Becoming Part of the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Joining my Fiancée’s family in their strange traditions.
2.8k words
4.49
44.9k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked up to the front door in silence. She'd explained the situation to me very clearly, and while not completely 'ready' for it, and definitely not comfortable with it, I was as prepared as I could be. I've always had my troubles meeting girlfriends' parents in the past, so I was initially glad when Sally was reluctant to let me meet hers. But, with a wedding set in three months, she felt she had to introduce me to her family.

She'd told me extensively about growing up in recent months -- a sensitive topic that she felt vulnerable divulging to anyone. She knew it was strange, and, in fact--illegal--but she had no ill feelings towards her parents or sister, for what they had done, and, from what I've heard, she even liked the way she was raised.

I pressed the doorbell, and moments later the door swung open, and my fiancée and I were greeted by Mrs Parker, Sally's mother. My eyes fixated on her face, greeting her with a polite warmth. She hugged her daughter briefly before doing the same to me. It was at this moment, I realised how utterly unprepared I was mentally, as the nudist's body pressed up against mine. She led us into the kitchen, where we found Sally's sister, sitting on a stool facing away from us, and her father, standing behind the kitchen island; penis, thankfully, out of view.

All three of them were completely naked, and conversing with Sally casually, as I focused on avoiding an erection. "Anyway you two, do you want to head upstairs and get unpacked?" Mrs Parker said, pointing to the light luggage we'd packed for our weekend with the family. We obliged, and went up to Sally's old bedroom. I began to take out things from our bag while Sally began to reminisce of childhood memories. I turned around to see her undressing.

"You don't have to if you don't want to but..." Sally trailed off. She'd already explained to me how judgemental her parents were of any guests that didn't acquaint themselves with their customs. Reluctantly, I began to get naked. "And remember Olly, I won't feel cheated on no matter what you do, okay?" I sighed, remembering the conversation in the car about how she fully intended on having sex with her family, and how she wanted me to join in. This weekend would be fucking weird.

"So Oliver, why don't you tell us how you two met?" asked Sally's sister, Natasha, as we ate dinner. She had brown hair, a little darker than Sally's, that reached down far enough to brush against her pink nipples, protruding from her supple breasts. I told the story, feeling the familiar touch of my soon-to-be wife's hand on my left leg halfway through. We chatted more, and I began to forget the ridiculousness of the situation, until we finished our meals and Mrs Parker got up to take the plates away, and Natasha moved over to the corner of the table where her father sat, and he instinctually spread his legs for her to suck his cock. Sally kept talking to her Dad, but I went silent, in a blind shock at what I was witnessing. "Natasha!" Mrs Parker said sternly. "We have guests, please be more polite." She raised her head to apologise, but I spoke first.

"Err... no it's fine. Sally already told me about it, I'm okay with it." I stumbled over my words, as my eyes fought to look away from Mrs Parker's huge tits.

"That's very sweet of you, Oliver, but it's not what I meant. You're the guest, so it'd be much more polite for Nat to suck your cock."

I blushed heavily, as my brain tried to cope with what would soon happen.

"But, since Nat seems to be enjoying herself," she continued, as her daughter kept bobbing her head on Mr Parker's penis, "I guess I'll do it, instead."

Panicked once again, l turned to my fiancée for approval, and she smiled at me, in agreement. Still unsure of what to do, I stared at Mrs Parker who now had one hand on my chair.

"You're going to need to pull your chair back, sweetheart, or I can't get to it." She spoke softly and encouragingly, and I obliged. Mrs Parker was young, considering she had two fully-grown daughters, and didn't look a day over forty. Her breasts were large, but only sagged slightly. Her face wasn't without wrinkles, but didn't have them in abundance. She knelt down between my legs and took hold of my erect shaft.

"Sally, you're a lucky woman," she said examining, my dick, "this might even be bigger than Steve's."

I looked over at Mr Parker, who now had one hand on his daughter's head, guiding her up and down onto his cock.

I looked back at Sally, and, as she gave me a warm smile and held my hand, I felt a pair of wet lips wrap around my shaft, and Mrs Parker lowered herself onto me. Holy shit. This was happening. My future mother-in-law was giving me a blowjob. What the fuck. With a joyful enthusiasm, she bounced her head on my cock, hitting me with wave upon wave of pleasure. I had often complimented Sally as the only woman to be able to make me ejaculate via oral, but clearly, she had learnt from the master.

