Frank Finds a Sex Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Domme finds her slave for a sexy surprise.
3.3k words
4.38
5.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday ~~

The morning light fell through the window onto the ground, casting a bright glow into our dorm room. The room was warm and bright under the morning sun.

I lay in bed, looking at the ceiling. The speckled tiles gazed down at me with judgement. At least, it felt like it. I looked over to my blue cross. At some point that day, Frank would have a surprise for me. It didn't happen right when I woke up like she said it might. My stomach was full of butterflies. I couldn't believe how nervous I was about this surprise. What was it?

I thought about the night before. Sucking David's cock. I could almost feel it pulsating in my mouth, hear his moans at my touch. I envisioned Frank's pussy gripping his dick as she fucked him and found myself jealous of her. I wanted to do the things she did, wanted to command in the bedroom. But I enjoyed being Mistress' slave as well. I wasn't sure what to do about my feelings. My desires. I wasn't sure if I could speak about them with Mistress or not.

I looked over to Frank's bed. It was empty and made. She had left early that morning to study. She was one of the hardest working, busiest people I had ever met. She worked at the club two to three nights a week. Then, she had her studies, which she took very seriously. And she made a point of fulfilling her sexual desires as much as possible. I was...intimidated by her. She was a very strong person. I wanted to emulate her.

Getting ready, I saw a choker necklace of hers sitting out. I looked to the door, then, grabbed it. Walking to my mirror, I held the choker up to my neck to see what it might look like. What I might look like if I were her.

It didn't match me, I thought. It looked out of place. I looked like an imposter. I sighed a little and set the choker back. It would take time, I told myself. But I could get there. One day.

There were several cafeterias dotted throughout the sprawling campus. Some were connected to residence halls, while others were stand-alone buildings. All of them were open to anyone with money. Each had their own reputation for quality. My favorite hadn't been chosen yet, but Frank's had. She told me, the first day I met her, "Moffat Cafeteria is the best." So, I had been going there ever since.

Moffat was the largest on campus and therefore had the largest selection. It was also the busiest. There was plenty of space, including nice, secluded places to study in near quiet. I planned on going to one of those as the thought of being around hundreds of rowdy people at 6:30 in the morning didn't appeal to me.

I grabbed a tray, silverware and napkins before walking through the aisles of food. Workers stood at the ready to serve whatever was asked for. I stopped at a waffle station and ordered a fresh waffle. Then, I poured some coffee and a picked out a bowl of fruit.

Walking to a secluded area, I picked a table out of the way. When I got to it, I was surprised to find there was someone already stashed away there.

"Fancy finding you here," Frank said.

"You're studying at Moffat?" I asked, setting my tray down across from her and sitting down.

"It's surprisingly calming here," she noted. We sat in silence for a moment before she spoke. "You should eat me out," Frank commanded, quite suddenly.

"Here?" I squeaked, surprised. After a moment of considering this, I asked, "Is this the surprise?"

"No," she laughed, looking around. "Listen, we're in the corner. I'm faced away from everyone. No one will be able to see you."

She scooted to the edge of the high-backed booth. Leaning forward, she took a bite of strawberry from my fruit bowl and said, "I'm not wearing any panties." The light was dim in this area. She was right. No one would see anything over here. They had specifically designed it so people could come and concentrate on their meal in peace.

Well, I thought, that's what I was going to do.

Slipping under the table, I made my way around the metal frame and spread Frank's legs. I heard her open a book and start turning a few pages. She was studying? I pushed her skirt up and saw her freshly shaven pussy. She was glistening with wetness. I leaned forward and licked her from her hole to her clit, slowly. I could hear a small moan from above the table, then silence. She would have to be quieter than that for this to work.

I set my hands on her thighs and started to work on her clit with my tongue. She kept silent, turning a page now and then. I could hear her hand shake a little, the page quivering as she changed it. What would she do when she came? I wondered, sucking on her clit, two fingers sliding in and out.

I felt something rumbling near my head and I realized Frank was moving the table away from her so she could see the front of my head. She moved it enough to see half of my head, then leaned back in the booth, keeping her ass on the edge for me. Letting her hand run through my hair, she sighed, long and low.

"Good Kitten," she said.

I leaned into her touch, her compliments, and put my all into pleasuring her.

It was then two lithe legs in dark wash jeans appeared beside me, complimented by black boots with skull buckles. I froze, looking up to see a man sitting next to Frank. He wore a grey v-neck. His hair was perfectly styled, short. He had smudged eyeliner and shadow around his eyes.

"So," the man said, looking first at Frank, who was wide-eyed and unsure of what to do next. "What's your guys' major?" he finished, looking down to me. My tongue was still on Frank's clit. I didn't know what to do. Was this it? Were we going to jail? When neither of us spoke, he commented. "I'm a Theatre major, myself."

"Are you going to turn us in?" Frank asked. I pulled my tongue back into my mouth and the man held a hand out to me.

"No need to stop," he said with a smile. "I came for the show. I was sitting," He gestured to the seat Frank was leaning on, "right back there. In the booth behind you two lovely ladies. And I couldn't help but hear moaning and paper shaking and... "Good Kitten?" His smile widened. "Then there was the whole 'eat me out' part."

