All Comments on 'Frank and Shayleen Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
DonKddDonKddover 1 year ago

Don't

Don't ever expect Nitwit... I mean Nitpic... to ever make a comment that doesn't defend a cheating wife and accuse the husband being a self-centered narcissist because he had the audacity of having enough of a spine to not be interested in staying with a wife that blatantly lies and cheats.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Shaylene seems inconsistent. She's hard enough to hold Trevor quiet as Bob cuts off the toe and then she bandages it. But she's not tough enough to be the bearer of good news to Trevor's victims.

.

Bob did not recognize the ongoing power struggle between them and just gave up. Such is not in his nature. Accepting her "on the life of her child" is his capulition.

.

It's also just a quick way for the author to stop writing when he (JPB) got stuck/bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

T.M.I.!!!!!! Wash, Rinse, Repeat, ad nauseum.

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

much ado about nothing. She did stop, then he doesn't believe her, then she swears and all is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anyone else catch it? She said "I swear on MY baby's life" not our baby's life, it may be a small thing but it is usually the small things that wind up doing us in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anyone else catch it? She said "I swear on MY baby's life" not our baby's life, it may be a small thing but it is usually the small things that wind up doing us in.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have to join the dissatisfied group of commenters, I think he capitulated too easily. I can’t understand why th let her burn the video. I’d have watched it with her & inquired about sucking him off. Let her squirm about that for a time.

And the post-nup would be required. 3 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is Bob's "signature" move .... have the guy be tough throughout, only to "cave under" at the last minute.

He uses it over and over, intentionally I think, to piss off the BTB afficionados.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wanted her to tell him to fuck off. He was quite cruel to her and that is no go with me. If she fucked Travon, he should have dumped her, but continually emotionally blackmailing her was a no go with me. Black mail is Travon's trick and should not be his.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Lot

There are a lot of commenters who have obviously read a different story to me.Frank is a complete arsehole and it is easy to see why his first two wife's found someone else.Shayleen gave him quite reasonable option and when he didn't do any thing she should have walked.The arsehole would later realise when he was alone ,what he had cocked up losing a loving wife and a child.When the child was born Shayleen should have refused to let him see the baby.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So she sucked another man's cock, and refused to get a post-nup...Frank really can choose them. Christ. Frank is an idiot to stay with her, especially after what his last two wives did to him. No man deserves that shit over and over again

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Think JPB got as tired of writing this story as we did reading it, so he just ended it

34dein34dein3 months ago

Gladly I pop up from time to time and place a 1 ⭐️ just for the fun of it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I may be in the minority, but oral sex is sex. Going to Travon's room was cheating. Dump her and stay single.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Frank unfortunately has more illusions about love than an adolescent girl on a diet of romance novels.

He had a crush on a girl when he was a schoolboy and calls it love, and not just in that moment, but later on as a grown man looking back. He is hung up on physical beauty as main criterion when choosing a bride. He not only hints to that, the short engagement periods are also testament of his relativ disinterest in the character traits and behaviour of his future wifes. Hard to stomach even if he is just a fictional character.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES