Frank Brings a Friend to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men stood shocked. Neither had never witnessed anything like this. When the river had run dry, Barb wiped herself, flushed and the three took another shower.

Clean and refreshed from their ordeal, Barbara turned the bedroom lights on and led them by their cocks to the floor length window. She opened the drapes and knelt in front of them. She alternated, sucking one cock and then the other....in full view of any possible passers by. "Let em look, maybe they'll learn something." Wild woman of Borneo...on the loose.

The gents were getting close to blowing their loads when Barbara stopped sucking, jumped up and ran for the bed. They stood there open mouthed...bewildered. What the fuck just happened? Barb said, "Pay back can be a bitch....and so can I. That's what you get for torturing me before. Now bring those beautiful cocks over here! I want this double penetration that you promised me."

"Which one of us do you want where, your highness?" David said as he bowed to the queen. Barbara thought for a moment..."I don't know....surprise me." Frank asked if she had anything that he could use as a blindfold. She waltzed over to her dresser and pulled out a long black scarf. David wrapped it around her head, completely covering her eyes. This was an unexpected turn of events for her. The boys did a rock, paper, scissors to decide who got her pussy. Frank won. He lay down on the bed and David silently guided Barb to sit on Frank's cock. He pulled her into a semi kneeling position so that he could have easy access to her ass.

As Frank slowly and silently thrust up into her, David kneeled behind her and lubed her asshole. He inserted his finger. She began to moan....."That's not what I want back there." Her request was met with silence. David lubed his cock and as Frank pulled back, David guided his member alongside Franks and they slowly went in together. Before she realized what was happening, they were both balls deep in her twat. "MMMMMMNNGGAAAAAHHHAAHAAAAAAA!!!! Ooooohhhh myyyyfuuuuckinnnngg gaaaaaahhhhhd!!!! You're gonna kill meeeeee!!!!!" They slowly alternated strokes. Frank pushed in as David was pulling out, their cocks rubbing together. Frank had to wrap his arms around her and hang on because she was bucking and rearing like a rodeo bronco. She moaned, she screamed, growled, gnashed her teeth and cried with joy. Unintelligible sounds came from her as she clawed at the sheets.

Then they kicked it up a notch...David switched the vibrating butt plug on and slid it into her ass. I live 30 miles away and I heard her wail! My fist was flying on my dick! I felt myself come but I had exhausted my supply.

Wave after wave of non stop stimulation caused her to let out one long strangled scream.....she fainted, falling lifeless on top of Frank. Frank checked her pulse and smiled. "She's ok."

A double helping of oblivion had been served. Just as the lady ordered.

It was now 2am, time to sleep. The boys procured washcloths and cleaned her as best they could. Frank made tea for her, he knew her throat was going to be very sore for days to come. She regained consciousness and hugged and kissed them both. Words were unnecessary. She gingerly sipped her hot tea as she began to recover. Looking up at one of the webcams, she waved at me and tried to say something, but only managed a croaking sound. She mouthed 'Thank you, I love you." I cried. They bundled themselves into a blanket and held her as she fell into a blissful dreamless sleep.

They all slept till noon and showered together. More berries and some coffee brought them to a wakeful state. Goodbyes were said and the boys told her that they'd find a young lady for the next play date. She.... would be ready.

Fin

12