Frank Brings a Friend to Play

Story Info
Frank and David double team a cougar.
4.2k words
4.12
12.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my last story, "Because I love her". Please read that first if you have the time. It will give you some insight as to who Barbara was and her chrysalis into the person she is now.

The first story was non-fiction. This one is just the author's fantasy. Enjoy and please vote. Thank you.

Frank brings a friend to a play date.

If you read my previous story, you'll remember that Frank and Barbara hooked up for an evening of fun while I waited downstairs and listened to their sexual antics.

Barbara has come out of her shell. It only took four hours for her to become a sexually liberated woman. In the last story Frank took her from being a timid little mousey lass to being a starving sexual lioness.

They met for lunch Monday and spoke about their sexual encounter the week before. She told him about the dreams and fantasies that were assailing her while she tried to sleep. Barbara, through no fault of her own, had been extremely sexually repressed. Frank seemed to have cured that. She was now a sexual powerhouse, she wanted more. Her fantasies ran to extremes. Far from being a sexually repressed woman, she was now an adventurous free spirit. She dreamt of having three and four-somes with both men and women. She dreamed about having sex in public places....she wanted people to see the new Barbara. She had even purchased a new bed in anticipation of future conquests. It was an Alaska King size, a bed that would easily contain an orgy.

As she had lunch with Frank, she expressed her wish to be with two men. She couldn't get enough, she wanted to experience everything. Her exact words were..."I want to be fucked into oblivion."

Frank had intimated to her that he had a young friend who would most likely, be very willing to help out. His cock was not nearly as large as Frank's, but he was young, 25, virile and very willing to please. Barbara was intrigued, so she asked to meet him.

Seeing as this buddy lived nearby, Frank texted and asked him to stop by the restaurant. Much like Frank, he was a young athlete with a long distance runner's body and stamina.

He came to the restaurant and politely introduced himself as he sat down. David was a consummate gentleman. Well educated and well brought-up. Another respectful, respectable young man.

She thought herself very lucky to find two young beautiful men to service her. They made small talk over lunch and drinks and Barbara asked when they could all get together for a little fun. David had no clue as to what he was getting himself into. The new Barbara was going to fuck him senseless. Or...maybe......it would be the other way around.

Her panties were soaking wet thinking of the possibilities. She left a wet spot on the seat. The female server, who also had her eyes on the two men, understood the wet spot. They made arrangements to meet again at Barbara's home on Friday evening.

With four more days to go, Barbara was antsy with anticipation. Many times during those four days, she had shoved her hands in her panties and rubbed herself to mind numbing orgasms. This was something she could never achieve previously. She found herself daydreaming at work...rushing to her private bathroom for a quick finger full of her wet pussy. She even went so far as to lick her fingers after she came, something that would have repulsed her only two weeks ago.

Friday took forever to arrive. After she picked and washed some fresh berries from her greenhouse, Barbara took a long relaxing bubble bath and applied dots of a delicate perfume to her breasts and thighs. This 52 year old lioness was ready to pounce.

Her two handsome young lovers arrived at 5 PM bearing champagne and miniature pastries. Sitting in her living room, They nibbled on the pastries while polishing off a pitcher of Margaritas and shots of tequila. It was the same living room that I sat in and pulled my cock for four hours while Barbara and Frank fucked their brains out one floor above. That was last Friday. Although I wouldn't be there to witness it, Barbara had promised me that she would set up webcams so that I could watch.

True to her word, there were 3 webcams set up on a discord server. I would be able to see and hear everything that went on in the bedroom.

When they had finished their drinks, she took them on a tour of her home and greenhouse, then they retired to her boudoir. Frank and David both stood mesmerized as she did a little striptease for them. David was amazed at the body of this beautiful 52 year old woman.

She lay back on the bed and watched as Frank and David removed their clothes. True to form, Frank was wearing his signature Mickey mouse boxers. David, at least, had sensible underwear....SpongeBob boxers for him. She giggled seeing this spectacle. They removed their shorts at the same time....There was Frank's monster nine inch cock again. David wasn't far behind with seven very thick, veiny inches. She noticed that they had both shaved their boy bits for her. She licked her lips in anticipation.

They climbed up onto her bed, one on each side of her and began to lightly stroke her nipples, those exquisitely sensitive nipples. They stood out like pencil erasers, hard enough to cut glass. They both moved up to kiss her. It soon became apparent to her that Frank and David had no problems being this close to each other as they shared a steamy three way kiss. This was going to be a very interesting evening indeed.

They turned her onto her side. David hungrily kissed from her breasts down to her vulva, while Frank kissed her back and worked his way down to her ass.

As they both met between her thighs they could smell her musky excitement...David tasted the sweet juices that ran down her thigh. He worked his tongue across to her very swollen clit as Frank hungrily tongued her sweet little rosebud. She thought that she had died and gone to heaven. It wouldn't be the last time tonight that she thought this.

Together, her lovers used their tongues and lips to probe every inch of her southern territories. She was in sensory overload and immediately felt the beginnings of an orgasm building. Sensing this, they slowed their oral attack and teased her mercilessly. Their coordinated efforts brought her to a plateau and then let her down....brought her to another plateau and let her down again. So close!...soooo close!........ AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHH!!! FRUSTRATION!! They were deliberately torturing her. This was going to be the orgasm to end all orgasms.

Finally the teasing became too much to endure again and she grabbed both of them by the hair and pushed their faces deeper into her tortured holes. She bucked her hips like a wild horse as a continuous wave of mind numbing orgasms took her. She held their heads so tightly to her groin that they could barely breathe. As she came, she screamed so loudly that it wiped out one of the webcam microphones.

This was just the beginning. Much like last Friday, she was in for a very long night of wild hard sex.

When she had recovered from her wave of orgasms, she made the two of them lie in a scissor position, their balls and asses together. She held their cocks together and took both of them in her mouth at the same time. She did her best to engulf both of them with her wet warm mouth. She found this rather difficult as they both were very thick. Trooper that she is, she weathered the storm and very soon had both of them moaning and thrusting upwards into her mouth. The boys were far from passive though, Frank was rubbing Barbara's clit and David had his index finger cozily ensconced in her asshole.

Within a few minutes of tonguing and sucking on their swollen cocks, her lovers, almost simultaneously and without warning erupted in her mouth. Torrents of semen splashed the back of her throat as she tried to swallow whatever she could. A large portion of it ran out of her mouth but she hungrily slurped it up and did her best to swallow the overflow. When both cocks had finished pulsing, she sucked each one of them dry....dragging every last little bit of cum out of their cocks. She thought to herself, "Fuck! I'm turning into a cum fiend."

The webcams worked flawlessly...I could see and hear everything. I wished that I could taste what they were tasting. I erupted with my first of many orgasms that night, painting my chest and neck with my load.

They relaxed and popped the champagne, leisurely sipping and feeding each other fresh berries from Barbara's garden. It became obvious to Barbara, watching the boys feed each other, that there would be many very interesting happenings in this bedroom tonight. She correctly surmised that the gentlemen were both bisexual and had previously been intimate with each other. She thought to herself, "It's gonna get hot as fuck in here tonight....Oh yeah, we're gonna spontaneously combust."

She asked them if they had ever spent any time sexually together. They admitted to having been in threesomes and even a few orgies together. She desperately wanted to be in on this. It had always been a hidden fantasy of hers to watch two well endowed men suck each other off as she played with herself.

With the champagne finished, she went to her night table and withdrew a long thick double ended dildo and the tube of warming lube both of which I had bought for her. She told the men that she wanted to see them 69 each other while she fucked herself with the dildo. Oh sweet, easily recharged youth. It had only been ten minutes since she had sucked them off. They were ready again.

Strangely enough, I found my cock hardening at the thought of watching them blow each other. I would learn a lot about myself tonight too.

They maneuvered themselves into the 69 side-by-side position and started gently teasing each other's cocks with their tongues. I desperately wanted to be there, if only to see this up close. I need to put a webcam above her bed.

As they sucked and teased each other's manhood, Barbara lubed the double dong and inserted one end in her rear and the other end in her twat. Again, she had died and gone to heaven. Frank and David were thoroughly engrossed in sucking each other's cocks as Barbara frantically rammed the dildo into her pussy and asshole. The double penetration caused her holes to spasm, sending her into a state where her sight and hearing dimmed. All energy was focused on her lady parts.

