All Comments on 'Frank and Shayleen Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Very Good Story

Excellent writing. Very good story. Not sure what you're going to write in chapter 2. You could stop here and it would be complete. There are many options available. You might have to have Frank dispose of either Travon or the ex Todd. Seems you have a very strong character here. Or the downside is Shay eventually cheats and Frank is on divorce number 3. Hope it doesn't go this way.

Either way you go this chapter was very good. Thanks for posting.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

As usual I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story.

Thank you

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Great characters as per usual in a JPB story and it will be interesting to see how Frank handles Shay's cheating in the next part considering how he took zero crap from his first two wives.

I felt a year and a day for wife number 1 seemed odd considering she was part of a conspiracy to commit two murders. Also wouldn't her friend from the phone call be charged as well for being an accessory to the deed?

Shay's story of one night stand is just the usual crap from the cheaters handbook and I'm surprised she didn't blame her hormones for her actions. She knew the guy was a pussy hound from talking to her friends, wanted to fuck him and willingly went to his room and was planning on fucking him until a last minute change of heart. Just because she stopped at the last moment doesn't mean she hasn't cheated on her Frank. Worse, she never would have confessed to Frank if the slimeball wasn't trying to blackmail and now whats to involve him in a crime.

Here's hoping wife number 4 won't be a cheating slut.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Stop here

Good story. Remember, less is often more.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Why does Frank rush to marry? I can understand with Wife #1 because she said she was pregnant and he wanted to do the honorable thing.

I wonder if he will have doubts about current wife. She did tell him what she did but only after she was blackmailed. I hope she didn't play him just to take the heat off of her. Frank definitely shouldn't let her slide. Travon was at fault just like Shayleen. It seems he is a wimp at holding the cheating spouses more responsible but he is the total opposite with the men they cheat with.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 10 years ago
Without reservation

I gave this a *****. I have a feeling things are not going to go well for Frank in the future. Shay has lied to him, at least that is what I feel from what you have written. There maybe something to find in the blackmail material. Great story as always.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 10 years ago
Great start. . .

. . . terrible ending. I was captivated by the story line. Had real possibilities. Then at the end, it got gruesome. No excuse for the "good" guy to push the "bad" guy off the cliff. I can think of several ways he could have caused the other to talk, without maiming. You could start with a blindfold and icicles on sensitive parts of the body. Feels like like being burned.

I'll probably begin the next installment (I HATE serial stories), but unless you somehow pull off a miracle, I probably won't finish it. Of late, it seems you have replaced quantity for quality.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
A typical JPB

Good writing, nice story but get the feeling we are just reading the same story with different names and cities.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
JPB does it again!

Great stuff, man. More twists and turns than a drunk snake. lol

5 Stars. Bring on Chapter 2.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Hmmmm...

Not sure where you are going from here, almost afraid to ponder. If Shay doesn't get how dangerous he is she is an idiot...but wait, most of the cheating wives here are idiots, lol. To go along with hose thoughts I don't understand how he can be so black and white with his first two wives but less so with the current one. Pregnancy, boyhood crush, author changing the character to fit the story??? You will show in future installments what you have in mind. Good read, thanks.

LechemanLechemanover 10 years ago
Good Story

Damn! I am all the more curious to see where you intend on taking this story now. Well done!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Part of the fun.

Wondering where JPB is going to go from here. Unpredictability is part of the fun of a JPB tale.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
One Dangerous Husband

I wonder if Shay has now worked out how dangerous her husband can be.

If loves his wife and marriage deeply and any one getting in the way has to be dealt with.

I can live with that !

I wonder if Shay would be as dangerous if a woman tried a move on her husband ! ?

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Good Story

You really know how to write, I just hope that the choice of endings will not leave me unhappy with the story.

phd70phd70over 10 years ago
Rivoting Tale.

Unfortunately, some people and governments, take their unhappiness or greed, or jealousy to extremes, forgetting that their actions may cause violent reactions. In this case the husband is willing to defend his marriage and spouse with his own violence. Some call that self-defense. In this case I call it self-defense. Great story where a lesson is delivered by the husband. Thanks, JPB. Dan

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHY DO PEOPLE CHOOSE AND ACCEPT BRUTALITY

when reasoning doesn't prevail, TK U MLJ LV NV

stoneturnerstoneturnerover 10 years ago
A Real Pageturner !