"You're not turning us in?" I said.

"I just wanna watch." He paused for a second. "Whether you let me watch or not...I'm not turning you in. You don't have to worry."

Frank held her index finger out and instructed him to come closer to her. When he did, she kissed him. He kissed her back, passionately, his tongue entering her mouth. I stared, awkwardly, wanting to participate.

When they were done, Frank looked down to me. "Back to your duties, slut."

I immediately dove into my meal.

I could hear Frank speaking above me. "Would you like some?"

"Oh, I'll have a bite," the man said. "My name's Jake, by the way," his voice was nearly taken over by the sound of my plate being pulled across the table. I could hear him start to cut through my waffle with a knife and fork.

"Frank."

Jake looked down to me. We made eye contact for a moment, and, blushing, I looked away, continuing to softly lick and suck her clit.

"Cute little thing you have here." Jake took a bite of waffle.

They both looked down to me and Frank ran her hand through my hair, brushing it away from my face. "Mmmm," she hummed. "She's quite talented."

Her eyes closed and she leaned back, again. She was getting close, I realized.

Frank started grinding her hips and she grasped my hair in her right hand.

"Better keep quiet," Jake said, eating a strawberry.

Frank clenched her thighs around my head and wordlessly opened her mouth. After a few moments of silent pleasure, she came, and I licked her clean as she did.

"Nice," Jake noted.

Frank slumped a little in her seat and lifted my head. "You did so well, Kitten," she praised. "Sit down for me."

I backed up and got back into my seat. She scooted my plate back to me and encouraged me to eat.

As I wiped my face off, Jake stood. "Well, it's been enjoyable."

"Um," Frank pulled her skirt down and nodded her head toward Jake's crotch. "You might want to take a break back at your booth before leaving just yet."

His cock was hard in his pants, standing erect and being very conspicuous, even in the dark lighting of the corner area.

"I think I just might," he agreed. "Thank you, ladies."

I nodded and Frank smiled.

When I was done with breakfast, I hurried over to Atler Hall, sitting outside to wait for class to start. It was beautiful out, albeit a little hot.

I saw Frank walk by a few moments after I sat down. She gave me an air kiss and walked into the building. All I could think was: she wasn't wearing any underwear.

When I walked in, Frank was wearing a black robe and talking with the instructor. I sat at my previous station and began setting up. I was happy to be on time today. People began milling in the door, setting up at stations and looking to Frank now and then. They wanted her.

Frank sat for Life Drawing a second day. She faced me, her legs spread, slightly. She was teasing me. I swallowed, attempting to remember what I was here for. I set the charcoal down on my sketchbook and started marking out the general form of her body. I added shadow, detail, edges. It looked better than my attempt on Monday, already. The instructor came around and evaluated everyone's work, giving information on how to improve various aspects of the drawings.

Frank sat still as the instructor walked up to her and called the attention of the class.

"Look here," she said, gesturing to Frank's shoulders. "I see some of you are having a difficult time with the collar bone. Light and shadow must play together to make this work. You cannot have one without the other."

I looked at Frank's collar bones. They were so elegant. The instructor was right, I was having a hard time drawing them. I was muddying up the whole area trying to get the look down with a line and some shadow. I had forgotten the light. I reached down for my eraser and some tissue. Erasing a bit of the charcoal and blending with my finger and the tissue I saw it come together a bit more.

It took time, I realized. Time and patience.

After Art History, I made my way to the Student Union to study for a while. It was near lunch time so I, naturally, ordered a coffee with two extra shots of espresso. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. Which was fine with me. I smiled, slyly, as I took a drink of my coffee, thinking back on the night with David and Frank.

Then I realized I was supposed to be studying. I opened my book for Art History and started looking through the various paintings. I pulled out some empty flash cards and got ready to start creating.

When it was time for my Math class I headed toward Ben Hall. It was the tallest building on campus. The class was long and relatively boring. I was never very good at Math, I thought to myself. I was in a basic Algebra course and I wasn't looking forward to it.

When class was over, I left the lecture hall and ran into Frank, who smiled. She had a backpack swung over her shoulder.

"It's time for your surprise," Frank said, holding out what looked like a jewelry box. I opened it to find a Rosary inside. Looking up at Frank, I gave a confused expression. "I know you're Protestant, but can you pretend a little today?" she begged. "Now, for the rest of the surprise."

"There's more?" I said.

"Oh, yes."

We took the stairs all the way to the top of the building. No one took the stairs anymore. It was always the elevator, especially for the top floor, which we were going to, it seemed.

There were two women in skirts and tight shirts sitting on the ground, waiting for us.

"She's cute," one of them said. She had dark skin and hazel eyes. Her hair was in tight curls against her head. She was wonderful, I thought. I wanted to kiss her full lips, lightly covered in gloss.

"She's perfect," the other woman said. She had long, jet black hair, olive toned skin and thin lips pulled to the side in a smile. She was lovely.

They must be here to fulfil one of Frank's fantasies, I realized. As was I. I looked down to the Rosary box. I was the innocent religious one, I thought. I took the Rosary in hand. "All I know is "Hail Mary, full of grace."

