Frank or Francine Ch. 02 - The Cocktail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Angela fucked Frank in a steady motion she moved the sliders until both dildos were vibrating inside her pussy and Frank's ass. Frank could feel his cock straining against the steel cock cage as the dildo vibrated deep inside, but before he could cum Angela pressed the red button in a scream of pleasure and orgasmed as she pumped his ass full of seed.

"Your turn Linda," said Anna as a busty older woman stepped forward with the dildo already filled and in place. Frank glanced over his shoulder and trembled as she had selected the largest dildo in the set that was black and nearly 10 inches long and very thick.

"You ready boy?" Linda said, as she rubbed the head over Frank's ass cheeks and in the goo that was emerging from his open ass. Frank went to reply, but before he could speak Linda pushed forward, burying the monster deep into his ass making him almost pass out. Frank almost fainted as Linda drove in and out until she pressed the red button flooding his ass with a third load of cum.

As Linda pulled out he heard his wife announce, "The great thing about this is there is an endless supply." Frank felt his cock being released from the steel cage and then the rubber milking sleeve being attached, so that when he came he would refill the pot. He hardly felt Helen push her dildo into him as his ass was so stretched, but when you moved the slider he started to feel the head rotate inside him, massaging his prostate.

It didn't take long before he could feel himself building and turning to his wife he whimpered, "Mistress please may I..." Anna stroked his hair as Helen fucked him and nodded in ascent. Allowing himself to relax to the feelings Frank moaned as he felt his balls contract before shooting jet after jet that was stored in the collection jar.

Helen withdrew leaving Frank trembling as he felt the four loads of cum trickle from his ravaged ass and down his thighs.

"What should I do with this?" Kathy said holding up her pot of semen, "I used yours Anna, so this is spare."

"Waste not, want not," Anna said with a laugh. "Francine our guest has a treat for you."

Frank looked at the pot and knew what was expected of him. He had never tasted another man's cum before but had been fed his own on numerous occasions by his wife. Unscrewing the top he opened his mouth and poured it into his throat until the pot was drained dry. As Frank stood licking his lips he heard the women talking and discussing the cost of the set and he knew that the launch had been a success.

*****

Anna woke on Sunday morning and could smell the bacon being cooked downstairs as her husband would be preparing a cooked brunch. Wrapping a silk robe around herself she wandered into the kitchen and was greeted by the sight of her husband's tight naked ass in front of the hob. She was about to say words of warning when she spotted the strings fastening a long chef's apron to protect him from any accidental spillage.

Putting her arms around him she snuggled against his back and slide her hand under the apron to tease his cock that was still in the confines of the steel cage from the night before. "Maybe we should let you lose so I can suck you" Anna giggled.

Frank could feel himself stiffen from Anna's wandering hands as he replied, "but Mistress, you know how much I like being confined."

"I was reading during the week about cuckolding..." Anna said as she ran her fingers over Frank's flesh, "and was wondering how you would feel about me bringing home a big black bull to service me in front of you." Frank could feel his cock strain against the steel cage as she went on, "of course, you may have to get him ready and would need to clean me afterwards."

Frank was lost for words as he considered the thought of his wife being fucked before his eyes when she moved away and kissed him before she murmured, "I am very much in love with you Frank...or is that...Francine?" Then laughing she slapped his naked ass, "Now feed me, I am ravenous after all that effort yesterday."

"Yes Ma'am," Frank said with a laugh as he wiggled his ass, "and after I have fed you then you can feed me something if you want, and then we can talk about our next adventure."

*****

Edited by Rick Morgan

12