I reached out and felt Sally's breasts, as her mother continued to suck my cock. Shame and shock were now drowned out by pleasure, a blanket of sexual satisfaction that occupied enough of my brain not to notice that Steve Parker had now risen from his seat and was enjoying a handjob from my fiancée, while making out with Nat.

A few minutes later, Sally's mother rose up, asking whether I was okay with all of this. The word 'yes' had barely left my lips, when Mrs Parker's cleavage was mashed against my face, her arms wrapping around my head. I began to lick and suck at her tits, giving special attention to each nipple in turn, while feeling another hand on my cock -- presumably belonging to Sally. It was a few moments later, that a loud grunting disturbed my sexual haze. Mrs Parker backed away from me and I became aware of the situation around me. Sitting by my side was not Sally, but rather Nat.

Instead, my fiancée was laying face up on the table, legs wrapped around her dad as he loudly reached orgasm inside of her. I watched as the man and his daughter caught their breath. For just a moment, it hit me how fucked up the situation was, seeing the love of my life, full of her own father's cock. This fleeting thought was cut off, however, when my eyes turned to the kitchen island, where Sally's sister sat, legs spread invitingly. I felt her mum's hands on my shoulders as she whispered into my ear, "Fuck her, Oliver. Fuck her good."

I stepped forward and she wrapped her arms around me loosely. Her body was similar to Sally's, except she was slightly shorter and, unlike my fiancée, had completely shaved her pussy. I looked her dead in the eyes and a wave of guilt flooded through me. I was about to cheat on Sally. I couldn't go through with this. This was just, just wrong. I couldn't--

"Do it, Olly. Fuck her like you fuck me," ordered a familiar voice over my other shoulder. I looked at my fiancée, kissed her gently on the lips and plunged into her sister. I pushed into her, her pussy tighter than her sister's. Inch after inch slid inside her, as she moaned out loudly. My hand planted itself firmly on her ass, as I forced myself deeper into her, filling her completely with every inch of my stiff cock. The two other women of the family massaged my body as I pummelled Natasha.

I kept a strong metronome of thrusts until she came on my cock, sending her fluids gushing onto me. She panted heavily and leant back, soaking in the pleasure of the moment, while I continued to fuck her, slower. I pulled my cock out, unsure of what to do, when Steve stood next to me. To my surprise, he didn't so much as look at me, and instead knelt down to give cunnilingus to his daughter.

"Mhmmm, it's so fucking hot watching you fuck my daughter. But now it's my turn." said my future mother-in-law, as I sat down beside the woman I had just brought to orgasm. I stroked my cock a few times, as Mrs Parker climbed up onto my lap, her tits pressing once again against my face. I held my member in place as she slowly dropped down onto me, sighing deeply in pleasure, as she descended down my shaft. Within minutes, she was furiously riding me, her ass slapping loudly against my lap as she took my cock inside her again and again. Just like her daughters, she was incredibly vocal, screaming out in pleasure frequently. My eyes scanned the room to see that the other three were simply watching TV in the next room, as if they couldn't hear the noise of our almost-rabid intercourse. My balls tightened as my orgasm built. I tried to warn her, muttering that I was about to cum under my breath.

"Yes, honey. That's it. Cum in me. Cum in mummy!"

That last word hung in the air for a moment, leaving me slightly jarred.

A moment or so later, semen flooded up my shaft, pumping intensely into her pussy. Ropes of hot cum launched into her, as we both moaned in unison. When I was finished, I collapsed back, trying to recompose my thoughts as Mrs Parker removed herself from me and joined the others. When I caught my breath, and my mind finally processed the past twenty minutes, I joined the family in the lounge. Two sofas sat before me, one had the parents on it, and on the other sat Sally and Nat; who I promptly sat down between.

"I'm so glad you were willing to do this," Sally said quietly into my ear, as we watched the blue screen. I responded by kissing her on the forehead.

Hours passed and the family caught up with each other. Eventually, we went to bed.

Upstairs, I lay beside Sally in bed, discussing her family. "So how did this all get started?" I asked.

"I don't know to be honest. We were always nudists, but nothing else happened until I turned eighteen. On my birthday, I came downstairs to see my mum, dad and older sister sitting there on the sofas. And then..." Her voice trailed off once more. "This is amazing, Olly. I've never been able to be honest about this with anyone else before."

"Hey, I'm gonna go get a glass of water from downstairs, do you want anything?" She shook her head in the negative.