This really was an engaging story. At the end of each page, I couldn't flick to the next page fast enough !....If any further episodes are forthcoming, I'll be one of the first to read them.

Congratulations,JPB,,

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Start

However there are issues that need to be worked out. Does love prevail? We'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Started strong, very well written and developed, but became a little slapstick at the end.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
good story dump her

Assssssss once they start playing around its over...they are like a mini-sip once someone else touches the straw its over dump it and get another...she is on no more importance than a used tissue.you know why they are using women suicide bombers...who is gonna miss them worlds full of crazy bitches, modeling school for suicide bombers..graduation day ...BOOM!..another successful year and the world is a safer place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more bullshit

I would have found Mary's cd and turned it over to her husband, first of all. Secondly , I would make sure every other husband was made awre of how big a whore their wives and daughters were. Fuck Travon, and fuck all those cheap pieces of shit.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
I agree

The anonymous comment right before is right on. The other husbands have a right to know. And , despite the fact she didn't go through with it, she allowed a black man into her room for the purpose of having sex. She thought it was a divorceable offense. So do I. Divorce the slut and let her go fuck all the black men she wants. In addition to telling the husbands by making copies, I would turn over the information to his bosses and the police. Let the chips fall where they might. I sure as hell would do a dna test on the baby. Did he have any idea what actually went on at these supposed card games ? I smell a rat here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seems to me he needs to tell everybody involved with Travon

But anonymously. Let some of those pissed off people bury the problem that is Travon. But I'm still not sure how he's going to get over the fact that yet another woman has lied to him and screwed another man while married to him. He's about to be a three time loser on the marriage scene. Not good.

Jack99Jack99about 7 years ago
@anonymous - Lucero is a last name.

And Todd is a first name.

People have more than one name. Look at your drivers license. I bet you do too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for no divorce

always 1* for interracial trash aids-whores .

please relabel this as interracial . most people hatereading this interracial filth . it makes us physically ill .

also , why didnt cuck-boy divorce the aids-whore ?

shes clearly a whore who wants monkeys ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure

Not sure how he could ever trust Shayleen again. Next time it happens will she stop? It was only meant to satisfy curiosity? That's a lame excuse for rationalization of her behavior. In reality being married meant nothing to her until she crossed every red line but one.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
TOUGH LOVE MEANS

being tough on the loved one and mean to the attempters, TK U MLJ LV NV

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
A JPB character with Nads??

WTF??

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1about 5 years ago
Response to oldbearswitch

It's a miracle!!!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good start

To a good.story. Hope things work out for Frank, but Shay seems a little shady. He should have put Travon down for good, because JPB will bring him back. We'll see.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Sorry Bob

All your women are two bit whores.

It is hard to care about cheap sluts and even harder to be sympathetic to the cuck wimps married to them.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Bob loves creating cucks, that’s a given. Presumably this cuck is pissed that his wife cheated, so we assume he has some understanding of how betrayal feels, yet he’s perfectly willing to let all the other husbands of the women Travon has screwed to partake in the same painful betrayal.

Hypocritical much?

There’s a part two so I wonder if sanity will prevail and he grows a set, doubtful very doubtful.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

He had HORRIBLE luck with women!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Reading again. Frank should have let Shayleen do what she had planned. Travon is the typical cowardly bbc predator. He’s a blustering coward at heart. Poor Frank always picks a winner.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Good start. I love the violence, finally some real man action instead of "I backed out, fall on my knees and cried". Threat is a real threat when it is backed up with violence so that the other side knows the stakes are raised big time.

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

It's pathetic with all those commenters about talking he's a cuvk and Shay is a slut... she almost f*cked up and came to her senses, and did the right thing... that being said: it's a friggin STORY, NOT real... lighten up😂😂 give this 5☆

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
At least

The husband is a real man. Good start.

joesijoesi6 months ago

Where is the promised next part?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I can somewhat relate to Frank's social awkwardness, I grew up without much impact from my parents, if under different circumstances than the hero of our story. One thing is difficult to accept though for me, it's the fact that Frank ALWAYS marries after only knowing the future Mrs. Frank for a few month.

The first time around the girl pretended to be pregnant, neither Frank nor his dad had the idea to ask for a test. He didn't really know that girl and takes her word for granted? After he coming out of this disaster with a black eye he marries twice more in a rush?

Other than that I felt sufficiently entertained, thanks to JPB's talented work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES