Frank or Francine Ch. 02 - The Cocktail

Story Info
Frank/Francine and his wife have launch a new strap-on.
4.4k words
4.61
7.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,761 Followers

At the request of a few readers of the story 'Frank or Francine,' (particularly 'Frank' himself) I have written the next chapter as a direct follow on. Whilst you don't need to have read the first story things may make more sense if you do, particularly how the characters got to be where they are. Please bear in mind that Frank and Francine are the same person and the name used will change depending on the situation.

*****

Frank stood nervously at the door waiting for his wife Anna to come home after her week away at work. He twisted his head either way to check the seams of his stockings were still straight before smoothing down the pristine white pinafore that covered the front of his short black maid dress. So much had changed since the Friday six months ago when his wife had returned and confronted him about his kink of performing on cam for other women using a dildo. He felt himself squirm with delight as he remembered how she had taken him with her newly bought strap-on in front of the webcam much to the delight of the watchers. Since then, 'Frank' had almost disappeared as he became, 'Francine' full-time.

Before, he had dressed in men's clothing during the week and reverted to his sissy wear at weekends to entertain his wife, and now mistress. With her agreement, he dressed full-time in short frilly dresses which often drew glances from delivery men, which ranged from shock and horror to pure lust. There was one young Turkish delivery guy who would always try to engage him in conversation as his erection tented against his grey jogging pants. He made it very clear he would like to take things further, an offer that Frank declined. When he had told Anna about it at the weekend she had merely laughed as she said, "You should give him a blow job on the doorstep, but no letting him fuck you unless I am here." It had taken Frank a few heart-stopping moments before he realised that she was teasing him, and her words were not a command.

He glanced at the clock and saw it was five to six and went through his mental checklist again. Her bath was ready and should be at the right temperature when she arrived at six o'clock. Her favourite white wine was chilled in the fridge and ready to open. Her favourite meal of lightly poached sea bass in a coriander and vanilla sauce was ready for poaching. Her evening clothes were laid on her bed including their current favourite strap on which was a good 9 inches long, black, ribbed and quite thick, well thick enough to have him whimpering like a little girl as his wife and mistress pounded his sissy ass. One of the great things about Friday night was that provided Anna was pleased with him, she would unlock the cock cage that was always fastened on a Monday morning and allow him to cum as she fucked him.

Anna pulled into her drive and breathed a sigh of relief to be home and was looking forward to a Saturday evening that could prove to be both profitable and very enjoyable at the same time. It had all started a month or so after she had caught her husband performing with a dildo on camera. She returned to the sex shop where she had bought the strap-on from the shop assistant who had made it very clear that she wanted Anna to try it out on her.

*****

Six months before

Anna walked into the shop and smiled as she recalled that when she had bought the strap-on the shop assistant had handed her the receipt, and she had tapped the number that was printed on the top under the shop name. Staring at the young girl Anna knew that by the way the girl was blushing and turning a deep shade of red, she also remembered the incident.

"What was it you said when you gave me this Laura?" Anna said as she held up the receipt, "Oh yes I remember...No need to buy me a drink just come in here, bend me over this counter and fuck my brains out, that will be wonderful... Ma'am." Anna paused for a few moments, the silence filling the shop before she went on, "Well I am here to give you what you want."

Laura could feel herself almost cumming on the spot as she tried to find the words to reply but instead just moved towards the door to flick the lock and put the closed sign-up.

"Did I tell you to close the shop?" Anna's words barked out sharply and Laura stopped in mid-stride and waited, her head down timidly. "I think it will add to the thrill, now remove your panties."

Laura meekly complied and lifted her black skirt up to reveal her milky white cheeks and without being asked bent over the counter with her ass facing the door. "Good slut," Anna laughed as she buckled on the harness that she used when she was away before settling the dildo in position. She was still fully dressed, and the harness was over the top of the jeans that she wore on dress-down Friday. Rubbing the cock head up and down Laura's lips she laughed, "and if anyone comes into the shop, they can have you after I have finished."