When I came downstairs, I was met by Steve, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey, Oliver. I just wanted to talk to you for a minute. Just like you, I married into this family, so I know what you must be feeling right now. I just want you to know that if you ever have any questions, or any doubts, you can speak freely." His voice was calm and warm.

"Doesn't it bother you? Watching your wife and kids..."

"Absolutely not, Oliver. Sally trusts you, so I trust you. And, if I'm honest, watching you fuck Nat like that," he stood up, revealing his erect cock, "kinda turns me on."

He walked over to me. "That's a nice cock you have," he proclaimed, staring unashamedly at my flaccid penis. "You know, I was the biggest cock my wife had ever had, but it seems like you have me beat." He stroked his cock and watched, as mine slowly grew to full length. "Do you mind if I?"

"Go ahead," I said, leaning back against the tabletop, as he grasped my shaft. Now fully erect, he admired my penis, tugging at it firmly.

"It is bigger than mine."

"I've- I've never been- touched- like this- by another man," I stammered, as he jerked me off.

"You're part of the family now, Olly. Families try new things together."

I began to return the favour to him, wrapping my hand around his rock-hard shaft. We rubbed each other, standing face to face, for a minute or so, before he abruptly walked away. "Goodnight, Olly," he said, climbing the stairs.

The next morning, I woke up before Sally. Not wanting to wake her from what appeared to be a peaceful sleep, I got out of bed stealthily, before trying to find the bathroom. To what shouldn't have been my surprise, the door was wide open, and the shower turned on. I stepped inside to see Natasha under the spray, scrubbing her body clean.

"Err, sorry," I announced.

"No no, I left the door open for a reason, stud," she replied.

"I just needed a piss," I explained, making my way back to the toilet.

"Wait, wait, wait," she said, turning off the shower. "You can pee on me." Her words were incredibly nonchalant, as if she was talking about the weather.

"Uhh, what?"

"Well it's always been my kink, but mummy and daddy aren't into it."

I considered carefully before deciding. Why not? I stepped past the open curtain to join her, her hair now sticking to her skin as she presented her wet bod to me.

She knelt down in front of me, massaging her supple breasts while looking back up at me. "Pee on my tits, please." She pushed her elbows in, forcing her cleavage together.

I held my flaccid cock in place for a moment, allowing my bladder to empty. Pee began to flow out of my penis, a steady stream of urine splashing against her breasts. She sighed loudly as she smiled up at me, before opening her mouth invitingly. Originally the idea disgusted me, but if i'd learnt anything from the night before, it was that trying new things could be good. I angled my cock to push the stream upwards, pumping pee into her mouth. The stream slowed to a halt and she swallowed hard.

"Mhm, thank you." As a token of her appreciation, she crawled slightly closer to me, and took my hardening cock into her mouth.

Nat slid her head up and down on my shaft. I never knew that sucking cock was hereditary, but given my experience with Sally, Nat and Mrs Parker, that must be the case. She bobbed her head back and forth quickly and firmly, her hands assisting her, with the occasional tug of my cock. She deepthroated my cock, her eyes staring up at me lustfully as I pushed the hair away from her face.

"You're getting good at that," I heard Mr Parker say, a few feet to my right. I nearly jumped, the knowledge of the family's openness doing nothing to suppress the sudden shock of being caught. "I remember the first time you sucked my cock, you could barely get the first inch in." He laughed, before kneeling down next to his daughter. "Now give me a turn."

The lost cavern of pleasure was removed from around my member, but immediately replaced by another one. Holy shit. Steve was sucking my cock. I smiled to myself, realising that I had now had my cock in all four of their mouths.

"Daddy, you suck cock so good," Natasha moaned, as she fingered herself, watching the scene before her.

In disbelief, I watched as the father and daughter shared my cock, taking turns engulfing the shaft while the other gently fondled my balls. Finally, I began to feel myself nearing orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," I grunted. Steve hung back and let Natasha finish me off, aware that I still wasn't completely comfortable with a man on my cock.

"Cum in my mouth," Natasha demanded, before going back down onto my cock.

Within seconds, I felt the rush of cum shoot up my shaft and into her mouth, as her dad and I both watched in lustful awe. She swallowed hard, twice, managing to keep my entire load within her mouth. She let out a sigh, as she turned to her dad and kissed him passionately. I muttered an 'Oh my god' before promptly leaving the shower to return to my fiancée.

"You know what," I said proudly, " I could really get used to this whole sex-positive thing." I smiled at Sally as she sat up to look back at me.

"I thought you would." She gave me a mischievous grin, as she rose from bed.