Ten thousand suns exploded in her pelvis, she collapsed, senseless, on the bed. She didn't know what had happened to her. This one gave new meaning to the term 'le petit mort', the little death. She couldn't survive too many more like that one. She deliberately slowed her breathing and contented herself to just watch as the boys built to their own orgasms. She slowly licked her juices off of the dildo. "Mmmmm, I'm gonna like eating pussy."

Frank, sensing David's imminent eruption, aimed the swollen erection over his shoulder towards Barbara and splashed her chest and belly with David's fiery blast. David had no intention of wasting Frank's semen as he viciously sucked and bobbed on Frank's cock. Frank held on to the back of David's head as he blasted wave after wave of hot come into the depths of David's hungry mouth.

Amazingly, I shot off again, this time licking my own saltiness from my hand. New sensations for all tonight. Unbeknownst to me, she was recording my webcam and would in future, use it to masturbate herself to many delightful orgasms.

This time, they wouldn't recover so quickly. Her two men had come multiple times within the last hour. They needed time to recharge, so they both regaled Barbara with stories from their threesomes and other sexual adventures. She was awed by their doings. Two men with one female, three women and two men, gangbangs....the list went on and on. She wanted it all and she didn't want to wait. Having tasted her own pussy, she wanted more! She wanted someone to sit on her face and drown her in pussy juice the same way she had done to Frank last week. There was a burning fire in her that could not be quenched by semen alone. She was a ravenous beast and needed to feed.

I had unknowingly awakened a sexual Kraken, a monster that had lived starving and dormant within her soul for too many years.

She needed to taste pussy! She wanted to feast on the juices of a wild twenty-something year old vulva. Next week. She pleaded with them to find some young lass to fill her needs. The boys both knew of a few wild girls that would be more than willing to donate some pussy to her cause. Her sexual hunger was out of control, but she swore to herself that she wouldn't let anyone tame her this time.

The boys, having fully recovered, told her they wanted to spit roast her. She looked bewildered..."What the heck is a spit roast? Is that like double penetration?"

Frank chuckled at her naivete and explained to her that 'spit roasting' meant that she'd have one cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. "With double penetration, one of us will be in your box and the other in your ass. Or maybe we'll both be in your pussy at the same time....We'll see."

Stunned by this new information she asked "Wait! What!? Is that really possible? I hope you're kidding about that." Frank told her " be patient, oh wild one, you'll get that and more later on tonight." "More! How much more could there possibly be?" she asked innocently. David piped up and said with a devilish smile, "You have no idea of the pleasures in store for you tonight."

She had wanted to be fucked into oblivion.....looks like oblivion is the dish being served tonight.

Frank maneuvered himself to the end of the bed and pulled Barbara up onto her knees, David sat in front of her with his legs spread apart. She understood. She stuck her bottom up and wiggled it for Frank to enter from behind. Putting her elbows on the bed, she reached for David and pulled his hips toward her face.

His cock head looked different from Franks. David's was more pointed whereas Frank's was mushroom shaped. She had lots to learn about male anatomy. She would be a very willing student. She'd get a golden star from her teachers.

While her mind was digesting all of this new info, Frank began to rub his swollen mushroom against her pussy thus bringing her back to the here and now. Her juices were flowing, trickling down her legs. Frank thrust forward, plunging into her and sending her face down to David's waiting member. She opened her mouth and engulfed him easily. Frank pushed and pulled Barbara by the hips, her whole body rocked forward and backward plunging David's cock into her throat. She thought, "So this is spit roasting...all that's missing is the BBQ grill." She giggled at this silly thought with a mouth full of cock causing David to ask what was funny. She shook her head. "Mmmberghmmllm" You can't speak with a throat full of dick. She continued sucking and receiving, she felt like a ragdoll being tossed around by a dog.

Frank jackhammered her swollen kitty while his balls slammed her clit with each stroke. She loved how his balls hit her in just the right spot, sending waves of electricity through her entire pelvis. She somehow managed to concentrate enough to point at the dildo on the bed. Understanding her gesture, Frank picked up the double dong and inserted it into her already slippery anus.

All three holes were now filled and being happily abused. She didn't know which to pay more attention to, so she just let them toss her around and do what they may. Frank pushed and pulled thrusting deeply while he twisted the dildo and plunged it into her bottom. David's cock swelled in her throat.

She saw bright shooting stars in her head as she came..... "Yyyylllrrrggggghhhmlllllrghhhhhh!!!" It would seem that you can't scream with a cock in your throat either. She felt that she would lose consciousness as David deposited yet another load of thick cream in her mouth. Unable to swallow it, most of it spilled out running down his shaft and between his butt cheeks. She was not one to waste such a delightful bounty, so she told him to turn over and she firmly buried her face in his ass and slurped up every sweet salty drop.

Frank lost his mind when he saw her do this. He pulled the dildo out and rammed his cock into her ass, pushing so hard that he thought his balls would explode. He and Barbara came at the same time, him spasming into her rectum and her screaming between David's ass cheeks.

Frank nearly fainted and collapsed onto Barbara's back. They lay on the bed with her sandwiched between her lovers. The sweat was pouring off of them, completely drenching the bed. When Frank was capable of coherent thought, he herded them off to the shower.

I thought," nooooooo!! There's no camera in the fucking bathroom!!". Shit!! It was probably for the best though as I needed to clean the fresh cum off of my chest and wash the dried cum from my face. I was covered in my own goo. My poor 63 year old dick was getting a long needed workout.

Her bathroom is very large. The walk in shower has multiple heads with aromatics and room for at least six adults. Sitting on the granite seat, they let the hot steamy spray relax them, making them all rather sleepy. After a thorough soak in the vanilla scented vapors, they came back into the webcam's view. Frank and David helped her to put fresh linens on the bed and they all crawled up and with Barbara cradled in the middle, fell into a deep sleep. I hadn't come so hard or so often in the last 10 years. Time to replenish fluids and take a wee nap. I snoozed for a bit too.

They slept for over three hours. Barb woke up with a painfully full bladder. "Oh shit! I gotta pee." A sudden delightful thought came to her..."They're gonna pee in me!"

Gleefully she called to them, "Hey! Sleepy Sammies! Wake up! I have to pee!" They slowly opened their eyes wondering what the racket was all about. "I have to peeeeeeee!" David was groggy, clueless, but Frank woke right up and ran with her to the shower. Babs told him to kneel down, "I'm gonna pee on your chest!" Frank couldn't wait, "My face too....all over me!" She pulled her snatch lips apart and took deep breaths...She groaned, the stream wouldn't start. "Come onnnnn!!..... peeeeee goddamnit!!!" The dam finally broke. Five hours worth of urine exploded from her, sending an unruly spray of hot liquid all over Frank. His face, chest, legs......everywhere. David sleepily came into the bathroom and goggled at the spectacle before him. "Holy fuuuck! Save some for me!!" He stepped into the shower as Barbara turned towards him and sprayed him from the chest down. "It's so fucking hot!, this is incredible!!" She was finally empty.

Frank and David both had to pee badly. Barb said,"Do you remember what I asked for last week?" David looked questioningly at Frank. Frank explained, "we peed on each other last week, Barb said she wanted me to pee inside her asshole", "I just don't know how."

A thousand watt lightbulb bloomed in Barbara's head, she yelled, "I know how! Hang on..." She went to the bathroom vanity and removed a large funnel from the cabinet. "This is how! You stick the funnel in my ass and pee into the funnel".

Bug eyed, David just stared at her..."Were you a mad scientist in a previous life?" They all burst out laughing.

Barbs washed the funnel and brought it into the shower. She placed her yoga mat on the long granite seat, laid herself down on it and pulled her legs back behind her head. Her ass was pointed at the ceiling. "Put the funnel in me Frank, then piss your brains out."

I could hear all of this but I couldn't see it.."shitshitshitshitshit!!!" We need a webcam in the bathroom too.

The two started peeing into the funnel, taking care not to spill any urine. Their hot pee flowed into her bowels until it overflowed. She screamed..."look out....toilet!!!!" Frank pulled the funnel out and Barbara ran to sit on the toilet. A hot river of her lover's urine cascaded from her bottom. She rubbed her clit furiously as the torrent flowed and spasms forced the water through her rosebud.

12