her head back and bellowed.

I kept up my attention to her pussy and clit until she begged me to stop. 'Please...... please! Jack.... to sensitive!'

As she settled back, eyes closed and her bosom still rising and falling rapidly, I rose to my knees, shuffled forwards, and gently rubbed my raging cock against her pussy lips. She murmured her approval, her hands sliding up and down her body as she touched herself. The time was right, and I needed this as a sudden thrust, rammed my throbbing shaft into her cunt.

That opened her eyes, a look of surprise on her face as I began fucking her. It quickly disappeared to be replaced by desire and lust as I shagged her, my hands abusing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Mum's hands caressed me, running up my arms and down my chest. She gripped my buttocks, pulling me deeper into her passage, which was already wet with her juices.

I didn't think my cock could become any harder than it was, a rigid length of meat pounding her cunt as she cried out continually.

'Yesss! Oh, Jack...... That's so perfect. Oh, my god! Jack? Jack? Oh, Fuckkk! Yesss!'

Her head went back, turning from side to side as she groaned with pleasure. I watched her blonde hair whip one way and then the other, her tongue racing back and forth across her lips. Her hands balled into fists, gripping the bed sheets as her body orgasmed. I used every ounce of energy I possessed, fucking her furiously until the sight and sound of her thrashing body sent me over the edge, spurt after spurt of cum filling her pussy and then mixed, with her flowing juices.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,219 Followers