Laura went to open her mouth to object, but her words were cut off as Anna drove the strap-on deep into her soaking pussy. She felt Anna's fingers wind into her hair and pull her head back, making her back arch in a bow as she started to fuck her with long savage thrusts.

Anna could feel the power surging through her as she drove in and out as gone was the meek Anna of a few weeks before and in her place was a fast-emerging domme.

"You are a slut... aren't you?" Anna said as she bought her free hand down sharply on Anna's bare ass leaving a red handprint

Laura didn't reply, not because she didn't want to but because she couldn't form the words. Instead, she gripped the sides of the counter and convulsed in a huge orgasm that tore through her body like a hurricane. Had she written down her fantasy and asked someone to act it out this would have been it.

When Anna had stopped bucking and writhing Anna slowed her thrusts until she was just resting, the dildo still deeply embedded. Her demeanour and tone had become much softer as she asked, "Was that OK?... I didn't hurt you did I?"

Laura giggled as she replied, "That ma'am was perfect, and with your permission, I would like to call you Mistress."

*****

From then on the Friday night fucking had become a regular thing and always followed the same format, with Anna stopping off on her way home and taking Laura quickly and savagely. In fact, the strap on she had used earlier was sitting on the passenger seat with Laura's juices still coating it and her husband would be cleaning it later.

It had been after one of their sessions that Anna had first floated her idea of the 'wonder strap on' package, and when they had discussed figures there was a considerable profit margin in it and most of it could come from existing products in the marketplace. This Saturday was the launch of the product to the 'pegging' fraternity, and the attendees were quite influential within their own circle. The contacts had been arranged by Laura, who wouldn't be attending this weekend but would next weekend when Emma would be bringing a group of lesbians to view the same product.

Things had changed a little with Emma at work, not that Emma wasn't still a predatory lesbian and lusted after Anna, but Anna was much more dominant in her outlook and as she put it, "Give as good as she got." The two women would take turns using the strap-on, often swapping roles during one session, and it was after they had both fucked each other and were lying in the afterglow that Anna outlined her idea of the 'wonder strap-on.' As Anna had explained the detail Emma had become more and more enthusiastic and agreed there would be a huge market in the lesbian world. After throwing around a few ideas for names the 'Super Squirter' was born.

The case containing the 'Super Squirter' sat on the back seat in its gleaming metal case, and picking it up along with the used strap-on, Anna walked to the house. She felt a little guilty that Frank wouldn't be able to attend next weekend as it was a pure women-only event, especially as he had been so instrumental in designing the product. For that reason alone, she was determined that this weekend would be special and one that he would remember for a while.

Frank heard his wife approaching and opened the door to greet her, the love in his heart making it almost burst as he curtsied and welcomed her home.

Putting the case down, Anna held out the dildo that was still gleaming with Luara's juices, "Be a dear and clean this." Frank went to take the dildo but Anna kept a firm grip on it, so he had to drop to his knees and started to fellate the plastic cock.

"Have you been good Francine?" Anna asked as her husband trembled with excitement.

Frank paused his licking and sucking as he mumbled, "Yes mistress," in reply and could feel his cock start to strain against the confines of the pink silicone cock cage. He tried to control his erection as he did when his wife would send him pictures or sexy texts during the week. Sometimes she would skype with him and demand that he ride his dildo while she watched and masturbated. On some occasions, his wife would be joined by her lesbian friend and work colleague Emma, and Anna would fuck her, or be fucked, as he watched. This would often lead to him ejaculating through the gaps in the cock cage just from the prostate stimulation of the dildo in his ass. Failure to control his orgasm would bring about not just a verbal reprimand at the time, but sometimes the silicone cock cage being replaced with the heavy steel one, sometimes for the whole weekend.

"You did very well this week although I have my doubts about Wednesday. Did you cum?" said Anna as she pushed the dildo deeper into her husband's mouth causing him to cough and gag.

Frank looked guiltily at her with a look in his eyes that clearly displayed his shame. He thought he had got away with his error as although not a full orgasm he had leaked quite considerably as he watched his wife fuck Emma in the ass.

As Anna pulled the dildo from his throat he coughed before he gasped, "A little mistress, sorry."

"Well it's a special weekend so what we will do is release you from your cage for now," Anna said smiling as she removed the key that hung around her neck and unlocked the padlock that held the pink cock cage in place. "But as there will be no cumming until Saturday night we had better make sure there are no accidents," nodding towards the steel cage that sat in its case. Frank nodded meekly and fastened the heavy steel cage around his cock and balls, wincing slightly as he had to force his swelling genitals into the tight constraint. "There's a good boy," Anna said patting his ass, "Now that fish smells lovely so why don't you serve me my dinner and then we can discuss Saturday night."

*****

The five women sat around the living room with glasses of wine in their hands as Frank moved around serving canapes from a silver tray. He was not wearing his normal maid outfit but instead a corset with suspenders and a pair of silk crotchless panties. This revealed the heavy steel cock cage which drew nods of approval from the women, especially the heart-shaped padlock that kept it fastened in place.

"OK ladies time for the show to begin," Anna said, "Now did you all remember to bring your sample that you milked from your sissys?"

The women all displayed the small containers containing sticky semen and one woman said with a short laugh, "I made mine masturbate five times to make sure there was plenty."

Putting the case onto the table Anna opened it with a flourish and revealed the contents that were carefully packed into cut-out holes on both sides. "May I present to you the 'Super Squirter'." The women craned forward to get a good look as Anna laughed as she said, "and to help me demonstrate all of its features may I introduce my husband, Francine."

Anna removed the key from around her neck and unlocked the cock cage allowing Frank's cock a short moment of freedom. "I will show you how this works in a moment but first I need to collect Francine's contribution to this show." As she nodded Frank lifted what looked like a rubber cock sleeve and fastened it over his cock and from the tip ran a tube into a collection jar.

"Now I know I could fuck him until he came but there are some days where we just need a rest, don't you agree ladies?" The women murmured in ascent as Anna went on, "Please show them Francine."

Frank removed from the case what looked like a suction cup with a screw rising from it and attached it to the base of a medium-sized dildo, before sticking it to the coffee table.

"Please prepare it Francine while I explain how this works," Anna said in an offhand tone.

Frank knelt and started to suck on the dildo making it wet, since he was already lubed up this was much more for show than anything else."

"The screw-in attachment works with every size and shape of the dildo in the pack, but only some come with the ability to squirt and also another surprise which I will explain in a minute. What is important is that there are 'his and hers' attachments, so the pink is for us and the blue for them." Picking up one of the pink dildos Anna handed it to one of the women who lifted her skirt up to reveal a shaved pussy. Her excitement was clear as the dildo slipped in with ease and the woman sighed contentedly.

"Just the head please Francine," Anna commanded, and Frank straddled the dildo and pressed down until the head slipped inside. The women all watched with interest as Anna produced her phone and with a few clicks found the app she needed. Each of these can be controlled from your phone so no you can be hands-free. A quiet buzzing could be heard and the woman who had earlier inserted the pink dildo moaned softly. "It can go from low to high depending on your mood," Anna said as the volume increased, and the woman gripped the arms of the chair as the vibrations ran through her. "The interesting part is what is in your man," Anna said as she moved a control and as the women watched the dildo started to thrust gently in and out of Frank's ass. "Normally this would be much deeper, but I wanted you to see what it could do first. Francine... fully in now."

At her command, Frank relaxed and allowed the dildo to slide deeper inside him until it was fully embedded. He could feel the head pushing in and out as the automated dildo started to fuck him, rubbing against his prostate. He started to relax letting the waves wash over him when a sudden sharp slap across his ass bought him back to reality.

"Our guest needs your attention," Anna said sharply and then turned to the woman writhing in her chair, "Francine has a talented tongue if you wish to avail yourself of his services." The woman just pulled her chair forward and lifted her legs up and apart to give Frank full access to her pussy. As the dildo hummed away inside Frank leant and began to lap at her clit, teasing it with his tongue. The moans of the woman became louder until suddenly she grabbed Frank's hair and pulled him against her, grinding herself into his mouth until she yelled in orgasm.

