Frank & John, Not Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Four to two," Frank said. "Still unfair, but gettin' better."

"Frank are you seriously keeping track of our orgasms?" John said. At the same time, he was thinking, "Of course she is."

"Better believe it baby! You aren't going to out-come your cousin!" she said tauntingly. "So how'd it taste this time?"

"Well, your pee still had the strong Sauterne taste, mostly. And yeah, still hard to describe the rest."

"Would you like to get a better taste of my cum?"

"Sure!" John's heart started pounding in his chest.

John could hear a squelching sound as Frank inserted her index and middle fingers into her vagina, avoiding the urethra. She moaned as she rubbed the area around her G-spot. "Ooh," she gasped involuntarily.

Now holding her fingers under his nose, she narrated, "So I know you can't see, but my fingers are covered in a sorta thick white, I dunno, paste?" John opened his mouth and she placed her fingers on his tongue.

John formed a seal and sucked. The flavor was, as before, hard to describe precisely, and the closest he could come was the Comte cheese, although that hardly did it justice. He felt like he could not get enough of the taste, and sucked enthusiastically on her fingers, individually.

"I take it you like the flavor," Frank said wryly. Once again she wished he were a woman, and a vision of what a feminine John would look like flashed through her mind. "She'd have big ol' boobs, that's for sure," she thought.

"Round three?"

Right as John was nodding, Frank's phone began to emit a series of melodic chirping sounds.

"Fuck!" she said. She picked up her phone off the floor and checked her messages.

CRYS: ok if i come at 11 instead?

FRANK: np is simone still on?

CRYS: yah noon tho

FRANK: k, cu girl

"Oh my God," she yelled, "I totally forgot my friends are coming over!"

"Right now?"

"No, but Crys will be here at 11 and Simone around noon. We should probably stop and clean up first," she said with a note of disappointment.

"OK, no problem. Do you want me to make lunch for everyone?"

"Would you? That would rock."

"Dietary restrictions?"

"Simone's a pescatarian, that's about it."

"OK! I should probably get to the store then anyway, we don't have any fish right now. Except some weird frozen shit," John said. Although disappointed to be missing out on another round from her pussy, he was excited to meet her friends. "Also, can I just say something?"

"Sure."

"You really are the best cousin in the world-"

"Universe."

"Of course," he said, joking but also not joking.