All Comments on 'Frank and Melissa - Scene 01'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Take it to BDSM

Where abusing women seems to be acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delete away

But its still a weird assed fantasy you've got their Bruh !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

That was hot! I know I'd love to set my wife up in a sleazy hotel for an afternoon with a guy like Frank!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

WTF was that, fuck what happened to you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a suck bunch of stories.

I wish someone would write something decent. Just a nice story, romantic, btb, raac, I don't give a shit. Just enough of this "bull" shit. Hey, that's a pun! Where are the good authors?

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
@anonymous "What."

Where are all the good authors, you ask? Wait for it. Patience, my friend. St. Patrick's Day. March 17. The good stuff is coming. No "Bull."

deferencedeferenceabout 7 years ago
Great hotwife cuckold story begun

I like that it is written from Melissa's point of view. Dave is a lucky man. Keep up the good writing.

Gomez333Gomez333about 7 years ago
Bit confused

I thought Frank had hung up his bulls horns and was back to being a one woman man - or did this occur when he was still bulling. Only a minor point but bothered me all the way through

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
The title should have been...

The title should have been: "The return of the bull with a Golden heart"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Impo

I only skimmed the story and I'm not going to rate it, but why did you give the story 1 star? I'm genuinely curious. Why not just abstain from voting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shouldn't your last line

Be more like the life of a whore is what I love. By the way hurry home and you'll find the note that says, "you will never see us again."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ALL YOU COMPLAINERS

Hell instead of writing hate comments about bad stories start and write your own and post here.So many have their own ideas so get busy and write us some good stories..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poop

💩

Dancer 💃🏽

Poodle 🐩

Unicorn 🦄

Nuts 🥜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not up to standard

This story was a definite dud compared to your previous work which I really enjoyed!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A picture of his cock?

This story reads like these people are horny teenagers. Absolutely silly beyond belief. The dialogue was just laughably bad. And when I think of bulls all I see is Ferdinand the bull standing in a field, smelling the flowers. You might want to rethink this mess. Awful attempt at story telling. Unlikable characters and a ridiculous plot line.

1 star

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
@Anonymous re: Impo

I only abstain from voting, when I don't read the story. But in that case I don't comment also. If I read, then I comment and vote.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Hmm I'll take a weed over a fake doctor any day.

Something of a plot disconnect.

Dave is chagrined because Roger won't let him watch? But he send his wife off to a motel ALONE to do the deed with someone else. That doesn't make sense. Either he wants to watch or not. 2* would have been 3 otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hot story but I can't understand why a guy would want his wife to fuck other guys. Also why stay with her after she fucked her coworker who bosses hubby around. He likes his wife fucking other guys but he has a big dick and he's an amazing lover so why cheat or continue to let guys fuck her. It's odd. I'd rather kill myself then allow anyone ( wife or other men) to disrespect or humiliate me. It would of been over instantly. If I wanted to fuck sluts I'd stay single and get hookers. Why have a wife who cheats and is no allowed to fuck other guys with convent.

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 7 years ago
And the hits keep coming

Really glad that you decided to share more of Frank's adventures. Can't wait to see what's next

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Great chapter

Thanks for continuing Franks saga. Great writing. Looking forward to more. Maybe some of his newlywed adventures?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bull(shit)

What kind of fool calls himself a bull? Too easy to make him a steer or a steak.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Get some NC

Yeah, stupid term day.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading Papa's stuff again. Several of his stories are in my favorites, but then he writes more of this lame " bull" shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PaPa why do you do this.You write well,some very good stories and then you come up with some more rubbish ones like this. This again is a non story but documented sex. You are far better than to submit this as an excuse for a story. 1 star JZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...