One of the women rose her hand slowly and spoke when Frank nodded. "Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit."

"Oh yeah," I said, absentmindedly. "That does sound familiar now that you say it."

"Now," Frank said, pulling something black out of her backpack. "Strip and wear this."

Holding the costume up, I realized it was a sexy nun outfit.

It fell deep in the front, exposing a lot of cleavage. There was a long cross necklace, which Frank set over my head as I took off my shorts. I pulled off my shirt and bra and stood, naked, in the stairwell. The women helped me into the nun outfit, carefully brushing their hands against my skin as they did. I could feel myself getting wet just thinking about what was about to happen.

When I was dressed, Frank pulled out a headpiece and they attached it. She then took a mirror from her bag and showed me what I looked like. The material was wet-looking and fell down just below my butt. The woman with jet black hair slapped my ass.

"Naughty nun," she said.

"Sit down, Kitten," Frank ordered. "On the edge here." She gestured to the edge of the stair and I sat there, my feet resting on the step below.

"Sister Mary," Frank began. "You've been found to have impure thoughts." The two women laughed a little, touching my shoulders. Frank let her hand stroke my inner thigh. I found myself to be not breathing. I took in a breath and waited for what she would say next.

She tilted her head to the side, slightly. "You must pray."

I held the Rosary in my hands as the two women gently pulled my breasts out of my top and began sucking on them. I moaned.

"Keep up your prayers, Sister," Frank ordered.

I counted a bead. "H-hail Mary, full of Grace," I began. Frank leaned down and put her head under my skirt. "The Lord is with thee." She began licking my pussy.

I continued with the prayer, but I could hear her tongue on my clit, the smacking, liquid noises coming from my cunt. I swallowed and looked down at the two women licking and sucking my tits. It was almost too much for me to handle at once.

"Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now," The feeling of Frank's tongue on my clit was thrilling. I wanted more, now and always.

"And at the hour of death." I moaned and one of the women covered my mouth with her hand.

"Glory," I said, my words muffled. "Glory be to the Father." She took her hand from my mouth and Frank began finger fucking me, hard. "And to the Son. And to the Holy Spirit."

"Again," Frank demanded. The sounds of four women moaning filled the air, along with me, counting another bead and saying the prayer again in between moans. Frank finger fucked the hell out of my pussy, and I felt something I hadn't felt before. I didn't know how to describe it. But it was like a different kind of orgasm was coming.

It was then that I came. Liquid squirt out of my pussy and over Frank's mouth and she laughed a little, gleeful.

"Fuck, yes, Mary." Frank said. "You squirted."

I took in a long breath and let it out, the woman with short curly hair kissing me passionately. My legs shook and I could feel myself pulsate and twitch with pleasure.

"Now," Frank said, becoming quite fierce. "I want you to pray for Alex. She's been such a bad girl. She needs intersession."

The woman kissing me backed up a little and smiled. Alex, I realized. Yes, please.

I got on my knees and Alex lay against the wall, her legs spread. Her pussy was beautiful, I thought. I wanted to lap it up.

"Let's try an Our Father this time," Frank suggested.

"I know that one," I said, shaking my ass a little as I crept toward Alex.

As I leaned in to lick Alex's pussy, I said "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name." Alex moaned as my tongue made contact with her clit. I held her thighs with my hands and pushed my face into her cunt. Coming up for air for a moment, I added, "Thy kingdom come."

"Come, baby," Frank encouraged Alex, running her finger down Alex's breast. The woman with jet black hair started sucking on Alex's breast, rubbing her own clit and moaning.

I let my whole head bob up and down as I licked from bottom to top, inserting my tongue into her every now and then. She was delicious.

Alex moaned and set her hand on my head, grasping at the fabric of my headpiece.

I raised a hand and massaged her free breast. Alex moaned loudly and Frank kissed her to cover the noise. I could feel Alex start to shake under my mouth. She was getting close.

"Lead us not into temptation," I said in between licks. Alex held Frank's face as they kissed and the woman with black hair fell back a little bit, cumming, her fingers making the most beautiful wet noises against her own pussy. "But deliver us from evil," I said, watching her cum.

Alex shook and I licked, trying to speak through the licks. "For thine...is the kingdom. And the power. And the glory. Forever...Amen."

As if on cue, Alex came as soon as I said 'Amen," holding my head against her pussy as she did.

"Sister Mary," Frank said, looking to a panting Alex. "Is she forgiven?"

I smiled a little, then leaned forward, inserting my fingers into her and setting my breasts against hers. My mouth, inches from hers, I whispered, "the kingdom of God is within you." Sliding my fingers in and out, Alex whimpered. "You are forgiven, child," I added. "You have given of your body and soul."

Frank smiled. "Kiss me, Mary," she said.

I sat up and kept finger fucking Alex while Frank kissed me, her tongue slipping into my mouth.

"We need to get going," the other woman said. She straightened her outfit and started to help Alex up once I pulled my fingers out. I got undressed and put my shorts and t-shirt back on. Frank stuffed my underwear in her backpack and we made our way down the stairs.