As the woman slumped back, sated for the moment, Anna said, "As you can see, none of the fluid from Francine has been wasted as the seed collector has swallowed it all." There was a small drop of precum in the collection jar as Anna went on, "Of course, this won't be enough for our purposes...Francine, you may cum now."

Anna's command was like the trumpet of angels in his ears as the pressure had been building for a while, but he knew better than to orgasm without permission. As permission had now been given Frank allowed the sensations to overtake him and with a muted roar bucked on the dildo that was trusting wildly into his ass. As he jerked his hips the fluid was drawn from his balls and into the jar via the tube, and had soon pooled into a reasonable quantity.

Anna switched the controls off and allowed everyone to catch their breath before she said, "So now we get to the fun part, first we need to fill the squirter." As she spoke she deftly removed the tube from the end of the cock sleeve and placed it in a small hole on the replica testicles of one of the dildos. There was a discreet humming noise as the level of the jar went down until a small ping was heard, "And that is it filled." Anna declared.

"Prepare for the next part of the demonstration Francine."

Frank lifted himself off the dildo and removed the harness from the case but before he could start Anna slapped him sharply across his ass cheek and said firmly, "You are not properly dressed, are you?" Frank nodded meekly and picked up the steel cock cage he fixed in place before handing Anna the key. Once that was in place, he set about attaching the filled dildo to the harness and went to fasten it around his wife's waist. "Oh no," Anna exclaimed, "I think it should be one of our guests who gets first crack at your pretty ass, who would like to go first?"

A quiet blonde-haired woman stood and with one swift movement lifted her dress over her head to reveal her finely toned body. She was naked under the dress and both of her nipples were pierced with silver dumbbells. In fact, the only clothing she had on was a pair of grip top stockings as she had kicked off her heels to make sure she could maintain her balance. As Frank lifted up the harness he said quietly, "would Ma'am like something for herself?"

The woman laughed and turned to her friend who was sitting in the chair with the pink dildo still deeply embedded in her pussy, "If you have finished with that Helen perhaps I could borrow it?"

"Of course, you can," said Helen, pulling it from her pussy and sucking on it before handing it to the blonde-haired woman. "There you go Kathy, and I have to say, I do taste good."

Kathy took the dildo and licked it fully clean before handing it to Frank, "Mmmm yes I would agree with you, very nice."

Frank inserted the dildo in making sure both were attached before bending over a chair to present his ass for use.

"How hard can I ride your sissy?" Kathy asked as she fisted the plastic cock like it was real.

"As hard as you like," Anna laughed as she showed the controls to Kathy. The screen was split in two, a pink side and a blue side with slider controls along with a large red button. "I have already set it to strap-on mode so the sliders control the vibrations."

"And the red button?"

"That is for when you are ready to give back to Francine what she gave to us," Anna said with a broad smile.

Frank had been fucked hard a few times by his wife, but this was another level. Kathy drove in almost making his legs buckle and then grabbing his hips fucked him as hard as her powerful thighs would allow. Frank could feel the pressure against his prostate making his cock harden and press again the steel bars. With a loud yell, Kathy started to cum from the dildo inside her, and as she did she pressed the red button. Frank had never been with a man, so this was the first time he felt something squirting inside his bowels giving him a different feeling from when he was normally pegged.

Kathy slowed and pulled out, patting Frank on the ass, "Thanks for the ride sweetheart." Then she turned to Anna, "Wow that was weird...in a good way. When the thing spurted, I could actually feel it inside."

Anna smiled as she said, "That was Francine's idea, the power to squirt the fluid into your partner's ass comes from the contractions of the dildo inside the fucker."

The women nodded appreciatively, and a fiery red-headed woman with small pert breasts picked up a long dildo and handed it to Anna. As they all watched Anna took the woman's pot of semen that she had bought with her and connected the tubes. A small humming noise and a ping and Anna declared, "It's all ready for you Angela."

Angela wiggled into the harness making sure that her dildo was comfortably inserted into herself before placing her hand on Frank's back. Sliding the dildo home, she giggled as she said, "Oh my God you can see the cum already in his slutty little ass coating the dildo."

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,761 Followers
12